The Black Football Roommate and Gf Ch. 03

Story Info
Apartment Party.
3.4k words
4.26
127.4k
188

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gman13579
gman13579
244 Followers

Ch 3: The Apartment Party

Edited by James Smith

*****

I had been in a daze for the past few days. I had watched my sweet, what I thought innocent girlfriend fuck my football playing black roommate like there was no tomorrow. Worst of all, every time I thought about it, I got turned on. I would have to go to my room and jack off to thinking of her pussy being stretched out by that anaconda of a cock he has.

I tried to ignore it but it would keep coming to the front of my mind. Whenever she would come over she'd just come watch some TV and hang out with me but I could tell she was trying to draw the attention of Jason whenever she could. She'd ask if we wanted a beer from the refrigerator and shed get up and in full view of both of us bend down at the waste and force her ass out. I'd look over at Jason and see him stare biting his lower lip. He had intensity in his eyes that showed he wanted to bend her over and fuck her right there. He would then look at me and wink grabbing his cock through his guy shorts and giving a slight head nod towards Dana. I was just too scared to react after he knew I watched them fuck and get her pussy filled with his cum. I had to be distracted, focus on something else otherwise I'd fall into the trap and want her to fuck him again.

The next week was our big homecoming. It was against our rival school and there was a lot of hatred towards the team for taking our champion from us last year. Jason was always busy practicing so it was nice to have more time with Dana. She was working really hard in school but I did notice every time she'd come over she'd ask were Jason was.

"Hun, he's practicing, it's a big game he won't be around much. Why do you want to know?"

"Oh, okay babe, just wondering." She'd always have almost a sad face appear when she'd realize that it was gonna be her day to fuck him.

———————————————————————————————————————

Well today was game day. I'm a big college football fan so I was there early enough to get close to the front. I wanted most of the game in peace with Dana she was watching and pretty quiet most of the game. Jason was playing most of the game, he's a wide receiver and could run crazy fast. In the final quarter the quarterback throws a deep pass into the right end zone and out of nowhere Jason jumps a good 4 feet straight up and catches it. The crowd goes wild and Dana starts shouting his name. I have no idea how he heard or saw her but he looks up and gives her a nice big show of his biceps and yell. I watched and saw as her breath caught in her throat, and you could see the lust in her eyes. It was so sexy, she has never looked at me that way, and now I was seeing it towards my roommate. I was so fucked, she was hooked.

With the winning catch Jason was on a high. He didn't get back till a few hours later after the game but he walks in with probably five or six other guys and a group of at least fifteen girls. I had just been watching some TV after taking a quick nap with Dana, I wanted to have sex but she said the game had wore her out. They start hooting and hollering and Jason says, "Hey man, were gonna throw a victory party here if that's cool?"

"I mean, I guess we can. I was gonna do some work and Dana has a report."

"No babe, it can wait we should celebrate that was an amazing game Jason! I'm gonna go get changed into something more appropriate." She got up and gave me a quick kiss and headed out the door home to change. Jason yells, "Time to party!"

I think it wasn't even an hour later that we had at least half the football team and every girl you can imagine in our apartment. I could barely move let alone think. Some of these girls were so gorgeous and dress like complete sluts. They were hanging all over the football players congratulating the, feeling their muscles. They did deserve all the praise for their win, and Jason was surrounded. I think he had at least 4 girls on each arm. All of them leaning in a whispering to him, I thought well, maybe that will keep him off Dana. Did I want that? Or did I want him to have her? My emotions were so confused lately I couldn't get them straight.

At that exact moment Dana walks in. She brought at least 4 of her girlfriends with her but no one was looking at them. Dana was stunning. She had on my favorite dress. It was a tight black dress that was cut extremely short with a v neck cut that went all the way down to the belly button. Her tits couldn't have been more out at this point. I instantly got a hard on and I'm sure at probably most of the guys there did too. She walked right over to Jason, not me and gave him a hug and congratulated him. I was shocked because it wasn't a small hug. She pushed her breasts hard into him and held on tight. He dropped all the girls he was with and huge her right back picking her up like it was nothing. I couldn't speak.

She then saw me and walked right up to me giving me a small peck on the cheek. "Babe you look gorgeous, but don't you think you're a little overdressed? It is a house party not the club."

"Wow, I thought you'd enjoy the dress. I guess I shouldn't have gotten all dressed up like this for you."

"I just mean every guy is staring at you right now. Your tits are practically out."

"I can't believe you! I dress so nicely for you and I don't even get a thank you? Well thanks babe."

At that point she turned right around walked away. I really hadn't known what I had done but it wasn't good. She was gone and I knew just where she would go. She and Jason started to talk, and play drinking games. That is how most of the night went. They danced and she hung around his friends. One guy I swear was even bigger than Jason. He had a chest that stuck out a good foot full of solid muscle and was at least 2 inches taller than Jason which meant a good 7 inches taller than me. Every girl was going crazy for his attention, but he just hung out with Jason and Dana for most of the night.

It was about 11:45pm by now and I was getting pretty drunk and I needed to piss. I walked towards the bathroom and right in my path Jason appears. He had this shit grin on his face and right when I got to him he whispers right as I pass, "You ready for another show roomie? I'm gonna fuck your girl tonight. Maybe I'll have some help. Your girlfriends gonna be filled with two big black cocks and there's nothing you can do about it."

He smiled a big toothy grin and walked away. I just looked down; I had a huge hard on. What the fuck, I was horny thinking about it, I wanted it to happen. This was so messed up.

The party didn't start winding down till 2:30am. Everyone was leaving and then it was just Jason, Dana, Calvin, which I found out was the huge guys name, and me. I started to get up and head to my room thinking maybe Dana will come with me, maybe. "Hey great party Jason, I'm gonna head to bed, I have a lot of work to do for class tomorrow. Dana, are you coming?"

"I think I'm gonna help Jason first, he needs help cleaning this place up."

"Yeah man, a woman's touch is what we need when cleaning this shit. Calvin you gonna stay too?"

"Yeah, I guess man all then shitheads left me here and didn't say where they were going. I'll help."

I knew I was fucked because Jason and Calvin looked right at me and winked, they both knew what was really going to happen. I said, "Alright I'll just wait up for you Dana if that's okay."

"Babe, it's gonna take some time, take one of your sleeping pills and get some sleep."

"Oh, okay love you, night."

I knew it was gonna end poorly for me. I knew she was gonna fuck these two guys and I had this strong urge to just watch. I walked into my bedroom but clicked on my webcam first. I had set it up in the living room last week to practice a presentation and it was still there. I went to my bedroom turned on my computer and waited.

I know it won't take too long. They were cleaning up and Dana would always be the one bending over to get stuff. They would look at it and I could just see how they wanted to fuck it so bad.

"Dana, get that fine ass over here, come sit on daddies lap."

"Jason, my boyfriend is in the room right next to this!"

"I said get that ass over here now, if you want this." I saw him unzip his shorts and drop out his dick. His buddy was sitting on the other side of the couch just smiling and waiting for the next move.

"Maybe if you're good slut, you'll get his too." Calvin pulled down his shorts and out swung his massive cock. It wasn't as long as Jason's but it sure was veiny and thick. Dana looked from one cock to the next and said, "Fuck daddy, you spoil me." And came right between them and dropped onto the floor. She put both hands around each of their cocks and dropped her mouth open. "Fuck they are so thick, I don't know how Calvin's is gonna fit in my tight white pussy."

"Honey, you gonna take this dick hard and fast and I'mma stretch you out so much you shit tiny white boyfriend won't be able to stay in you."

"Mhmm that's what I like hear."

"Jason grabs her head and pulls her close, "Now get to work my white slut and slurp on this cock."

She moans deep and opens her mouth wide and forces it down onto his cock. She sucks on it like no tomorrow,

"Fuck babe you got a mouth that was made for sucking black dick."

"No way man, she's got to get her mouth around my cock to prove that."

Calvin grabs her by the head and shoved his dick into her mouth. She can't even take it. The head barely fits in her mouth and her eyes are going wide. I can see tears start to form but Calvin keeps pushing.

"Ah damn I know you can take more." She moans uncontrollably as he forces more of his throbbing black dock down her throat. She takes probably 2 inches of massive cock and she can't take anymore, her mouth is so full.

Now Jason is completely undressed, his ripped chest and abs on display for Dana. She's stills sucking hungrily on Calvin's dick but Jason has other plans. He yanks her up onto her feet and rips the dress off her shoulders as she is fighting for air after coming up from sucking that monster cock. He grabs one of her big tits and starts to go to town, licking and biting. Calvin undresses too and grabs the other tit and sucks it hard while forcing the rest of her dress down. I was so turned on by the sight of these massive black guy sucking on my girlfriends huge tits and she was moaning like a little bitch in heat.

"Dude sit back down on the couch, I gonna get me some of this pussy, I'm hungry,"

Calvin sits back down with his legs spread out ready for Dana to suck his dick. She just gets on all fours and starts to work his dick up and down licking whatever part she can. Jason gets behind her and spreads her sexy ass checks apart and dives in. He forces his tongue deep into her snatch and starts to eat. She throws her head back and can't even make a sound.

"Fuckkkkkkk Jason, oh baby eat my pussy. Eat meeeeeee."

"Suck my dick bitch, it won't suck itself." She gets back to work as Jason gets his fill of pussy juice. But he was ready to fuck my slutty girlfriend.

"Time to be filled my white slut. You want this BBC?"

Mmmhmmm is all she could moan. He grabs her hair and pulls her back. "I didn't hear you slut."

"YESSSS. Fuck me with your massive black cock daddy I need it fuck me hard!"

In one motion he forced all of it into her. His entire cock was inside her deeper than any other man has ever been.

"FUCCCCCC" she begins to scream but then Jason forces her head back down onto Calvin's waiting dick. She was filled from ends, mouth and pussy stretched beyond repair. Jason grabbed onto her slender hips and started pumping. He used circular motions and kept his entire dick deep in her tight vag. But then he started to really fuck her. He would pull most of it out and drive hard, so hard it would force her forward farther into Calvin's lap and dick. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and I knew she was cumming. Her legs started to convulse and she couldn't stop.

"yeahhh Dana cum on my fat cock, cover it in your pussy juice."

She couldn't stop cumming and he just kept fucking her hard.

"I think I need to get my dick wet brother, let me at that pussy."

"All yours man."

Jason pulled out of Dana and Calvin picked Dana up off his cock and put her on his lap. She licked her hand and wet the head of her pussy and pulled his cock into alignment with her snatch. He grabbed her hips and drove her down hard, so hard she yelped. He forced his thicker than a soda can cock into her pussy so hard it went all the way in. Without a single bit of resistance.

"FUCK it's so thick!! I, I, fuckkkkkkkk."

"Time for your ride on my cock honey."

And did she ride him. I came instantly when she looked into the webcam with her mouth wide open and head thrown back. Calvin had his hands on her hips driving her up and down but then he moved to her lush tits bouncing and sucked one into his mouth. Dana moaned even louder now.

"Suck on my titties you beast, suck them, oh you're so big. I'm gonna cum again, ah I'm gonna cummm!"

She shook all over she couldn't move, she was squirting on his dick. She's never squirt before like that, not even with Jason. And you could tell he didn't like it. He was jacking in the armchair watching her get fucked. But I noticed he was always looking directly at the webcam, he knew, he knew I was filming it. Fuck and he just smiled.

Calvin and Dana were still going hard at it.

"AHH I'm gonna cum, get on your knees bitch."

Dana jumped off and waited with her mouth open for the hot load she was about to receive. Calvin stood up and pumped his massive dick a few more times and groaned like a bear and shot his load all over my waiting girlfriends face. It was so thick and just kept coming. Load after load landed on Dana's eyes, mouth, check and tits. It was so hot she was covered in this huge black guy's seed.

"Lick it off bitch I want you to eat it." She scooped up the seed with her fingers and sucked on them. Eating every last bit of it.

"Nice fuck Jason, but got to go, my woman will be wondering where I am."

"See you next time, and I want to try it in my ass." Dana was grinning ear to ear as she sat on the floor still finishing up the cum that was on her.

"You'll get it all and more next time, later brother."

Jason was still sitting in the armchair watching Dana.

"Come and get your seconds baby." Dana looked over and grinned even bigger. She crawled on her hands and knees towards his waiting cock.

"Not so fast slut. I want you on that couch legs spread wide in the air. It's my turn."

"Yes daddy." She got up off her knees and lay down on her back on the couch. She lifted her long toned legs up into the air and held them.

"Fuck me please. Please fuck me with that big black cock."

Jason got up and got right to work lowering himself to her pussy. He didn't put it in though.

"I am gonna share you with all my friends, but who does this pussy belong to?"

"You Daddy."

"Bitch if you want this cock that pussy is mine whenever I want it. Got it?"

"YES Daddy just put it in me!" she said while rubbing her pussy biting her lip.

"Take it." Again for the second time that night he forced his huge dick all the way deep into her dripping pussy. He didn't let up either. He fucked it hard and fast without remorse. His pelvic bone hit her ass hard and fast as he grabbed her tits and pulled in. She couldn't hold he legs up any long and grabbed onto his ass instead. She pulled him in as much as she could, she wanted it all.

"FUCK ME DADDY FUCK ME IT'S SO DEEP"

"TURN AROUND MY WHITE SLUT ON ALL FOURS ON THE COUCH."

Dana got up and got on all fours with her ass straight up in the air. Jason got right behind her and fucked her hard. He had moved her so both were facing the webcam. He want to show me who owned her, her pussy was his and I was done.

"Your pussy is mine; this white pussy is only for black cocks you understand?"

"Yes daddy, yes fuck me! Fuck me with that black monster!"

She came multiple times in the next ten minutes. She would open her mouth and moan screaming his name.

"Oh fuck Jason I love your dick!"

"My roommate can't fuck you like this can he, with his tiny white dick"

"NO, oh fuckkk, no mhmm only you can fuck me like this."

"I'm gonna cum slut, I'm gonna cum in your womb, and you want my babies don't you?"

"YES, YES Daddy give me your babies I want them."

He drove in slower and deeper now leaning in closer to her ear and the camera.

"You are gonna be breed. I'm gonna fuck this pussy until you have my black baby growing inside you. I'm gonna impregnate you and you're gonna give me black sons that will fuck white women just like I am."

"I want your babies. Give me a black baby! Impregnate me!"

Jason smiled into the camera and said right to me, "she is mine."

He came deep inside her womb. Coating ever inch of it with his potent black seed.

"OH it's so deep! I can feel your hot seed in me! It's filling me up."

He fucked her deep and pumped her full of cum for the next several seconds. He then forced her down onto the couch and got up.

"Bitch clean up, you're sleeping in my room tonight."

"Yes daddy."

She got up and headed to the bathroom and Jason leaded down into the webcam. 
"Say goodbye to your girlfriend, I own her. I will breed her and she will carry my children. Don't you forget it, because you don't have a chance."

I was frozen. My wonderful, loving girlfriend wasn't mine anymore, she was taken from me and I let it happen. I was so distraught but turned on by my girlfriend fucking them that I didn't realize I had just made her into a BBC addict. Jason was her kryptonite; he owned my girls white pussy.

gman13579
gman13579
244 Followers