The Blackmailed Student Ch. 03

Story Info
Meeting Tyler at "The High Flyer".
1.9k words
4
24.2k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
postry
postry
113 Followers

At least one more in the pipeline. Ideas for a fifth, at least if requested?

Please also comment and especially vote when positively, as this gives any writer, not just me, such a great incentive. Thanks for your support!

*****

For some time Claudia sat in silence, her mind in a whirl, just thankful Kev was not making any attempt to molest her, keeping his filthy hands from her body. She had been taken so much by surprise that she had totally forgotten about the money in her purse.

Kev drove quickly and a little aggressively. She wondered if the expensive car was his or his father's. She bit her lip nervously wishing she had some sort of mouthwash or even chewing gum at her disposal, the rich taste of her tormentor's cock and sperm still very strong in her mouth. She realised she had to make her move now, before they met Tyler.

"Look," she started, "Please take me home." She tried to be polite and calm and collected. Maybe that would work. "Let's forget anything happened and wipe the slate clean." There was silence. Kevin appeared to be concentrating on the road, but his lip curled slightly. "We can remain friends and just put all this behind us!" she said, her voice now more desperate.

Again silence. Claudia felt increasingly nervous. "I, well, maybe, I mean, perhaps, if you want," she rambled, not clear in her own mind how she was going to put this, make that bribe to try to extricate herself from this dilemma. She reached in her bag, took her purse and with a tight tenseness suddenly blurted, "I have 250, here. Please take it, destroy those photos and just take me home. We can just forget this all happened." Her fingers fumbled as she opened it, and then suddenly Kev started laughing. His callous laugh sent a cold shiver through her body.

"Friends?" he laughed nastily, "You are even more of a stupid fuckin' cunt than I first took you for!" he turned sneering at her. "Fuck! You really think you can buy me off with..." he glanced at her her again, contemptuously, "...that!" He laughed again and looked back at the road.

Fuckin' pocket money! I get more than that a week from my dad", he sneered, "and more again from my...," he paused again, continuing with a smirk, "investments."

The car lurched to the right and came to a screeching stop outside the back of a building. A sign at the side showed an arrow below the word, "deliveries". Steam came from a vent at the side of the building and Kev smacked Claudia on the thigh. "Out you get, bitch!"

Claudia sat, rooted to the seat, twiddling the strap of her bag nervously. Kevin looked at her as he walked round to her side of the car. She did not expect him to open the door for her. He stood, looking at her, his handsome face distorted by a sneer, his strong athletic body before her, the crotch of his jeans stained by their recent session in Oak Woods.

He looked at her and the sneer turned to a scowl. He raised his arm threateningly and Claudia quickly opened the door and got out, almost dropping her bag as she did so. She gave an involuntary belch, the disgusting taste of his sperm again strong in her mouth. She felt sick and as Kev gave her backside a swipe with his hand, she was propelled towards the back entrance.

Pushing in front of her, Kev entered first, turning to make sure she was following, but then flight was out of the question, where could she run? Kev would catch her quickly, either on foot or in his car. There was a smell of food and they went through the kitchens where three middle aged men and one older woman looked at them. Through another door and into the administrative part, with four doors on either side of a small corridor.

Kev tapped at one and without waiting for an answer, opened it. He stood in the doorway and placing his hand on Claudia's back pulled her in.

A man in his thirties sat at a desk and looked up as they entered. He was dark black and obviously of African origin, three lines scarring the right cheek. He grinned as he saw them and stood up, giving Kev a high five and then turning his attention to Claudia, giving her an intense stare, looking her up and down with a nod.

"So this is..." he broke off, smiling at her. The silence in the room unnerving Claudia as she looked away. The African grabbed her by the chin and made her look back at him. "Can't remember the face much," he continued, " more the top of your head!" Both men laughed and Claudia felt her cheeks burning.

"I was very impressed with your artistry, the other day." Both men laughed again and Claudia dropped her eyes in shame. "Oh, but then we have not yet been properly introduced. My name is Tyler. The people who work for me call me "sir". Welcome to "The High Flyer". We open later and I hope you will enjoy some of the delights we have to offer." Kev gave a snort as he pretended to suppress a laugh.

"Please." Claudia desperately tried her tactic on Tyler, knowing that offering him money might be seen as an insult. "Please let me go home. I will forget everything that has happened."

"But nothing has happened," Tyler said softly, stroking a finger over her cheek. "Didn't my friend here pick you up from home and bring you here to be my guest?"

Claudia felt her eyes welling with tears, blurting out, "He made me go to Oak Woods. It was awful, seeing ..." she gulped, "three people...," she paused again, "... copulating!" She stopped and heard Kevin snort again, this time for real, "Copulating! Copulating?" he repeated and laughed callously. "You mean fucking!" he snorted again.

"Kevin, now, mind your manners, young man!" Tyler said with an almost imperceptible wink at his friend.

Tyler took out a handkerchief from his pocket, "Now, now, my dear," he said wiping the tears and smiling kindly at her, making her feel a little more at ease. "Kevin does have a tendency to be quite brutal and crude." He drew her to his body his hand on the back of her head as it lay on his shoulder. He smiled at Kev and gave him a wink.

"Now," he continued in a silky voice, "Let's show you around, have a bite to eat and something to drink then Kevin will take you home and we can put all this nastiness behind us. Would you like that?" he patted her head and stood back smiling at her.

Unsure whether to believe her luck or not, Claudia smiled nervously back, clutching at the only straw thrown to her, nodding and dabbing at the tears taking Tyler's hand as helped her out and down the corridor to a bar area and dance floor. "This is where our guests hang out as they will do later this evening. Food and drink is available and, well, you can see for yourself, that is the dance area."

Unlocking another door to the side of the bar, he led her through another door into a long room with card playing tables and a roulette wheel. "Here, our guests can relax and try their luck." He gently led her back to the bar. "We also have a sauna, massage and relaxation area, but obviously we cannot go there in our everyday shoes, it would not be hygienic."

"Jack!" he suddenly called out making Claudia jump. "A man with a weasel face appeared from behind them and Tyler turned, "Bring us all something to drink and a bite to eat." Clauda gave a shudder. "Don't worry my dear, you are with Tyler now. I can assure you, your drink will not be spiked this time. I will drink some of it, to put your mind at ease, if you wish. Now what will you have?

Claudia still felt uneasy but she was thirsty and against her better judgement nodded when Tyler suggested a beer. "And how about a curry to enjoy with it?" Again Claudia nodded, realising she had not eaten much at all due to her nerves.

"Yes, Sir" Jack said with a nod of respect and disappeared as quickly as he had arrived.

"Sit down, my dear," Tyler said soothingly and then asked Claudia about her studies and aspirations while Kevin sat with a bored expression on his face, idly looking around the room. Feeling more at ease now, Claudia watched over Tyler's shoulders as Jack returned with a tray of three curries and three beers.

"Now, you choose which beer you want, my dear. We don't want you feeling nervous any more, do we?" Claudia paused, looking at the three glasses. She chose one and Tyler patted her hand. "If you permit?" He took the glass and took a swig, carefully wiping around the rim with a clean napkin. "Just to show you can trust me." Claudia visibly relaxed and found she really was ravenous as well as thirsty, wolfing down her curry and taking more time with her beer conversing with Tyler as Kevin sat sullen and bored, toying with his foo, but gulping down his beer, giving a loud and rude belch.

Tyler looked at him sternly. "Sorry!" Kev said petulantly. Claudia was amazed at Tyler's influence over him. "Another drink?" Tyler inquired. "No thank you," she replied, "I really feel I must be getting back home now, please."

"Not even a coffee?" he asked, gently. Claudia felt relaxed now, so much more so that during the whole day. She only wanted to get home now and shook her head."

Tyler stood up and Claudia and Kev followed. She felt warm, a little dizzy and held onto the table. "Anything wrong my dear?" Tyler inquired, smiling, his face swimming a little before her eyes. "I, ermmm I feel a bit faint!" She stammered, feeling an arm wrapped around her and leading her away. "Quite understandable, considering the recent stressful events, my dear."

She stumbled, glad of the support she was being given as she was lead into another room and laid down on a couch. "My drink?" she said, her voice now blurred and in a whisper. "No, my dear, remember I had some and I am alright." she heard, faces swimming before her now as she felt hands at her blouse, undoing the buttons that still remained after others had flown around Kev's car earlier. "Let's loosen your clothing so you feel better." She felt her skirt tugged down and hands now on her exposed body.

She heard the rasping of a zip and voices, harsh and urgent, a curse, parts of sentences, "fuck... bitch not on pill... condom... over there ... drawer...need to get bitch on pill like others...no fucking babies..."

Then there was an intense pressure and pain, her body jerking, the feeling of falling into an abyss then stars, sweat, warmth, wetness and more jerking, weight on her body, then a seemingly cold vacuum before more warmth and jerking, her body being shunted to and fro and driven deeply into the couch and then an intense feeling of pleasure, warmth and stars and a spiralling welcome descent into a warm black hole.

postry
postry
113 Followers