The Blanket & The Roommates

Story Info
A roommate with lesbian desires.
1k words
3.67
51.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcmurryae
mcmurryae
130 Followers

In winter, when it's cold, when she's feelin' like bein' comfy.

She comes out of her room and sits in front of the TV.

With a big, warm, comfy blanket wrapped around her.

And without a stitch underneath.

She finds it delightfully comfortable and delightfully sexual.

She's pretty reserved about her sexuality. Not only with men. But also personally.

But the big warm blanket with nothing in underneath is something she seeks out and richly enjoys.

None of this would be all that thrilling except that she has two roommates and those two roommates have boyfriends.

She is about ninety percent modest. But that other ten percent is, shall we say, vivid.

She's not blatant. She's quite reserved. Modest. Wholesome.

But sometimes the blanket gaps. Sometimes she falls asleep. And sometimes she's not as careful as she thinks.

Back to that word vivid.

She is beautifully LARGE breasted in the best sort of way imaginable.

She naturally has but a small wisp of pubic hair.

Her olive colored skin give her the appearance of no tan lines.

Whereas she deeply enjoys what she thinks is a well kept secret, her roommates have gotten eyefuls of crotch, eyefuls of nipples and boobs, and on rare occasion eyefuls of sexy little butt.

The boyfriends are a whole different matter. The girlfriends aren't about to tease their own boyfriends with another woman's beautiful body.

But what they do is sit. And wait. And watch. To see if she's gonna fall asleep. And then see what gets seen first. And then they call a quick halt to it all.

All this. The bodily sights. The fun and games. It's all overshadowed by something just one of the roommates knows. If you speak to her in her sleep she'll respond.

If you say touch your leg. She slowly, haltingly does.

If it was a guy who discovered this, it might be blatantly sexual.

But a woman discovered it. So two things occurred. She was non-sexually fascinated. She experimented with it over and over and over again. Why? Because it was part mean. And most girls are good at being mean.

She would say things like touch your breast. She'd say it soft. Sometimes two of three times. And she'd do it. She'd touch her breast.

She found it utterly fascinating to give a verbal request. A sexual verbal request and see it happen before her eyes.

She'd say things touch your vagina. She'd say it soft, often needing to say it two or three time. And most every time she'd do it.

She'd watch her hand reach down, all the way down, and it happen just as she asked. It wasn't all that sexual because she didn't have feelings for women. But it gave her plenty of sexual ideas. And that made her eager and hungry and distracted for more.

What ideas?

Could she ask her to touch the body giving the commands? And could she ask her to touch her in sexual, and in increasing sexual ways?

She tried. Simply taking her by the wrist and placing it on her own body. And saying, "Touch my breast now."

And she would. But just a touch. A non-sexual touch.

But could she increase it to maybe, "Touch my nipple. Play with my nipple. Pull my nipple." Or, "Touch my vagina. Put your finger inside my vagina."

In this process the roommate obviously had to be undressed or partially undressed to have the sleeping one touch her.

And that was quite sexual for her, because she undressed to be touched. To be touched sexually. She was eager and aroused as she sat or laid next to her.

She liked the feeling. Both the partial nudity and the anticipation. She liked the human touch. She like the idea of touching without complications.

She found she was fairly successful. Sometimes the roommate would stir and wake up. Sometime she did nothing. And sometimes she would play with and pull on her nipple or put her finger inside her vagina.

It was never enough for an orgasm because the distraction factor was too high and the need to repeat and repeat what she wanted spoiled the mood.

But the requests and the responses continued to fascinate her. So she continued. Especially asking her to touch her body. With this she was more successful.

While still being non-sexual she watched and watched as she would play with her own ass, her own clitoris, her own nipples. If she said cup and hold your breasts, she'd do it until she gave her another requests.

Sometime she'd leave her that way, then slowly wake her to see how she'd respond. She was consistent. Very consistent. She'd awake and cover herself. As if nothing had happened.

One day she said to her, "You know parts of you fall out of that blanket when you fall asleep." She was aghast and truly embarrassed for she always thought her roommates never knew she was nude under it. She thought it was her own private pleasure. She never did it again.

Years later the last roommate moved out and she found a well hidden journal. It was from the roommate often nude under the blanket.

Page after page after page of lesbian fantasies. Of ongoing dreams of touching women. Of wanting to touch herself and be seen doing it. Of wanting to snuggle with women. Of being passive while a woman caressed her. Names were listed.

Several confessions were amongst the pages. The blanket was a ruse. She wanted the feel of nakedness around her roommates. She wanted parts of her body to fall out of the blanket. She wanted her body, especially her breasts, to be seen. She hoped one of them might touch her sexually. She hoped one of them might fall for her.

And one more thing. She wrote of vivid dreams. Dreams that woke her up in the middle of the night. Dreams that brought on lusty, aggressive, satisfying masturbation.

Dreams of putting her fingers deeply and slowly into a roommate's vagina. Dreams of doing it night after night. Dreams of a the roommate wanting it. Asking and asking and asking for her to do it.

mcmurryae
mcmurryae
130 Followers