The Black Man's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamaican vacations are special for us as I use my Jamaican mother's DNA to pass as a local to fuck the white vacationing wives in from the colder climates. My little blond ex-Mormon loads up on Jamaican cum as she plays the part of a vacationing wife with an unaware white husband that she has left at the hotel. She enjoys the extra black cum in her and I enjoy the challenge of white non-Mormon wives. Although they all seem to come to fuck there is a little more challenge to them than the Mormon brides back home.

Both groups of women are looking for black cock. The LDS gals are a little more matter of fact of getting it on. Most are content for a few fucks and putting it in the past as they continue with their Temple Rites spouses. Not that they don't stay alert for another round of black seed. The vacationing wives want to be black fucked although they are a little more undecided until they actually see one on a nude beach or elsewhere. With either group it's soon game on.

*****

Copyright by the Author 2015. No reuse or reprint without Author's written permission.

12