The Black Stone Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marks cock was straining hard as she slid her panties off revealing a trimmed pussy. Eve was obviously proud of her body and struck a pose, legs slightly apart Mark could see her long thin pussy lips shining with moisture.

He was more than a little surprised when she pushed him back on the bed and straddled him. Grabbing his cock, she guided him to her entrance and plunged down hard, nearly 7" of thick hard cock forced her delicate folds apart causing her to lurch forward and scream into the pillow.

Mark was stunned as the young women lifted herself up and rammed herself down again. "Oh god I am so horny." As she sat upright Mark could feel her juice pooling on his stomach as her cunt worked on his length.

Grabbing her arse, he lifted her up and slammed his cock into her sopping wet cunt. Eve started to writhe and moan as their pubic bones crashed together and his cock battered her Cervix.

"Oh my god that hurts so much" she squealed as her cunt flexed and gushed more girl cum as he continued to ram into her. A few seconds later as her orgasm overtook her she shook and wailed as she dug her nails into Marks chest.

"I'm not on the pill, don't come in me."

Mark ignored her, ramming deep into her his spunk shot deep into her womb. Holding her arse down he luxuriated in her slick pussy as his cock twitched and jumped deep inside her.

Letting her go she fell to the side, her body shaking and trembling with the aftershocks of a massive orgasm. As their breathing returned to normal she reached across and kissed him, "Thank you."

"Thanks?" Mark questioned.

"That was the orgasm of a life time, I suppose that now you have cum you want to go to sleep?"

In answer Mark slapped her thigh with the head of his hardening cock, wide eyed, Eve watched his cock get fully hard, less than 5 minutes after he had cum.

Straddling his knees, she wrapped her large but firm DD cup tits around his cock and gave him a tit wank. Pulling his right foot up a little Mark stroked her streaming cunt with his toes. Finding her clit, he moved his big toe in a circular motion, within seconds she whimpered as she convulsed in orgasm.

Falling off him she lay panting on the bed. Mark moved behind her and lifting her hips up he stabbed his cock into her, feeling his heavy bollocks swing against the top of her slot. As she cried out in pain he withdrew before plunging back into her.

Mark liked doggy position as it allowed him to get deep, he loved feeling his cock totally enveloped in warm, wet female flesh. Ignoring her pleas, he banged her cunt and spilt another load deep inside her as she launched into another wailing orgasm.

Looking down at his cock as it slowly slid from her hole, he could see she was bleeding. Going to her bathroom he showered and took a piss, returning to the bed she appeared to be asleep. Smacking her arse woke her up, waving his cock in front of her "ready to go again?"

"Oh god, can we get some sleep and go again in the morning please" Chuckling to himself he scooped her key up and decided to see if there was any more fun to be had as it was only 9pm.

As Mark walked back towards reception he saw a very young couple unlocking their door, as he listened to their excited chatter and laughter he noted the room number. Deciding to have some fun he ran out to the car.

Aiming at an empty spot he rubbed the stone. After the familiar weight on his chest Mark revelled in the freedom he felt as he left his physical body.

Easily floating through reception, he decided to have a look in lots of rooms, as he made his way to the young couple.

The first few rooms he went through were boring. Stopping in one room he watched as a young man jacked his cock and shot his load into some tissue paper. In one room, he saw a middle-aged lady reading a book, he watched with rapt fascination as she slid her hand inside her panties and frigged her clit until she came.

Continuing he reached the young couple's room. He watched as they laid on the bed kissing, soon the young guy started to finger her pussy. Mark decided he wanted to experience that so jumped into her body. Realising that the guy had no idea he reached down and moved his hand slightly.

The effect on her body was almost instant and Mark could feel the warmth and wetness gathering in the young girl's cunt. The young man was totally inexperienced, feeling her getting wet he pulled his cock out of his pants and started to get between her legs.

Realising what he was doing Mark put a hand on his head and pushed his mouth down towards her cunt. As the young man licked and sucked the girl's moisture Mark guided him to her nub with soft, subtle directions. Feeling the young girls body responding Mark revelled in the sensation as the female orgasm invaded his senses.

Leaving the young girls body Mark searched the hotel until he found what he was looking for. A young waitress going off duty and getting ready for a night out. Occupying her body, he let her finish her makeup and hair, taking full control, he moved her hand between her thighs and frigged her to a crashing orgasm. Relinquishing control he felt her getting dressed, jumping out of her body he rushed back to the car and took control of his own body.

Running across the parking lot and back into the Hotel, he waited in the corridor for the young girl to come out of the staff room. Hoping his plan would work he walked up to her as she came out and bending down kissed her on the lips. Feeling her respond and press her body against him he knew that she was under the power of the stone.

"Would you like to come back to my room"

"Oh yes please"

Smiling "Hi I am Mark"

Grinning nervously, "Hi Mark, I am Hanna"

Getting back to the room Mark went for a piss, returning to the bedroom Hanna stood up and started to undress.

Mark watched as the young girl peeled her clothes off, finally naked she stood before Mark legs slightly parted. It was as if she was waiting for his approval of her body. As his eyes wandered from her pretty face to her very pert small tits, topped with rock hard pink nipples. Admiring her muscular flat stomach, he arrived at a curly bush of blond hair. As she spread her long slender legs further he could see the pink wetness of her cunt.

"You are lovely, a vision" he said, hoping to boost her confidence.

"Thank you, it is all for you." Allowing her to undress him, he heard her gasp as his semi hard cock was released from his boxers. Laying back on the bed he let her explore his body. As she kissed and stoked his cock, she suddenly asked "Am I doing this right?"

"Oh yeah, that's just fine"

"Oh good, the men in films I have watched seem to enjoy it!"

"It's funny though, I don't know how those women get a cock into their mouths, you seem much too thick"

"Oh fuck, you're a virgin"

"Well yeah, been thinking about letting my boyfriend have my cherry though, I am on the pill."

"Your boyfriend"

"Yeah, but am so glad you are going to be my 1st, I prefer older men"

Mark groaned as he thought about taking her cherry, shrugging he laid her on the bed and slowly pushed his finger in her cunt. Hanna winced as he pressed against her hymen, "was going to bust it myself but it hurt"

Mark got a towel from the bathroom and put it under her. Gently pushing his finger between her sex lips until he encountered resistance, he looked at her and smiled as he rammed his finger deep into her virginal cunt.

Hanna yelped but then decided that his finger felt nice, tonguing her clitty he slowly introduced 2 and then 3 fingers into her tight hole. As Mark pushed his fingers into her she felt her stomach tighten and a warmth seemed to spread from her core as the orgasm ripped through her.

Mark felt the young pussy tighten on his fingers and as her nectar poured down he felt she was ready for his cock. Instructing her to straddle his hips, he placed his cock at her entrance.

"Sit on my cock, take your time"

Hanna was amazed as she started to take the bulbous head of his cock into her young cunt, it hurt, but she liked it. As she sank down she diddled her clit like she had seen the women on porno's do. Reaching for her Mark kissed her deeply and passionately, as Hanna felt her orgasm coming his cock bumped into the top of her cunt. Furiously frigging her clit, she swamped Marks cock with girl juice and slipped down the last ½" so his balls slapped on her arse.

Lifting off him she laid down and spread her legs wide as his cock probed her hole. Hanna was enjoying Marks kissing and the feeling of his hard chest against her soft tits as he entered her and started to stroke in and out of her sopping cunt. She had several small orgasm's before she felt him stiffen and his cock swelling inside of her.

As Mark sprayed her insides with spunk another thunderous orgasm overtook her, much more powerful than the others, she hung onto Mark and wailed as her cunt flexed and her leg muscles trembled.

Looking at the bedside clock, Mark saw 23.15. "Time for some sleep" he fell asleep with Hanna cuddled up into the crook of his arm a big smile on his face as he thought about the morning.

Waking at 5.45 he untangled himself from Hanna's arms and picked the phone up. Dialling 207 a sleepy sounding Eve answered the phone "Hi I am in room 341, ready to go again?"

Hanging up, he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and freshen up a little.

Hearing a tapping on the door he opened it to find a sleepy looking, slightly dishevelled Eve dressed in a skimpy night dress. Mark could clearly see her nipples straining against the thin material and as she kissed him he could smell her wetness.

Closing the door behind her he bent her over a chair back, plunging into her slippery depths he banged her as hard as he could, soon she crested into a noisy orgasm and slumped forward onto the chair. Mark continued ripping into her sopping cunt and as he started to cum she wailed into her 2nd orgasm.

The noise of fucking had woken Hanna and she watched fascinated as the women thrashed about as mark drilled his fat cock into her.

Smiling at her "Hi sleepy head, this is eve" Hanna watched Mark withdraw his softening cock from Eve and start to walk toward the bathroom. Scampering over to him she knelt and took his soft cock in her mouth. Deciding she really liked the taste of spunk and pussy juice she licked and sucked every drop she could find off his cock and ball sac.

"Can I go lick her pussy"

Marks cock grew in anticipation as he nodded in agreement. Eve was laying on the floor luxuriating in the afterglow as she felt Hanna's hand's pull her legs apart. Eve jumped as Hanna lapped at the puddle of cum in her arsehole before pushing it as deep as she could into Eves sopping cunt.

Turning the lights up full Mark sat on the bed and enjoyed the show. It wasn't long before eve pulled Hanna's legs, so she could greedily lap at the young girl's cunt.

Soon Mark's cock was raging hard again and he pushed into Hanna's sopping pussy as Eve fingered his arsehole and licked and sucked on his bollocks. The sensation of Hanna's tight cunt and Eves attention to his bollock's and arsehole, Marks cock erupted as Hanna's orgasm ripped through her body.

Eve greedily sucked and licked Marks spunk out of Hanna as he humped her cunt, spilling another load into her he flopped onto the bed exhausted.

Mark slept for an hour or so, opening his eyes he saw it was nearly 8 o'clock. Turning over he saw Hanna sitting in the chair watching him, "Are you married."

"Nope."

"Where are you going."

"When."

"Now, today."

"Why so many questions? Come here I want a cuddle and a fuck."

Hanna was silent and stayed sat in the chair, sitting up Mark could see the tears streaming down the young girl's face.

"What is the matter, why all the tears?"

"Well I have nothing and nobody" she sobbed.

"What about your parent's, boyfriend etc?"

"I left home at 18, My mother was an Alcoholic and I never knew my dad."

Mark didn't know what to say so stayed silent.

"My boyfriend is a loser, always in trouble with the police."

"Well I don't know where I am going, just traveling around"

"Can I come with you, I don't care where we go, it's away from here"

Mark wondered how Sue would react to the young girl, indeed, how the young girl would react to Sue.

"Ok get your stuff together and meet me in the lobby at 10am"

With a huge smile on her face, she kissed Mark. "Thankyou."

Chapter 4.

Mark took a long hot shower and thought about the complication's that Hanna could cause. Putting a new blade in his razor he carefully shaved and as he splashed the ridiculously expensive cologne (that the girls had bought as a parting gift) on his face, he started to feel positive about the coming weeks.

Walking into the lobby at 10 am he saw Hanna standing by the door with a small weekend style bag at her feet.

"Well this is it, me and all the stuff I own"

"Sounds like we need to go on a shopping trip, don't worry I like buying pretty girls clothes"

"I don't need much.." Mark cut her off

"My ladies don't make do, I am filthy rich and can afford to indulge myself a little"

Parking outside Sue's hotel Mark's car clock read 10.29 at 10.31 Sue got into the car. Looking a little surprised to see Hanna, she reached across and kissed Mark.

As they drove Mark introduced Hanna and explained "that she was going to join them on their road trip"

Asking about her night with Fat Freddy, Mark was surprised to hear that he was a skilled lover and despite her trying not to cum he had made her cum at least 8 or 9 times. Mark had known Freddy 10 years or more and had never seen him with a woman, "how the hell do you learn without a woman" he mused.

When they stopped for lunch Sue showed him the document's and told him what Fat Freddy had told her. As Mark looked through the pile of document's he saw Passport's, Birth certificates and a Marriage certificate. Mark chuckled as he realised that Freddy had married him and Sue.

12