The Black Seas Ch. 09

Story Info
Demons and pirates on the high seas.
3.6k words
7.9k
1
0

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Cayman, 1705

Blackbeardstood at the helm as he guided his ship toward the port of Little Cayman. He looked forward to another pillaging of the small island. It was a way out from many of the other Caribbean islands, but each time it proved to be worthwhile.

He was about to give the order to begin the bombardment of the port town when his first mate, Henry Morgan, interrupted him.Captain we have a ship off the port bow.

Hostile?Blackbeard asked.

Take a look yerself Captain.Morgan said handing the demon captain a spyglass.

Blackbeard extended the spyglass and looked off into the distance.Sink me! He exclaimed. Is that who me thinks it is?

Aye Captain.Morgan said.Fer a minute I thought me own eyes were playing tricks on me.

If it's a war the wench wants, then it's one she'll get. Blackbeard threatened.Raise the flag Henry and swing us about.

Aye.Morgan said.

Bring out the long nines and show no mercy! Blackbeard ordered. The crew gave out a cheer and began to sing a pirate song.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
Drink and the devil had done for the rest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
The mate was fixed by the bosun's pike
The bosun brained with a marlinspike
And cookey's throat was marked belike
It had been gripped by fingers ten;
And there they lay, all good dead men
Like break o'day in a boozing ken
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

——

The Hades' Whore drove smoothly cutting through the sea. Rusalka stood atop the bowsprit which carried the skeleton of an enemy demon. She had no need for a spyglass since she'd recognize the Queen Anne's Revenge anywhere. In the three years she had hunted the demon pirate, she managed to find and battle him twice. Both times she lost and had taken extensive damage to her ship, but with a small number of upgrades including the hull and gun emplacements turning the Hades' Whore into a frigate class ship.

She turned to the crew and yelled,Raise the flag and ready the bow chasers!

The flag raised showed a pair of swords crossed with a skull set in the background. The idea came from and idea her brother Jack conceived. He had said that if he had ever became a pirate that would be the flag he'd use.

Rusalka was confident she'd win this time. And if not, then she would take all the time needed. The only trouble she faced was why she was doing it. As the years had rolled on, the hunt for Blackbeard turned from avenging her parents to wanting to become the number one pirate in the Caribbean.

The only thing that hadn't started to fade was her love for Jack. She missed him and if not for Mary Read, the loneliness would have taken over and made her bitterer. She loved Mary and could not only wait to be in Jack's arms but have Mary there with them both.

She smiled to herself. Once today was over, she could finally seek out Jack. But first she had to send the scallywag Blackbeard to see Davy Jones.

What are ye orders Captain?Mary asked coming up beside her.

She looked at Mary and grinned.When we get close we will broadside them and hit them with the cannons. If we haven't sunk the scallywags, then we board, but Blackbeard is mine.

Aye Captain!Mary yelled as she leapt to the lower deck. Ready the cannons ye seadogs! Let not one of ye men not be ready when we broadside her!

The Hades' Whore held twenty-one broadside guns each on both port and starboard sides; sixteen twelve pound guns on the main deck, fourteen twenty-four pound guns on the gun deck, and six on the upper deck. The gun ports on the deck were in the shape of demon faces and each had a unique look of each demon pirate Rusalka had personally slain.

——

The Queen Anne's Revenge was fully turned waiting for the Hades' Whore to come within range of the long nines. Blackbeard stood ready on the deck hoping Rusalka's ship didn't sink so that he'd have the pleasure of walking over to her ship, slaying her and finally ending her constant annoyances.

The Hades' Whore plowed onward toward his ship. It was a fool's errand to attempt to attack him again. With having lost two other times, Blackbeard was actually amazed she'd try again and at the rate at which her ship was headed at him, he thought for a moment she would consider ramming him.

If that was her decision then he'd at least try to deter her. When her ship was in range, Blackbeard gave the order to fire.

——

Cannonfire touched down alongside the Hades' Whore sending water flying in multiple directions. The few that did hit caused superficial damage. Rusalka was instantly glad she had upgraded the hull.

Prepare to broadside!She yelled as the ship lurched closer.

Mary Read was at the helm and was already turning to starboard preparing to come around alongside the Queen Anne's Revenge and rake her with cannon fire.

Blackbeard's ship sat waiting for the attack. He wouldn't attempt to run, not from her attack or anyone else's. As the Hades' Whore turned to wrap around the blasting from the other ship's cannon's began to fade as their line of sight was lost.

Drop the sails on my mark!Rusalka ordered holding up her hand.

The wind was with them but she have to time it right in order to pull up along Blackbeard without over shooting his ship. Rusalka reflected for a moment of how great it would be for her to kill Blackbeard and then take his ship as her prize. With a port within range it wouldn't take her long to make repairs and the making of a fleet.

The ship swung around in perfect form. Rusalka dropped her hand and the ship slid right up alongside the other ship. As Rusalka's ship slide in along Blackbeard's, the only noise that could be heard was the sound of cannon fire. Wood splintered and cannons were over turned.

The firing lasted only seconds. The air was filled with smoke masking the air and not letting either side have a view of the other ship. Once the smoke cleared, grappling hooks were thrown from both ships and tightened. Then as if something went off to announce the fight, pirates began to pour from either ship.

Rusalka grabbed a rope she had previously prepared for this moment and swung across the small expanse onto Blackbeard's ship.

Mary Read stayed behind on the Hades' Whore. Her assignment was to protect the ship from any unnecessary due harm.

Blackbeard, still standing in the center of the ship stood defensive cutting down any pirate fool enough to attack him. When no one attacked he'd reach out helping one of his own crew creating a two on one fight that ended rather quickly resulting in the death of one of Rusalka's crewmen. He wanted to ensure he was seen so that his arch enemy would find him so that he may kill her.

Rusalka stood at the stern of Blackbeard's ship taking in a full view of the ship. She noted Blackbeard in the center of the lower deck. That would be her destination but she felt like killing so she mapped out a path—a long one—that would take her down there to him.

She stole a glance over to her ship. Mary Read was engaged with two other demons, which were just the kind of odds she favored.

What Mary didn't see was the demon pirate coming up from behind ready to strike a killing blow to her. Rusalka pulled her pistol without hesitation and fired a shot across, nailing attacker in the head.

Mary heard the shot and used its brief distraction to her benefit. She rushed the fighter to her left, knocking him back then twisted toward the other swinging her sword around to take off his head. She glanced over to Rusalka quickly and mouthed thanks.

Rusalka winked and gave the air a kiss at Mary then jumped down to the helm. Mary pretended to turn, forgetting about her attacker. The demon believing he'd have her ran at her. Mary dropped into a crouch and spun chopping his legs off at the knees. He fell to his back withering in agony. Mary walked over and stood above him.

Ye should have stayed put, ye scurvy cur.

Then she thrust her sword through the demon and into the deck below. Arrg, Anne will kill me yet.She remarked to herself.

Rusalka on the other hand was busy with Blackbeard's first mate, Henry Morgan.

Avast, ye dirty dog!Rusalka yelled grabbing Morgan's attention.

Avast, yerself ye poxy swab!Morgan yelled back.Me captain wishes ye fer himself but I may just have to indulge in killing ye meself.

If ye be thinking ye worthy enough then let us dance a shanty dance.

Morgan laughed and drew a large cutlass from his belt. Come then ye lily-livered swab!

Rusalka did just that. She stepped in thrusting out at his midsection. Morgan blocked and pushed her sword aside then brought it around to cut at her legs. She wasn't there but to his side cutting high. Morgan was fast in reacting but couldn't fully get out of the way. Rusalka's sword cut across his upper arm putting a deep gash in it.

First blood goes to me, me hearty. Rusalka taunted.

He swung back around with a scowl. Rusalka evaded by jumped back out of his reach.Its last blood that concerns me.He said charging into a frenzy.

Morgan was more skilled then Rusalka would have given him credit for. Each strike he made, she was able to block it efficiently but she herself wasn't able to get the upper hand anymore then he could.

——

MaryRead ran through the deck yelling curses and orders. The chaos on the Hades' Whore was just as chaotic as on the Queen Anne's Revenge. Mary though it was rather ironic Blackbeard had chosen the name he had and her captain's was the same.

It would be a highly prized treasure for her captain and then this whip would be hers. All in due time, she told herself.

Ready the cannons!She yelled.

She was about to give the order to fire when two of Blackbeard's crew come swinging in across the deck with ropes. She ducked the initial swing and as they rose to the peak of their swing she jumped cutting both ropes lose as the past her.

Both bodies dropped to the deck hard with Mary landing softly beside both of them. Sword in one hand and dagger in the other, she drew up then slammed both weapons down ending both the demon pirate's lives in a single blow. She stood up, looked around ensuring the cannon's were manned and ready to be fired and gave the order to do so.

——

Henry Morgan had placed the wheel between himself and Rusalka in an attempt to catch a break and allow for some time to think up new strategy. Rusalka didn't mind and was glad for it. She had never fought anyone as skilled as she except for Blackbeard and he was perhaps better than she.

Morgan slipped to the right side and launched his attack. Rusalka matched his movement and rushed him. Before the two ever met a cannon ball ripped between them smashing into the wheel. The explosion shred the helm into pieces and sent both parties in opposite directions.

——

Rusalkawasn't sure just how long she was out, but when she opened her eyes, she was shocked at the sight standing over her.

So ye decided to finally wake?Blackbeard asked as he peered down at her.

Not that ye be the first sight I'd like to see.She remarked. She didn't move right away due to the fact he hadn't drawn a weapon of any sort yet. But that didn't mean he wouldn't or didn't have her covered in some way.

I figured with as much as ye have been chasing me ye would.He taunted.

Only if ye head be hanging from me bowsprit.She bit back.

Quite the funny lass ain't ye.

Perhaps ye think so.As she spoke she twirled her legs up using momentum to lift her body up and around from the deck and onto her feet. Her sword was in her hand and she was in a defensive stance by the time Blackbeard had one of his many in his hand.

Ye will walk the plank before we are through.Blackbeard threatened.

And I'll be taking ye to Davy Jones' Locker when I do.She retorted.

Then so be it wench! He roared as he bearing down on her.

She brought her sword up getting it above her head just in time. The force of the blow pushed her down to one knee. She had to use her free hand to push from the back of the blade to hold against the weight of Blackbeard's sword.

Rusalka grunted under the strain.Ye slimy dog. She bit out at the seasoned pirate.

Suddenly she dropped her body and rolled out from underneath the sword. She rolled up to her feet and immediately had to bring her sword up for another block. Blackbeard had moved faster than she had expected.

Give it up lass. He said.Ye won't be leaving her alive otherwise.

He swung high, then low, then high again. Each strike was blocked by her, but none gave her an opening to counter with.

I ain't giving up until I have yer head.Rusalka informed him.

Blackbeard came in with an overhead strike forcing Rusalka to block and locked their swords.

Ye surrender now and I promise yer crew can go free.

Coming from ye I have to take the promise as a lie.

Have it yer way then lassie.

Blackbeard released one hand from the hilt of his sword and threw a left hook punch to the side of Rusalka's head. The blow jarred her and for a brief moment she saw stars. The impact was enough to cause her to stumble to the left and in doing so she lost her balance and fell. She lost grip of her sword in the process, leaving her vulnerable.

Two of Blackbeard's crew rushed over and grabbed Rusalka, lifting her up to her feet. Then locking her arms behind her back they held her steady as Blackbeard stalked over to her. She struggled against their grip unsuccessfully. Being a higher class of demon only made her more powerful, but in terms of muscle she wasn't a match.

Blackbeard stroked the side of her face. Ye would make nice prize. Me thinks I'll make ye me own toy, something I can have to play with when I want to.

The two demon pirates laughed at the comment as Blackbeard gave her the most sinister grin she had ever seen.

Me body is for me to decide who gets it.She retorted.

Belay that talk!He snapped. Ye will be mine to do with as I see fit. Put her in the brig! And I suggest ye cooperate or I will give ye a flogging. One that ye will wish I had sent ye down to Davy Jones instead.

Blackbeard turned and began picking his way toward the Hades' Whore. Rusalka raged, filling up with fury. She fought against the hold of her two captors uselessly. They were almost to the companionway when their grips suddenly went slack as she was pushed to the deck.

Rusalka turned to see Mary Read facing off against the demon pirates. They had their sword drawn out and began to square off against her.

Ye seemed to be in need of a rescue me Captain.Mary Read said with a wink.

Rusalka kicked out against the back knee of the closest, then spotting her sword she got to her feet and ran over to retrieve it.

The other demon pirate turned and gave chase to Rusalka while the other attempted to stand, but Mary Read was already bearing down on him. The demon adjusted and went down to his back bringing his sword up and around in an arc effectively parrying Mary's sword. She landed on top of the demon, but he continued the momentum and using his legs threw her backward off. He continued the roll until he was back on his feet.

Mary was successful enough to twist midair and land on her feet as well. She glared at her foe,Ye are skillful enough but not good enough for the likes of me.

The demon snarled in reaction and charged. Mary stepped back with her right foot and brought her sword up level, its tip pointing at the demon. The demon came with an overhead strike. Mary dropped, spun the sword back and around, slicing across his belly and spilling his insides.

——

Rusalkadove the last few feet and rolled. As she passed over her sword, she scooped it up. She rolled up to her feet with the demon right of her heels and was tackled by him.

She was pushed back into the railing. Pain was replaced with anger. She brought up her knee, slamming it into his gut. The demon backed off just enough for Rusalka to maneuver. She threw a punch knocking the demon's head back then stepped in throwing an elbow to his throat.

The demon dropped his sword and reached up grabbing his neck. Rusalka grinned and twirled her sword, then slammed it into the demon's chest. Shock and surprise formed on his face, and then the light in his eyes faded as his body fell to the deck.

Mary Read was there moments later.We can't win this battle.Rusalka informed the Succubus.

Aye, Captain. I already gave the order to prepare to launch.

The two demons ran for the Hades' Whore unhindered. Using ropes they swung over the short expanse from Blackbeard's ship to theirs.

Rusalka stole a look over at the Queen Anne's Revenge to see Blackbeard making his way over.Cast off!She ordered then turned to her first mate.We can only hope to outrun him.

No worries me captain, Blackbeard and his scallywags are going nowhere.

Aye?

I disabled his rudder and the cannons won't fire without fuses.

Aye.

Rusalka strode to the stern. Her crew finished off those of Blackbeard's that remained, either by killing them or throwing them overboard. With the lines cut there was nothing holding Rusalka's ship back and it briskly glided away from the Queen Anne's Revenge.

Blackbeard cursed and shouted orders. Rusalka could see the anger rising when he received news about the rudder and cannons. She simply waved as she passed him. It wasn't long before Blackbeard and his ship were just specks on the horizon.

"What is our heading Captain?" Her helmsman called up to her.

Jamaica.She answered simply.

"Is that wise me Captain with being so close to Port Royal?"

The best place to hide is right under their noses Smithy. Plot a course and if ye be needing me something urgent ye know where to be finding me.

"Aye, aye Captain."

——

Rusalkaentered her cabin to find Mary Read already there and undressing. She had a small number of superficial cuts that would heal in no matter of time at all.

She undressed, changing into human form and strode up behind Mary. Placing her arms around the young woman, she pulled her in close. Her hot breath washed over Mary causing her to shudder.

"Ye did well Mary and ye saved me life."

Mary turned around and pressed close to Rusalka and smiled as their breasts pressed against one another. "No need to thank me, ye saved mine as well. Besides what would I do without me captain and lover?"

Rusalka grinned and pushed Mary backward until the back of her legs hit the bed and she fell. Rusalka landed softly on top and ran her hands up Mary's thighs as her lips softly pressed against her neck. Mary could feel her pussy moisten as Rusalka kissed her softly.

Mary ran her hands up Rusalka's legs and softly squeezed her ass checks as she kissed her softly. Slowly she kissed down Mary's body. Mary was about to explode as Rusalka's lips and tongue passed over her ample breasts and down to her waiting pussy. She could see the wet patch soaking the bed. Almost instantly, her lips locked against Mary's pussy as her legs buckled; Mary could feel herself quickly reaching an orgasm. With everything she had, she held back. Then like the breaking of dam, her pussy exploded with a powerful orgasm.

With a smile, Rusalka lapped up Mary's juices like a starving man eating his first meal in days. Mary felt fingers against her nipples as Rusalka's fingers rolled around them. Rusalka suddenly stopped and climbed onto the bed and placed her pussy on Mary's lips. Rusalka's neatly shaven pubic hair tickled her lips as Mary slowly began run her tongue over her pussy lips and separate them. The taste was amazing. Mary quickly licked her pussy.

12