The Black Widow Ch. 01

Story Info
Sweet coed turns out to be darkly kinky.
2k words
4.26
53.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was the wildest girl in college and everyone knew, and he was not exactly sure how he was lucky enough to get this date with her. In addition to her raging beauty, they would be going to her best friends cabin in the mountains for the first half of spring break. He knew that he would be in for a wild weekend but he had no clue just how outrageous, wild, and even kinky, that it would become.

He picked her up and they drove two hours to the cabin. Jack knew that they immediately hit it off and knew that he would score. The more he talked to her, the more comfortable he got around her, and the cockier he was. Candy even seemed to like his cocky behavior. Jack dreamed about taking off her sexy sweater, sliding his hands up her sweet soft black nylons, lifting up her already-short miniskirt, and banging her until she came like a virgin. Only a few hours away until it gets dark and he would have his chance...or so he thought.

After spending a few hours at the cabin, Jack was sitting on the couch while Candy left the room. A

couple minutes later, he heard, "Hey Jack, come look at this!" Candy shouted. Her mouth was wide open in amazement. "Guess my friends are into some pretty kinky stuff! I had no idea." Jack looked into the doorway where Candy was standing and saw a room beyond his wildest imagination. There were all kinds of sexual toys and furniture in the room; mirrors hanging from the ceiling, a rack on the wall with several handcuffs and wrist cuffs, and even a x-frame rack with black padding for apparent slaves or prisoners. Also, in the center of the room stood a black sawhorse with padding on the side for the wrists and ankles to rest, and black cuff restraints next to the wrist pad rest and the ankle pad rest.

"Holy Shit!" Jack exclaimed. Candy replied "Wow, I always wondered what was in here. Every time I have been here the door was locked, until now anyway."

"Wow, this is incredible Candy, almost scary!"

"Yea, I know! Who on earth would be into this weird stuff? I've done some crazy things, but I have never seen anything like this." Candy noticed that Jack continued to stare in amazement for a little longer before moving, and she said "Wait, I didn't offend you did I?!" and giggled. Jack blushed and said "No way, are you kidding?!" They both laughed. As Jack was ready to leave the room, Candy walked in and begin to look around more. Jack followed. Jack grabbed a leather g-string off of the workbench and said "Hey Candy, bet you'd look good in these!" Candy giggled and said "Look at them closer babe, those are for guys, Jack. But I bet YOU would look good in them," giving a quick wink to Jack.

He didn't realize it at the time, but her mood slightly changed. "Now that you mention it, I wonder what you would look like on that sawhorse? Why don't you lay on it for me. Just real quick."

"What? Are you joking?" She batted her eyes and said, "Pretty please?? For little ol' me? Just this once? It won't hurt anything, I'm just playin around." Jack look dismayed but replied "Oh, alright, just real quick though." Jack cooperated. "Lets just have a little fun, I'll never get in this room again probably. Like I said its always been locked before." Jack proceeded to mount the sawhorse, resting his belly on top, and resting his arms and legs on the respective black vinyl supports.

Candy quickly moved in front of him anxiously, like a playful cat pawing at a mouse. "Lets just put these on too..." Candy quickly fastened the leather wrist cuffs around Jacks left wrist. "Hey what are you doing?" he tugged at them, shocked how fast they were put on him before he could even react. "Oh lighten up babe, just having some fun" was her only reply and gave him a peck on his cheek. Again she winked at him, but this time it was more devilish. Jack was starting to get worried but thought to himself don't want to let Candy down, or I might ruin my chances later tonight. Candy giggled like a schoolgirl as she tied down his right wrist and moved to the back of him. She stopped to admire; he was bent over tied down to the sawhorse and unable to escape at this point. "Now lets just take these off naughty boy, you won't be needing them" she said as she quickly unbuttoned his jeans, pulled them down, and gave him a quick spank. "Candy!!! What are you doing?!?"

"You look good this way hun! How can I possibly resist?" Candy laughed. She then said "Oh don't worry. I'm only teasing you. But I do have to go real quick so don't go anywhere. By the way while I'm out of the room I want you to think about something. This is actually MY cabin; my parents are very rich and bought it for me before I left for college. What does that tell you about this room? Lets just say I'm good at this because I have practice..." She smiled evilly at Jack and stepped out of the room, leaving Jack speechless. What on Earth did I just get myself into? he kept wondering over and over. Finally, after what seemed like an hour of pulling at his wrist cuffs trying to free himself, he noticed a red light flashing in the upper corner of the room. Oh Shit, I'm being video taped! About the same time, Candy stepped in the room, and she was looking very, very different than before.

Candy was dressed head to toe in the hottest black leather that he had ever seen. She wore thigh-high black spiked boots, running up the entire length of her leg. In one hand, she held a long, black, sleek looking whip. In the other hand, she held a riding crop that seemed suitable for using on a wild unbroken horse (and Jack could immediately tell that he was the horse). Underneath she wore fishnet stockings attached to a garter belt. Her incredible bare blonde pussy was exposed for him to see. She had black straps going from the outside of her vagina lips up and around her large bare breasts, fulfilling the look of an incredibly evil dominatrix ready to punish. This is what scared him, but excited him at the same time. Her blond hair flowed past her shoulders and her blue eyes at first seemed innocent, but the kinky naughty black leather told him otherwise. In fact, her eyes were as plain as day and gave away the fact that it was Candy, but they hid behind a leather cat mask like a wicked comic book feminine villainess. The mask had studs around the edges and truly made Candy look sexy but all the more intimidating. To top things off, Candy (if that was the name that she still went by) wore a set of black leather bat wings upon her back, as if she were swooping in to devour her pray. This 18-year old shy college girl had transformed into a voluptuous wicked sexual vixen. "Candy, what the --"

"Honey, you can call me -- The Black Widow"

"So, Jack, how do you like MY room?"

"Candy what are you doing? Are you crazy?!? Let me go!!" She replied "I told you to refer to me as the Black Widow" and cracked the whip down on his back, stinging him (but more surprising him). She snickered in a wicked way responding, "My poor, poor Jack, how did you end up like this? Tricked by a little girl like me? I thought you were better then that but here you are...and now it is time for you to shut up." The Black Widow walked to the workbench and grabbed a black horse-bit like gag. "Open up baby." She forced his mouth open and put the bit gag in, and ran her fingers through his hair as she took the fastened the leather straps of the gag behind his head. She pulled it extra tight. "This is tight so no one can hear you scream babe, only moan."

"MMMMPPPPPPFFFFFFFHHHHH!!!! MMMMPPPPFFFFFHHHHH!!!!!" was all Jack could get out. The Black Widow vilainess laughed and said "Oooh baby, just keep moaning and groaning through your gag. All you're doing is turning me on. Now for your ankles." The Black Widow moved down Jack, who was kicking and bucking at this point, much to her delight. She put some of her weight on him and quickly strapped down his ankles to the leg rest.

She stepped back again to admire her work; a helpless male college student tied down nice and

tight, doggy style, to a black sawhorse, and gagged like a horse. "My oh my Jack, this is going to be more fun then I thought. Do you like surprises? I have one more final surprise for you." She went over to the drawer under the workbench and pulled something out, but he couldn't tell what it was. She walked in

front of him so he could see plainly. She spread her legs apart and held out a black strap-on dildo, sending a shiver up Jacks spine. She stepped into it gracefully, and pulled it up slowly like a piece of underwear. She strapped it on herself, tightly around her waist and yanked on her plastic cock, making sure it was secure. "This is for you baby, yes it is. You are in for one heck of an experience baby. Do you want this? Do you?"

She slowly stroked her plastic member, acting as if she were a guy stroking himself to ejaculation. She just smiled evilly as Jack began to pull at his restraints and yell through his gag, trying desperately to get away but unable to free himself. The Black Widow slowly walked behind him and leaned over her captured pet. "Ok baby, here we go, and don't forget to smile for the camera." She lubed up her strap-on and slowly started to slide it in him, making him shudder and moan, but still helpless to react. She reached from underneath, saying "Don't worry baby, I'll pleasure him down there too," stroking Jacks hardened member. "Oh, so you DO like this, don't you? You're as hard as a rock cowboy."

The Black Widow began riding him faster, making him squirm and moan more, Jacking him at the same time. She rode him hard like a cowgirl on a professional horse, making him unbelievably excited and horny, and he found himself enjoying every minute of his pumping. He had never been pumped from behind before, and never wanted to, but wouldn't have any one else do it to him other then Candy. She could tell he was getting into the rhythm now, saying "I see you like this now; all you could move before was your hips since I had you tied down so tight, and it seems your hips are rocking to the motion. That's a good boy, Jack!" She fucked him so hard and fast, while pumping his shaft at the same time. "Take it baby, that's it, that's it!! Cum for me now stud! Let's see what you got!"

As if on command, Jack hit an orgasm, moaned through his gag, shot an enormous load of cum and tensed his entire body, arching his back as much as he could. He then collapsed onto the sawhorse. "Mmmmm baby, that was hot," was The Black Widow's reply as she pulled her strap-on out of his sore ass, gently rubbing his ass at the same time. Jack waited for her to undo his bondage straps, but she didn't. She simply replied "I told you it was going to be a long weekend, Jack. But you've started it wonderfully. Now I want you to wait here while I phone some of my girlfriends, because I want them to come over and watch my latest video tape..."