The Blackmail Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spence grins "Daaaamn, look at those fucking breasts dude." He quickly reaches out and pulls her hands off her chest when she resists he points the guy at her again. She slowly lowers her arms turning her head in shame. He then twists each nipple. Looking right at her breasts he says, "So fucking," he makes a kiss sound in the air. "Perfect." Licking his lips as he reaches down, his fingers tracing her stomach, he takes the gun away and puts it to his lips, "Remember be very very quiet, we're hunting. He tilts his head thinking. You..." he exclaims with a sly smile. He tries to unbutton and unzip her pants one handed. Almost whispering but more like a hissing he tells her, "Those kinda need to go, because your mouth might only be able to handle one," me motions to Blade as he continues, "judging by my new friends size here."

Blade finds her a much more compliant toy than the last few, when she obediently allows her attire to be stripped from her lovely, young frame. He even remarks about this, to his fellow group member, by saying, "Maybe, I'm gonna get me one uh those," he throws a hand up gesturing to the tranq gun, "if it makes all these lil honeypots as friendly". While he leans in, so close that the radiating heat, and dampness of sweat, from his torso will spread over her back, he peeks down to watch the torment of her lovely bosoms. And, when the other man goes for the fly of her jeans, His warm, rum and cigar-scented whisper will swirl in the canal of her ear to tell her, "Kick off them boots, princess."

Maggy shivers as the cool winds of the night air caresses her body. Shivering in fear and red faced from embarrassment. Just then the Spence pinches and twists her left nipple to the point she cries out with a loud moan. Her senses are overload. She again begins to sob, tears streaming down her cheeks leave trails down her perky and supple breasts. She tries to grab his hand to pull it away from her nipple to be able to cover her breasts. She feels him then unbutton her jeans fumbling like a high schooler on his first date. Then she hears the zipper wiz down. She struggles, twisting her hips trying to pull away. She hears the man Blade from behind her calling her princess and calling for her to remove her boots. She shakes her head in defiance and whimpers, "please don't do this...," as she begins taking off her left boot by stepping on it heal, she pulls upward releasing her foot from the base then steps on it with her right foot pulling it free entirely. She then does the revers with the other.

Spence yanks her pants open as the fly drops. "Now, slut, you don't mind if I call you slut right?" gripping her jeans and trying to yank them down, "I know you can hear all those people just on the other sides of the walls huh?" He perks his ear listening, "Now if you wiggle out of those tight ass jeans, they might never even know what a fine piece of ass is here for them." He yanks down, "But if you want them here, just try to keep these pants on, I'll call them all in."

Blade takes half a step back, so he can have the opportunity to admire the rear-view, and, of course, to keep an eye out for any signs of potential escape or resistance attempts. And, other than casually kicking the boots, which she just shed, against the near wall, His job's pretty easy, back there. So, he just relaxes, and appreciates the show, for now. He makes a soft sucking sounds and he pulls air through his teeth while he shakes his head. He looks her all over just itching to take hold of her. His hands flex and his arms jerk in anticipation of his conquest.

Maggy stands on her tip toes barefoot and topless. She listens to the demands of Spence still sitting on the trucks tailgate. She wiggles her hips left and right and helps shimmy her jeans down. She stand there still covering her breasts and sobbing. She feels the breath of the larger man behind her at the base of her neck. Then it leaves her as her jeans slide to the pavement with a crumpled swoosh. As steps out of them and shakes her head left and right. Again she begs, "please no, don't call anyone." with a soft muttering trying to keep from letting others hear whats going on.

Spence watches as she steps out of her pants smiling as he admires her. "You know man, never ceases to amaze me how hot these chicks with gang rape fantasies are." He wipes a tear, "and they make it seem so real when they beg to stop..." he pauses, "Well red?" he hops out of the truck and puts the gun away as he starts to undress himself. "Not going to lie, this is probably gonna hurt, but you'll get what you called us for."

Blade shakes his head, but not to indicate a negative. His features reveal amazement, while his gaze continues to devour every inch of her freshly revealed skin. He peels his sweat-soaked shirt from his back, and flips it over the right shoulder, before working open the zipper of his pants, in order to free his straining erection from its denim confinement. As he does this, He comments, "Crazy bitches, I love 'em!" After the zipper is down, he pulls open the buckle of his belt and it dangles down with a jingling.

Maggy shutters as Spence's hand swipes the tear from her face, she turns her face away bashfully she hears the clomping of shoes being tossed to the street and the unzipping of Blades pants behind her. Then the swooshing as they are cast to the floor. She fearfully listens to every sound as she tosses her head left and right looking for some escape. Then she hears yet another garment hitting the ground. Then it hit her! They think she is playing a part in some fantasy. Just as the other mans pants are now unzipping. She shivers and her body slips nearly falling as her legs try to fail her. "Please... don't." She cries quietly.

Spence nods to the man, "We've kept her waiting long enough," he says calmly as he takes advantage of her shock and tries to position her between them. "Now I need to tell you, there is a homeless camp nearby, so don't howl to loud and make them all come take turns." He starts to move her into position as he waits for the other man to get on the other side of her.

Blade palms the shaft of his hard-on, and wields it toward her, as if it's more of a weapon than a sexual organ. He get in really close, until the glans can tease across her flesh. With his free hand he reaches for her nearest wrist, in case she gets any funny ideas, and to help steady her, of course. With increasing urgency, He announces, "Time to pound some pussy!"

Maggy can feels sweat dribble from her hairline and run down her back, the movement burns her scraped skin and tickles at the same time it sends a shiver coursing through her. She gasps from the extra stimuli. Stumbling as she is turned by the waist to face the larger man known only to the other man as Blade, while the smaller one; Spence, stands behind her. She tries to keep holding her arms across her breast to conceal them but Blade takes hold of her right arm and holds tight. She throws her head back turning away from his face nearly smashing it into the other man. She tenses up with his words.

Spence grabs a leg just as she turn sand lifts her. "See that's a good bitch... I suggest biting your lip, this is gonna suck." he shifts her further when he realizes she is not trying to stop herself form being moved. Just trying to hide her tits, "how cute he thinks." He shifts her in position watching as the other man gets ready, his cock rigid and aching to plow her as well. His too throbbing as it twitches. The head piercing her roughly as they simultaneously cram their cocks in her, feeling her tight holes tear open.

Blade joining in on the task lifting her up to where she can be impaled, like some Roman sacrifice on Jupiter's cock. His rough hands seize the backs of her thighs, try to hold them splayed apart, and then ease her down on his stiff organ. Her own weight will probably end up stretching her tight pussy to accommodate the length and girth. Through gritting teeth, he groans, and tips his head back, in response to the overwhelming sensations of that sweet cunt's embrace.

Maggy quivers, tears streaming down her face like a flood. As she is hoisted off the ground. She is impaled from both ends. Her pussy not ripe or ready was surprisingly wetter then she thought as she feel the massive cock slid in with ease. Her ass however is ripped wide open she lets out a scream in agony. "ahhh" but quickly covers her own mouth to stifle the sound. The rhythm not synchronized and awkward at first. She is bounced back and forth as her tight cunt is slammed into and her ass ripped open.

Spence grits his teeth as he feels how tight she actually is "Jesus..." he groans. " This bitch is easily the tightest one of the group," he pulls his phone out and sets it down recording, "Almost forgot to get you that video red..." he grunts as he shifts his hips hard... his eyes rolling back as he feels her grinding his cock. Blade's legs and hips work together to drive her upward, only to suddenly back off, so gravity will send her elastic pussy-mouth back to the wiry hairs of his pelvis, again and again. He grunts, strains, huffs, and puffs, like some old-time locomotive, as he builds up to a strong, steady rhythm of deep, almost sadistic, pussy plowing. He tries to hold the same pace, so things won't be so imbalanced between himself and the other rapist.

Maggy's body becomes overloaded with stimulation; she feels her body betray her as she lets out a moan as her reaches climax. The juices pour out of her like a flowing river. Feverishly be begins meet each thrust of theirs with her own, grinding them both harder, she pants and moans. Her body sweat and tear soaked. She closes her eyes as she rocked back and forth between them both. She tried to pretend she was somewhere else hoping it would all be over soon. She feels the man at her rear move like he is trying to reach for something, She grabs hold of the man in front of her; Blade, trying to catch herself as she starts to slip feeling like she might fall.

Spence picks up his cell phone trying to look at the screen while he thrust into her ass. Just to make sure to get her on video cumming. "Now bitch, if your a good little slut and beg nicely, we'll let you go home after we cum once... and I mean BEG... if not you'll be milking us both all night long... and anyone else I text..." He holds the phone recording her moaning. An evil smile grows on his face as he watches her cumming like a whore unaware she was being recorded.

Blade shows a grin, or lets out a chuckle, here and there, but doesn't seem to be much of a conversationalist, once the banging begins. The veins stand out on the bunching muscles of his arms, chest, neck, and even at his temples, beneath a thin sheen of glistening sweat. His eyes turn down to watch her tender, little titties dance before them. And that's about the moment when his body language first hints at building toward an inevitable conclusion. He bucks and grunts as he climbs the ladder to climax.

As Maggy is moaning she grids her pussy clenching tightly around his cock. Her ass flinching a bit as she slams back into the smaller guys cock. She whispers to them "ahhh, stop please, stop, ohh. fuck it. Fuck me.. ahh." She lets out yet another moan as she again cums, feeling her pussy juices pour from all sides and hears the slapping sound as her orifices are desecrated. Her Tits flapping up and down as she bounces on her cock ride. Maggy in the trows of another Orgasm isn't even thinking about how she came to meet these two men.

Spence keeps the video going as he nods to the other man, "I think this bitch earned a bukake and walk of shame," He hisses in her ear, "that means you walk out covered in cum... and no clothes bitch... we save that for special women." With that he pulls out and looks to the other Man, "Lets put her on her knees where she belongs." He put her down and starts to jerk his cock over her innocent sweat coated face... A smiles fades as his face turns to an intent stare as he tugs his pulsing and hard cock.

Blade's entire form starts to quake, as though in the midst of some epic, internal struggle. Some relief shows on his face, when it's time to pull out of that Heavenly hole, and shoot a load where such a skank deserves to receive it. He aims a powerful shove to try to put her down, then pumps his manhood, just a few times. That's all it takes, before he starts to shower her in hot, thick, sticky seed.

Maggy falls backward as she is shoved to the ground. She throws her head back and closes her eyes. She steadies herself with her left hand and reaches around to her pussy with her right. She rubs her clit feverishly continuing to cum as she is showered in a flow of warm liquid. She opens her mouth trying to catch some in her mouth. She releases her left hand and wobbles trying to remain steady she takes that hand and smears the hot cum into her mouth and down her breasts.

Blade's shudders in the grip of an intense orgasm! Letting out a loud groan, He continues to stroke his now softening cock as the final spurts of cum squirt from its head.

Spence feels his cock twitch as he watches her bath herself in their cum. "See," he moans, as he snaps a picture of her covered in cum, "and this picture and my recording... well we will be seeing you again real soon." He grins as he grabs his clothes and gets dressed, taking hers and shoving them in a trash can and tossing a match in. "With luck you'll only get fucked 5 maybe 6 more times on your way to the subway."

Maggy opens her eyes, and realizes what she has done. She sees Spence pick up her clothes then toss them in the trash as he pulls on his last boot. Her eyes widen as he sets them a blaze. She lowers herself to the floor pulling her legs to the right side she sit there in shock. The Other man Blade just chuckles as Spence flicks the lit match. She looks from one man to the other tears fill her eyes once again. She shivers as the nights breeze blows across her sweat and cum drenched body.

Blade begins pulling his shirt back on. He leaves his cock still dribbling to hang a few moments before pulling it back into his jeans and zipping them up. He then fastens his belt causing it to make that same jingling sound from before. He comments to Spence. "Got that recording the cunt ordered?... yea this wasn't her," He shrugs and continues. "Course I ain't complainin', fuck it." He stands back admiring his panting job. He sucks air in through his teeth making that familiar sound.

Spence looks back to the girl on the floor, "Get up you filthy whore, start walking." he demands. A devious smirk crawls across his face as she attempts to stand up. "I told you you'd be taking the walk of Shame now go! Be on your way." He point to the garage's exit. He lets out a quite snicker as Maggy slowly starts walking she uses her left arm to try and conceal her breasts while her right hand cups her sore used pussy. Her hand placement causes her to walk with an awkward shuffle.

Maggy used, embarrassed and terrified trudges slowly to the exit unsure about what the men might try to do next. She looks back only briefly before she starts running to the street heading for the subway station. She feels the rock and gravely road beneath her bare feet as she bolts as fast as her legs can after that exhausting experience. She can kinda make out some gasping and fading laughter from the people she passes in the street as she streaks past them still attempting to cover up her bare naked flesh. Once in the tunnel hall of the subway she stops only briefly to catch her breath before she starts running again. She trips over something hard hurting her left foot, looking back she sees her shattered phone but continues on her way. She hopes to find a cast way article of clothing left on the platform as she exits the hall.

Blade and Spence remain in the garage. They discuss the group that they are both involved in and how if was nice to be able to meet up with women who wanted to hook up for a rape fantasy. Spence then tilts his head cracking his neck and questions "Blade..wait what did you say about Lil Red? She wasn't the mark?" He sands there with his face pulled down almost making a kiss face sucking in at his cheeks. He shrugs "huh.. might want to follow her then make sure she didn't hit up the cops."

Blade laughs as Spence just realizes that the rape had been real and not the intended group hook up he initially thought it to be. "Eh, fuck her!" He exclaims, "Fucking whore she was, c'mon Whatchu think she'll do run in bare assed? eh.. shit..nah." He looks back to Spence as he walks away and yells out with an afterthought. "I'm gonna get me one uh those," he points to Spence's belt At the tranq gun. His footsteps heavy as he clomps his way out of the area.

Spence who was still standing near the burning trash seems to get an idea. His eyes light up with a devious twinkling. He turns to spit into the flames as she starts to make his way in the same direction that Maggy took off in. He stops at the mouth of the garage looking up and down the road for any signs of her. He sees club goers making their way out of the bar and some just hanging round chatting. He nods his head as if in agreement to something, only no one was talking to him. He continues on his way, with a swagger to his step he walks to the streets end.

As he arrives at the opening to the subway station he lurks around a bit in the shadows making sure the cops weren't in sight. He slinks around the corner and in to the hallway where he first encountered the red head and her brutal campaign. Looking to the ground he sees something, the thing his twisted mind had alerted him to in the garage. Her busted phone. With a loud chuckle he swops down and take hold of it and smiles. "This will be handy," he snickers. "Stupid bitch." He nods his head again licking his lips he then blows a kiss at the phone. "I'll be seeing her again. Yes I will..."

To be continued...

12