The Black Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zack was starting to really realize there was a whole new world of women out there that he had never been aware of. Powerful black women, who craved hard white cock above anything else, and would do anything to spread the wealth. Zack had fucked SO many black women by this point, and each one of those encounters had been more thrilling and hot than any of the sexual encounters in his old life. To put it frankly, in his experience it became clear to him that black women were far better at sex than white girls. He associated them with good sex, and he would get hard whenever he saw an attractive black woman.

But he wasn't completely done with white women just yet.

*****************

Zack was surprised at how supportive Vanessa was towards his dreams of acting, even though if his dreams succeeded, that would seemingly mean more time away from him her new husband. But Vanessa was happy to make a few calls, until finally, she let him know that she knew a pretty well known and highly regarded casting agent.

"I know this bitch. She's good, but her price is steep," Vanessa explained after another bout of rough sex, curling up against her man. "You're gonna have to sling some dick her way, though. Now I'm warning you, she is white, so you're gonna have to work extra hard to get it up for her. But trust me, she's a babe, and she's the cutthroat bitch you need to get places. And she has really big tits, so... I'll think you like her."

So that was how Zack found himself sitting in a casting office, dressed comfortably but stylishly, waiting for the casting agent to appear. His back was to the door as he sat in front of the desk. He was more nervous than he had been in a while, which probably explained why he didn't hear the door open behind him.

"I've never been one for destiny, Zack..." a voice said behind him. When he heard it, a chill of recognition went down his spine. "You've spent so long denying me, turning me down." From behind Zack emerged Megan, that woman that always came into the bar to flirt with him. Here, she was dressed in a professional, but sexy, business suit, highlighting her impressive figure. "So, the fact that you come strolling in here, in my office, in need of my help... it feels like fate, doesn't it? It feels like fate has a plan for us?" she asked, sitting down across the desk, a smile on her face.

"You're a casting agent?" Zack asked in disbelief, unable to comprehend that the woman who flirted with him so brazenly could actually be a professional woman.

"Probably the best in the city," she replied, undoing her suit coat, exposing her dark blue blouse. "I didn't know you were an actor,"

"Well, uh, I haven't gotten much in the way of parts," Zack replied.

"If you sign up with me, I'll make you a star! Trust me." she boasted. "I can make you or break you Zack. Believe it or not, I have a lot of clout in this city. I have a steep price, but it's SO worth it."

"What will it cost?" Zack asked, knowing the answer, and knowing that he would end up losing a battle of wills to this woman that they had been taking part in for months.

She stood up and walked around the desk, leaning her butt against the edge of the desk in front of him. She bent over the armrest of the chair, her big boobs hanging down, her top slightly open, showing a hint of smooth cleavage.

"I could really go for that drink, Zack," she said, with a hinting smirk.

A few hours later, after an intense bout of steamy, sweaty sex, both Zack and Megan were on their backs, panting. Megan, her mammoth breasts rising and falling with every breath, turned to him, wiping the semen off her lips and said to him, in awe, "I knew it. The wait was SO worth it."

Zack agreed.

A few days later, Megan came over to Vanessa's apartment to hammer out the details. Being the skilled negotiator she was, Zack let Vanessa handle the specifics. And, this was really the moment where Zack truly knew he was in a new level in life, a crazier one, where the same rules don't apply.

"My services are steep, and Zack, well... he's a special case," Megan explained firmly. "To put it bluntly, I want what you got," Megan said, gesturing at Vanessa's four month pregnant belly.

"You want a baby?" Vanessa asked, amused.

"You want to be a star? I want your babies!" Megan said to Zack. "Three of them. Plus... 50% over my current fee. Minimum."

"I could easily find another agent," Vanessa replied.

"I have a lot of clout, Vanessa," Megan stated firmly, unafraid. "You clearly have reasons for wanting him to succeed, and it's clearly not the money," she said pointedly. "You want this to happen, and if you turn me down, he will never get work in this city. So, I repeat, three babies, and 50% over my current rate."

A silence hung between them as Vanessa looked her down, appraising her. Her lips curled up in a bemused smile.

"I'll give you 75% above your current rate, and two babies," Vanessa offered. Zack was stunned. These women were negotiating breeding rights for his apparently prized seed. What kind of craziness was this?

"I can take that deal," Megan relented.

"So it is!" Vanessa agreed, shaking the younger white woman's hand. "75% and two babies." She had just made a deal which allowed her husband to impregnate another woman as payment. What was this madness?

"I can't wait," Megan replied, before giving a lusty look to a baffled Zack.

So, this was how Zack entered the acting world, his dream profession. For as long as he looked down at Megan, it became clear that she knew what she was talking about in the casting world, and these were lessons Zack wouldn't have been able to listen to months prior.

"Honestly, Zack," Megan told him, as they met at a bar for drinks to discuss his future. "Acting is like sex. Directors don't want the boring, noble guy who is nice, responsible, and goes home to make love to his nice, boring little wife. They want a guy with sex appeal. With edge. They don't want boring, dull stars. They want bright stars. They want sexiness. They want a guy that women will respond to. They want to cast the guy that women fantasize about when they have sex with their boyfriend or husband. They want to cast the guy with charm, who does the little things that can make a girl melt. So, what I'm telling you, Zack, is to embrace your sex appeal. Don't run from it. You're fucking sexy, Zack. You know how to flirt. You know how to charm. Do that. Embrace that. And I guarantee that directors will be throwing parts at you, just as fast as women will be throwing their thongs."

As crazy as it sounded... she was right. With Megan putting him together with directors, and him returning to his old ways, embracing his inner player, he started landing parts. Small parts at first, but once they saw his chemistry with some of the actresses, those small parts became bigger, and his appeal began to grow.

Vanessa encouraged and fostered this success. Zack wondered if this was because his increased name recognition made her all the more proud to have him locked down. Whatever the reason, she was more than willing to let him pursue these parts. Even though this was his own work, she made it a point to be active in this part of his life as much as she could. As Zack worked, Vanessa would hobnob with these Hollywood muckity-mucks.

Zack landed more prominent roles, and started working with more famous actresses. Based on his innate sexual chemistry with these actresses, especially the black actresses, Zack was allowed to work more and more, with bigger stars. For a while, he would be the one white guy in mostly black movies, but his star power soon rose beyond these small roles. He eventually got a part in a movie with the famous black actress who actually came to his wedding as one of Vanessa's guests, where they had met briefly. The sexual heat and chemistry between them was obvious, even though that was not the intent of their parts. Even knowing he was with Vanessa, and that she was rumored to be in an on-again off-again thing with a famous basketball player, all the workers on set speculated whether Zack and the actress were having sex. Zack felt the heat between them as well, and asked Vanessa what he should do. Vanessa's answer was clear.

"Tap that ass, baby," she commanded of him proudly.

So... Zack tapped that ass. Him and this young, hot, busty black starlet hooked up nearly every day after that, at least until the movie was done filming, and many, many times afterward. They didn't mind being stuck waiting in their trailers, and when the directors eventually came knocking, the trailer would almost always be rocking.

While Vanessa had merely been minor acquaintances with this actress at the time of Zack's wedding, Zack's new affair gave the older black woman an in to establish a close relationship with her. They had many things in common to talk about, as both were successful black women, and also lovers of Zack's, and, through this quick friendship, and the occasional threesome with him, they became almost like sisters. Her friendship with this burgeoning star gave Vanessa an in on a lot of juicy Hollywood gossip, behind the scenes stuff. Vanessa had now gained true Hollywood access, extending her reach into another all new realm.

But despite the fact that Zack was having a lot of sex with a lot of women as his star power rose, it always came back to Vanessa. She was his main lover, and everything he did was at her behest. She was still the best in terms of sex, and they fucked all the time. He was right in his initial assessment of her. She could never be out fucked. It was impossible to wear her down. Her appetite for filth was unmatched. She would just keep going, until you just had no choice but to accept your place beneath her and let her do her worst to you, let her fuck you into submission. Her pleasure was what mattered, and being the one to be able to provide that to her was incredible. The sex... the submission... it was just intoxicating. Being with her felt like being in the presence of a goddess. He fucking worshipped her hot black body. He gave her everything she asked of him, just for access to that hot black body of hers. Plus, she was already pregnant with their first baby, with the emphasis on first, as she made it clear this would be the first of many, many babies they would have together. She was hot fire, and after everything she had shown him, she fucking owned his thick white cock.

Zack didn't fully understand why she was so willing to let him fuck other women. Sure, it was fun, and it kept things interesting, but he thought she would be super possessive of him.

But Vanessa had a plan.

For so long, she had been bored. In her mind, she had conquered the world of business, and she wanted more. She wanted even greater success. She wanted to use her position of power as a stepping stone to ascend to the next level. She was very happy whenever she encountered another woman in a power position, especially black women, but it seemed like the women she did know, like Naomi, and her friend the senator, were on a level above her own, a level she wanted to join. It was an uncommon sight for her, and Vanessa always believed that women like her needed to stick together, but she couldn't find her way in.

Then Zack's big white cock came along, and changed everything.

He was her in, allowing her to deepen her friendships with these women, forged on the crucible of hot interracial sex. Vanessa was gaining close friendships with as many black women in power as she could find. Naomi, the senator, her young actress friend, the talk show host, that was just the beginning. Vanessa was creating a bond with all these women with power, a sisterhood of powerful black women, with her as the central figure. Vanessa was fixing to be a prominent woman in the future of the world she lived in, the beautiful, the powerful, the elite.

It certainly helped that she had some help. She had hired a new assistant to replace Mandy, that bitch Trina from the banquet hall. And unlike Mandy, she could let Trina in on her true intentions and desires. Unlike Mandy, Trina knew the score. She was in the game, she understood what Vanessa wanted and she understood her methods. Plus, she was a cutthroat, kinky little bitch, and having someone like that as your assistant was very useful. She was often deployed as a hot little sex-bomb to help sweeten business deals, and plus, she got a regular dose of Zack, so she was happy to play her part in Vanessa's success.

Vanessa was firing on all cylinders to kick start her rise to the elite, and thanks to Zack, her plan was coming along quite nicely.

As his star-power grew, more eyes were on him. More women were getting turned on by his obvious sex appeal. To powerful women, his type of appeal was like catnip. Phone calls were made, dinners were had, sex ensued. And each time this happened, Vanessa forged another strong bond with another major figure. Vanessa's future was quickly looking bright.

It was only these women, these truly powerful women, whose approval she sought. She didn't want them to be her superiors. She wanted to be among them. She wanted them to be her peers. She wanted their respect. For so long, she had sought their approval and friendship through traditional ways, but it never really amounted to anything. But, as it turns out, like with most things, sex was the key. Sex was her way in. Turns out all she needed was some fat, white dick, and having complete control of a handsome white stud who loved to fuck black women proved to be very, very useful. Vanessa had threesomes with these other women, sharing her new husband Zack with them. Vanessa had had many threesomes since getting married to her new man, and even with most of the other women of significant status, Vanessa had risen to the top during the threesome, truly being the alpha bitch. But it was only with these truly powerful black women where she felt like she was among peers. And it was the soft nod of respect from Naomi as she rode Vanessa's husband's dick, or the significant cloak-and-dagger efforts her senator friend made to sneak off for another heated threesome with Vanessa and Zack... it was these things that let her know she had finally joined the elite. Vanessa saw these other women in their intimate moments, saw behind the veil, saw what these women were truly like, how they lived, and how they fucked, crucial details of any female friendship. Once she had her foot in the door, Vanessa learned all she could from these women, the masters. These women were showing her this new world, and Vanessa quickly felt as if she belonged. She had new connections. Unencumbered access. The juicy secrets of the world of the hyper-elite. She had finally ascended to this new world after years of trying, and she had some BIG plans.

But honestly, all of that was secondary, a happy twist of fate that rose out of what was really most important to her, the same thing that mattered most to other powerful women: hot sex. She had a prime-cut white stud enter her life, and after a few hours in his presence, his incredible appeal had driven her crazy with lust. She had tried to deny her need for him, but he was so Goddamn hot, she just couldn't help herself. She snapped him up and pushed his wife out of the way brutally, doing some bad things in the process, all in the name of hot sex.

And the sex was scorching.

God, the sex she and Zack had was good at the start, and it had only gotten better. They fucked the living daylights out of each other on a daily basis, the young white man nearly matching her own insane appetite for pure filth. She had never felt THIS sex-crazed, but Zack brought it out in her. She had never been as attracted to any of her other husbands as she was to Zack, and she just knew this marriage was built to last. The sex was that good! She had to lock that shit down, no doubt, and she had. Vanessa just knew her and her young white husband were going to be together for a long, long time. They were an amazing couple.

Everything about him just did it for her. His handsome face. His hot body. That big, fat white cock. Even his manly scent was enough to make her nipples hard. Thoughts of him and the things he could do to her would never fail to make her dripping wet. The sex was so good, so raw and animalistic, that it almost became a point of pride for her to share her new man with other women, just to show them what she was getting every night and make them super envious. To show them the type of lusty, vigorous fucking she got every night, and showing her peers what she was capable of in the bedroom. That's what initially spurred her to share her new man, something she had never once considered before with any of her previous lovers. It was based on pride. It was only after seeing him in action with other women, seeing how he affected other women in the same way he affected her... it was only then when a plan began to formulate.

It was her cunning mind that used this desire as a way to network, sharing her new husband with other powerful women as a way to get ahead. She wanted to scream from the rooftops how fucking amazing her sex-life currently was, and this seemed like the next best thing. She got to take part in lots of hot, crazy fucking. And if this filthy sex just happened to raise her social status, she wouldn't complain.

Zack certainly didn't mind playing his part in her journey. The sex was too good. He didn't fully understand her willingness to share, but being able to have so much incredible sex with so many amazing sexy black women... needless to say, he wasn't complaining.

So, this was Zack's new life. He lived enthralled by his dominant, older black lover, who was now his new wife, fucking her brains out, giving her babies, and using his cock to establish relationships with other powerful, sexy black women. And thanks to Vanessa, and her powerful connections, he was living his dream of acting, a job that gave him creative and artistic fulfillment. He literally had it all. He had true fulfillment.

And it was all thanks to cheating on his wife.

Zack had long sought some sort of fulfillment in life, something deeper than what those slutty girls he used to hook up with could provide. He felt like he needed something more than a hot, round ass and a pair of big tits. This was why he sought out Mandy, a girl who's character and substance more than made up for what her bra cups lacked. She challenged him, and stimulated him on an emotional and personal level. He thought that was what he needed.

He was wrong.

Sure, the things that Mandy offered him were nice, but they weren't what Zack really needed. He thought what he truly required was that emotional fulfillment, but he was wrong. There were things that ended up being more important to him. In fact, in the end, it was big breasts and hot asses that mattered the most to him. It ended up being that those girls from before, those young sluts he used to hook up with, who he thought were the pinnacle of hotness at the time, just didn't have enough in those areas. Zack just needed their asses to be rounder and juicier. He just needed their already impressively huge tits to be even bigger. And, as it turns out, he needed a woman who was 20 years his senior, and most importantly, he needed her to be black. He needed a woman like that to fuck his brains out, to fuck him into complete submission. He needed to be taught to embrace his sex appeal, and stop denying his true nature. And then, and only then, would he find contentment and fulfillment. He would finally be in the place he belonged.

Needless to say, Zack had found true satisfaction.

And thanks to the fact that he was almost drowning in black pussy, smothered constantly between huge black tits, or juicy black asses, Zack never looked back at his old life.