The Black Santa Scheme

Story Info
Housewife tames black stud's ego.
1.6k words
4.34
76.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood, leaning on the bars, his eyes following my wife as we made it to the dance floor. I swear I saw a large bulge shift in his pants. I whispered to my wife, casually trying to play it off. At first she didn't notice him, until he reached down to adjust himself, causing her to blush and turn quickly in embarrassment as he smiled and winked.

I admit I felt a little uncomfortable. The discussion had played a hundred times over. The thought of a black man ravishing my wife was a turn on for the both of us. Even in our role playing, a big black dildo sliding in and out of her wet pussy never failed to top the night off, especially when she'd lose control, call me every nigger word in the book, and cream until she was fighting for air.

Of course we had never dared take it beyond fantasy. A few times we had ventured to swinger clubs, but never found anyone to my wife likes. She had even ground her tight little ass against a few large boners. Those nights provide to be a real turn on. With all the grinding and feeling up of those big black throbbing ball-bats, we'd ended up cutting the night short and fucking ourselves silly right out in the parking lot. But by the way my wife was thrusting her pelvis, grinding her ass on my crotch, and staring into the eyes of a young black stud half her age, told me this night was going to be a homerun.

After introducing himself, he fell into script. He invited us to a private cozy corner booth and ordered a round of drinks. He complemented my wife's beauty, letting her know she was a lucky woman to have such an understanding man. He turned out to be the club's owner. He was curious as to why he had never seen us there before. He was sure he would have remembered us, especially my wife because she's drop dead gorgeous, standing a petite five four with a tight little gymnast body, green sparkling eyes, and long blond flowing hair that reaches to the middle of her back.

I explained that we where on vacation and just out club hopping, trying to find a little fun. I had no ideal he had slipped his hand under my wife's dress, until she gripped my hand and let out a sudden sigh. His long smooth fingers caressed and teased the nakedness of her soft white thighs, stroking and manipulating until he was about to slide her wet panties to the side and work a finger deep inside of her.

I almost lost it, as if the current of her pleasure was flowing through my veins. He worked in one finger, and then another, until he was up to the knuckles. If not for the privacy of the booth blocking the view, and the load music muffling her cries of passion, my wife laid exposed. She was out of control, lying between us, her dress up around her waist, her panties to the side, being finger fucked by a black man we had met some twenty minutes ago.

It wasn't till he spread her swollen lips like a butterfly and started licking her clit, that I lost it. My dick erupted, pumping a load out of my balls that started at my toes and had my head spinning with luscious delight. My reaction came from the serenity on my wife's face, her breath caught in a easy surge of moans, gasps, and groans, her head thrown back, her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her body evolving into a thunderous echoing cry that sent her body into one span after another, until she laid limp, her head laying on the wet spot in my lap.

He assured us that we'd be more comfortable and have more privacy if we took it to his office. How was I to argue, especially since my wife was glaring at that big boner in his pants? His office, set aside from the typical club look, was elegant and well furnished. It spoke of his class and presented the wealth of his character. He was a businessman. Occasionally he'd find his way out to the bar to get a drink and check out the haps. He spotted my wife because she had a look of class and elegance that few men get to drip into, especially professional men that knew what to do with a willing tight wet pussy.

He opened a side door and showed us into a bedroom. It was the set where he created all his masterpieces. But he assured my wife that the cameras would be off, the lights would be low, and sweet music will be whispering in her ear.

The charge had already been set out in the booth. Naked upon the bed, he plunged into her with one deep penetrating stroke and laid it deep inside of her until she could relax from the length and width of his long black dick. Slowly he played with her, rotating his dick, or pulling it out just when she'd fall into a deep groove and find herself lost in heaven. Each time she'd scream in anger he'd take in up another notch and plunge into her pussy until she was sobering like a baby.

He fucked her zealously, plunging his long black dick again and again. She accepted him like a nymphomaniac, each plunge coming out creamy white as she clung onto his strong lean muscular body, the sweat making it hard for her to hold on to him, until he took her legs and placed them over his shoulders.

He slowly fed her his length, each fat inch coming back out to find a coating of delight to dip back into. The gut digging penetration made her tense up as he slowed his drive, pulled his dick back, and played the head at her opening of her pussy until she was yearning to have him back inside.

He sank deep into her nice and slow, until he had her open and caught in the rhythm and flow of his gliding dick. He pulled his steely long black dick out to the tip and plunged it deep into her seeping wet pussy over and over again. He showed no mercy, animalistic in his plunging; showing her what it meant to be truly and deeply fucked by a man. He threw long hard dick in every inch and angle of her pussy. He stretched her tight pussy walls and made them melt like butter as she cried and hung with every mind blowing plunge. He fucked her through a mirage of sudden breathtaking orgasm, plunging and grinding deep into her body until she lay upon his chest and glazed at his dick.

She wanted more, and you could tell by the purring of her body. Her hand moved slowly down to pet her baby until it stirred and begin to come back to life. The joy of needing it sent a fire downstairs that turned on the drive of her lips moving quickly to her desires to have him back deep inside of her.

She tasted him. She sucked him and worshiped his dick until it was hard as steel and his balls were as tight as a musket. Then she climbed on top, found him with her hand, and positioned him at the entrance of her dripping desire.

Her face left no doubt of the pleasure as she sank slowly down onto his hard rod, taking him one cry at a time until his nuts were soaked with the joy of her pleasure. She slowly begins to ride his long black dick, riding her wet pussy up and down thirteen inches of steely four inch width. She rode him slow, pussy muscle massaging him better than his Vaseline palm. She rode him until his balls drew up tight and he was thrashing about on the bed, being held down by his wrists as she took him from his ego and turned him on.

Her pussy was wet and gripping tight as she rolled up and down the towering length of his shaft. He was captivated by her sudden dominance and control. He had been sure that she's only amounts to a good satisfying fuck, another bitch that thrived on the scheme of Black Santa, his porn name. He was a prime veteran stud, his monster dick legendary. To him it was just another job paid for by a husband fulfilling a wife's fantasy. But this one was more than just a willing wet pussy. She was a willing wet pussy come to fuck, a willing wet pussy he just couldn't seem to get enough of no matter how hard he plowed up into her sweet dick suckin' pussy.

She held him, controlling him. She made him look deep into the pool of her sparkling green eyes as she fucked. The fluctuation of her hips, working her pussy, pulled up the length of his shaft with suckling ripples. His balls were on overload as he plunged aimless up into her, only to be held at bay in a delightful exploitation of sadistic passion. She rode up and down his steely shaft until the veins expanded and it looked like his dick couldn't possibly get any harder or any bigger without ripping through the skin. She fucked him until she was purely satisfied, until a smile of sweet satisfaction spread across her innocence face, and all she had cum for drained down her inner thighs.

I smiled at her as she removed the rubber and jacked his towering dick, releasing the storm she had built up in his balls. It erupted like a volcano, pump one roping load after another into the air, until he slowly calmed, coming back down to earth with pools of cum all over his face, chest, stomach, and legs.