The Blacked Experience 02: Instagram

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And we will see you again soon, believe us." Sierra nodded in agreement.

My thick black cock was out of my pants. I had one hand gripping Sierra's hair and the other Yovanna. The two started kissing each other, my shaft sandwiched between their lips. They moved up and down in sync, covering it completely in saliva. They then kissed the head, licking it with their tongue. I pulled Sierra off holding her close enough to get a good view. I slowly forced my black cock down Yovanna throat till she swallowed it completely. I then slowly pulled her off and made Sierra swallow it. I switched back and forth between them till I was ready to cum.

I made Sierra deep throat me first as I came down her throat. I pulled her off and quickly throated Yovanna unloading the last of my load down her throat. I let go of their hair and relaxed. The two continued to kiss, lick and suck my cock until we arrived at the airport. I reluctantly zipped up, bid them goodbye and walked away.

It was one of the best weekend I had ever had. We got in touch quite often after, but that is a tale for another time.