The Blackmailers Fall Ch. 06

Story Info
The end of a long day, and she's aroused by her lovers aroma.
4.9k words
3.38
15.2k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note -- this follows immediately after the end of chapter three, The Blackmailers Fall. I was just going to let the story end there -- but then I realized that this story could end in a variety of ways after chapter three. The previous chapters were other alternate endings -- this is what I like to think of as the likely ending.

*

Donna seeks out Robert and his massive cock, leaving Alice to enjoy Dan. Alice has Joe lay on his back on the floor; she gets on all fours straddling Joe with her pussy just above his face. Dan eagerly plows his cock into Alice's sopping wet pussy doggy style.

"Oh yeah -- fuck that pussy Dan. Can you do something for me? After you fill my sweet pussy hole full of your cream?"

Dan's more interested in fucking than talking -- but he answers. "Sure, god your cunt is so fucking hot. What do you want?" He slaps her ass then takes ahold of her hips, grinding his cock deep into her pussy. His balls dangle just in front of Joe's face.

Alice turns to look over her shoulder, licks her lips and tells Dan "Shit sugar your cock feels good. I want you to let cum piggy clean your cock after you cum. Will you do that for me?" Alice starts to squeeze her pussy muscles as she talks, milking Dan's cock as he works his cock in and out of her.

Dan grimaces while he looks into Alice's eyes. "Sorry doll, that's too gay for me. I don't want any guy around my junk." Dan pummels his cock into Alice's cunt hole then drives it deep while pulling her hips towards his belly.

Joe's been keenly watching Dan's cock sawing in and out of his wife's pussy. At first he felt disinterested, apathetic, resigned to his fate. Then the smell of the hot juicy pussy just above him started to penetrate into his brain, exciting the more primitive parts. Joe heard Alice's question to Dan --and he was very happy with Dan's response!

Joe found watching the other guys cock pounding his wife's pussy inches above his head to be incredibly arousing, and his sore abused little prick was surprisingly getting erect within the cage Alice and Donna had encased it in.

Alice had gotten it wrong about the couple of videos of cuckolds cleaning their wives lovers he had bookmarked. It was the submissiveness of the cuckolded males that had turned him on. He'd fantasize that it was him fucking some other guy's wife, satisfying her in ways her husband clearly couldn't. Then to drive home his utter mastery the cuck would submit, clean his sperm as well as the cucks wife's cunt juice off his cock. That is what Joe found so hot about those clips.

Joe watches with interest the set of balls above his head start to contract as the cock they are attached to plows his wife's cunt, her cunt lips looking like they are quivering in response. Joe feels a shiver of delight as the cock above his head is buried to its balls in his wife's pussy, then hears both of them orgasm. His arousal increases when he sees the first trickle of juices ooze from between his wife's cunt lips and the large cock buried so deeply in her hole.

He watches the cock as it's pulled from the folds of his wife's pussy just inches from his face -- red, slimy with their juices. This is far better than any video he thinks to himself as the hot smell of their fucking gets him more excited, and he wishes he could touch his sore, abused cock and jerk off. But it's within the cage Alice and Donna had encased it in and he can't get to it.

Dan pulls his cock completely out and a mix of cum and pussy juice rains down from Alice's pussy onto Joe's face. Joe flinches from the touch of the hot vicious fluid, but he concentrates of the sight of his wife's cunt and ass while he sucks and licks the juices dripping from her pussy.

Dan stands up, smacks Alice on one of her ass cheeks and sits on the couch next to Donna and Robert and watches as Robert pumps his huge cock into Donna.

Alice feels Joe's mouth on her pussy and she starts to realize she should feel -- something -- regarding her husband's fate. Frankly though all she's feeling is contempt for him and really just wishes he'd be gone. The sooner the better. She looks over at Donna and watches her taking Robert's massive cock into her pretty pussy, and a feeling of love and desire takes hold. Alice grasps that Joe's not going to change as she looks down and sees his erection. And she's feeling anger over Joe's watching her lover Donna's sweet and beautiful pussy and ass. Joe needs to go Alice thinks to herself.

Robert empties his balls deep into Donna's pussy -- and Joe spends the rest of the night servicing as ordered, but with Alice sensing herself get increasingly angry whenever she sees Joe watching Donna.

The party breaks up just after dawn the next morning. Joe's passed out, snoring on the living room floor. Donna and Alice are in the bedroom, curled up around each other on the bed as Alice drowsily tells Donna how she's been feeling through the evening. Of her sense of resentment and anger whenever Joe was looking at Donna's pussy or ass, his obvious arousal watching all the sex going on around him. They hug, kiss and fall deeply asleep in each other's arms.

The following Monday Alice makes an appointment with her lawyer, meeting with him later that week. Alice tells the lawyer she wants Joe gone, and as soon as possible. The attorney argues back these things take time -- they have assets, they need to divorce, Joe needs to agree to certain conditions.

Alice sighs, agreeing but getting the lawyer to understand the situation is beyond any chance of repair, that with the leverage they have over Joe she expects a resolution sooner rather than later.

The lawyer sits back in his chair, his elbows resting on its arm rests and his fingers steepled together. "First there is the matter of your bill -- this hasn't been cheap. I have some suggestions as to how we can -- come to an accommodation. After that is settled I'll get to work."

Alice looks at him sharply. He continues "I'll have an itemized bill created. We can barter for it -- you lease to my firm a room at your regular rate. When we reach a point where the room cost has equaled the bill you owe the firm -- we renegotiate the lease for the room. I expect to get a preferential rate at that point -- and we expect the room to be maintained and kept clean by your staff. However we will be keeping certain items of a personal nature there, and expect discretion. If you agree verbally now I'll have a contract drawn up for you to inspect and sign later."

Alice thinks for a moment, agrees readily and after a few more minutes of discussion leaves. Later in the week she gets the contract from the lawyer in the mail; and after reading it she signs it, sending it back.

A few more days and she muses to Donna how making sure he was getting paid seemed to motivate her lawyer, as a flurry of activity begins to take place. In short order the franchise is changed to be solely in her name, and a divorce agreement is getting firmed up.

In the meantime Alice kept to her word in regards Joe's sleeping arrangements. He's stuck in the cubbyhole in the back of her closet -- and the two way mirror on the door was replaced with a regular one. Joe's no longer able to see what's going on in the bedroom when the door is closed, but he can hear.

And he's discovered he likes to listen in when his wife Alice and her lover Donna are in bed. Oh they make sure that gay porn is played onto the small flat screen that's his sole companion in his little space, but he can hear them when they make love and that's almost as good as watching.

And the threat about Donna's nephew never happened -- Joe wasn't sure if it was because the kid chickened out or even if Donna ever had a 'confused' nephew. Fine by him -- he wasn't sure how he would be able to deal with the whole cock sucking butt fucking thing -- he liked girls, not guys.

It was bad enough having to deal with sucking some asshole's semen out of either of the two bitches holes -- Joe had realized his marriage with Alice was over when Dan caught them, and in his mind she was reduced to a thing -- frankly she was probably never much more than a thing really. Stupid cow let him set her up after all, he was amazed how easy it was for her to agree to his terms after he'd 'confronted her' after fucking that first guy -- what was his name?

What Joe really regretted was two things really. He never got a chance to set up something in Chloe, his wife's daughter's room. Now that was something to feel remorse over, never getting the chance to watch that sweet young thing in her room during her private moments.

Then of course losing his whore; having her do the things he wanted while he was safely in the background, directing her actions for his pleasure.

That attorney, he was a laugh Joe thought to himself listening to Donna slurp away on his wife's pussy, while the gay boys fuck and suck each other off on the flat screen in his space.

Yeah, the asshole threatened and blustered about his signing papers -- but come on. Joe had been careful -- the guys fucking his wife were either married or in career situations -- usually both. None of those guys were going to jeopardize their precious positions in life because of a little extra nookie.

Go to jail, get sued? What planet did that guy live on? Right now the biggest problem in Joe's life was his cock being caged up, what with the two lezzies next to him going after each other night after night.

Shit, if either of the two bitches would let him jack off he'd be happy to drink to drink up more splooge from their pussies. Hell, they could piss on him as far as he cared -- hmm, actually that sounded rather fun. Just as long as he could whack off at the same time.

As for letting that cunt Alice have the hotel franchise in her name only -- you bet! Joe didn't have any of his money tied into the business -- not that he really had any. No skin off his ass to walk away -- it was never going to amount to much anyway in his opinion.

And his wife the cunt wanting a divorce -- that's fucking awesome. All it means to him is this crap about wearing a cock cage and submitting to the two dykes gets over sooner rather than later.

Although, and here Joe smiles to himself while watching a group of guys circle jerk onto a twink on his flat screen, he was getting a kick out of showing his junk each and every day to that lezzie his wife hooked up with.

Life goes on for a few more months until one afternoon an exasperated Donna walks into the apartment. She sees Alice sitting on the sofa sipping a glass of wine and says to her "You really need to do something with Joe -- get rid of him, have him bumped off -- hell I don't care which. But he's got to go."

She walks in and sits next to Alice, pours herself a glass and continues. "I've spent the day going through the billing for the week, and it's all screwed up. He can't be allowed to touch that stuff anymore," she says fuming her hands balled up in her lap.

Alice sits back and actually grins at Donna "So what would you say if I told you it was a done deal -- he's gone as of this morning? The divorce agreement is final, papers signed and the divorce is on the court calendar -- got back from the pre-trial conference just a while ago. I did have to make some arrangements for him but he's out of our lives."

Donna looks at Alice wide eyed, then slowly smiles. In return Alice slips her shoes off then turns on the couch, sitting against the arm rest and brining her feet up onto the sofa next to Donna.

Donna takes a sip from her glass, then sets it down on the coffee table in front of them. She takes one of Alice's feet in her hands and starts to stroke and massage it.

"No stockings, I like. So what sort of arrangements did you have to make? I didn't want to pry too much into your situation with Joe here and all, but now maybe you can tell me?"

Alice takes another sip from her glass and gives a pleasured sigh. "That feels good lover girl. Okay here's the deal. I've been putting money aside for a while now knowing I'd probably have to pay the son of a bitch off to get him out of my life, and not surprisingly that's what happened. But not in the way he wanted."

Alice smiles to herself on that one as Donna looks quizzically back at her. "I had the majority of his belongings put into storage after that weekend with Dan and Robert and I've picked up the rent. He has a month to get out of there or pick up the lease, it's up to him. And I got a beater car for him to drive, he got the keys and the title during our meeting today."

Donna gives Alice a naughty grin then lifts the foot she was massaging to her lips. She lightly brushes her lips along the arch of Alice's foot, then runs the tip of her tongue along the ball and base of Alice's toes.

Then Donna licks the bottom and sides of Alice's big toe. She gets rewarded with an "Mmmm, lovely. Just what I was hoping for." Donna parts her lips and slowly draws her lover's big toe into her mouth as Alice continues.

"You know that business we get the porn from?" Donna nods back, running the flat of her tongue along the pad of Alice's toe while gently sucking.

The hotel provides the usual pay for view options but they also have an arrangement with a local business. That business is involved in porn in a big way -- they film their own movies, they have retail stores and sell over the web.

The arrangement provides streaming video at a special price to the hotel guests who log into a portal site from the hotel's network. It's a pay-once per day and get-all-you-could-eat price for the hotel guests, and the content they get is far more explicit than what gets shown on pay for view. Best of all the hotel gets a small piece of each sale.

Donna has also turned herself on the couch, scissoring her legs between Alice's. She's pleased to find that like herself Alice isn't wearing panties, and her pussy lips are touching her lovers.

Unlike Alice Donna has laid her head on the couch cushion, and again is suckling on one of Alice's big toes as if it was a small cock, her hands stroking and caressing Alice's calve and knee.

Donna feels her pussy getting moist as she indulges in the sensual feel of her lovers leg along her torso, their pussy lips sliding and lightly rubbing against each other. She's feeling aroused by placing herself into a submissive role by kissing, licking and suckling on Alice's toes; the musky, yeasty, slightly pungent yet savory aroma and the smooth sensual feel of Alice's foot and leg getting her horny.

Alice in turn has her eyes closed as she lightly strokes Donna's smooth and shapely calves, and continues.

"Well the guy who owns the business -- his name is Victor -- we've had a business relationship for a while. His crew's done quite a lot of filming here off and on, so I called him and we talked. Joe starts his new job tonight -- he's working the overnight shift in one of Victor's stores."

"And Victor was able to get Joe into a single room occupancy for dirt cheap, so I paid the rent for the next four months in advance. Which by the way should get me just comfortably past the divorce. I put a couple of thousand into a bank account where Joe can draw from using a debit card, so yeah -- Joe is gone."

Donna runs her tongue along the bottom of Alice's foot -- she's surprised to find herself getting so turned on by her lover's foot. She rubs her face along Alice's arch, gives a sigh then says huskily "Good, I'm glad he's out of our lives. Hmm lover, you smell so good and taste even better. I'm going to lay here and indulge, then give you a long slow tongue bath as a reward."

Meanwhile Joe sits in his room, taking stock of his situation. His shift starts in a few hours, and he figures he might as well get some sleep. He sets his alarm, tosses himself onto his narrow bed and grabs some shut eye.

Alice is kneeling on the floor in front of the couch, her blouse open allowing her tits to press against the rough material of the cushion. Her skirt hem is pulled up to her waist and her hands are holding her ass cheeks wide apart.

Donna is behind her and is using her tongue on her asshole, thoroughly rimming and reaming her behind. At first Alice was hesitant as while both of them showered in the morning, she knew she wasn't exactly dainty or clean back there.

On the other hand she was enjoying the thrill of being the dominate partner -- if just temporarily -- and was beginning to order Donna around a bit; part because of the scene, partly to see how far Donna would go.

Donna finds herself getting hornier the more she submits. Eating Alice's ass was something she had always enjoyed doing, but only after both of them were squeaky clean.

But now -- a small voice in the back of her mind was asking -- why this? Alice had obviously used the toilet at least several times today, her pussy had that slightly pissy, hint of ammonia and very musky smell of a healthy woman at the end of a long day.

Her asshole wasn't dirty exactly, but she knew that Alice had had a BM since her morning shower. The combined smell wasn't -- fresh and clean -- but the odorous combination was getting her aroused like she never had been before.

Joe had just fallen asleep when pounding on his door woke him with a start. "What the fuck -- ", he mumbles as he blinks the sleep from his eyes.

"Hey, you -- Joe is it? Open the door. Come on, let's go."

Joe gets out of bed, walks to the door frame and uses the peephole to see who's banging on it. He sees a tall woman, solidly built; she's about his age and her hair is platinum blond.

She bangs on it again startling him as she yells out "Get it open dumb ass, I need to get you ready for work tonight. Move it."

Joe unlocks the door keeping the chain in place. He opens it as far as the chain allows, looks up at the woman on the opposite side and says "Okay, here I am. Who are you and what do you want?"

She glares down and Joe feels himself shrivel even more in stature. "I'm Elise. I run this place for Victor -- the guy you work for starting tonight? Speaking of which, I'm the night manager. In other words I'm both your landlady and your boss. Get your head out of your ass and open this door."

Donna is on the floor, lying on her back while Alice is standing, straddling her, hands on her hips.

Donna's skirt is pulled up and bunched around her waist, her blouse is unbuttoned and open -- she's frigging her pussy with one hand while pinching and pulling on her nipples with her other.

Alice has her blouse unbuttoned to her waist, just exposing the curve of her breasts and giving a peek of her nipples as she moves.

Donna brings up the hand she's been frigging with to her lips and licks her fingers, sucks them into her mouth as she looks into Alice's eyes. She brings them back to her pussy and starts to beg quietly.

"Alice, let me kiss your pussy. I want to taste you, smell your perfume. Please let me run my tongue between your sweet pussy lips, into your cunt hole. Sit on me, soak my face with your juices. Please?"

Alice looks down into her lover's eyes, feeling -- thrilled, excited, powerful. She slowly goes to her knees over Donna, making sure her pussy stays in line with Donna's face.

The hem of her skirt encircles Donna's head and she brings her knees together, gently entrapping her lovers head between them.

Donna gives a quick gasp, then a quiet moan. Alice responds "Shh, just lay back and breath. My wet hot pussy is just inches from your face. I can feel my juices on my inner thigh as it slides from my pussy lips. My cunt feels hot, swollen and eager for your lips."

Donna tries to rise up and Alice places a hand to her forehead stopping her. "Not yet lover girl. I want you to breathe me in for a while, I want my perfume in your hair, the smell of my cunt filling your lungs. Fuck your pussy for me, come for me while I'm sitting over your face, your whole world centered on my legs, my cunt, my juices, and my smell."

12