The Black Sun Ch. 01

Story Info
She finds herself living a new lifestyle which is beyond her.
8.6k words
4
10.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melanie59
melanie59
39 Followers

Hello! This story is something that I have been working on for a long time. It's my fantasy world and I've always wanted to write something like this. Everyone in the story is 18 years or older. THIS STORY CONTAINS DESCRIPTIVE VIOLENCE and is not intended for readers who are easily offended. As violent and brutal as it may be, I am actually happy reading my own story. PLEASE tell me what you think! I'll be writing more parts very soon! Thank you so much!

-Love Melanie

-----------------------

Chapter 1 - A Forever Change

The world is an uncertain place. People are erratic and unpredictable. People have no respect for one another, and this is how my family was killed. My family was nothing like me, they were normal human beings but for what I am now, was the cause of their death. I kick myself every night for their loss and to know it's my fault, it hurts even more. I have no control of what I am, I never asked to be this way, and I most certainly never asked to fight this battle. I am a vampire.

I sat there, in my haven, thinking about what I should do next. I have never killed anyone but now that my life has changed, there is no turning back. My eyes filled with fire and fury. The fire and fury weren't from hatred, they were from what my life had become. I picked up one of my daggers on the table and picked under my fingernails.

One thing that irritates me is that I can't go outside during the day because I'll burn to death. It's a real shame because I loved being out in the sun with my friends and I loved going to school. Things are so much different now and it's not in a good way. My feelings were shattered because I have "disappeared" from everything I know and things won't be the same.

My friends don't know where I am, no one knows where I am. For all they know, I died in that pile of rubble in which my family did. My house was set on fire and the enemy surrounded the exits. There was no escaping it. How did I escape it? I dove out of my front window at the very last second before the roof collapsed in. I had eight cuts all around my body and three of them were deep.

I got away to the haven and that's where I lye right now. How did I become a vampire? It all started with a dream. I was down an alley and I wanted to go to the corner store to buy myself a drink. Two figures were standing down the alleyway and approached me. I got really scared and just gave up right there. They weren't after me for my personal belongings, they were there to take my life---for what reason? I don't know. After my life was taken in cold blood, I woke up in a room where five other people stood. My eyes slowly opened and everything was blurry.

"What's your name, young one?" A male voice asked me.

"My name?! My name...My name...is...Melanie. Where am I? What happened?" I asked nervously.

"Calm down, girl, you're safe now. Your questions will all be answered within due time. My name's Mike. How old are you?"

"I'm nineteen years old...please...just please don't kill me," I pleaded.

"Don't worry, we won't hurt you or anything." He told me.

I was extremely freaked out and I could barely move. I slowly inched myself up and there I was in the mirror...

"Oh my god!" I shrieked.

My neck was stitched all around and my face was pale white. My eyes were full of blood and blood seeped out of my neck very slowly. What had happened to me? Did those two people in the alleyway do this to me?

"Calm down, please, it looks worse than it really is." I heard a female voice say.

"Melanie...you were attacked because you have the heart of a dark soul and you are capable of taking down the enemy."

"Why me? Did I do this?" I asked nervously.

"No, very, very few people are born with it. It's the energy from the black sun that strikes into few souls."

"What is the black sun?" I asked.

"You shall find out in due time, Melanie."

I started to cry because I felt so terrible.

"Awww, sweetie, don't cry, please? My name's Lana and you'll be as good as new before you know it." She said.

"Please! What happened to me?" I pleaded.

"Do you just want me to tell you flat out?" She asked.

"Please do,"

"Those people in the alleyway killed you. They cut your head off. We were hoping to come to you before they did but we were too late. We made you come back to life, you can't be killed, sweetie. You are like us, brothers and sisters, we are immortal."

I started sobbing a bit more. The girl came over to me and put her hand on my forehead. Her eyes had a strong feeling in them. She was a European girl. Her hair was a beautiful dark brown and her lips looked very glossy. I noticed that when she talked, she had fangs.

"Are you...a vampire?" I asked in a scared tone.

"You're one too, sweetie!" She laughed.

"Wow...really?"

"Smile in the mirror, hunny, you'll see!"

I raised my cheeks and there they were! I had fangs! I was so surprised! I couldn't believe it one bit. I really hoped that my neck would heal because I looked so ugly with the stitches on there.

"Will my neck heal? Please tell me it will." I pleaded.

"Yes, of course it will sweetheart, but you're changed forever now, we'll see you soon!" She told me.

I woke up in my bed. I was so freaked out and I started to cry. I thought to myself that it was just a dream and that it was all in my imagination. My mouth was extremely dry so I got up to go to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass or orange juice and it tasted so weird. It soaked my throat though so that made me happy.

I had to go use the toilet so I walked into the washroom and did my thing and then I looked in the mirror. My face was extremely pale. It was very, very white and I was beginning to worry. I didn't raise my cheeks at first but then as soon as I did, I nearly fainted. I had fangs just like in my dream. I was a vampire now and it really scared me. My neck didn't have any scars on it though and I was grateful for that. But for now, I was scared.

That's ultimately how I became a vampire. In the next dream, I was shown to where the haven was located. It was deep in the forest that only us vampires could see. It was actually pretty cool. I was also given blood every day at the haven. Lastly, I was forced to skip school because of sunlight. It burned terribly the second I stepped outside. I got kicked out of all my classes and my parents were really pissed off at me.

After a short while, the house was burned to the ground from the enemy and I lost my family. I've been down in the haven now for three weeks. All the other vampires comforted me really well and they were really sympathetic towards me. My first mission was to kill the fuckers who took away what was mine.

I sat on the soft couch thinking about my family. I thought about my siblings a lot because they were everything to me and it was my fault that they died. I wish I wasn't a chosen one for this war. I felt like I lost just about everything but I was really grateful for being safe.

Our race of vampires isn't like everyone makes them out to be. We can eat normal food and we can see our reflections in the mirror. There's like a whole bunch of generalized stuff that's not true. Mike was talking to me about this earlier but I can't remember all of what he said.

Lana and Mike were the ones I met at first. One ability that I found really cool is how you could go to people in their dreams and have conversations with them. The only problem is that they have to be a chosen one. It's like being there with the actual person, but in another world. I found it truly fascinating.

Mike was the leader of the group. He was born in the haven and he looks for the chosen ones. He also looks out for the other vampires and he protects them. Mike's role stays within the shrine and he does everything really well. He's fairly tall, has an average build, and has long dark red hair. I actually think he's quite cute. Lastly though, he's really understanding and very polite.

Lana also looks for chosen ones. She's the one that found me and called for help. She's also a warrior, she goes out during the night to look for the enemy and rain hell on them. She's a little shorter than Mike and she's really skinny. She's very strong and she's very fast, I would hate to be in a fight with her. She took a werewolf's arm and broke it so bad that it fainted from pain. She has beautiful dark brown hair and very deep green eyes. She's a really nice person all around and I really like her because she's always been there to help me through my situations.

I met Jamie the first time I went into the haven. He's a flat out warrior that shows no mercy in battle. He goes out for blood every night for the family. He may not be into many fights but when he is, the opposing force will die. He's dismembered every limb on a werewolf and then cut it's body apart while it was still alive. He's about as tall as Mike and he's very muscular and has shaggy brown hair. He's also very stubborn on a lot of subjects but he's understanding as well.

When I first walked into my room, I saw Anna asleep on the couch. She sleeps so peacefully and quiet. She treats everyone when they're hurt and she's the one that stitched me up. I walked over to her to greet her and she jumped when I put my hand on her. She got quite scared because she didn't recognize me at first. She's a very shy girl but when you get to know her, she's really a chatty person. She has long straight black hair and pretty brown eyes. She's a few inches shorter than Lana and she's very athletic. Most of all though, she can cure just about any pain you have. I wished she could soothe my feelings but it's a pain that I have to recover on by myself.

Lastly, there was Jade. She makes weapons and clothing for the family. She's extremely nice and talkative. If you get her going on a subject, she won't stop for a long time. She made my knives the exact way I wanted them to be made. She also made me very special leather clothing with really neat designs on them. I can't even begin to explain how grateful I was to have these items. She's as tall as Lana and she's very athletic just like Anna. All of the vampires were athletic, except for me even though when I was a human, I tried to work out as much as possible.

There are three rooms throughout the haven. I share a room with Lana and Anna. Jade has her own room because she needs space to create equipment. Lastly, Jamie and Mike share a room. Jamie isn't usually in it and Mike uses it for the headquarters.

In my room, there's a queen-sized bed that the three of us sleep in. The reason why the three of us sleep in the same bed is so that if there is a break in, we can protect each other from attacks. Our room is the first of the three so that's why we have this setup. There's a door in our room that goes to the other two. Lana and Anna are also lovers, they love making love every night. It arouses me a lot of the time but I didn't have the courage to say anything to them because I was fresh meat.

Jade made my battle clothes very well. I have tight leather pants that keep me extremely warm. There's also great freedom of movement so I can run to my fullest extent. I have a tight leather tank top and a nice leather jacket to go over top. All of them have really cool inlays of knives and blades. And they're made of thick leather. For my feet, I have solid boots that go up to my ankles and for my hands, I have leather fingertip-less gloves.

My underwear just consists of a leather bra and leather panties. They're not really important and I can live without them. My haven clothes consist of nice, soft leather shorts and a nice smooth leather tank top. I love how everything is made of leather, it feels so nice and it looks awesome too.

My weapons consist of dual razor-sharp knives which slide into the side thigh pockets of my pants. I also have a sword which rests in a holster along my right shoulder in my jacket. Lastly, I have an extremely sharp dagger that rests along the left forearm in my jacket. I'm prepared to kill anyone who tries to kill me or my brothers and sisters.

I went to the washroom in the haven. I ran hot bath water and stripped off all my clothes. I climbed in there and painted my body with watermelon scented shampoo. God it smelled so good, I love the smell of watermelons. I did wonder why it was watermelon flavoured though. In a way I was really enjoying this new life but I missed my family too. There was no turning back and that upset me. Jade walked into the washroom to use the toiled and she laughed.

"You really love that watermelon shampoo, don't you?"

"Yes, I love it, it smells so good. Do vampires always use this shampoo?" I asked.

"Talk to Lana about it, she thinks it's really, really sexy and sweet." She laughed.

I got up out of the tub and Jade gave me a towel.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to rush you, I just need to pee. You can stay in if you want and don't be afraid to look at me." She said.

I took my first look over at her and her breasts weren't covered up. Was I ever amazed by the look of them. Jade smiled and then asked me a question I would never ever forget.

"Hey, Melanie, can I join you?"

"In the bath? Really?" I asked.

"Well yes, I'm hot and tired and I need to unwind and have some girl talk, y'know?"

"Yes, I understand, Jade, I'm a little lonely myself." I said and then climbed back into the bathtub. "Come on in when you're ready."

Jade did her thing and then stripped out of her remaining clothes. The bathtub was big enough for at least two people and I think even a third person could fit in because I was so small. Jade stood over my legs and I got a short but sweet glimpse of her closed vagina. She angled her body in the water the same way as mine and looked into my eyes.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, just a little depressed." I said back softly.

"Awww, I know how you feel, Melanie. I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. I don't like seeing anyone depressed, it upsets me because it just shows that their emotions are failing and they don't know what to believe." Her eyes started to fill with tears.

"I'll be fine, Jade, seriously, it just takes a bit of time to get used to." I said back hoping to fight away her tears.

"Oh I know but...oh, never mind. So how do you like your new clothes? I actually had a lot of fun making them for you. You have such a gentle soul, I can see. I would hate to see you hurt in any way. I'm glad that all of us Black Sun children are together, finally."

"Black Sun? What is that? Was I the last one to be found?" I asked very nervously.

"The Black Sun is our way of life, one day it will come back and the world will be changed. We're not about evil or anything, trust me on that. You see, the thing is that all of our souls were born in another dimension while our bodies were born here. The dimension is called the Black Sun and it will take over Earth for a while and then disappear for a couple millenniums. Of course everything feels normal but we are all gifted. This all has something to do with the planets and the stars and one day, we will all be able to see our life clearly. It's hard to explain because none of us fully know the whole thing yet but one day we all will."

"Wow, is it like terror or something?" I asked.

"Nope, it's all freedom, love." She said.

"And I was the last child of the Black Sun?"

"Yes, there are six chosen children and we all lie here within the haven." She assured me.

"Wow, this is really, really creepy but really interesting." I said nervously.

"The day will come, Melanie, don't you worry!"

Jade put her leg over mine and then kissed me on the lips. I didn't make a move at all, I just sat there stunned off of what she just did. It was a powerful kiss, I felt like I just got splashed in the face with a bucket of water.

"I love you, Melanie, can I make love to you to try and make you feel better?"

"I'm not...really...a lesbian," I coughed up.

"Come on, sweetheart, I promise you'll love it, just give it a go, okay?"

"Okay," I finally said.

Jade started licking my neck and pinching my nipples. The splashing water was a nice erotic tough to the atmosphere in the washroom. I started kissing Jade back and I started fiddling with her soft, squishy breasts. Her hair was dangling in my face when she started to lick my neck. I felt her hand move down to my crotch and that's when I almost lost it.

I started to moan with pleasure and then Jade focused all of her attention on my vagina. I felt her fingers slip in between my pussy lips and then I felt a rough force over my clitoris. She had such an erotic touch! I loved it so much. I wanted to have an orgasm so bad but I also wanted this to last.

"Do you like that, Melanie?"

"Oh, yes, I sure do Jade, mmm," I mumbled.

"I think I better stop, I don't want to make you numb." She said.

"No, please don't! I didn't have an orgasm!" I cried.

"You'll get it very, very soon, if you know what I mean! Go catch a nap or something, sweetie!" Jade said and then laughed.

I climbed out of the bathtub and then I felt my pussy spray cum all over the bathroom floor and all over my legs. I collapsed onto the ground slowly while I closed my eyes and my crotch tingled like crazy. I had never came like this before, it was so beautiful but yet so rough! I opened up my eyes and then I watched as I squirted sex juices all over the mirror.

"Woah!" I heard Jade yell.

My remaining orgasm spurted out of my vagina in seconds all over my bum hole and all on the floor. I was extremely amazed! I had never squirted before in my life!

"I bet you loved it, didn't you, Melanie?" Jade asked.

"Oh, god, Jade, I..."

"Haha, you had to let out some stress so there you go, honey. I'll give you one of those any time you like, now go catch some rest!"

I put on my shorts and tank top. I then walked out and to my surprise, Lana was standing there.

"Melanie...I'm sick of seeing you down and out, lets go find those sick motherfuckers that killed your family. Let's make them suffer for an all eternity, come on sweetheart." Lana asked me. I looked at her and nodded.

Chapter 2 - Show No Mercy and Never Back Down

"When do you want to go?" I asked.

"When the night falls, get yourself ready. I've been keeping an eye on an area and it's a place where the enemy stays."

"Okay," I said back.

I went to the bed and closed my eyes. Lana did the same. She put her head on my shoulder and we rested together for a good six hours. When the time was right, she woke me up and that's when I started to get suited up for battle.

I grabbed my battle clothes and walked over to the bed. I slid off my shorts and tank top and then put on the leather pants along with the thick tank top. I slid my two dual-razor knives into the side thigh pockets. I then slid on my boots and they were really, really comfortable. I tied them really tight and got up.

I walked over and slipped into my jacket and my, my, it felt really comfy. I then zipped it up and it was a really cozy tight fit. I liked it, I had a lot of freedom of movement as if I weren't wearing any clothes. I took my dagger and slid it into the holster of my left forearm. I then walked over to my sword and put it into the rear holster in my jacket.

Lastly, I slipped on my gloves and sat back down on the couch. I was very nervous but I was determined to kill the enemy. Lana sat next to me and put her arm around me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Don't worry sweetheart, we'll kill them."

"They're not tough are they?" I asked.

"Slit their throat, stab their heart, dismember them, they'll die. Just fight to your fullest extent."

"Thank you, Lana." I said and then kissed her on the cheek.

"Okay, let's get going." She said and smiled.

melanie59
melanie59
39 Followers