The Black Seas Ch. 18

Story Info
Demons and pirates on the high seas.
1.7k words
7.3k
1
0

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sargasso Sea, 1705

Blackbeard's course took him out of the Caribbean and deep into the Sargasso Sea. The sea itself was a mystery to man and many sailors avoided the region often times sailing days out of their way.

It is here where reports of ships lost at sea never to return. Those that are fortunate enough to survive come back with tales of sea monsters and death.

It was also here that he could summon forth Davy Jones from his watery prison. The power of theDemon Lord rested in the chest in Blackbeard's hands. A power no demon would resist, but one he would have to. At least for now.

Once theQueen Anne's Revenge reached the center of the sea he ordered the sails to be dropped. The crew did as ordered and when completed with their work they gathered around on the deck in anticipation.

Each demon aboard the ship followed Blackbeard loyally and would follow his course. But there was one that even though he was loyal, he dared question his captain and master's intentions: Henry Morgan.

Blackbeard never once put his trust into any of his crew including Morgan. Demons were an ambitious bunch and always eager for more power or a position of power.

Ye are skirting close to danger Captain.Morgan thought to inform him.Keeping that scurvy wench will only bring Rusalka down upon us again.

And do ye fear the wench?Blackbeard asked not leaving out a hint of his displeasure of being questioned.

I do not fear her Captain. But ye play with fate by merely attempting to control Davy Jones and not outright take his place.

What I decide to do is mine and mine alone. Do not forget yer place Morgan and do not dare think ye can wrest control from me.Blackbeard snarled.

I dare not make such a move Captain. Morgan was quick to claim.

Yet ye dare tell me what ye think I do not know already!Blackbeard exclaimed.Ye be best to hold yer tongue or ye'll be seeing the brig real soon.

Blackbeard turned from his first mate and held the medallion up high into the air.I summon ye keeper of the Locker! I bring ye forth to do me bidding!

The wind with its steady cool breeze suddenly stopped. The skies began forming dark clouds. They spread throughout the sky covering it in mere seconds. A wind brushed against the sea making it form swells. The sea lapped against theQueen Anne's Revenge like a thirsty dog. The ship started to rock.

As quickly as the clouds came on, they disappeared. The seas calmed and were followed by eerie silence by the crew. From the bow water spurted into the air and a massive ship burst out, splashing down onto the water.

The ship was larger than Blackbeard's and though he never had seen theFlying Dutchman he was impressed with its size. Two massive masts set even across the main deck and a third on the quarter deck. The masts were filled with sails black as midnight. The midsection of the ship sat lower the bow and stern. The stern rose highest of any part.

Set along the bowsprit sat the skeleton of aWyrm, ancient creatures that people called dragons.Wyrms were the most powerful of creatures to be summoned from Hades. To see one dead and its skeleton set upon TheFlying Dutchman's bowsprit sent a shudder through the fearless Blackbeard.

Davy Jones stood at the helm set at the first of the two levels of the quarter deck. His fearsome form was easy to pick out from the rest of his crew. Upon his bald head sat two horns that traveled out from it horizontally before curving in at the last bit. The horns looked more like tendril bone. Two small solid horns jutted from his cheek bones.

From his back came four bone structures similar to the ones sprouting from his head. The two larger ones jutted from his shoulders, while the other two from the middle of his back. They sent out at a vertical angle then turned sharply down at a ninety degree angle.

From his forearms jutted several spikes running straight back. From the underside of his arms two tentacles whipped around rhythmically as he held the helm. His skin had a gray tone with tiger like stripping of a dark color. His chest was bare and his muscles rippled under his movement. He wore a simple pair of pants with a deadly sword strapped to the belt at his waist.

He turned his head toward Blackbeard and his ship and glared at him with eyes of deep red; deeper than blood. Davy Jones's crew was a mass of random creatures pulled from the depths of Hades; all true and dedicated servants of theFlying Dutchman's captain.

A voice entered Blackbeard's head; one only he could hear.Who are ye that dare disturb me?

I, Blackbeard dare!He roared and drawing looks from his crew.I hold the Shedu Medallion and I take control of ye and yer power!

In an instant Davy Jones materialized on the deck of theQueen Anne's Revenge. Those of Blackbeard's crew stumbled back as they attempted to put some distance between themselves and theDemon Lord.

Davy Jones stared incredulously at the medallion. A look of surprise fell on his face and he stepped away slightly. Anger replaced the look of surprise and he spat at Blackbeard.

Ye walked a fine line Blackbeard. The last one to attempt to reverse roles and be master over me now suffers an eternal fate in my locker.

He held a threatening gaze on the demon captain. Blackbeard shrugged and slipped the medallion into his belt. Henry Morgan stood just off to the demon captain's right and took note of the medallion's placement.

Idle threats are of no use to me Davy Jones. Ye are not my master nor are ye master of any sea.Blackbeard informed theDemon Lord.I am yer master and ye will serve me until I determine when yer servitude has ended and then ye will be set free of yer predicament.

I take ye serving this fool as a sign ye have lost control of the Brethren.Davy Jones observed.

Morgan remained silent, glaring at theDemon Lord.

I tire of yer complaints already Davy Jones.Blackbeard snapped suddenly.Ye will serve me because ye have no other choice in the matter.

What will ye have for me?Davy Jones asked venomously.

There is a certain irritation that needs to be dealt with first. I want that scurvy wench Rusalka and her damned ship sitting at the bottom of the sea! I know of her. Davy Jones said smiling. A thorn in yer side and one not even the mighty Blackbeard can handle.

Very well.He said before quickly disappearing.

He is dangerous Captain. Morgan said in a near whisper.

I know that ye damn fool.Blackbeard snapped. But I am far more dangerous.

Blackbeard left the threat hanging and turned toward his cabin. Morgan watched his captain leave as he formed a smile. It wouldn't be long before he made his move.

——

Blackbeardentered his cabin, his eyes skirting over to land on the figure lying on the bed chained by her wrists. Mary Read lay helpless and naked with no way out of the chains that bound and imprisoned her there. He walked over to her and as she attempted to struggle he placed his hand on her pushing her forcibly holding her down. He leaned in, his mouth fastening to her left nipple. He sucked on her aureole, teasing the nipple with his tongue.

He removed his hand and she felt a force push down on her. She tried to fight against it and quickly realized Blackbeard was using his power. He was stronger than he and there wasn't any use in attempting to fight against his strength.

Blackbeard slid down and pushed apart Mary's legs. His tongue pressed against the lips of her pussy, spreading them apart. He drew in the lips of her pussy and sucked them hard until her whole pussy began to twitch.

Mary's pussy began clenching and surging and convulsing out of control. She began to cumming and moaning. He stopped suddenly and stood grabbing her feet and pulling her until her ass reached the edge of the bed. He stretched her out so that her breasts were thrust out from her chest and her nipples felt as if they would burst. Mary was displayed for the demon pirate to gaze at. And he could do whatever he wished to her.

He lifted her feet into the air and held them apart. Her pussy was wide open as her thighs were spread. Suddenly her vulva was filled with heat as her pussy was forced wider than it already was. Blackbeard shoved his cock in hard and steadily into the depths of her. Her thighs instinctively tried to draw together but her legs were still held wide apart. He withdrew slightly and began a rhythmic thrusting, each thrust seeming to reach further up inside of her pussy.

Soon the pumping in and out of Mary's pussy had her whole belly and pelvis heaving and throbbing in time with it. The physical sensations were wonderful. Even though she didn't want what was happening, she slowly began to enjoy it.

That was when she began to cum again. She couldn't move, other than to give way to the spasmodic lifting of her pussy to meet the driving thrusts of the pirate captain's cock. She couldn't grab her clit and mash it in time with her orgasm because her arms were chained in place. She tried not to cry out with delight but a scream of ecstasy escaped her lips. And then the ejaculation from Blackbeard began and great gushes of hot semen flooded into her pussy.

She had already been cumming before he began his orgasm. Now the ejaculation deep inside her pussy triggered such violent spasms of delight that her whole body was racked with convulsions. Her pussy went empty and then his cock was forced into her mouth. The hazy delirium of absolute delight went on. She no longer resisted him. She was now at the peak of ultimate pleasure.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Warcraft: That Makes Two of Us Ch. 02 Jaina accepts Thrall and Aggra's invitation to their home.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Were in the City Ch. 01 Beginnings - She starts to wonder about the local wildlife.in NonHuman
Druid Chronicle Ch. 01 Druid attempts to transplant an Alraune to save her.in NonHuman
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Foxbutt Ch. 01 A young man wakes up in a fox's body.in NonHuman
More Stories