The Black Tutor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brushed her off and she walked away moving in on a group that was getting busy in the corner. I walked upstairs and saw my boy walking out of his bedroom in his bathrobe checking on the activities downstairs.

"So where did Missy go?" I asked.

"Fuck if I know, the last time I saw her she was doing a line of coke off Tiny's cock while 2 guys were filling her other holes." Nat said.

I saw what he had going on in the bedroom and was impressed that he got 3 Asian chicks to come, party and asked if I wanted to join him for round 2. I smiled and told him Id watch the crib for him, so he can get his freak on. There was fucking coming from every room in the house, guys were walking around cocks hanging out, and women were walking around naked covered in cum looking for more black meat. I missed this lifestyle I thought to myself but couldn't keep up with this crew any more. I wanted quality pussy and not quantity now because good pussy is hard to find and once you get it sprung it was yours whenever you wanted it. Yea, a new piece of pussy is good once in awhile but a great fuck is always better than a hopefully great fuck. The night wore on and I just kicked it out by the pool enjoying the nice view.

"Miss this place don't ya." I heard.

I turned around and saw it was my boy Nat. He sat down with a drink; we started to talk about the old days and what's going on now.

"So how old was that girl?" Nat asked.

"18 and that's the girl I have been tutoring for the past few months." I replied.

"Damn, she is if you don't mind me saying, fucking smoking hot, cute face and porn star body, that ass was slamming. Tell me you ain't never thought about tapping that ass, her step mom said she is easy after a few drinks and some coke" Nat commented.

"I'm a guy and she is hot but she is my student and that's that." I replied. "She got lots of potential, and she just needs to realize it for herself." I added.

"That's why you are a fuckin great teacher, you give a damn about your students and that makes me proud of you." Nat said.

I followed Nat to one of the bedrooms in the house and saw Missy sprawled out on the bed covered in sweat and cum looking like she just got fucked by the whole NFL and NBA combined. She was a mess but had a smile on her face while she was laying there.

"Hey, ho, get dressed and get the fuck out." Nat yelled.

"I want more black cock, so does my daughter." She mumbled.

"Ain't no more dick here for you, you fucked everyone already and we are tired of your sloppy pussy and ass, so get the fuck out." Nat screamed as he smacked her on the ass.

She gathered enough energy to lean up in the bed and her face was glistening and her eyes were crusty, hair was matted down and she looked like the whole party shot a load on her face. She was totally out of it but I just looked at this chick and my blood boiled.

"Where's my daughter?" She asked.

"She left a long time ago." Nat said as he threw some clothes at her.

"Did she have fun?" She asked.

"Dunno, I wasn't her babysitter, and once the party started I was worried about me" He added while we both watched her struggle to get dressed.

We saw another girl leaving one of the bedrooms and it was the Latina that sucked me off earlier. Nat asked her to give Missy a ride home and told her that she licks some mean pussy so if you want a good licking then she is all yours. They both left and Nat came back out and handed me a few DVDs of Missy in action tonight and a few other nights back.

"I figured you are gonna need some ammo against this bitch, so she was miss candid camera for a few nights. Damn, my maid is gonna kill me in the morning when she sees this mess." He joked

I left Nat's place late deciding to stop off at this diner to get a bite to eat and figure out what I was going to do with Missy. My first thought was to have Nat and the boys turn her out to one of the street gangs and they can pimp her white ass out. I could give the DVDs to her husband but from what Evie tells me and the gossip around is that Mr. Watts got his own pieces of ass on the side. I could use it as blackmail but what the fuck does she have that I would want.

Then I started to think about why I did what I did earlier for Evie. I should have just let her learn her lesson and then deal with it afterwards. Maybe I had a soft spot for this girl, or was it that she was my property now and I didn't want anyone touching it or using it but me. I did get a tad bit jealous when the boys in school talked to her but I knew the only cock she wanted was mine. She went on dates, but the guys would get frustrated that she wouldn't put out and end up dumping her for someone who would. Maybe I was becoming a responsible adult and looking out for my fellow human being or maybe I didn't want her to become her mother who was 2 steps away from walking the streets for some money.

As my food arrived I saw 3 of my students walk into the diner with these 2 older guys, they were all hammered and acting stupid. The girls saw me quietly eating my meal and yelled out to me. I waved to them and went back to my meal. That's one of our teachers I overheard one of them say as they came to the table to sit with me. The 2 guys joined then a few seconds later.

"Looks like everyone had fun tonight." I said.

Then a jumble of conversations went on and on about how they went to a party and danced all night long and had so much fun and these guys were nice enough to drive us home. Then they all excused themselves to use the washroom

"That's nice that you can drive a bunch of high school girls' home from a party." I commented.

"Wait, what, they said they were 21!" They both stumbled through.

"Well, if they are 21 then they aren't too bright because I teach high school classes and every morning they are there." I replied.

"You can run if you want, Ill make sure they get home," I added.

Both of them got up and got out of the diner as fast as they could. You could almost hear the tires screeching the parking as they ran. The girls arrived, saw their guys missing and asked if I knew where they went. I told them that one of the got a phone call and they ran up out of there. They were pissed but calmed down once I told them I would give them a ride home.

"So what's it like having to deal with Evie that extra time and being her tutor, is she a bitch like she is in school? One asked.

"I do what I get paid for" I replied.

The course of the conversation with these girls ranged from what I did that night to if I had a girlfriend and the shocking comment that all curious white girls ask about cock sizes of black men. I let them know I wasn't comfortable with the topic and they dropped it. I drove them home, explaining to them that they need to be careful and needless to say when I pulled up in the driveway, their parents were shocked to see me. I explained to each of them what happen and went home.

I went for a run the next day to clear my head and as I ran I bumped into Evie's dad whom I have never seen running before.

"Strange to see you out this way." I commented.

"I don't run often, I usually do it when I am pissed off or frustrated." He replied.

He talked about how upset he was at his wife for getting his daughter drunk and then disappearing on her. He talked about how unhappy he is at times with her but when the good times happen they are the best in the world. I listened and listened and listened some more about his martial problems, how he missed his first wife and felt sorry for him. He was a really nice guy but he made a bad decision in a new wife.

We then got into me being the new guardian angel since he played golf with the 3 dads of the girls whom I brought home and they all got a kick out of the chauffer joke that was told and right after Mr. Watts told it I had that shocked look like he couldn't believe he said it. I brushed off the comment with no response. I figured that I was fucking his sweet innocent daughter and threw a shot in his wife that I could take a harmless stupid racist joke.

"Well, I guess, I was in the right place at the right time. I just hope they all learned their lesson, I'm not superman." I replied.

"I know Evie did, she felt so bad for disappointing me last night and promised me that she would never do anything that stupid again and would call me if she ever got in a situation that she felt uncomfortable in." Jake commented.

"Oh yea, I just wanted to let you know that Evie will be by with your check tomorrow, I just been so busy and got other things on my mind." He added.

I had no problem with it and was looking forward to seeing Evie again especially after what happened last night. I wonder how she is going to show her appreciation. Maybe I can shove my cock all the way up her ass or titty fuck those great tits of hers and cum all over her face.

Sunday rolls around and I was grading papers when Evie arrived at my place 2 hours earlier than her normal time. I had the door open since it was such a nice day out and needed to air the place out a little after a long winter. She closed the door behind her, threw her books on the chair and proceeded to drop to her knees in front of me while I was grading papers. She pulled down my sweats and boxers and began to caress my cock with her hands and over her cheek and lips.

She kissed her way down the left side of my cock then up the right side then licked her way down the bottom side of my cock. My cock rested on top her nose and in her eye as she began to play with my balls, teasing them with her tongue and savoring the taste. She worked her way back up and licked around the head of my cock then teased the tip of it with her tongue all the while looking up at me enjoying her work. She took my semi hard cock in her mouth and twirled her tongue around it as she took it inch by inch into her mouth. She feverishly began to bob back and forth on my cock playing with my balls in her small hands. On several occasions, I looked down and she saw I was watching and looked up at me. Damn, that looks so hot, that sweet innocent face sucking on my black cock. She began to slobber over my cock with gave her the proper lubrication to stroke the rest of my cock up and down as her mouth took care of the rest.

She still wasn't able to get more than 4 inches of me in her mouth but in time she will I thought. She sucked me off like a porn star and I came faster than usual and enjoy the view of watching my little white fuck machine swallow my cum and worship my cock. As she stood up and about to walk upstairs, she saw a car pulling up in my driveway and it was her step mom's car. Her step mom pounded on my door and when I answered it, she busted into my place.

"Where is my daughter, I haven't seen her since Friday night and I wanna make sure she is safe." She ranted

"Calm down, she is upstairs in the washroom." I replied wanted to rip this worthless piece of trash head off.

A few minutes later, Evie came down the stairs and her mother acted all concerned and worried about her safety and of course started to argue about what happen. She told her daughter that at the party, someone slipped her a roofie and she was out of it for the whole weekend and when she came too, she rushed out to find her. They started to yell back and forth at one another and her step mom had a vicious side to her which came out during that argument.

"Enough!" I screamed.

"Evie, go upstairs, I want to have a few words with your mom." I said.

"She is my step mom and she is a fucking bitch." Evie screamed as she stormed off upstairs.

"Listen, boy this is none of your business, it's between me and Evie." Missy snapped at me.

"Boy, listen you worthless bitch, you brought this argument in my house, so I'm making it my business." I snapped back.

"You should be ashamed of yourself for this weekend, getting your daughter drunk, offering her drugs and then leaving her at a party where she didn't know anyone. You have any idea what could have happened to her." I said.

"I know you don't give a damn about Evie and you can't stand that she isn't anything like you but that's a good thing because at least she has a future and doesn't have to suck and fuck her way thru life like some people do." I added.

"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you, let her live her life and go on about her daily business and you can go on about your daily business and suck and fuck every black guy, business man or pool boy that you want but if you ever do anything to hurt her again, you will regret that action and I'm sure that no one wants to see what's on this DVD. I call it M.I.A, which stands for Missy in action, do you really want the whole town to know that you fuck every black cock that you can find in Dallas or ever better that you like to be dominated by black women and one of the finest pussy lickers in the Dallas Forth Worth area. You think the ladies in the church would approve of your actions considering you come off as a prude and indignant woman around them or would they like to see the real you, a worthless whore that will do anything for a good fuck. So if you fuck with her anymore then you will have to deal with me and you won't like the outcome." I continued to say.

"You are an asshole," She said as she stormed out then peeled out of my driveway.

Evie was sitting on the stairs towards the end of the argument listening to me defend her, stand up for her and she jumped into my arms with tears in her eyes. I consoled her and told her that when you are with me everything will be alright. I thought to myself that really ruined the mood but in the long run it will help me control her mind, body and soul. I figured the night was shot and we would just get down to studying but as she let go of her embrace she looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes and she had fuck me silly look on her face. She ran her hand over my cock then walked upstairs. I knew what she wanted and was gonna give it to her.

I locked up my place then made my way up the stairs and when I entered my bedroom I saw Evie sitting on the edge of my bed naked leaning back on her elbows, legs parted and a condom resting on her belly button. I moved towards her then moved in between her legs. I took off my t-shirt and slid off my pants and when my cock appeared her eyes became fixated on it. She lay down on the bed, so that her pussy was at the edge of the bed and began to fondle her breasts for my viewing pleasure which soon led to her playing with her pussy. Once I was hard, I grabbed the condom, unrolled it then grabbed Evie's legs by the ankles and spread them as wide as I could. I slowly guided my cock head into her swollen lips and left there for a moment to tease her with it. Her hips rose off the bed wanting it to go deeper inside.

"Fuck me, fuck me with your black cock, make me forget all about tonight and my ass is yours too if you want it, just make me feel good." She begged.

I plunged my cock deep into her wet pussy and she moaned in sheer ecstasy. I slowly dragged my cock out and then rammed it back in. With every stroke, her breasts would bounce up and down, she would moan softly, and lick her lips. As I increased the pace of my pounding, she cupped her breasts while moaning wildly how much she loved my black cock and how much she was addicted to it and it was the only cock that she wanted. She has gotten a lot more vocal over the last few weeks but hearing my little white fuck machine talk like a dirty slut was such a turn on and it just made me pound her pussy harder, faster and into submission.

I let go of her ankles and she lowered them around to my sides, I squeezed on her breasts and I pounded away, teasing her nipples with my fingertips. I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock and the look on her face told me that this was an intense orgasm. Her moans became louder and she was screaming like a banshee.

"I love when you black cock makes me cum." She bellows.

My stroke slows down briefly, so I can catch my breath and let her come down from the multitude of orgasms she just had. She purred as her chest was heavily in exhaustion and she was glistening in sweat. She looked so good at that moment and I went back to a hard, fast pace of pounding her pussy. Her hips roses off the bed when it started back up again because it was such an intense start that she wasn't expected and I fucked her for a few more minutes and she had another round or orgasms and I finally felt my turn to cum. I pulled out, pulled off the condom and shot my load all over her stomach and chest. Her legs dropped to the floor and she looked satisfied. As I stepped back I looked at her gaping pussy and it was dripping wet wanting my cock for another round.

"I feel so empty without your black cock in me." She cooed.

"Well, you are lucky, after what you did this weekend, you are lucky I even gave you the privilege of my black cock." I replied.

"I know I was stupid and I will never disobey you again. I only want to make you happy with me and do whatever you want me to do." She pleaded.

"I wanna be your white sexual plaything because I know you will never do anything to hurt me and will always give me what I need and make me feel wanted and needed, just please don't let me end up like my step mom." She begged.

I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and she returned the kiss by kissing me on the head of my cock while handling it with such care and caution. She smiled.

"I wanna be like Ludacris says for you, a lady in the streets and a freak in the bed, I want you to teach me how to make you completely happy sexuality, I wanna learn and be your best and only yours to fuck." She added.

"In time, but now, we have more important things, like your grades and mid term you have on Friday and next week, so clean yourself up and we will get to studying. I informed her.

We got down to studying, then she left around 11pm, since she told her dad what happen and she didn't want to see her step mom, and figured her folks would be arguing. I enjoyed watching her go as much as I loved watching her cum.

Classes the next day were a nightmare for me, the students weren't paying attention nor were they interested in anything I was said. I knew spring break was right around the corner and I was one of the only teachers in the school that weren't giving a midterm exam but that didn't mean I wasn't worth paying attention too but I was just in a foul mood I guess because I started to think about how much of a bitch Missy was to Evie and her dad and wanted to destroy this fake ass whore. I passed Evie several times a day in the halls and she would say hello and thanks but never intimated that we were anything more than teacher and student.

Even in the streets, she would always say hello or make small talk about something. It was a different story with the other girls in the school, some would flirt with me and I would have to quash that idea of theirs. I was beginning to think that with all the hip hop out there and its popularity that all the white girls wanted a black man but none of the girls in the school were worthy of the power of my black cock, only Evie was.

On Thursday, Evie came over totally freaking out on me about her mid term test on Friday, she took a pre exam test in class and only got an "C" on it and started to panic. I think I had a lot to do with that because I told her a few weeks back after I been fucking her that if she ever got anything below an "A" on an exam that she would not get my black cock until the next exam. So she wanted to do nothing but study, but I talked her into taking a shot in the mouth before she went home, but I needed to bust a nut and her mouth was always a good place for that, It helped her relax and I let her know that I believed in her and that she will get that "A" and my black cock would be all hers the next time.