The Black Nun

Story Info
Is Gloria really a nun?
2.5k words
3.99
27.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David answered the doorbell. What was a nun doing on his doorstep? And a black one at that?

She was tall, lean, but she wore no makeup. Couldn't see her hair, as it was covered by her habit. She was dark brown, with thick lips, long lashes, and a smooth complexion.

"I'm with the sisters of Mercy. My name is Gloria. I want to talk to you."

"About?"

"We have a charity drive for our school, and I'm getting out in the neighborhood to know the neighbors, and see how we can work together."

"What kind of work does one do with Sisters of Mercy?"

She looked him dead in the eye.

"Can we talk about this inside? It's hot out here"

She was bold, this one, and somehow she didn't seem as boring as he would have expected.

"Please come in. Can I get you some water, or soda, some beer?"

"Water would be great."

He got her a glass of water, and motioned to the couch. She sat heavily, like she'd been standing for a long time.

He looked at her properly. He could see some curve and some line. A tall girl was always hard to read, but it didn't matter. She was a nun.

"So David, what do you do with your spiritual life? Do you go to church?"

"Why do you assume I'm Christian?"

"I'm not assuming, I'm asking. I'd like to know what else you believe if you aren't Christian."

"I don't do anything. What do you do for fuck?"

"Pardon me?"

"I said what do you do for fuck? You're a person, I just met you, and I'm asking a question."

She looked at him and inhaled. She exhaled, looked up to the right, and inhaled again.

"That's not a nice question to ask a Nun you just met."

"I notice you didn't leave."

"This isn't the first time I've been asked a question."

"I notice you haven't answered."

"You're very observant."

"We seem even."

"I asked a question first."

"I'm lapsed. Don't go to church. Christian at last recollection though."

"Well my vows mean sex isn't part of my life."

"How do you manage? Did you ever have sex before you joined the order? How old are you?"

"I didn't come here to be interviewed, and we might do well to talk about my order's work. We're building a"

He cut her off.

"Why are you so impersonal? Why are you refusing to make me comfortable with you?"

She inhaled sharply. He noticed there may be a bit more woman in that habit than he originally thought.

"It's hot in here. I'm going to take off my shirt. Do you mind?"

"That's fine."

He was muscular, six foot seven, blonde with defined muscles.

He caught her looking at his chiseled abs and half smiled.

They spoke about the order's work, and after 20 minutes next to each other, there was a bit more comfort. She was originally from Detroit, and had moved to Chicago ten years ago, working in different neighborhoods.

She was laughing at a joke and leaned against him. Her shoulder felt firm. He started wondering again. He looked at her laughing, and wondered. Could there be a breasts there?

He had never fucked a black girl before. He cut to it.

"I don't think I can give your order money"

"But ..."

He took his shorts off. She gasped. He was the size of a coke can around, and long. Uncut. Veiny. She couldn't pretend she didn't see him.

"What is this about? I I...I...I..."

He held her hand.

"You don't need to talk."

His erection grew.

"I just needed to feel more comfortable. Do you mind if we talk this way?"

She blinked. Looked straight in his eyes.

"I'm not sure I feel comfortable."

He stood up.

"I'm sorry, I'm just in my natural state. Is that a problem?"

"Not a problem, but I'm human."

"I'm just asking a question I asked before again. What do you do for fuck?"

He was rock hard and red, almost purple. She couldn't take her eyes off him. He stood directly in front of her.

"Or for suck?"

She lunged. Her lips were around his head, her hands around his butt, and she licked.

"Unnnngh...don't stop doing that"

Her tongue was rough and wet, and her lips sucked his head, and took more of him in. She pulled his foreskin back, and sucked, applying pressure like she wanted to turn him inside out.

He grabbed the back of her head, and yanked her head piece off. Her hair was soft and short. He pushed him self further into her mouth. She took him all in, without gagging. She sucked so hard, but so wet, he felt he could go forever. She clearly had done this before.

She stood up. She was delicious, and had a firm, juicy body. He grabbed her ass, which was big yet firm. He found a clasp at the side of her skirt, and released it. He ripped off her tights, and felt her thick, hairy pussy against his cock. He reached down to stroke her, she was dripping.

"I'm going to assume this isn't your.."

"Shhhhhhh"

She took off her cardigan and her shirt. He took her bra off. She was tall, flat stomached, and her breasts were the size of melons, which was a real pleasant surprise. Her breasts were firm, and her nipples were large, the size of toes. They were hard, and very dark brown. She smelled amazing, and if it were possible he got even harder. He sucked her left nipple, then her right. Her legs buckled, and they settled on the ground. They kissed for over thirty minutes, and he stroked her body all over, and started fingering her. Her clit was rock hard, and he licked it for a couple of seconds, before he had to have her. He turned her on her knees, and then gently entered her pussy.

She took him in with a sigh. He pushed in, and felt her take him, he pushed until he felt the end of her vagina. He stroked slowly, and reached around her chest to feel her breasts, her wonderful nipples. He pinched gently.

"Harder"

He obliged, and then felt his fingers get warm, then moist, then wet.

"Do you have milk?"

"Harder"

He felt so turned on. Each stroke seemed to make her nipples and pussy wetter, and as he pulled her nipples she started squirting milk everywhere. He seized her breasts at the bases and kneaded down, twisting her nipples and squeezing milk out. She started breathing more heavily, and at some point just groaned.

He started fucking her harder. Much harder. He put one hand on her shoulder near the neck, and the right hand kept twisting her nipple. He fucked her hard, speeding up his strokes and focusing on one spot at the front of her pussy with his cock. They got into a steady rhythm, and her pussy was wet and tight, squeezing against his cock. He was so turned on, it was like a trance.

She started fucking back, pushing her ass against his thighs. Hard. They worked into a rhythm, and her pussy got wetter and wetter. She was squirting milk everywhere.

"Oh, David, David, don't you dare stop. No don't speed up, fuck me. Keep fucking me. You fucking fucker, keep fucking me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me...don't you dare stop, fuck me...fuck me...fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...oh my fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!"

Her pussy tensed around his cock, and squeezed him. She pushed back and he thrusted right at that moment, to make sure she felt him as deep as possible. She slowed down as she came, but he sped up, and seized her throat with both hands to make sure she kept her pace up. He fucked her even harder, and then grabbed her wide hips on both sides while speeding up his pace of thrusting.

"Gloria...Gloria... my God...Gloria..."

His seed burst out of him, and filled her, for six, then seven, then eight pulses. He couldn't help himself. He closed his eyes, and emptied himself into her.

She stayed in position for a few seconds, and then collapsed on her back. She was gasping, raising her breasts up and down, her swollen nipples still budded with moisture and droplets of milk.

He leaned over to suck them, and drank deep. As he sucked she arched her back. He sucked each breast for over 20 minutes, and started fingering her as he sucked. He stroked her clit which was still hard, and fingered her deeply, stroking her g spot in time with his sucking. She moaned, and turned towards him. He got hard again.

"I'm going to fuck you back for that." She mounted him facing him, and took his massive cock into her pussy. She settled in, and put her feet on the ground, squatting over his cock.

She started to rock in a clockwise motion. He thought he was going to die. She went in big circles, tight circles, and then back and forth, squeezing his cock as he reached up and squirted milk out of her perfect melons. In five minutes he couldn't hold the pressure any more, and he came again.

"Boy you need to finish me"

He sat up and flipped her back on her back. He licked her swollen pussy, around, and then towards the top. He sucked her clit, and then licked it, and then put two fingers in her pussy again, while he licked her clit.

"Oaaaaaaaaah...don't leave that spot"

She arched her back again, and he pulled her pussy to his mouth. She was full of cum and come, and he sucked and licked and stroked. HE didn't hear much from her, but then she clamped her legs around his head, and he felt it before he heard it. The gush of cum from her pussy as she squirted. Her back arched.

"OMIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

She pumped and squirted into his face. He lapped up what he could, and then they lay down next to each other.

She stroked her clit absent mindedly, then stopped and smiled at him.

"I didn't know how long it would take you to get it. You started off so strong, but then you kept talking..."

"Do you even work for an order of nuns?"

"Well that may be the question. Let's just say a donation right now would be welcome. What do you think?"

David walked out and came back with a glass of water.

"I think for how much I worked you you might have to pay me..."

It turned out Gloria was a single parent, with a two year old daughter and a hungry pussy, who used a nun's habit to meet new men. If they let her in they would never throw her out. Sometimes they gave her money, sometimes they just gave her some dick. But David needed to become a habit. He was already getting hard again...Her pussy was really sore, but she might need a third round.

David walked out of the room. He was gone for a little while. Gloria heard him on the phone but couldn't make much of it. She dressed up. There was a loud knock on the door. As she sat up David walked back in.

"Gloria, you're under arrest for soliciting and impersonating a nun. Anything you say can and will be used against you. You have the right to an attorney."

The knock was from the team that came to take her to the station. She had found a cop's home, fucked a cop, and was now under arrest. She needed to call her lawyer.

It was a long ride to the station, and the handcuffs chafed.

She called her lawyer Henry. He was quick with the paperwork, and she bailed out and was back on the street by morning. It was nuisance case, and the real problem would be dealing with her probation officer about the new arrest.

She went home to shower, and then called Henry.

"Are you at the office?"

"It depends. What do you want?"

"Need to see you"

"Ah. You need money"

"Why are you an asshole?"

"I'm here for thirty more minutes"

Henry's office was quiet, and he never had people come in without appointments. She said hi to the receptionist, who buzzed Henry's office.

"Sister Gloria is here"

"Let her in."

She walked into his office, and shut the door behind her.

HE came out from behind his desk and hugged her.

"Sister Gloria!"

"Henry..."

"How are you these days?"

"How much time do we have"

"Ten minutes"

His pants were down. His dick was still hairy and massive, and she shook to think about taking it. He was cut and long and red, with a thick head. A real pussy filler. She had her skirt up. She wore no panties. In a second he was inside. She felt every single inch of him. She was sitting on his desk, with her feet on his shoulders. He entered all the way, deep, and then his following thrusts were shallow, so it was as if he was bashing the back of her pussy every second. He set up a sharp rapid pace. She needed this. He knew just how to fuck her. She soaked him with her fluids as they kissed. He had been smoking again. She could smell the bitter cigar fragrance. He gripped her ass and shoved himself deeper into her pussy. She looked over his shoulder at the mirror. She could see his hairy ass as he thrust into her pussy.

He was a familiar fuck, and a good one, and a generous one. At this pace she probably wasn't going to cum, but she knew he would. The blast of cum came, and flooded her pussy. He bit her neck as he released.

"NGMNRGNGHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Gloria"

It was a flood of sperm, and as he came she followed him, clenching his cock with her pussy, gasping.

"Henry..." It was sweet and unexpected.

He let her down. "Smoke?"

"No, I actually need a bathroom"

"Me too." Henry was obsessed with cleanliness, and had a full shower in his office. They showered together. The hot water helped wash the sperm and sweat away, and was a great chance to meditate.

"How much do you need?"

"What can you give me?"

He pushed an envelope towards her, filled with $100 bills. $10,000. Typical. This guy would have her swallow sperm, clamp her nipples, fuck every hole in her body, share her with his friends, but he was so generous...It was hard to beat. With friends like these...

"Thank you. It's been a while."

"It has. All the travel has gotten to me, but I'm around now. We need to do this more often. My cock needs you"

She could afford to go to Chicago now. It had been a good day. She had thirty days to her court date, and she knew she would need to get a job of some sort to convince a judge not to send her to jail. She was not going to pull that off in Detroit. She had friends and family in Chicago, and she would be able to settle more clearly there.