The Blacked Experience

Story Info
Exotic Actress (Pooja Hegde) get taken by a black cock.
1.7k words
4.09
75.1k
37

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to briefly write this piece before I work on more Black Cock God stories. I was watching a movie with an Indian friend and this super hot actress was in it. I realized I was missing out focusing on only Hollywood. I plan to write a series with chinese and indian actress in the future. For now, this girl was so gorgeous, I had to write one starring her.

Actress: Pooja Hegde, google her, you will not be disappointed.

Vince: African American male, 12" long, 2.5" thick penis.

Setting: Apartment in Paris, France.

Please do leave suggestions for chinese or indian actress you would like to see blacked as I don't know the famous once except for Fan Bing Bing.

*****

They entered his hotel room and before Vince could even close the door Pooja Hegde jumped on him. She started kissing his lips, her hands quickly tried to undo the button on his shirt. It was too slow for Pooja, frustrated she just pulled off the buttons exposing his chest and rock hard abs. Vince locked the door and immediately lifted Pooja up, grabbing her ass.

Pooja Hegde wrapped her hands around his waist as Vince pushed her against the wall kissing her. Pooja started grinding against his crotch, her hands undoing his belt and dropping his pants. His naked black cock rubbed against her pussy, the thin layer of Pooja's panties only thing between them. Vince started kissing her neck. Pooja closed her eyes, her hands undoing the straps of her dress, exposing her perky breasts.

Pooja Hegde grabbed his hair roughly and buried his face in her breasts. He started grinding against her now, his crotch pushing her harder against the wall. Vince cupped both breasts, covering them in kisses. He desperately needed to be in her. He grabbed her black panties and tore off one side, letting the rest slide partway down her right thigh.

Pooja Hegde shuddered in anticipation. She had spent many hour dreaming about fucking a thick black cock and finally she was about to get some. She had slept with many men and women but never taken a black cock. She had stolen glimpses at it when she spied on Vince at the nude beach. It looked a lot bigger this close. He entered her, not slowly like she was expecting but quickly, burying his entire length in her pussy. She let out a high pitched squeal. "It's too big..." she screamed.

Vince was about to pull out when Pooja Hegde stopped him. "No, it feels good, don't stop" she barely mumbled, a pained expression on her face. He need no further prompting. He started rapidly thrusting in and out of her pussy. Pooja was trapped between Vince and the wall. In the past, if her partner was more rough, she would try to pull back to soften the strokes. She had no such recourse now. She felt every stroke with full power.

Vince picked up even more speed. 'Damn, are all black men this fast?' Pooja thought. He buried his cock deep in her pussy with a hard thrust cumming inside her. He relaxed letting Pooja Hegde slide down. She slowly slid onto the floor, cum dripping out her pussy, breathless. She looked up at his still erect cum covered cock. Vince grabbed her long black hair and guided her to his cock. Pooja immediately started licking it. Vince had something else in mind though.

As Pooja Hegde opened her mouth, to get the first taste of black cock she had in her life, Vince shoved in. In one quick stroke he buried 12" of rock hard black cock down her throat. Pooja gagged, sputtered and resisted the sudden invasion but his grip on her hair held her in place. Finally after a full 30 secs he pulled out. Drops of spit fell down the side of Pooja's face. "You ok?" he asked. She nodded and immediately started trying to deepthroat his cock again.

"That was awesome" Pooja Hegde thought. No man had handled her like this. Usually they were too meek and the rough ones didn't have cocks this big. She loved his tight grip in her hair as he moved her mouth up and down his black cock. Vince pushed her down till he was balls deep in her mouth, held here there for a few seconds then pulled her off by her hair. They continued this cycle till they reached Pooja's limit. She could deepthroat this thick huge black cock balls deep for a full 2 minutes before needing a break.

He deepthroated Pooja again and then started walking towards the sofa. Pooja Hegde followed him crab walking as he did not allow her to remove his cock from her mouth. He picked her up and placed her on the sofa, her head hanging off the edge, long black hair brushing against the floor. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, resting the shaft on her lips, his balls in perfect view of her eyes.

Pooja Hegde shuddered again with anticipation. She had multiple sexual encounters but no one had face fucked her in this position. She wasn't sure if she could handle it but looked forward to her complete blacked experience. He kneeled on the floor, her face between his legs, his cock head lining up with her lips. He placed his hands on her legs right below the knee, making sure she did not slide down. Then slowly but relentlessly the huge black cock entered her mouth.

Vince, while a gentle lover, was not sure what came over him. Looking at this exotic east Indian actress had unleashed his inner animal. She was so fucking fine, a primal lust over came in. He used Pooja Hegde's mouth as a pussy. Pounding in and out of it with full force. He would pull out all the way and then slam back in. Sometimes he fucked her throat with half strokes, always leaving at least 6" in her mouth. He fucked her face for a full hour before she finally tapped, asking for a break.

Pooja Hegde had lost focus after the first few minutes. Deepthroating that black cock had felt so good, especially the feeling of cum drizzling down her throat. He had cum multiple times yet he was still rock hard. 'What endurance these black men had!!' He was a gentlemen though, stopping immediately when she asked. She had finally caught her breath. "I think it's time i returned the favour" she smiled at him.

Vince was impressed. He wasn't expecting this beauty to handle this much for her first blacked encounter. Pooja Hegde had stood up, her torn panties resting on her thighs, her partially ripped top part of her dress pushing up her perky breast, apparently fully recovered. Her long black hair was in a sexy tangled mess. She pushed him onto the sofa then pressed her ass against his abs, sliding down to sit on his lap. His 12" cock was positioned right in front of her vagina, rubbing against it.

Pooja Hegde was back in control. She slid her ass up and down rubbing his cock against her clit before slowly she lowered herself on the thick black meat. She bent forward, giving him a view of her ass. She shook her ass up and down slowly taking more and more inches in her pussy. After she bottomed out, she started rocking her hips, keeping the cock in her balls deep but moving it around. Vince was mesmerized the movements of her ass and the mirror in front of them gave him an awesome view of her bouncing breasts.

"Grab my hair God damnnit, NOW!!" she commanded. Vince wrapped her hair in a ponytail pulling back strongly. Pooja Hegde's neck tilted back pushing her chest forward emphasizing her curves and tits. He started kissing her neck, his other hand pinching and twisting her nipples. She continued to ride him, never slowing down for even a second. Orgasm after orgasm followed till she finally lay down against his chest.

His cock was still rock hard. Pooja Hegde was tired, he was not. Vince grabbed her waist and stood up causing her to fall on her hands. Pooja was now lying on the ground ass up, thick black cock buried in her balls deep. VInce started pounding into her. His abs smashing into her soft ass turning it red. A loud Thack Thack Thack sound resonated across the room broken by moans of a black cock drunk exotic actress.

Pooja Hegde's eyes were closed as she enjoyed the pounding she was getting. 'Don't these black men ever tire!!" she thought. She had looked on back pages to hire a hooker when she arrived in France. A lot of them refused black gentle men. She understood now. The speed, endurance, strength and size of these men is legendary. They would be ruined for normal men and probably wont be able to work more that night.

Vince grabbed her hair roughly, twisting it into a loose bun, strands falling sexily around her face. He stood up, pulling Pooja Hegde up on her feet by her hair. He continued fucking her pussy, slamming hard against her ass as he walked her to his bedroom. He pulled out and tossed her onto the bed.

Pooja was loving the rough treatment. He immediately climbed on top of her, bending her flexible body, bringing her legs up to her shoulders as he mounted her. It seemed impossible but he fucked her faster and harder than ever before. Each stroke reverberated through her body. She licked her lips, biting into them from the pleasure. Half an hour went by and he showed no signs of slowing down. Her pussy was starting to be sore. 'I doubt I will be able to walk straight after this' she thought.

There was loud noise and the wooden bed broke. He didn't stop and Pooja didn't want him to. She wanted to experience this black beast unleashed. One by one all four legs broke. Finally after hours of fucking her brains out he came deep into her pussy and fell on top of her. She wrapped her legs around his ass, holding him in place as they both fell asleep.

There was a satisfied smile on Pooja Hegde's face. Being filled up with this thick black cock was the best feeling in the world. She had been fully blacked and she was never going back.