The Black Seas Ch. 07

Story Info
Demons and pirates on the high seas.
2.5k words
7.7k
00

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tortuga, 1702

Rusalka pulled the dagger across the throat of the final crewmen, spilling his blood over the deck just as the port of Tortuga was coming into view. She released her grip of the man dropping his body into the sea. She looked up to the sails. The winds were right and at the pace of the ship she should be able to pull in to port without trouble.

——

Rusalka stepped off her newly renamed ship, theHades' Whore, in her true form. Horns jutted from the top of her hear, extending upward and curling slightly at the very tips and her skin took on a pale shade. She wore a pair of black boots that reached up to her knees and a jacket that showed off her breasts. Immediately she got stare from the local pirates.

She strode from the deck toward the nearest tavern with a look of regal. Upon reaching the door she slammed it open and walked in. The chatter of the place stopped and fell silent. Rusalka cast a look across the room then cut a path to the bar. Eyes followed her as she crossed the room, but she kept her gaze forward toward her destination. When she reached the bar, the bartender was already waiting and asked, "What will it be?"

Where can I find a crew?She asked sharply.

"Why don't yer captain come find one himself, sweetheart?" a man sitting next to her asked. His words came out almost slurred. Rusalka looked at the man and gave him a look to say not to mess with her.

She looked back to the bartender and asked,Well?

"I asked ye a question," the man slurred interrupting for a second time, this time placing a hand on her arm.

Rusalka grabbed the man's hand and twisted it until there was the sound of cracking bone. The man yelled out in pain. Rusalka release her grip, her hand dropping to her waist. Pulling out a pistol with a blade affixed to the bottom, she whipped it around and pointed at a man holding a chair behind her with the intent of slamming against her head.I would make another decision on what ye plan to do with that.She said with a scowl.

The man tried to find his words to no success. Rusalka suddenly turned back around and fired his pistol at a new attacker. His sword left his hand as he gripped his chest. He fell back onto a table crushing it.

In that moment a fight broke out. The entire tavern was in an uproar. The man holding the chair found his courage and continued his initial attack but found a large, curved sword with spikes on the top latter part adjoining the guard, sticking through his body. The chair dropped to the floor breaking into pieces. Rusalka gave the man a smile and with her free hand waved her index finger back and forth. She pulled the sword free letting the man fall to the floor.

All around her the tavern was chaos. Both men and women were involved fighting each other with whatever was close enough to pick up and use as a weapon. Everything from bottle to chairs was thrown of crushed against someone's head.

Rusalka eased her way toward the back of the tavern away from the chaos. She thrived off it and would love to be in the middle killing her fellow pirates by the dozen, but she had to restrain herself. She had a job to do and the sooner she accomplished that job, the sooner she could commence her killing.

She found an unoccupied table and sat down. With her back to the wall, she sat patiently watching the fight go on. She didn't have to wait long.

A young woman approached the table and looked at theDjinn. Rusalka looked up at her and strangely found her attractive. She wore dark pants and jacket. Underneath the jacket was a white blouse unbuttoned and tied at the bottom showing just slight hints at the breasts. Her hair was long and dark with a few strands braided and all held back with a red bandana.

After a moment Rusalka asked,May I help ye?

"Aye," the woman replied. "Me name is Mary Read and me knows of a crew for ye."

And what do ye expect in return of such information?Rusalka asked leaning back in her chair, hand resting on her pistol.

"No need fer standing on edge ready to kill me," Mary remarked nodding toward Rusalka's hand. "I am similar to you."

How so do ye figure?

"I'm aSuccubusand looking for whatever mayhem ye are seeking."

I intend to mount Blackbeard's head upon my ship. Rusalka informed.

Mary's reaction was subtle. She like every pirate and nonpirate had either seen or heard of Blackbeard. Every demon in the Caribbean feared him.

"Then if ye will have me, then I am yers," Mary said sanguinely.

And this crew ye spoke of?

"Mostly human and in need of a captain. A loyal bunch with a thirst fer plundering and spilling of blood," Mary explained with a ghastly grin.

Excellent.Rusalka said removing her hand from her pistol.TheHades' Whoreis docked, ye won't be able to miss her. I expect the crew to be loaded and the ship resupplied within the hour.

"Aye, aye Captain," Mary said. "Will I be quarter with the crew ma'am?"

Rusalka smiled wickedly.I won't have my first mate quartered with those inferior humans. Ye will share quarters with me.

"Very well Captain."

Mary began to leave when Rusalka halted her.Be wearing something nice when I arrive.She ordered.

——

Mary had done as her new captain ordered and had the crew and theHades' Whoreready to set sail within the hour. Rusalka was pleased and gave the order to weigh anchor. Once she was satisfied the ship was on course, she ordered Mary to her quarters.

Rusalka slipped the garment Mary was wearing over her shoulder allowing it to drop to the floor. She herself was already undressed. Her hands moved down Mary's back to the base of her spine then her ass.

"You're plan is to seduce me so that I will serve you more loyally?" Mary asked only allowing a small bit of protest in her voice.

Rusalka stepped around to her front and grabbed Mary's hand pulling her to the bed. She pushed the younger woman onto the bed. "No, I already know you will be loyal. Since we are going to have a pact between us, we may as well seal it." Rusalka brought her hands down between Mary's legs spreading them apart. With Mary's legs spread, her pussy was wide open. Rusalka stroked the inside of her thighs, her slippery hands feeling so good.

"You have such a lovely ass," Rusalka said with a coy smile spread on her face. "You have a lovely pussy too."

Mary could feel her pussy becoming wet. Having someone look at her spread pussy always got her hot. Her clit tingled and she could feel it swell to a throb.

Rusalka's hands moved up and down her thighs. As she worked the muscles her hand brushed against Mary's pussy from time to time. Mary's mind swirled wishing for Rusalka to slip those fingers into her. Instead, Rusalka continued down to massage her calves. Then she ran her knuckles up and down the soles of her feet. Mary moaned as Rusalka took each one of toes and rubbed them individually.

"Time to turn over," Rusalka said with a light slap across Mary's bare ass.

She did as commanded and rolled over. Their eyes locked for a moment as Rusalka looked her over, taking in the sight of her body. She smiled as Mary and moved to spread her legs and continued massaging her legs.

Mary glanced down to Rusalka's pussy. Like hers, it was bare. Her mound was fully rounded and at the top it looked like the rounded to of a keyhole. A deep furrow dipped down and rosy pussy lips peeked out. They gleamed with her juices.

Rusalka finished her legs and now straddled one thigh as she began to work on her stomach. Rusalka rocked back and forth; her spread pussy rubbed Mary's thigh and she could feel Rusalka's hot wetness on her flesh.

Rusalka cupped one breast in both hands and began to work it. It was almost as if she was milking it. She closed both hands at the base and slid them upward, squeezing firmly.

"Beautiful," she whispered to Mary.

Then she suddenly bent down and took a nipple in her mouth. She sucked it and used her tongue to flick over the tip. She gave one last, sharp suck on it and then she pulled back. She looked at Mary's fully erect nipple and nodded. "That's the way a nipple should look. Erect and ready for action."

Mary's pussy was on fire. She jumped as the other woman unexpectantly reached down and slipped a finger into her pussy. As smoothly as she slipped it in, she slipped it right back out and put it in her mouth to lick off Mary's wet juices.

Then she leaned forward to kiss Mary on the lips. Her kiss was soft and sweet. Her soft lips parted slightly and her tongue slid over Mary's lips. She slipped her tongue out to meet the other woman's. They rolled their tongues against each other for some time. Rusalka's hand stroked Mary's breast. She found the nipple and circled it with her fingers.

Mary slid her hand down and found the opening to Rusalka's hot pussy. Rusalka raised her hips slightly to allow her hand better access. She cupped Rusalka's swollen pussy and Rusalka moaned into her mouth. Mary slid a finger up into her tight, wet pussy and felt her muscles grip her finger. Rusalka moved back and gently removed Mary's finger and fed it into Mary's mouth to taste her.

Mary laid back sucking and licking her finger, tasting her juices. Rusalka smiled down at her and kissed her again; her tongue sliding into Mary's mouth.

Rusalka's lips left Mary's. She picked back up the massaged and began stroking Mary's breasts and neck while her pussy continued to rub against her thigh. Then Rusalka leaned in and began kissing her body, moving downward. Her lips and tongue touched all Mary's sensitive spots.

Rusalka slid off her thigh, leaving a wet trail of her juices on it. She moved down between Mary's thighs and spread them while caressing the sensitive skin. She kissed the inner thigh and Mary moaned in pleasure as tingling sensations rolled up and down her body.

Rusalka licked and kissed all around her pussy. Mary raised her hips upward. She wanted her lips on her pussy. Finally, she felt Rusalka's soft breath on her open pussy. Her tongue worked up and down just on the tips of her outer lips, teasing her. Just when Mary thought she could no longer stand it, Rusalka's tongue slipped inside. She cried out.

Rusalka's lips widened and covered her whole pussy. Her tongue began to probe deeper. Rusalka's tongue felt like a snake slithering up inside her. Her tongue became accompanied by two fingers. The fingers worked with her tongue; Mary's hips involuntarily thrust upward. Her stomach muscles tightened. More sensations rolled through her. Rusalka moved her lips up, toward her aching clit. She sucked it into her mouth. Her tongue found the tip and stroked it. Mary exploded.

Rusalka's hand gripped Mary's hip as her face remained buried in her squirming pussy. Her fingers moved like pistons inside. Mary screamed out and Rusalka pressed harder against her until finally Mary gasped for air. She pulled Rusalka up to her and kissed her. Rusalka's face gleamed with her juices. Mary happily licked her lovely face, tasting herself.

"Now it's my turn," Mary said whispering against Rusalka's lips.

Mary kissed her and ran her hands over Rusalka's excited body. Mary pulled back to enjoy the view of Rusalka's body. Her nipples were now hard nubs. Mary leaned over and sucked on one. She took as much of Rusalka's breast into her mouth as she could. Her hand cupped and stroked the other breast. She licked the underside of Rusalka's breasts and the soft skin below her armpits.

Rusalka moaned her approval. Then Mary slowly moved down the length of Rusalka's body, licking, caressing and kissing her soft flesh.

From time to time Rusalka gasped, "Yes, like that." and "Yes, there."

It excited Mary. Her pussy throbbed and her clit swelled. Eventually, Mary reached the other woman's spread pussy. She stroked each side of Rusalka's pussy lips. Her furrow was deep and her inner lips peeked out just a bit, almost like a flower's center. At the center, a dew drop formed then slid down to wet her asshole. As another formed Mary couldn't resist and she slid her tongue out just enough to touch it.

The tip of her tongue touched her center and they both moaned simultaneously. Mary tasted her salty juice and her pussy spasmed, almost in a climax. She shivered delightfully then she flattened her tongue and started at the bottom of Rusalka's pussy and licked slowly upward to the top, bringing her tongue back into her mouth to taste her juices. Salty, delicious and wonderful!

She continued to lick Rusalka's spread open pussy over and over. She slipped her tongue down into Rusalka's center from time to time. She sucked gently and was rewarded with her salty nectar.

Rusalka's hand slipped down and began to slowly rub circles over her clit. Mary slid her tongue into the woman one more time and sucked gently getting another taste of Rusalka's nectar. Then she slid two fingers into the pussy and began rotating them while sliding them up as far as they would go.

As Mary's fingers slid around inside Rusalka she moved her lips her clit. Rusalka moved her fingers and pulled up, revealing her pink headed clit to Mary. It was the size of a bean and poked out a little over a quarter inch. Mary kissed it then took it into her mouth and sucked gently before running her tongue over and over it. Rusalka announced her pleasure as she moaned.

Mary licked and tongued her into a screaming climax. She pressed her lips hard against Rusalka to keep contact with her pussy. Rusalka's hips shot upward against her mouth. Rusalka's pussy muscles contracted around Mary's fingers. Soft liquid sounds accompanied her thrusting fingers. She continued to suck on the swollen clit bringing even louder screams from the woman.

Rusalka's hips shot up again and again and Mary kept her lips glued to her clit. Then Rusalka finally slumped back down onto the bed. Mary slipped her fingers out and licked Rusalka's open pussy. Rusalka's juices slowly dripped out of her pussy and onto Mary's waiting tongue.

When the flow was abated, Mary moved back up and kissed Rusalka. They kissed and caressed each other. When their bodies got excited again, they turned by mutual unspoken consent and slid around until each of their heads were between the other's legs.

They continued for hours, climaxing many, many times

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Brethren The tale of Davy Jonesin Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Orders & Servitude Part 3 of the assassin Tsyr Ker's tale.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Alexandros: Ch. 00-01 The tale of a banished Spartan warrior.in Novels and Novellas
Accession: CATU Book 5 Ch. 00 Confusion.in Novels and Novellas
From the Ashes: CATU Book 6 Ch. 00 The Amazon.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories