The Black Femdom Society Pt. 02

Story Info
Interracial Love, Lesbian, Femdom.
988 words
4.2
37.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dunn81
Dunn81
104 Followers

The 47 big fat black woman told me to kneel in front of her to get upstairs. She slapped my ass so hard while I was trying to get upstairs. She told me to call her Mistress Monique from now on! Once upstairs I went to the room where I found another big black woman naked, she was taller than Monique but they really looked alike. The smell was bad in that room, Cheetos... beer... wine... hard liquor. I noticed two big cages there but no dogs in them. The sister of Monique rubbed her strapon in front of me with a big smile on her face. She told Monique she did a good job this time and she slapped my face hard. Damn, my face was burning and I had some pain in the neck. She told me to call her Mistress Desire and to be prepared to be fucked all night...

All I wanted was to taste them, taste the black pussy. However, sadly, I had to get fuck before I guessed... Mistress Desire inserted her strap on in my ass while Monique found another black strap on and put it in my pussy. Damn, it was so rough it was hard to enjoy but being around black woman gived me so much excitation I came often that night. The must have fucked me for 3 hour without giving me any break. I was shocked to see they could last that long due to how big they were. I was in pain; they removed each other strapon and bend over... I could see everything now... finally... it was my chance to taste them! So much hair thought, i did not know why they could not trim a bit. I kneel before them, Mistress Desire yelled ASSUME THE POSITION... Kneel before us... and only... Lick ass! Clean us from all that sweat you created. So licked them both, rimming each other's ass. It had a terrible taste but... something was addicting. I could not stop licking. Maybe they would offer me the black pussy after. After some minutes, they told me to go and be there tomorrow night at 19. They would give me a surprise and welcome me in the Black femdom society called the D.A.A.L.S.

I was a bit confused but damn, I wanted to come back tomorrow and finally have that chance to lick those black pussies! It was tomorrow morning, I was chatting in a café place with mark and Lateisha. Mark was called and needed to go to is job. Lateisha hugged and kissed him goodbye. Lateisha told me if I wanted to go shopping with her and I told her yes quickly really happy to go with that perfect black goddess. She was dark skinned in a perfect shape, no fat except her bubble butt and her skin was glowing... beautiful round eyes... damn... she was something else! She tried some shoes, the manager helped her. He flirted with her a bit too, she removed one shoes and was waiting for the manager to get a box of her new shoes to try it out I was next to her and I was looking at her foot doing circles. Damn, all I wanted was to lick her foot... why? I never was obsessed by foot. Was she flirting with me? Oh no, probably not... she told me if I needed to try a new robe or something. I told her yes thinking she wanted to be all alone with the manager maybe... I found a yellow summer robe really cute and short.

I was all-naked ready to put my new robes when a black hand was on my shoulder, I returned but she said no... stay like that... oh my god, it was Lateisha. She kneeled and kissed my ass cheek before putting her tongue in my ass. What was happening? She returned me and eagerly licks my pussy and I came instantly... damn! She was good and she looked really into me... I told her to get naked and I eated her ass like no tomorrow. She looked at me and offered me her pussy, all trimmed... I was going to eat and taste that. How lucky I was! I Licked it and I was literally shaking... it was so good. It tasted so good I could not believe myself. I licked her for like 15 minutes before someone who worked there told me if the robe was ok... I told her yes and stopped licking Lateisha. I stand up and she kissed me and told me she never was attracted to Mark... she was only with him to have a chance with me. Wow, I could not believe myself. She wanted me to be with her, she wanted me to have sex with her on a regular basis it wasn't a onetime deal. I kissed her back grabbing her ass, licking her big firm tits. Mmmmm, I was in paradise. I Kneel again and lick her ass but she stopped me laughing saying we had to go to not be spotted.

I returned to my house so happy. It was almost unreal what just happened, I still had her taste in my mouth and I did not want to change that. However, the Black femdom society? Mistress Monique and Desire? Tonight at 19? I... I... I was not interested anymore. I had a beautiful relationship now with a flawless black goddess and it wasn't kinky at all. She loved me too. She wasn't slapping me... she wasn't mean... she didn't degrade me... fuck, what should I do about this situation. They had a surprise for me. I should have asked them for the phone numbers. Should I go back there telling them I was not interested anymore... or... just... see what was the gift they had for me. Fuck, I didn't wanted to ruined what I have with Lateisha!

Dunn81
Dunn81
104 Followers