The Blackmail House

Story Info
I find an old house used by a porn director for sale.
5.9k words
4
42.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

While driving round the midlands I came across a village simply called Corner, it was your typical village, one pub, a small shop and 15 or so houses. Going on I saw a battered "For Sale 50yrs" this was a boarded up house set back a bit, with a drive that now was a bit of a mess. I liked this. I walked around the house outside as best I could as the garden was very overgrown and up to waist height in weeds. I found an old sign with a telephone number on it and rang. It took the estate agent a while to find the information on the house but yes it was still up for sale. I asked if I could look around it and they said that someone could be there for 2ish and was that ok.

I went back to the pub in the village and ordered food and a beer from the bar person, as I was the only person there she struck up a conversation with me and I explained that I was looking at the old house at the end of the village.

The bar person was called Clare told me, "It has been owned by a few people over the years the last one was an old film director. Nobody could name any of the films that he had directed and so rumours started that they were European Films or more adult films, he was under a relocation programme for the Police, all rumours but no facts. Then he died nobody came forward as his descendants so it was just left for sale. It has become a bit of an eye saw as well now."

Clare brought me my food and drink and it was a nice meal and I waited for the call from the agent to tell me he was there.

When I got back to the house the agent was there with a petrol container and a few hard hats.

He explained "Health and Safety Regulations said that has the building had been empty for so many years that safety equipment had to be worn. The petrol is for a generator that had been left so we could have lights in only two rooms any others would have to be seen by torch light and we could not go upstairs for Health and Safety rules."

I thought this was funny but carried on. We got into the house through a padlocked door and he found the generator that gave light to the kitchen and the main room. They were a bit dated but nothing that could be not dealt with. I asked the price and was told at the time it was fifty thousand, as it needed a lot of work I said forty thousand and it was a deal.

Two weeks later I received an email agreeing to my offer. I then set the wheels in motion and two months later I had the key to the padlock.

Sorry about that it was how I got the house so now the really story begins.

I had been in the house on my own now for a month, I had the chimneys cleaned, the boards removed from the windows the stairs checked and they were safe, an environmental company in to clear the house of anything unpleasant and more importantly power. I had been going to the pub at the end of the day for a pint just to get to know the locals.

Clare I found out was a teacher at a school a few miles away and helped in the pub when they were short. Clare was a resident of the village as well.

As I was the only resident in the house I am old school and live by the rules "I was not born in a barn, the house does not have to be lit up like Blackpool lights and not every room has to be used at the same time so turn lights off if you are not using the room." The kitchen was in need of an upgrade, but the one main room was large and empty of everything so I set up stuff in there for now.

The bedrooms were large as well although I guess you could call one a more box room. This had one large wardrobe in it which was empty and the rest were bare, basically what I would call a clean canvas house. The way up to the attic was in the box room so I got a pair of ladders and went up. I was not expecting much. What I found was a surprise. There were large paintings up there but how they got there was a mystery. As I moved them I noticed that they started resting on three joist and now there were only two. There was a larger door that open up. So the box room was not as small as I thought. I dropped down without thinking how I was going to get back up. There were boxes of old VHF videos and several multi holders of DVDs' in another box. There was a big wardrobe in here as well. How did it get in here? There were no other doors so how?

Opening the wardrobe I was a bit shock to see sex equipment from whips to nipple clamps all covered in cloth but still very dusty. It was then I could see a door handle in the cupboard. I opened it and it went through to the wardrobe in the box room and that explained everything. I knew what I was going to do tomorrow if nothing else.

The next morning I got out of my sleeping bag had breakfast then a wash and started my idea. It turns out that the films on the DVDs' were of good quality and my laptop played them which was a good. I just stood watching for a minute while the film went through and then in plain sight I saw Clare the bar person naked being led around the room by a lead and made to stand in front of three males who just felt her tits and fanny while she just stood there. Then she was on her knees and sucking off one of the men while the others continued to feel her up. She was joined by three other girls who were also naked the same happened to them in turn. The film cut for a minute and then the girls were all still naked and sat round a table with their tits resting on the top, there was a bit of conversation before one of the men took a lead and led one of the girls over to a different table where he bent her over and took her from behind while talking to one of the other men about what he wanted to do to their slaves. The film went back to the girls as they just watched and started to play with their own tits till one of them was led over told to climb up on the table and put her fanny up to her friend's mouth.

This she did. The last man got another girl, dragged another table over twisted the girls nipples told her to sit on her friends face. He climbed up on the table and just put his cock her mouth. The camera, seemed to move round them and it was not long before they all came. The men quickly dismounted, took each of the leads and led the girls away slapping their tits and ass as they went. The men carried on talking as the girls just walked behind them. Again the film stopped and started this time they were in the kitchen, in a different position again being fucked. All the time the camera filming as one or two of the men played with their tits or fingered their fannies. This must have gone on for 45mins before the DVD stopped. I watched the film again this time paying more attention to the girls faces. I had seen two of these girls talking to Clare, I'm sure. The films must have been made in the late 80 early 90 just as DVD's were becoming popular. I had to find a VHF player that just played that's all I needed. The next thing I wanted to do was talk to Clare, I could feel my mean streak coming out as I just smiled to myself. How can I turn this to my advantage?

I watched some more DVD's each time it contained Clare and her three friends but different males. There were some were the girls were in the shower or the bath with each other or with one of the males each time the girls were being fucked in various positions. The room that I was living in seem to be used as well as there was one film were each girl was tied up in a different position by each wall with a number on her ass, tits, fanny and mouth. The men played cards and who every won rolled two dice with numbers on. One dice had a wall number the other just a number this was used to say which part of the girl's body they used, which I thought was a good plan. I did not get much sleep that night.

The next night I went to the pub and asked Clare if there were any old pictures of the house so I could see how it looked? I also asked if she would like to come over and seen the bits that I had done. I wanted her to see it, I also wanted to show her the DVD's.

Clare agreed to come over after her lunch time shift the next day as she had the evening off and did not want to come back to the pub.

"I need to go shopping so I will pick up some food and wine, it will have to be micro wave meals as the cooker does not work yet" I said.

"That's what I would be eating anyway" was her reply with a smile.

The next evening everything was set, the meals had been bought, a bottle of wine in the cool box two sun loungers set and more importantly the laptop was primed.

Clare walked in and laughed, "Wow you are working on basics, sun loungers in the living room, table and a laptop you certainly now how to live."

"What's the point in buying stuff till I've at least made it a bit better, have a seat."

We sat and chatted for a bit and then I asked "Did she want to see something?"

"Sure."

I pressed play on the laptop and Clare's faced drained almost straight away. "Were did you find that? What are you going to do with it?"

"That is up to you."

I let it play for a bit and Clare just watched not sure what to do but feeling a bit uncomfortable as she watched the on screen Clare cum hard with a cock all the way up her fanny and sucking on another one before her mouth was filled as well. The camera had caught it all.

With a stern face I told Clare "This can go two ways. 1. You walk out of here and I send the film to your employer and up load it to every porn site. 2. You strip and show me everything that I can see in the film. You choose."

Clare started to call me all the names under the sun, which I totally ignored and repeated what I had just said again.

"The choice is yours."

Clare looked me in the face and could see my resolve, her head dropped and she started to reach for the buttons of her blouse, undoing them quickly before pulling it out of her jeans. The bra was next, she tried to cover her tits while undoing her jeans which did not work, as she lowered them and her knickers down.

"Happy now?" Clare said as she stood there naked with her hands covering her body as best they could.

"Hands by your side and your legs apart" was all I said.

Clare's tits were firm and proud with nipples that started to get erect. Her fanny had hair on it and that was going to have to go I decided straight away.

"Let me tell you what is going to happen now. You are going to suck me off and swallow it all just like you did in the film. The film will carry on playing, I will sit on the sun lounger and you will ride my cock while I suck on those nipples just like in the film. If I do not think you are doing a good enough job I will send the email."

Again another torrent of swear words.

"Do you want me to send the email, you choose?"

Clare got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth slowly at first till I repeated my threat then she went for it.

"Spread your legs and play with yourself with one hand, cum before me and there will be a trouble."

With the film still running in the background I shot my load down her throat, then she had her cum as her fingers worked in and out of her now wet cunt.

"This is what is going to happen now, you will become my pet. Every day after your one job, you will tell everyone that I have asked you to call in to make sure that I have not had an accident while doing up the house. Once you walk in the house you will remove your clothes for inspection, I have seen all the films and I aware of your secrets, so if I tell you to crawl around on your knees you will. I will fuck you every day and you will thank me. I have found some S&M equipment that was used in the films so I will also add them when required. Get on my cock now."

Clare was defeated and she knew it. She got off the floor followed me to a sun lounger which I sat on and she sat on my cock bouncing up and down with her tits in my face that I grabbed hold of and started to pinch and twist and finally suck bringing us both to climax. Clare got off and just stood there waiting and whispered "Thank you."

"What?"

"I said thank you is that what I have to say?" Clare said through gritted teeth.

"I think we will add sir at the end of every sentence."

"Thank you sir" was her reply.

"You will stay naked as I will want more later but in the mean time we will eat and you can tell me about the other girls in the films, who are they? Where are they? What do they do for a living and how often do they come back to Corner?"

Clare sat down and told me who the others were.

"The others are Karen, Janet & Kate. Karen works in the same school as me, Janet is also a teacher but in the larger senior school 10miles away. Kate is a Personnel Manager in the large department store in Leeds after giving up being a teacher. We get together once a month or more often it depends what we are all doing."

"When and how were the films made?"

"We were all in Uni training to be teachers, still living at home as we could not afford to live anywhere else and it was only a 45 min train ride. We were on summer holidays and working everyday trying to get some money for next term by working in a supermarket in Leeds and not wanting to stay in came to the pub in the evening just to get out, making two pints last most of the night. We had noticed this fella sat on his own reading the newspaper we just guessed he was staying in the pub as it was used by sales people all the time. On the third night he came over and told us he had heard our conversations about not having any money and if we wanted to earn some that he lived in the house along the road to call about 10ish and he would explain how. Although we did not know him that well, we did know the house, we had a discussion that went into all sorts of things till we decided to find out once and for all. We had a few shots of vodka just to give us a boost and knock our money a bit and went to the house. We went up the drive and knocked on the door and the fella opened it and introduced himself as Tom, he showed us in to the main room and on a table was 4 stacks of money. Tom then explained what he did. He made adult entertainment films or porn. We each could have one of the stacks of money that had £1000 in it if we agreed to make one porn film now and then depending on what happened with its distribution more money if we made more films. The money we received would depend on how long the film was."

"When you see £1000 pound on a table that could be yours your morals tend to go, after a chat amongst ourselves we agreed to do this once but any others, well we would see."

Tom produce a contract for each of us that said he had the film rights. That we had not been forced in to making the film and that we would have sex with either sex if required. The last bit was different, we had all seen each other naked but having sex with each other a drink would be required. Also any marks would not be permanent. That we would be paid at the end of the filming and not before. We all signed our own piece of paper and handed them back.

Tom then started "As you can see the room has a square in the middle so we shall use that for the film, Please remove your clothes together in the middle. If you would like a drink there is some in that cupboard over there."

Tom said it like he was offering us a cup of tea rather than telling us to strip. We all went over to the cupboard grabbed the vodka bottle and glasses took a few shots then walked over to the square and started. We noticed that there was camera on each corner and that he was now naked himself and walking around the square with a hand held camera as well as we stripped. Our embarrassment had gone out of the window and we removed our clothes without even thinking about it. He directed each one of us to stand in from of one of the corner cameras and show our bodies. Our nipples started to get hard and out juices flow. He then gave Janet a vibrator told her. "Sit in the middle of the square and play with yourself."

As he did not know who was who just our names it started to get interesting. "Karen I want you to kneel next to Janet and suck her left nipple, Kate you suck the right nipple, Janet do not stop pushing the vibrator in and out, Clare come here and suck my cock and look up as you do."

With his cock in my mouth he walked around the square with me crawling to keep up with him, every few step he would point the camera at me and tell me "Keep up, if my cock come out of your mouth you will be punished."

He stood in the square and I guess zoomed in the lens to get a good shot of the other two sucking on Janet's tits and the vibrator going in and out.

"I felt his cock start to spasm he withdrew and deposited his cum on my tits, I had only sucked one of my previous boyfriends off and finished him off with a hand job in to a hankie, having cum on my tits was new and different I though."

Janet came hard with the vibrator going in and out and the others sucking on her tits. Tom gave a different vibrator to Karen and told us all to swap places. Janet came over suck his cock I went to suck on Karen's tit which I can say was not as bad as I thought it would be, Tom's spunk was still on my tits as we swapped again this time the others were told to lick all the cum off my tits and then suck the nipples. I came hard and it was all caught on film. This went on till midnight. At the end we had all cum 3 times and made Tom cover all our tits with his cum and it had all been licked off.

Tom then said "There is a big shower upstairs if you want to shower but I will have to film you as well."

We declined his offer this time, got dressed and did the walk of shame home with £1000 in our pockets, so not really a walk of shame more a happy walk home, tomorrow in the pub would be interesting.

Clare just sat there not really knowing where to look while I looked at her, I could see her nipples were hard and a small amount of juice was starting to come from her fanny and down her thigh.

"Right this is what is going to happen. You will bring each of the others to me, one at a time, they will go through the same thing that you have gone through. You will not tell them anything except that the house at the end is being restored that you are friendly with the new owner and they had to see it. Arrange for them to come over either Friday or Saturday night. When they get here you will show them in to the living room where I will be. You will excuse yourself and go to the kitchen saying you are going to get us a beer. Once there you will remove all your clothes and wait till I call you. If you do not arrange this the email will be sent as previous. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir"

"Right stand so I can inspect you again. You need to shave your fanny a bit I like a small strip, get on your hands and knees now!"

Clare got on her hands and knees and her nipples did not quite touch the floor which was good as I had plans for those.

"Look straight ahead." I said as I pushed my cock up her from behind. Clare let out a small squeal as I pushed in and out before I came inside her.

"Thank you sir." This time not so much through gritted teeth but with a small grin.

I think the fun has begun and I could not wait to start with all of them.

I told Clare as she left "I have all the films somewhere safe so do not even think about trying to break in and find them."

Clare turned and said. "We broke in before, but that story can wait till next time sir."

The house was looking good I had removed the wallpaper from all the rooms some of them must have had three or four layers of the stuff on and it was hard work. I had repapered one room and painted the others. The bathroom was large as well and I had been able to pull out the old shower and put in a large shower section, the old one also appeared to have two shower fitting one at each end so it was easy to replace them rather than block them off. The more I thought about that the more my brain was coming up with things. So the house was done, it looked good as well. The garden was my next project but first back to the girls.

Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers
12