The Black Plate

Story Info
Permission to orgasm.
2.1k words
4.24
25.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was in her late 20's, 5'6", 117 lbs, exotic looking with skin that was tan and smooth. Her long black hair and beautiful smile made most men dream about what she looked like with a mouth full of long hard cock. I spotted her in the club, danced and flirted for a couple of hours, until I grabbed her hand and headed to the door. She wanted to know where we were going and I told her, "We're going to my house, I want to fuck you". She answered, "This is ridiculous, I don't even know your name". I just smiled, without saying a word and she followed me out to the parking lot. She stopped me, and again she asked, "I'm not leaving with you unless you tell me your name." I was losing my patience and responded, "I'll tell you when I'm ready, now get in the car and show me your cunt." Once inside the car, she leaned against the door and proceeding to pull her skirt up around her waist. She first licked her finger, then pulled her black thong to one side. Her cunt was waxed and her lips were beautiful, wet, and slightly swollen. She started to push her middle finger into her cunt, slowly at first, until her finger was wet enough to begin a steady fucking. She looked at me and asked, "I hope your cock is larger than my last boyfriend, I really need a long fat cock". I just smiled, without saying a word.

As we headed home, she added a second and third finger to her cunt. She kept asking, "Are we there yet?" hoping she could release the orgasm that was building. I told her that I had only one rule; she couldn't cum unless she was given permission. She was surprised and disappointed, but she realized I was serious. I was not ready to let her cum. As we pulled into the driveway, she pulled her fingers from her cunt and offered them to me. I tasted her cunt for the first time. It was only her juice, I couldn't taste any sperm, maybe she wasn't as big a slut as I had hoped. We headed to the bedroom, her clothes coming off along the way, and once inside I realized she had an incredible body, long thin legs and an ass that begged to be licked and fucked hard.

I pushed her back onto the bed and spread her legs open, looking at her cunt and licking from the inside of knee, up along her thigh to a small hard clit. I sucked on it, until she started to beg me to let her cum, "please let me cum" she asked. "Not yet", I answered. I pulled her to the end of bed, slid her head over the side, letting it drop downward. I stepped back and dropped my pants, then my boxers. Her eyes widened along with her mouth. She reached up with her hand and wrapped it around my cock, grabbing it hard and pulling the head towards her mouth. My cock head is large, about the size of plum on the end of 9 long inches of thick cock. She wrapped her hand around it and she just held it for a moment, as if she was letting the image burn into her memory. She pulled my cock towards her mouth and started licking the head with her tongue. Long, wet, slow licks, she clearly enjoyed tasting my cock, looking for the first drops of pre-cum.

She moaned as she sucked on it. I started to take control, pushing it deeper into her mouth, looking for the back of her throat. I start to fuck her mouth harder, until I could feel her throat and hear the gag reflex start to take over. I looked to her cunt and she had 2 fingers rubbing her clit. I pulled her hand away and placed it on my cock, she started to stroke what couldn't fit in her mouth. I started spanking her cunt, lightly at first, then harder, until the sound of my spanking, her sucking and moans filled the room.

After a couple of minutes, my cock was covered with her saliva. She reached behind me and grabbed my ass, pulling me forward, giving me a sign that she wanted to take more. I grabbed both sides of her head and slowed my strokes, but made them longer. I started pushing the head of my cock into her throat. Her eyes moistened, but her throat started to relax, and I started making progress. After several attempts, my balls were finally resting on her forehead and I could see the outline of my cock in her throat. She would gasp for air when I pulled my cock out, whenever I thought she couldn't hold her breath any longer. My balls were tight and the pressure in my cock was building. Fucking her throat was good, but I need to feel her cunt.

I pulled out of her mouth and she knew what I wanted. She moved to the center of the bed, rolled onto her back, and spread her legs wide. She reached down with her hand and opened her cunt lips, showing me where she wanted to be fucked. I moved between her legs, slowly stroking my cock. I placed my cock head against her cunt lips and started to slowly stroke her clit, back and forth, watching her face. She started to slide toward me, trying to get my cock into her fuck hole. I moved my cock away and asked, "What's your name?" She answered, "My name is Kalei. I responded, "That's a beautiful name; I'm Michael". I looked back down to her cunt and I started to spank her clit with the head of my cock. She looked up at me and asked, "Please fuck me, push your cock against the bottom of my cunt". I moved my cock head lower and started to push my cock into her wet smooth cunt, until I felt my cock hit bottom. She begged me, "Please hold it there, let me cum with it buried in my cunt". I repeated again, No, I'm not ready to let you cum.

I started slowly, then proceed to pound her cunt with long hard strokes. She looked down at my cock, staring at the shaft as it disappeared into her cunt. She was getting frantic now, ready to cum, but trying hard to hold it off. I fucked her hard for nearly 30 minutes, when she came close to cumming, I stopped, letting her orgasm subside. She started pleading, begging me to let her cum, and begging me to cum with her. "Please let me cum, shoot your load in the bottom of my cunt". Please let me cum, Please! I told her, "Are you my slut, are you my fucking slut? I asked. "Yes, Michael, I'm your fucking slut, please let your slut cum, please. Then cum, my good little slut, cum. She started an orgasm that seemed to last forever, and she moaned louder than any woman I had ever fucked. When she finally opened her eyes, I just smiled, without saying a word.

She realized very quickly that I still had not cum. She realized my cock was still buried in her cunt and she wanted to see how much cum I could shoot from my cock. I pulled my cock from her cunt and said, "Suck it and lick it clean you fucking slut". She did exactly as she was told. I pointed to the nightstand and told her, "Get the black plate and bring it here?" She looked puzzled, but brought the large black plate over to the bed. I told her, "Lie on your back and put the plate on your stomach, just below the your breasts. I straddled her face, facing her feet, and brought my ass directly over her mouth. "Lick my ass, you fucking slut, lick it while I stroke my cock". I started to stroke my cock while this beautiful slut started licking and probing my asshole with her tongue. It wasn't going to take long to blow my load; I was enjoying her tongue as she licked my ass. I brought my cock head toward the plate, covered the head of my cock with my other hand and proceed to pump large thick white streams of cum onto the black plate. There were 5 large spurts, followed by a couple of smaller ones, triggered mainly from her tongue wiggling in my ass. The plate had 3 large pools of thick white cum. I climbed off her face and lay back on the bed. She lay beside me, her head on my chest and her mind racing, wondering what I had planned for the plate.

I guided her head down to my cock and she automatically opened her mouth and started to lick my cock clean, making it hard and ready. As she sucked my cock, I reached down to her ass and started to rub her asshole with my middle finger. She started to push back against it, letting me know she wanted it feel it in her ass. I brought my finger to her mouth and she sucked it, then left it covered in saliva, getting it ready for her ass. I didn't waste any time, slowly pushing my middle finger completely up her ass, while she moaned around a mouthful of cock. I pulled her off my cock and placed her on her knees, ass up and head down, at the foot of the bed, directly in front of a mirror placed over the dresser. I had a perfect view of her face, after I pulled her hair back sharply. I reached over for the black plate and placed it under her face. She looked up at me in the mirror, finally realizing what I had in mind. I told her to not to start yet, that I would tell her when to eat the thick white cum off the plate.

I reached down with both hands and spread her beautiful ass checks open, leaning down to gently kiss her asshole. She moaned slightly, then I pushed my tongue in her ass, making her moan louder. I pulled my tongue back and spit into her ass. I was ready and didn't care if she was ready or not. I placed the head of my cock against her asshole and told her, "push back against it, take my cock head up your ass". She tried to pull away, as if I might let her. I grabbed her hair in my hand, and slowly pulled her back, watching my cock head force her tight asshole open.

Her ass was so tight, but felt so good wrapped around my cock. She was trying to relax, trying to let me drive my cock into her ass. She would push back against it, then release, slowing working my cock up her beautiful ass. Finally, after several minutes, I looked down to see my shaft completely buried in her ass. I pulled my right hand back and brought it down hard onto her ass check. It sounded loud and sexy. My handprint was on her ass. She looked back and said, "Please, spank my ass while you fuck it, it feels so good". I responded, "I'll fuck your ass while you eat my cum, start eating my load".

I looked up into the mirror while I started pounded her ass with the full length of my cock. Her beautiful face was down in the black plate, eating my fresh load of thick white cum. I continued pounding her ass while she was eating my load. The tightness in my balls told me that I was close to shooting more cum, this time up her ass. I reached around and found her rubbing her clit, trying to orgasm yet another time. She asked, "Please let me cum, I need to cum with your cock in my ass". I told her, "Clean the plate slut, then you can cum". She attacked the plate, licking it from top to bottom, trying to finish it all. I pulled back on her hair and rammed my cock up her ass, and just emptied my balls into her. I told her, "Cum my good little slut, cum". She didn't need to be told twice.

When I opened my eyes, I saw her head on the bed, next to the plate, completely clean. My cock was softening and I was ready to pull it out of her ass. She looked up at me with that beautiful face and a look of satisfaction. I pulled my cock slowly out of her crimson ass and lay back on the bed. She slowly turned around and moved up my legs, to my cock. Without hesitation, she stuck out her tongue and started licking my shaft, from the base to the tip. She started sucking on my cock head, looking for any last drops of cum. I just smiled, without saying a word.