The Blackmailers Fall Ch. 05

Story Info
Made into a dickgirl and experimented on - then it goes bad.
6.9k words
3.89
57.1k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note -- this is another ending, and it follows immediately after chapter three of The Blackmailers Fall. I was just going to let the story stop at part three -- but then I realized that this story could end in a variety of ways. These last chapters are some of those endings. This one is what I like to think of as the 'unhappy ending'.

Caution -- the sex in this chapter gets violent, even though it's consensual.

*

Donna seeks out Robert and his massive cock, leaving Alice to enjoy Dan. Alice has Joe lay on his back on the floor; she gets on all fours straddling Joe with her pussy just above his face. Dan eagerly plows his cock into Alice's sopping wet pussy doggy style.

"Oh yeah -- fuck that pussy Dan. Can you do something for me? After you fill my sweet pussy hole full of your cream?"

Dan's more interested in fucking than talking -- but he answers. "Sure, god your cunt is so fucking hot. What do you want?" He slaps her ass then takes ahold of her hips, grinding his cock deep into her pussy. His balls dangle just in front of Joe's face.

Alice turns to look over her shoulder, licks her lips and tells Dan "Shit sugar your cock feels good. I want you to let cum piggy clean your cock after you cum. Will you do that for me?" Alice starts to squeeze her pussy muscles as she talks, milking Dan's cock as he works his cock in and out of her.

Dan grins, his eyes gleaming while he looks back at Alice. "I'm glad you brought that up. Hey cum slut -- I'm going to have you suck my cock clean after I fill your wife's cunt with my sperm. Which -- oh yeah -- will be very -- oh you bitch..." Dan pummels his cock into Alice's cunt hole then drives it deep while pulling her hips towards his belly.

"Shit fuck -- oh fuck!" Dan's cock erupts, jets of hot gooey semen spurt into Alice's pussy. Dan holds her tight against himself as his orgasm subsides. He looks down at Joe as he pulls his cock out of Alice's pussy. "Get over here cum slut, get your mouth around that cock. Get it clean - now."

Joe's been keenly watching Dan's cock sawing in and out of his wife's pussy. At first he felt disinterested, apathetic, resigned to his fate. Then the smell of the hot juicy pussy just above him started to penetrate into his brain, exciting the more primitive parts. Joe heard Alice's question to Dan -- secretly he found himself to be excited by the idea.

Alice was right, the couple of videos of he had seen on the net of cuckolds using their mouths to clean the cocks and balls of their wives lovers had been getting to him --his latest jerk off sessions were while watching those bookmarked sites. He had been daydreaming lately about what it would be like to have some guys cock in his mouth, being forced to clean the sperm and pussy juice off the dick that had just been in his wife's cunt, of laying on his back and sucking on the balls of his wife's lovers.

Joe gets onto his knees in front of Dan and opens his mouth wide. Dan grabs Joe's head and thrusts his still hard cock deep into Joe's mouth. Joe gags, saliva filling his mouth mixing with the slimy mixture of sperm and cunt juice that coats the invading cock bruising his throat and mouth.

Dan buries his cock into Joe's mouth, pulling his face into his now matted pubic hair. "How's that cum slut? You like your first real cock? You better start sucking that bad boy or else."

Alice rises from the floor, watching the scene next to her. She walks so that she's standing over Joe, her legs on either side of him. Dan's sperm and her pussy juices drip from her cunt hole down her lips then onto the top of Joe's head as his mouth is raped by Dan's cock.

She realizes she should feel -- something -- regarding Joe's fate. Frankly though all she's feeling is contempt for him and really just wishes he'd be gone. The sooner the better. She looks over at Donna and watches her taking Robert's massive cock into her pretty pussy, and a feeling of love and desire takes hold. Alice grasps that she's resenting Joe's slobbering over Donna's sweet and beautiful pussy and ass. Joe needs to go Alice thinks to herself.

Dan has Joe suck and lick his balls clean then walks away laughing, sitting on the couch next to Donna and Robert. Joe turns towards Alice, getting ready to clean her pussy but she also walks away.

Robert empties his balls deep into Donna's pussy -- and Joe spends the rest of the night servicing as ordered, but with Alice sensing herself get increasingly angry whenever Joe is around Donna.

The party breaks up just after dawn the next morning. Joe's passed out, snoring on the living room floor. Donna and Alice are in the bedroom, curled up around each other on the bed as Alice drowsily tells Donna how she's been feeling through the evening. Of her sense of resentment and jealousy whenever Joe had his mouth on Donna's pussy or ass. They hug, kiss and fall deeply asleep in each other's arms.

The following Monday Alice makes an appointment with her lawyer, meeting with him later that week. Alice tells the lawyer she wants Joe gone, and as soon as possible. The attorney argues back these things take time -- they have assets, they need to divorce, Joe needs to agree to certain conditions. Alice counters that she wants him gone now.

The lawyer sits back in his chair, his elbows resting on the arm rests and his fingers steepled together. "First there is the matter of your bill -- this hasn't been cheap. I have some suggestions as to how we can -- come to an accommodation. After that is settled I may have an idea."

Alice looks at him sharply. He continues "I'll have an itemized bill created. We can barter for it -- you lease to my firm a room at your regular rate. When we reach a point where the room cost has equaled to the bill you owe the firm -- we renegotiate the lease for the room. I expect to get a preferential rate at that point -- agreed? We can draw up a contract if you'd like. We expect the room to be maintained and kept clean by your staff -- however we will be keeping certain items of a personal nature there, and expect discretion."

Alice thinks for a moment, agrees readily. "So what is your idea of what to do with my husband, and clearing my problems that he created?"

The attorney explains that he -- knows a resource. It's a gray area situation, and there are levels of cut outs. In essence Joe would have to agree to -- well, better not to give out too much information. But considering what Joe is facing legally and civilly, this could be a good option for him. The attorney would set something up, meet with Joe privately and discuss it.

A couple of weeks later a very large man dressed impeccably in a very expensive suit arrives at the hotel's front desk. He speaks to Alice in accented English "I am here to pick up Joe. Please to have him ready to go, my employer is eager to leave, yes?"

Joe leaves with him, trembling.

Several months later the attorney contacts Alice, making an appointment for the following day. She's only told to expect to spend the day away. The next day she arrives and is immediately seated with the lawyer. She's surprised to see the man who had taken Joe away is also in the office.

The attorney looks at her, pulls out a document from a folder and tells her "Here is a nondisclosure form for you to sign. After which Victor" he points to the very large man again impeccably dressed in another expensive suit, "will take you to a -- location -- whereby the matter of your husband will be -- resolved."

Alice looks at him sharply "If I don't sign?"

The lawyer looks unhappy. "Hmm, let's just say that would not be an optimal solution. I can't say any more beyond it would be in your best interests to do this."

Mystified Alice signs the form. The lawyer looks at it, puts it into a manila envelope and hands it to Victor. Victor takes it, and says to Alice "Thank you. Please, we go now, my employer is waiting."

Shrugging her shoulders Alice follows Victor out of the office to the street. There Victor leads her to a large black luxury sedan where she gets into the rear seat. They drive off, eventually ending up in a nondescript business park.

Victor brings the car around to the executive garage and parks. He brings Alice to an elevator and ushers her in, presses a button on the keypad and exits the car leaving her alone inside. The elevator only travels a couple of floors and stops -- Alice exits the car into a reception area.

"Good afternoon, Alice I presume?" a well-dressed young man behind the only desk asks.

"Yes -- where am I? What's going on here?" Alice demands.

"You are expected, please go through here." The young man rises, opens the door behind him, smiling reassuringly at Alice.

She stares at him for a moment, thanks him then walks through the door entering into a well-appointed office.

"Alice, so nice to finally meet you! Please, have a seat. We should stay on first name basis I think -- call me Elise." A well-dressed lady, about Alice's age greets her as she walks in. Alice looks at her, then at the seat in front of the desk 'Elise' is standing behind. She takes it and sits, looking warily at the woman on the other side of the desk.

"Hi, I guess. Are you going to tell me what is going on?" Alice settles into her chair, folding her hands into her lap and trying to keep the annoyance she's feeling out of her voice.

"How do you like your coffee? Please, this is Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee -- the real stuff. Just ground then brewed -- it's very fresh. Have a cup with me? I have real cream -- and cane sugar. Being the CEO does bring certain perks and I usually have a cup this time of day. How do you like yours?" Elise pours two cups from a sterling service into two fine china cups.

Alice stares at her, decides what the hell. "Cream please -- a bit of sugar. Thank you. Now -- why am I here?"

Elise serves Alice coffee, takes the other cup for herself then sits down behind the desk. "Officially your husband Joe started work with our company a few months ago." She sets her cup down onto a saucer, picks up a folder from a small stack in front of her and passes it over to Alice. "Again -- officially -- he was distraught over the turn your marriage took. This is a bio-tech firm Alice, and your husband took a low level job here -- in effect he was a janitor. Again -- officially -- I regret to inform you his body was found in one of the labs shortly after he started here. It was found to have been an unfortunate industrial accident and the case closed."

Alice's eyes went wide -- she took the proffered file and opened it. In amongst various papers was a death certificate. She looks back at Elise in shock.

Elise picks up her coffee, takes a sip and places it back onto the desktop. "Now since you signed the NDA form I can give you the, uhm, unofficial but actual story. First though, please note that there is a report in the folder I gave you; it provides more official details as to what happened. That file is for your records."

Elise sits back in her chair. "As I said, this is a bio-tech firm. What I'm about to tell you is covered by the NDA form you signed. Let me also add -- what we do here is very secret, very black, and has the highest level of support from the government. If you were found to have leaked information found from here, well violation of a non-disclosure agreement would be the least of your problems."

"Let's get the administrative tasks out of the way before we go much further though, shall we?" Elise pulls out an envelope from another folder off the stack and passes it to Alice. "Your 'loving' husband took out a life-insurance policy when he hired with us. The death benefit check is in there. It seems your husband wanted to make sure you were well taken care for -- the policy was for two hundred fifty thousand dollars." Alice gulps, stunned at the amount.

Elise continues. "And of course we wish to settle any possible aspect of negligence on our company's part -- please sign this form" Elise pulls out another file from the same folder, "and accept this settlement check from us for an additional seven hundred fifty thousand." Alice is reduced to staring at Elise -- and almost trance like takes up a pen and signs the form. She places the two checks into the folder with the other documents.

"Good, now we can talk. It is a true statement that the person you knew as Joe no longer exists. The legal and civil problems created by that person disappeared upon his death -- leaving you in the clear. Our legal department has been in touch with your attorney, and he agrees. And since we self-insure, there isn't any possibility of our committing fraud." Elise smiles, and continues. "But while Joe has -- gone away -- Joan has appeared."

Alice looks back at Elise not comprehending what is being said to her. Elise chuckles. "We are doing work on human regeneration here. Primarily for the military but there are other applications that should come immediately to mind. One of those branches -- market if you will -- is in regards human sexuality. The person who used to be your husband is involved in a study as a test subject -- and that study revolves around gender reassignment. Hence why we can truthfully say Joe has disappeared, replaced by Joan."

Alice stares at Elise dumbfounded. "You mean he has been operated on? That he's had surgery to -- oh my god. That's -- tacky in a way."

Elise smiles, shaking her head. "No, well yes there was a minor bit of surgery. But what we do here is far more, interesting. Joan is genetically female, she has fully functioning female sexual organs; her breasts are as real as yours or mine, same for her vagina. No silicone, no plastic surgery. And there is more."

"Being a test subject we elected to turn Joan into a hybrid if you will -- a hermaphrodite if you understand the term. And since Joan started out as male we wanted to get a more complete test -- while she has a fully functioning vagina and uterus, we kept the penis in place as well as the prostate gland. Joan is able to have and maintain erections, and can ejaculate. However the testes were removed so she does not produce sperm. Oh, we also kept the bladder connected to the urethra so urinating is done through her penis. As well as a few other, hmm, modifications."

Elise opens another file, hands it over to Alice. Inside are pictures of an attractive middle age female, and she's nude in most of them. "As you can see Joan turned out very nicely. We decided to bring her to a more aesthetically pleasing body weight during her re-orientation. I'm told the team who worked on her is quite pleased with the results of her vagina." Alice sees there are close ups -- that where a clitoris would normally be hidden within the folds of her labia Joan had an exposed flaccid penis. Another shot showed Joan's penis erect, but her pussy was wide open exposing the opening to her vagina.

Elise watches as Alice pours over the photos in the file. She waits until Alice is done, then continues. "We have arranged a demonstration, you should find this very interesting. I have to caution you first though."

Alice looks up at Elise, curiosity in her eyes. Elise taps a finger on her desktop, then continues. "These are first generation tests -- it's providing a lot of data and we keep learning every day. But that also means there are, well side effects. The common one is hyper-sexuality. To be frank, our test subjects are too dangerous to be around un-augmented people when they are aroused. Which is almost all the time. As to our female to male subjects, they're, well you will see during the demo."

Elsie frowns, takes a sip of her coffee. "And I have to warn you, things get rough in these tests. We have, let's say controls, built in so that the scenes won't get too far out of hand. But if you think you'll have a problem with seeing the person who used to be your husband -- mistreated -- let me know and we'll conclude our visit. Otherwise I'll check to see if they are ready for us."

For the first time during the meeting Alice is smiling. "Oh no, I have no problem at all with seeing that fucking asshole getting his, okay her, this gender thing is getting confusing; let's just say -- Joan is it? - getting fucked up. I'm looking forward to it."

Elise sits back in her chair, not responding at first, pursing her lips in thought. Finally she sits forward and taps a message on a tablet sitting off to the side on her desktop. She picks up the files on her desk and puts then into a neat stack. "Fine, I've let the team know we are coming down -- ah I see they are ready for us. Follow me please?" She stands up leading Alice back to the reception area, then down a short hallway.

Elise opens a door and ushers Alice inside a dimly lighted room. There is a row of upholstered chairs lined up in front of a large glass window, and Alice takes the seat that Elise points to. Elise sits next to her. Alice looks out the window, notices that she's able to look down into a room whose only feature is a peculiar table. The table top is rounded and thickly padded, the legs are also round and thickly padded and look to be encased into the floor. Then she notes that the floor as well as the walls are thickly padded as well. She turns her head and looks at Elise with a surprised look.

Elise ignores her, leans towards an intercom on the wall in front of her. She clicks a switch and asks "Could you please bring the subjects into the observation room?"

A door opens below them and two groups of three figures enter the room. Four are in full hazmat suits, and they are assisting a pair of attractive women who are dressed in hospital robes. The two groups stop at the table, and the robed women are allowed to lean against it. The women's robes are removed and then two of the hazmat suited attendant's produce hypo guns, giving each of the now naked women a shot. The attendant's hurriedly leave the room taking the robes and hypo guns with them.

Elise turns to Alice, "We have to keep the subjects tranquilized while transporting them. It's for both their safety as well as the staffs, and the shot they just received counters the effect. The suits are very special -- they prevent any potential of nanite contamination. Ah, they are starting to come out of it. You should have been able to recognize Joan by now, and the other female is called Herma."

Alice appraises the two women as Elise continues. "Sad situation really, before she came to us that is. She's another hermaphrodite type -- originally female in her case, and now has more male characteristics. She had her ovaries replaced with testes and of course a prostate gland, but her breasts and vagina remain. There were mental problems from what I've been briefed, she had become a recluse. She was obese from a young age, and that combined with her other issues kept her from forming relationships. As a result she grew to be addicted to porn, finally consuming some very extreme stuff. Our psych staff thinks there was some early sexual abuse. She attempted suicide, and as often happens called for help just before it was too late -- after which she was referred to us."

Alice stares down, seeing a strikingly beautiful red haired woman. She's tall, over six foot and well-muscled. Her skin looks flawless, her breasts full but clearly not sagging and her legs are enviably long and lean. As she turns Alice is treated to the view of her perfect ass and exclaims "That woman was obese? Oh my god -- she's gorgeous!" Herma stands up and away from the table and Alice finally sees her cock. It's huge and even in its flaccid state a rope of pre-cum drools from the meaty head.

Elise sees Alice staring, chuckles. "Yes she is. And you can now see one of the side effects. Our altered subjects tend to have a similar problem when they get aroused. The males constantly issue pre-ejaculate, while the females do the same with vaginal lubrication. Both augmented sexes can get to the point where dehydration becomes a problem. And now they are both fully aware -- watch."

12