The Black Seas Ch. 04

Story Info
Demons and pirates on the high seas.
2.1k words
9.8k
0

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antigua, 1702

Sixyears had passed and in that time Jack took care of himself and sister as best he could. Once they had saved enough money they bought passage out of Aruba. They money only got them as far as Antigua, but it was enough to flee from the horrors of that night.

Jack worked many merchant ships as a hand and eventually a boatswain, in charge of crew and workings of the ship. He showed great promise and was even told soon he could move into a first mate's position or even captain one day.

Spending many months at a time at sea left Anne alone. And in that time without Jack's guidance she slowly began to lose bits and pieces of her own humanity. Her memory of that night had eventually returned in full causing Jack to tell her of what their father spoke about.

"I remember Jack. I remember everything," she said as tears slowly fell down her cheeks.

Jack looked at her with sympathy, thinking back to that night. He reached up and brushed away her tears. "Go on."

"The pirate with the black beard demanded our father to show himself and receive what he had coming to him. Of course father wasn't there and it was only me and mama," she said. Then she looked at Jack with an almost fearful look. "Oh Jack, why did you leave?"

Jack immediately felt guilt. He struggled with that thought ever since that night. He often wondered if he had been there could he have changed anything. Would his mother still be alive?

Finally after some time of silence he said, "I had to help father. But I should have stayed there in case something happened to protect ye."

Anne just looked at him blankly. Jack stared back and said, "Please forgive me Anne."

Anne continued to look deep into his eyes. "It wasn't yer fault. Ye tried yer best and that's all someone can do."

Jack shook his head. Conflicting thoughts of wanting to accept her forgiveness and still feeling guilty collided. Anne saw he was struggling and reached up to cup her hand on the side of his face. He looked up at her just as she leaned in to kiss him.

The kiss was deep and passionate. Jack wanted to pull away so bad. This was his sister after all, but something else took over. She had turned into a beautiful woman rivaling most that he had seen in town or port. His hand moved to cover one of her ample breasts, squeezing and causing her to moan softly.

He had to force himself to pull away. They looked at each other breathing hard and held stares for a long time. He wanted her so bad and had a feeling she felt the same way, but how could they do so?

It was Anne that broke the silence unsure of her brother's thoughts. "After there was no answer from father an order was given to set the house of fire. If father wouldn't come out on his own then they would give him no other choice.

"The flames spread quickly, but me and mama were too scared to leave. We huddled close to each other as far back from the flames as we could. Eventually, they caught up to us. I remember the pain as the fire spread along me body, melting me skin away.

"Before I knew it the pain was gone. The world was gone and I was covered in blackness. I couldn't feel or see anything. I was just hovering in nothing but I didn't have a body. Then the next thing I remember was waking up where I guess I had died and then ye being there to help me."

Jack took it all in, not daring to interrupt and his mind kept going back to what his father had said. About how his father has died but was brought back to life as something else. Had his sister fell into a similar fate?

"I know what happened to ye Anne. Ye may believe it and I'm still not sure I believe it either."

"What is it Jack?" She asked when he just suddenly stopped speaking.

"Father told me before he died; he had once died before but was brought back to life because of what he was. Because of what Grandmother was."

"Why Jack? Please tell me," Anne pleaded.

Jack was still hesitant. He wasn't sure if he wanted to tell her everything. He didn't want her to be frightened or go mad with the truth. He only wanted to protect and keep her safe.

Anne had his hand in hers, looking at him with her deep green eyes like the color of the sea, and pleading for him to tell her. Finally he gave in not knowing the outcome, but whatever the outcome he'd be there to help her through it.

"Father said we had the blood of demons running through us. He was brought back to life and he'd owed Blackbeard, the one that burned our house. He later betrayed man who was really not a man but a demon too. Because of his betrayal Blackbeard came seeking his own brand of justice."

"What happened to father?" She asked after taking a moment to digest what she had just been told.

"He died before he could intercept the pirates and give himself over to them," Jack explained.

"But why? Why would he leave us like that?" She asked beginning to cry.

"He was trying to protect us all and me guess is that was the best way he knew how."

"Hold me," Anne said almost in a whimper.

Jack pulled her in close, wrapping his large arms around her. "Everything will be alright Anne. I won't let any harm come to ye."

"I know," she said looking up into his eyes.

Once again they were locked into each other's eyes. The overwhelming feeling began to flood through him. This time though he didn't fight against the tug of its current but rather gave into it. He reached in touching her lips briefly then dove into another deep passionate kiss.

When they pulled away Anne said, "Take me Jack. Make love to me like you would no other."

He pulled off her blouse then cupping her breasts he kiss her deeply again. Over the next few minutes they took turns taking off each other's clothes until both stood naked and close. Jack helped her to the floor laying her down. He hovered over her looking deep into her eyes.

He was near the point of no return but he loved her. He loved her more than her being his sister and her love was returned in the same matter. They were left only with each other and to them that was all that matter.

Jack wrapped an arm around her body and pulled her close into him. She could feel the heat of his arousal. He dropped his head to the back of her neck and began nibbling it gently, his hand ran down her side, over her hip and toned thigh and then back up over her tummy and came to rest on her full breasts.

He was now kissing the side of her neck as he let his hand roam over both breasts tenderly cupping and squeezing them, gliding his palm over her erect nipples, and then tweaking them gently. She moaned deep in her throat as she felt her pussy flood with warmth and moistness at his touch.

Jack gently rolled her over onto her back and ran his hand from the soft curve of her cheek, down between her breasts, over the flat plains of her stomach, and down to her pelvis. He cupped Anne's mound in his hand so that she could feel the searing heat of his touch. Her hips bucked up to meet this new pleasure and he smiled down at her. "Let me show you how much I love you," he whispered into her ear moving his body on top of her.

He slowly began to move down her body trailing his mouth along her inflamed form. He took one and then the other of her nipples into his mouth, suckling and teasing them. He moved down her tummy. The scent of her arousal was intoxicating. All he wanted to do was to bring her pleasure.

Without another thought he dropped his face to her wet loins. He breathed in her womanly aroma and let his tongue trace a path from her hard clit down between her engorged lips to her hot and wet hole. He licked and sucked at her flesh savoring the taste, feel, and smell of her. His tongue swirled around her clit gently, causing her to buck her hips against his face. He then let it work its way back down to her opening.

He thrust his tongue as deep inside of her as it would go and began caressing the innermost regions of his love. Her hands tangled in his hair, clutching his head to her almost in desperation. The pleasure was consuming her pussy and she knew that an orgasm was pending.

With just a few more skillful strokes of his tongue she exploded into a climax that rocked through her entire body. He dutifully licked and sucked every drop of her juice from her, hungrily.

She pulled him back up to her face and met his kisses with her own. She licked at his lips slick and sweet with her own juice. She could feel his erection pressing against her and spread her legs slightly to urge him into her.

Their eyes met as with one powerful stroke he filled her body with his own. He stroked in deep, slow strokes at first relishing her tight hotness. With every stroke she could feel pleasure winding up tighter in her stomach. She wrapped her arms around him and caressed his back as he began to speed up. Soon her hips were moving to meet each of his thrusts.

He clutched her body to him with a hand protectively on her head as he pounded in and out of her faster and harder. Their breathing had become quick and shallow. With one last thrust she felt his hot cum spill deep inside of her, his cock pulsated several times. A second later her second climax gripped her. Wave after wave of ecstasy rolled over.

Anne was instantly filled with an immense pleasure she had never felt before. They made love through the night and as morning finally broke, they rested and sleep through most of the morning.

By the time they woke it was mid afternoon and rather than get up for food, Anne rolled on top of Jack and they continued their love making process through the afternoon and the remainder of the night.

——

Jackand Anne continued their affair throughout the years they lived in Antigua. No one knew the truth of them being siblings, but as a happy couple looking to marry one day. But slowly over the years Anne did change. The demon side of her, slowly and steadily gnawed away at her human side. When Jack was home from sea, he never saw what she was becoming. They spent their entire time together hardly leaving the house and instead spending the days making love.

Jack was intent on making their life a good one. He had saved almost enough to buy a ship of his own or open a mercantile. He only needed to make one more journey to sea and his plans could come to fruition.

The night before he had to leave on what would be his final journey, he told Anne of his ideas. He told her about wanting to marry and begin a family. Anne seemed to be happy with all Jack had said. He left the next morning with the happiness of what was to come.

Anne, however, had been becoming another person when Jack wasn't around. Jack's long absences had taken a toll on her, allowing her new demonic nature to take hold and flourish. She became restless and when Jack laid down his plan, the demon side of her grew angry.

Anne fought against the feeling as long as she could. She tried to hold out until his return, figuring if she could convince him to open a mercantile and him never leaving port, then she could finally fight and overcome her inner demons. But after three months and with Jack not returning for another two, her demon side won out. She left a note for Jack then headed to the port where she was able to find a ship willing to take her away.

And that is where her demon side fully took over. That is where Rusalka was born. The hatred toward Blackbeard built up throughout the years allowing the evil in her survive and grow and now there was nothing that would stop her from destroying the demon pirate.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Brethren The tale of Davy Jonesin Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Alexandros: Ch. 00-01 The tale of a banished Spartan warrior.in Novels and Novellas
Accession: CATU Book 5 Ch. 00 Confusion.in Novels and Novellas
Retribution Part 2 of the assassin Tsyr Ker's tale.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
From the Ashes: CATU Book 6 Ch. 00 The Amazon.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories