The Black Glove Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I read a lot of books on tantra," Paul said. "Who's the next victim, anyway?" The four women shrugged their shoulders and looked back and forth at one another.

"Well, the Black Glove Society is off to a rousing start!" Paul laughed. "You'll be freeing women from sexual boredom in no time with an agenda like that."

"Oh, shut up." Donna hit him with a pillow. "The Black Glove Society will be the hottest secret society in town. Everyone will want to join."

"If everyone will want to join, then it won't be a very secret society," Paul said.

"Yeah," Susan agreed, "he's right." Roxanne tickled her.

"We'll just wing it," Roxanne said.

"And we'll have fun doing it," Patty said. She held out her fist. "Black Glove Society!"

The rest of Patty's friends followed suit. They placed their fists atop each other and smiled.

"Black Glove Society!" They said. They kept their fists in the circle and looked back to Paul.

"C'mon, Paul," Donna said. "You can be the only guy in the club."

"Yes, I'd like your opinions on some of the contracts," Susan said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"A glove needs five fingers, Paul," Patty said.

"Get your throbbing cock over here," Roxanne said, causing the others to giggle. Paul scooted forward and put his fist in the circle. He shrugged his shoulders, shook his head a bit in disbelief, and smiled.

"Black Glove Society," he said.

12