The Black Sheep's Naughty Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops," Dave grinned sheepishly, "We better go to her."

Murray put a hand on the small of Lhana's back, encouraging her to follow Dave. When they came through the doorway, Lhana was shocked and thrilled at the sight of a young blonde tied with her hands above her head.

"Sorry, babe," Dave said to her as he reached for the girl's leather cuffs.

Murray gauged Lhana's reaction. "Again, I ask you," he whispered seductively in her ear, "how much excitement do you want?"

Lhana swallowed around the sudden ball of cotton developing in her throat. Before she could reply, Wendy, now free, bounced off the bed, her large breasts jiggling.

"Oh Murray, you've brought us a playmate!" she squealed as she wrapped Lhana in a tight embrace, squishing her bare chest against Lhana's lace clad breasts. Wendy leaned back, taking Lhana's hand, "I bet you're thirsty," she guessed. "Come on, I've got just what you need," she promised, leading her back down the hallway.

Once in the kitchen, Wendy reached for a piture in the fridge. "Mango daiquiri?"

"Sure, I guess."

Wendy poured the chilled drinks into two tall glasses and added a straw to each. "I'm so glad to finally meet you," she gushed, as if Lhana was a celebrity, "you're uncle has told us all about you."

She tasted the daiquiri, smooth, sweet and perfectly chilled for a hot summer day. "He has?"

"Oh yeah," Wendy continued, knowingly looking Lhana up and down, "right down to your tight little pussy," she giggled.

Lhana felt a little bewildered. She had always thought she and Murray had an unspoken agreement, not to tell anyone about their relationship. Although, she thought, if Murray trusted these people, she could too. Lhana swirled the straw in her glass. "What else has Murray told you?"

"He's told us how much he likes to fuck you." Wendy's face was very near to Lhana's. Her squeaky voice hushed and low. "How much you like to be fucked. Wait till Dave gets a shot at you," she whispered, "Murray's good, but Dave...well, you'll see."

"I will?" Her sapphire eyes widened with wonder. "Isn't Dave yours?"

"He's my lover, yes." Wendy smiled broadly, then bit her bottom lip. "But we like to share." She closed her full, red lips around her straw, sucking sensuously. "That's why Murray brought you here."

Wendy toyed with a strand of Lhana's hair, "Ever kissed another girl?"

"Nope."

She set her drink down and moved closer to Lhana. "Let me be the first." She put her arms around Lhana and softly kissed her lips. Sweeter and more intoxicating than the daiquiri, Lhana responded in kind. More excited than she would have thought. Wendy deepened the kiss, twining her tongue with Lhana's till they were both breathless.

"Well, looks like the ladies are getting along just fine," Murray said as he and Dave came into the kitchen. "Ya'll want to hit this? Or, are me and Dave gonna smoke without you?"

Reluctantly ending the kiss, Wendy pulled Lhana by the hand. "Come on, there's a rule in this house, women have to smoke naked," she smiled. "Here, let me help you." She led Lhana to the living room and helped her out of her top and shorts. "Ooh, sexy," she played at the edge of her red bra and panties. "I think you can keep these on...for now."

Lhana followed Wendy's lead, stretching out with her on the sofa.

"Hey Wendy, save some for me," Dave told her, with an interested gaze toward Lhana, as he passed the joint to Murray.

"Wait your turn, handsome," Wendy flirted. "She's my playmate for now."

"Don't sass me woman!" Dave playfully smacked the exposed side of Wendy's butt.

"Don't mind them," Murray told Lhana as he passed to her. "They're always like this. Just relax and enjoy."

Lhana was relaxed and quickly beginning to like her new friends. She passed the joint to Wendy. "So ya'll just run around in your birthday suits all day?" She snuggled beside Wendy.

"Pretty much. We love each other, our bodies and our friends," she said pointedly as she slid a hand up to cup Lhana's breasts.

Lhana moaned as Wendy's lips found hers again. "Lets give 'em a show." Lhana kissed her back, totally turned on.

Wendy freed Lhana's tits without removing her bra and began to suckle. Lhana arched like a cat, her wet pussy throbbing with need. Wendy's small hand moved between Lhana's thighs, rubbing her clit through the lace, eliciting gasps and mews of pleasure as her eyes darted across the living room.

"I should get the camera." Dave got up, returning with a video camera. "Just keep doing what you're doing," he directed.

Wendy moved so that her breasts were in Lhana's face. Without hesitation, Lhana took a pink titty into her mouth, suckling and swirling her tongue around the hard nipple. Wendy moaned when Lhana grazed it with her teeth and wrapped her fingers around her mounds, swapping her mouth from one to the other. Wendy moved down Lhana's body, kissing, nipping and teasing as she went. Finally, Wendy tugged at Lhana's soaked lace panties, just enough to get her mouth on Lhana's labia. The thrill that went through her body, knowing that the camera was on her, was amazing. Lhana's hips bucked against Wendy's mouth. She heard Dave say, "Murray, you hold the camera a minute." Then he was over Lhana, pushing his huge cock into her gasping mouth.

Lhana tasted Dave's dick, eagerly sucking on him as Wendy went down on her. Knowing that Murray was getting everything on film made it that much more erotic.

After a few minutes, Lhana felt her body convulse with the most powerful orgasm of her life. She lay there, totally spent, yet her intuition told her that the evening was far from over.

Lhana realized tears were flowing down her cheeks when she looked back at Dave and Wendy. The compassion reflected back to her caused her to realize that over the years, Murray had introduced her to some really good friends.

Lance seemed to be wrapping up his eulogy. Lhana hadn't heard a word in the past few minutes, but it must have touched a few people because her mother and aunts were all weeping.

Patrick leaned forward to whisper in Lhana's ear, "Can you believe this bullshit?"

Lhana rolled her tear-filled eyes and shook her head.

"Don't worry, Dale and I have the perfect antidote. Catch us outside. You're leaving with us."

Lhana didn't know what her cousins were up to, but she did know her cousins. Besides, anything was better than going back to her mom's house with all these goody-two-shoes. She began her good-byes as soon as Lance quit talking; noticing Pat and Dale were doing the same. They each hugged their aunts and shook hands with their uncles and made small talk with some folks from church. They all avoided Lance. He was over by the casket with the preacher anyway. Lhana hugged both Dave and Wendy.

"You know you can still come to our house whenever you want," Wendy told her as she sniffed, trying to hold back her tears.

"I know. And I will," Lhana said, hugging her friend tight. "But tonight I'm gonna hang out with my cousins."

Wendy's gaze followed Lhana's to the two young men in question. Both were around six foot. One had short, well-kept dark hair and an equally dark goatee framed by dimples that reminded her of Murray. The other was a shaggy, chestnut blond with green eyes that spoke of infinite mischief. "Ok, sweetie," Wendy smiled knowingly, "see you later."

Once outside, the balmy gulf breeze wrapped around Lhana like an old friend. Or rather the memory of one. No longer able to quell her emotions, Lhana sat on a bench, sobbing quietly.

Pat sat beside her, pulling her to him. "I can't believe he said all those things, Pat," she cried into his shoulder.

"I know honey," he soothed. "They were nice things though," he reasoned.

"Yeah," she sniffed, "But what he said, was like he didn't even know Murray at all."

"Well, in a way, he didn't."

"You're right, but the real Murray was just as wonderful."

"Yes he was," Pat agreed, "But what did you expect him to say? 'Murray was an excellent pornographer, who liked to do his favorite niece'?"

Lhana jerked her head up. Shock and guilt registered all over her face.

"Don't worry, he only told me and Dale 'cause we found his videos. He threatened both of us with our life if we ever uttered a word."

Dale walked out the door as if he were escaping from the penitentiary. "Hey, ya'll ready?"

"What took you so long?" Pat asked.

"Your mom wanted to have a word with me."

"Oh, that explains it."

Lhana stood, straightening her skirt, "Where are we going?"

"My place," answered Dale.

Once inside the car, Pat informed her, "Just so you'll know, Dale and I went over to Murray's place last night. I think we got everything incriminating."

"Thanks...I think."

Dale and Pat chuckled, "No, thank you!" they teased in unison.

"Dale?" Lhana spoke quietly, "drive down by the beach, please."

"Sure," he turned at the next intersection.

"Hey, before we get that far, stop at the store," Pat added from the back seat. "Since we helped ourselves to Murray's stash, we need something wet to go with it."

"Ya'll got his weed too?" Lhana sounded astonished.

"Well, he ain't gonna need it no more," Dale shrugged. "Besides, we did help him grow it," he said as he parked the car at the convenience store.

"Be right back," Pat told them as he slid from his seat behind Lhana.

When Pat returned, Dale glanced in his rear-view mirror, "Speaking of stash, Pat..."

"Got it," Pat said, producing a hefty joint.

Once they turned onto Beach Boulevard, he lit it and passed it to Lhana who took a long toke with her eyes fixed on the distant white caps. The whole event reminded Lhana of many days spent riding down the beach with Murray.

"Look, Lhana," Dale began, "We thought about it last night and figured no one knew Murray as well as the three of us. So we decided we should remember him the way he would have wanted."

"How's that?" she asked.

"Get drunk and stoned off our ass!" Pat supplied.

Lhana couldn't help but laugh at her cousins. She began to feel better than she had in days. She sat back in the bucket seat of Dale's sleek black firebird, enjoying the feel of the wind in her hair and the setting sun on her skin as they cruised the beach. She propped her feet on the dash, allowing the breeze to flutter her skirt, exposing her bikini cut panties, bright yellow with pink roses. "You're right," Lhana said, "Murray would have wanted us to have a party."

"Uncle Murray sure had good taste in women. Wouldn't you agree, Pat?" Dale turned the car toward his house.

"Damn fine taste!" Pat reached around the seat to hug Lhana from behind.

The last rays of the sun set behind the tall pines in the distance as Dale shut off the firebird's engine in his driveway. "Be right back," he told his cousins before disappearing through the side door of the house.

Pat crawled from the backseat with a six-pack of tall boys in each hand. He set them on the hood then twisted the cap off one and handed it to Lhana. Then he got one for himself. Dale returned from the house carrying an armload of quilts and pillows, motioning with a nod of his head for Pat and Lhana to follow him to the back yard.

"I thought we'd sit out under the stars," he explained as he spread the blankets on the grass. Once they were all comfortable, Dale lifted his own bottle to the sky, "Here's to Uncle Murray, a very unique character."

"Cheers!" Pat and Lhana clinked their bottles with Dale's then they each took a long swig.

They spent the next couple of hours watching the night sky, drinking, smoking and remembering all the comical antics they had each shared with Murray. Lhana was comfortably nestled between her cousins when without warning Dale reached out and kissed Lhana on her ripe lips. At first Lhana pulled back some, but Dale's hand caught in her hair keeping her mouth against his. His tongue sought hers, teasing until her lips parted. He tasted of bitter beer and sweet pot as he explored her mouth with his tongue. By the time he eased back, Lhana was breathless.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"Just something I've wanted to do for a while," Dale confessed.

"Me too," Pat added, turning Lhana's face toward his for a kiss that held highly erotic promises for the night. Lhana quickly realized the game and was instantly ready, returning Pat's kiss with aggressive fervor.

Pat pulled Lhana on top of him so that her tits pressed against his chest while they continued ravaging each other's lips. Her backside was toward Dale and he wasted no time getting his hands up her loose fitting skirt to knead her ass. He removed her pretty thong, throwing it off in the grass. Then his fingers found her clit, rubbing it till she moaned. Pat striped her blouse over her head and quickly removed her bra, sucking each pert tit in turn. He then twisted Lhana so that she lay with her back against his chest, with his arms under and around her so that he could pinch her taught nipples while Dale sucked on her swollen clitoris, driving her wild with lust. Lhana moaned and bucked, spreading her wetness over Dale's dark brown goatee. Dale stood and removed his pants, while Pat kissed her from above.

Dale reached for her waist and rolled her to her knees, pressing the head of his dick into the slit of her butt cheeks. Lhana moved her backside against him, encouraging him to fill her while Pat shed his own jeans, presenting Lhana's hungry mouth with his throbbing cock.

Lhana concentrated on sucking Pat. Tasting him with the tip of her tongue. Licking his pre-cum from the head of his smooth dick. Then taking all of him into her warm, moist mouth till his silky blond hairs tickled her nose. Pat's hands still played with her breast, kneading and massaging; pulling; thrusting in and out of her mouth while Dale fucked her doggy style with her skirt thrown over her back.

Within a few moments all Lhana could do was grind against Dale. He held her firm with one hand teasing her clit as he pumped into her. His other thumb found her sensitive asshole, rubbing till Lhana pressed back, wanting each hole to be filled. Then it was like all the stars they had been watching suddenly crashed and sparkled around her. Her whole body vibrated with orgasm

Dale withdrew, but Pat slid underneath, quickly entering her; catching the last waves of climax. At first he pumped slowly, then Lhana began a rhythmic ride as she felt herself building again. It was Dale's turn to slip his cock in her mouth as Pat held tight to her ass, his nails biting into her flesh. She tasted her own juices on Dale's cock as she balanced on one arm so that she could stroke his balls over Pat's head. Dale let out a growl just before he emptied his load all over Lhana's face. Simultaneously, Pat erupted in her tight pussy, triggering Lhana's own spectacular climax. The sheer pleasure was indescribable. All three of them collapsed together in joyous bliss.

Seizing this delightful opportunity as a way to pay tribute to Uncle Murray, Lhana fucked Dale and Pat till the first sign of dawn appeared.

Later that afternoon, at Murray's graveside, they stood together. Their arms linked, with Lhana in the middle, as the preacher said his final words.

"You know Murray would have loved last night," Dale whispered in her ear.

"I know I did," Pat said, under his breath, slyly looking down.

Lhana pulled them both closer in wordless agreement.

As the large crowd of family and friends dispersed, Lhana stood alone, a few feet from the grave.

"I didn't get a chance to talk to you yesterday," Uncle Rick said as he approached. "I know you and Murray were real close," he continued, putting his arm around her shoulders.

Lhana looked up at Rick, who was taller and a couple of years older than Murray, but seeing the same mischievous spirit in his toffee eyes. "I'm gonna miss him so much," she shook her head.

"I know you are kiddo," he held her close. "Why don't you come up north and visit me in a month or so? Aunt Cheryl is going on a cruise to The Bahamas with a group of her friends, and I could show you a good time," he suggested, letting his hand slide down her back to rest on her ass.

"I just might do that." She gave him a coy smile, their lips touching in the briefest of kisses, before turning and sashaying back to her car.

12