The Black Stone Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark leaned in close to the thug and growled "so where is the fat cunt now."

Terrified the man gave him an address. Mark told him "get the fuck out of here, take your piece of shit mate and make sure I never see you again."

Checking that Mary was uninjured he told her to wait here, "he wouldn't be long." Arriving at the address in a grotty street Mark kicked the door down and grabbed Mary's husband as he made a grab for a shotgun leaning against a wall.

"Remember me fat boy, remember what I said would happen if you bothered my sister again?"

Shaking with fear the fat man tried to speak, "but it's not fair, she has everything and I got nothing."

"You had your miserable life."

Terrified the man looked at Mark for some hint of hope, seeing none, he was almost resigned to his fate. His scream was muffled as Marks boot forced his head into the cheap carpet, while he pulled and twisted his arm.

Feeling the shoulder dislocate, Mark landed a savage kick to the man's ribs. Leaning in he growled at the man "You are one lucky fucker, I have so much going on right now, I can't be bothered to lug your fat arse down to the river."

Stamping on the man's hand to emphasise his point, "you know what will happen if I ever see you again?" Nodding that he did, Mark left him sitting in his own shit in the smashed-up bedsit.

Returning to his sister's home, he was relieved to see her trying to fix her front door. Mark soon repositioned the lock and persuaded the door shut. "I will get a carpenter out here in the morning." Smiling his sister wrapped her arms around him and felt safe.

As they chatted Mary made him a cup of tea and some toast, grinning he realized she had put Lime Marmalade on it, his favourite when they were kids.

"Please stop with me tonight Mark? I need some company."

Smiling Mark led her upstairs and cuddled her until she stopped shaking and fell asleep.

In the morning Mark woke to find his sister sucking his cock, reaching across he pulled her legs. Straddling him she lowered her cunt onto his mouth, Mark felt his cock stiffen as her juices started to flow. Her pussy nectar tasted better than ever and as she approached her orgasm he pulled back a little as he loved watching her come.

Spinning herself around she impaled herself on his rock-hard cock. Sitting upright so she had all his length inside her she whispered, "I'm in charge, don't you move!" Doing as he was told took a lot of will power as she slowly slid up and down his length. The feeling her cunt was giving his cock was like nothing he had ever felt.

After a few minutes, she mashed her cunt hard down onto him, grinding her clit she came in a torrent of juice. Lying still, he let her muscles massage his cock and had the orgasm of his life. As his cock jerked and poured cum into his sister, she collapsed onto his chest as she came again.

Cuddling her, he started to tell her all about his escort agency. Wide eyed she said that "she wanted to help, was she too old at 32?"

"Of course not, but I don't want you to be an escort, I want you as my Madam."

Laughing Mary exclaimed "Madam?"

"Yeah, some one the girls can come to with their problems and just make sure their healthy and well."

"So, I am too old or maybe just not classy enough!"

"It's not your cunt I want to work for me, I genuinely need someone to look after and keep the girls in order."

"Do you still have the stone."

"Yes, why."

"There is a very pretty young girl down the town. She left a girl's home at 18 and now lives on the street."

"Ok, well if that is true, maybe."

"Great I can't wait to be 18 again!"

Mark realised it was pointless trying to change her mind and agreed to go look at the girl later.

Mary was right, the young girl was stunning. Even with her dishevelled hair, no makeup and ill-fitting scruffy clothes. Mark could see her natural beauty and tall slender body.

Going back to the car, Mark explained to Mary how to take control of the young girl. Taking a deep breath, Mary took the stone, in a few seconds her body slumped in the seat. Checking her breathing, Mark put her on the small back seat and waited for his sister.

A few minutes later the young girl ran around the corner and got in the car. "Take me home this body really needs a shower."

After about 90 minutes she walked down the stairs nude.

"Wow" was all Mark could manage as he looked at the young girl. She was tall, maybe 5'11, jet black hair, generous tits with small nipples. Looking down her flat stomach he saw she was unshaven, continuing down her long shapely legs he decided Mary had struck gold.

"I can't believe it, but she's a fucking virgin."

"Ok we will get her booked into the clinic."

"Think we should play this clever Mark, wonder how much a girl's cherry is worth?"

"Good point, I will ask around, In the meantime I will make an appointment at the beauticians. Leave Friday clear as I will take you clothes shopping."

Chapter 4.

Fiona got off the train at Kings X. Surprised to see a man holding a board with her name on it, she followed him to his car. Settling in the rear seat she relaxed, trying to prepare herself for the 3 days and nights assignment.

Eventually the car pulled into a driveway and parked outside a very large house. Opening the door for her, the driver took her bag and led her through the front door.

Asking her to wait, she sat in a leather armchair as the man strode to the back of the house. As Fiona was looking around at the opulent luxury of the house, her client walked through the doors adjacent to her.

"Every bit as lovely as your pictures."

Thanking him Fiona guessed his age to be around 60. As she followed him into another room she noticed his muscles rippling underneath his immaculate white shirt. As the man talked Fiona wondered why a good looking, wealthy man needed the services of an Escort.

Stopping in the middle of the room, he turned to her "OK get undressed and suck my cock"

Feeling insulted Fiona hissed "I am not some cheap tart, if that's what you want then pay a whore £50!"

Laughing he said "Good, that is exactly the answer I had hoped for. I needed to know that you are not a cheap tart."

Explaining that "he needed her to act as his Granddaughter."

Fiona was stunned, "Your Granddaughter?"

"Yes, you see my wife died last year and I couldn't face another company party alone"

"But your Granddaughter!"

"Well you see I don't want my employees to know that I have hired an Escort, so thought, in public at least..."

"You want me to be your granddaughter during the day, what about the night's?"

Looking flustered he said, "Obviously I would like us to be intimate, there has been no one since my wife."

"OK, well I will be the best granddaughter I can be. Nights will be everything you want."

They spent the afternoon chatting about the role she was to play. Learning about Tony she started to create an Image of how she should act."

"I am starving, will you have dinner with me, do you like Indian food?"

"Would love dinner, can I have a seafood salad."

Picking the phone up Tony spoke in a foreign language. Smiling he replaced the handset "shall we go"

After a superb dinner, they returned to Tony's mansion. As they talked, Fiona moved across and kissed him full on the lips, eventually Tony's mouth opened and he kissed her back.

Her hand dropped to his crotch, as she felt his cock start to expand she undid his trousers and pulled his cock out. As she kissed and sucked his sensitive bell end he was rock hard.

Surprising her, he effortlessly picked her up and carried her upstairs. When they got to his bedroom she slipped out of his arms and asked him "To sit on the bed."

Slowly stripping for him she felt his eyes following her every move as he took his clothes off. As he drank in her beauty she posed for him. Reaching for her hand he pulled her to him. Laying her gently on the bed he kissed her neck and worked down over her rock-hard nipples across her stomach and onto her pussy.

Apologising he climbed on top of her and guided his aching cock to her entrance. It only took a few strokes before his cock erupted, spewing spunk into her.

Climbing off her he was full of apologies. "Sorry but I haven't had sex for almost 3 years, when I smelt your pussy I lost control"

"OK, but next time you must wear a condom." Laying on the large bed it became obvious that Tony was unable to get it up again for some time.

In the morning Tony proved he was a skilful and patient lover, giving Fiona several orgasm's. Satisfied that he had made up for last night he rolled a rubber on his straining cock. Fiona was so wet she hardly felt his cock slide into her as his cock was barely 6" and quite narrow.

Taking his time Tony slowly started to bang her soaking pussy. Lacking in girth Tony had a great technique, soon Fiona could feel the heat building as he thrust into her in a circular motion.

Feeling his cock start to expand Fiona reached between their bodies and twirled her clit a few times, it was enough to tip her into a shuddering orgasm. Groaning as her young cunt flexed and gripped his cock Tony cried out as he shot his load.

Really enjoying her role as granddaughter and the millionaire's lifestyle the 3 days flew by. Leaving the company party, they headed back to the mansion and had a last night of passion.

Fiona was up early as her train left at 9.10. Packing she felt a little sad but was eager to get home to Mark and the girls. As Tony's driver took her case she put the finishing touches to her hair and makeup, satisfied she headed downstairs.

Tony was on the phone in his study and called out that "he wouldn't be long." Glancing at her watch she sat and waited.

Leaving his office Tony looked much happier than when she 1st saw him. Feeling pleased with herself she greeted him with a kiss full on the lips. Looking serious Tony said that he would tell his driver to take her home as he needed to talk to her.

"I was just on the phone to your boss"

Fiona assumed he meant Mark, "Really, why?"

"Because I want you to stay longer, I offered the man £250,000 for another 2 weeks of your time. Stunned all she could say was "wow"

"He turned me down, said it's entirely up to you"

"Why £250k, why 2 weeks?"

"Because I would like to take you to my house in Barbados and get to know you a lot better"

"Don't think that would be a good idea, I don't really want to take a booking that long."

Seeing how crestfallen he seemed, "Maybe you can book a few girls with us. They are all absolutely stunning and then I can do a weekend later in the year."

Tony seemed to brighten at the idea, she continued. "If you still want me to go to Barbados in a few months, then I will come as your friend, not an escort."

Kissing him goodbye she got into the car and headed home.

The car journey was uneventful and soon they arrived at the house. The driver gave her the case and sped off as she walked up the short drive. As she put her key in the lock Mark opened it, "didn't to expect to see you for a couple of weeks" he said with a huge smile on his face as she snuggled into him.

Mark carried her bag into the house, "hope you don't mind but bedrooms are at a premium so thought you could stay in mine."

Nodding enthusiastically Fiona pulled Mark onto the bed. "If you're not too tired from all the beautiful women you have at your disposal I really need your cock"

"Well suppose I could manage if you are desperate!"

Fiona didn't really hear his sarcasm as she undid his shirt, kissing his muscular chest and lapping at his nipples she saw his cock start to tent his jeans.

After they had shared a shattering orgasm they laid in bed chatting. Mark told her all about his plans for the business. She was more than a little surprised and flattered as he told her "want you to be our lead girl, have put your prices up-to £2500 per night."

After they had shared a shower and got dressed Mark sent her off to the Photographers. Heading for a solicitor's office in town he set up a company and drafted contracts for all the girls and then called into the estate agents.

Talking to the agent Mark discovered that the guy who owned the house would accept his earlier offer of £271,000 for the house. Mark had guessed correctly that the guy needed the cash in a hurry. Giving the name of his Solicitor, he promised to complete by the weekend.

Calling Rosemary, he asked her to transfer the 200 grand she had promised to give him. It felt strange giving her half of his company but that had been her terms. During his long conversation with Rosemary last night she revealed that she had bought the house next door for nearly 400K. Even more surprising to him, she wanted to continue as an escort.

As the months rolled by, Mark added more girls to the agency.

Waking early, he untangled himself from the feminine body that was cuddled tight into him and quietly climbed over another woman. Looking back at the bed he saw one of the women was his sister and the other was his mother. Grabbing his mobile he padded off to the on-suite bathroom, sitting on the toilet he checked his bank accounts. Checking the company account he calculated that after wages and expenses the balance would be a little over £300,000. Checking his own accounts, showed a balance of almost £220,000.

Bored with the luxury lifestyle and endless sex parties, Mark was planning to walk away and start again.

The problem? For the 1st time in his life, Mark had responsibilities. In less than a year the agency had grown to 19 gorgeous women, he felt responsible for them and their wellbeing. His Mother had joined the company as his Madam and was great at looking after the girls. He doubted she had the ability or inclination to run the company day to day.

Rosemary, as a partner in the business, would have been his choice 6 months ago, now, he had doubts.

Rosemary had started to live the job. She always wanted to be working. Only ever happy when she had a client or had persuaded 1 or several of the girls into an orgy of sex.

His thoughts were interrupted by his mother coming into the bathroom. Ignoring the fact that he was having a shit she sat on the Bidet and chattered happily. As the warm water jetted between her legs the mixture of Marks spunk and her girl cum washed off her pussy.

Turning to face Mark she lifted her feet on to the edge of the bidet, reaching down she spread her lips so the water gushed into her hole. Despite the way he was feeling Mark felt his cock stiffen as she pulled her cunt to de hood her clit.

Ruth moved herself until the jet was playing on her clit and moved her hand around to finger her arse. As Mark watched she started to piss, fascinated he watched as she emptied her bladder into the bidet.

Wiping his arse, he lifted her off the bidet, Mark knew she liked it rough so he rammed his solid, thick 9" cock balls deep. As his lower stomach smacked into her pubes Ruth screamed as his bell end reached the top of cunt.

As Mark felt his cock force her apart he realised that the bidet had washed most of her juice away and she was practically dry. Feeling her cunt dump a load of cum on his hot and dry bell end he turned so her back was against the wall.

Although his Mothers pussy was not as firm or tight as the much younger girls, when she started to cum her cunt squeezed and rippled against Marks cock. Ramming into her as hard as he could he was sure he could feel her Cervix on his bell end. As she wailed and screamed into a 2nd massive orgasm Mark shot several ropes of thick cum into her willing cunt.

Lifting her off his cock he sat back on the toilet as she shook and shuddered with aftershocks. Looking up he saw his Sister, Mary, leaning against the bathroom door. Walking over to her Mother she started to lap at her sodden pussy.

Mary loved the taste of her brother's spunk but when mixed with her Mothers pussy nectar, the taste was exquisite. Watching his sister eat his mother Marks cock soon became rock hard again. Turning herself around Mary spread her legs wider, giving Mark a great few of her pink slit.

Getting between Mary's legs he slowly slid his cock into her. Mark always considered her cunt as the best, since she had merged with this young girl it was exquisite.

Watching her lap at her Mother's cunt Mark slowly thrust into her 19-year-old cunt. Ruth started to cum on Marys tongue and as Mark watched her juice's flood out he felt Mary's cunt start to squeeze and ripple around his cock. As she came she buried her face into Ruth's cunt. Mark thought it looked like she was trying to climb back into the cunt that had birthed her. Withdrawing his cock from her, he relaxed as the hot water cascaded over him.

Leaving the shower, he told Ruth and Mary that he would make reservations at the local steak house as he needed to talk to them. Going down stairs he pulled the lounge curtains and saw Rosemary walking up her drive next door. Remembering that she had been booked for a stag party that had probably turned into a gangbang, he decided to go for a chat before she slept.

Letting himself in he walked into the kitchen and through into the dining room. Rosemary was reading the paper at the dining table. Still wearing the short dress, she had worn for her appointment at the rugby club, she looked stunning.

Smiling broadly when she saw Mark they walked back to the kitchen for coffee. Saying he needed to chat, Mark led her to the office and shut the door. Rosemary looked concerned, wondering what the big man, her best friend, lover and Business partner had to say.

Deciding to take it slowly Mark decided to ask her "how last night had gone."

Looking reflective Rosemary said that she "had been paid 3 grand for the night. The job was basically to have sex with the groom and best man, looking tearful she explained that "things had got out of hand." Apparently, the groom had invited all his mates to join in, for a start she had enjoyed hands and cocks all over her. She had lost count of the amount of men that had fucked her arse and cunt. She had been Double teamed as there were so many inpatient men."

"Looking at Mark she burst into tears, "don't think any of them used a condom."

Making a note to find the contact details of the best man he called Ruth to come and check her out. After checking Rosemary's body Ruth said, "apart from some bruising she thought she would be ok." Leaving Rosemary to sleep Mark made an appointment with the doctor for her. Getting the contact details for the best man, who had booked Rosemary, he got in the car and drove to the address. The house seemed to be an isolated pair of farmhouses.

Pulling onto the drive Mark saw a young man watching him out of the bedroom window. Walking to the door it was wrenched open "What the fuck do you wan.." The young man's words were choked off as Marks hand gripped him around the throat.

As Mark pushed him into the house he slammed the door behind him, realising the man was turning blue Mark threw him to the floor. An older man came charging down the stairs and launched himself at Mark, fists flailing. He grunted in pain as Mark's 1st punch landed on his chest, just above his heart. Marks next punch landed squarely on his chin, as his jaw broke the man fell heavily onto the floor and laid still.

Looking terrified the young man found his voice "What the fuck, why are you doing this" Marks backhand slap nearly took his head off and propelled him across the room.

Picking him up Mark growled "what is your name?"

"Dave Harris"

Satisfied he had got the right man, Mark jabbed him in the stomach and threw him across the room crashing into a coffee table. In extreme pain Dave begged "wh...y, why are you doing this.

Mark roughly picked him up "did you have a good night?" as he threw him across the room smashing into a cabinet Dave went limp. Returning to the hall way the older man was groaning, reaching down Mark grabbed him by the bollocks, lifting him of the floor, he threw him into the lounge.