The Blending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bathroom mirror, I could see minute changes to my hips and face, but other than the budding breasts I didn't look that much different yet. Thankfully, my stomach was back to a normal Jason-size.

"Weird," I whispered. I didn't have much else to say about it. Mom helped me into a fresh gown, and carried me down the stairs to the kitchen like I was a small child. I was suddenly grateful that she'd become as strong as she had, the staircase seemed an insurmountable task in my current state.

A large chocolate milkshake was placed in front of me, and after the first taste I greedily gulped it down, uncaring about a brain freeze and completely ignoring the straw.

Ma refilled it from the blender. "It's got protein powder and ground up calcium supplements in it, so drink as much as you want, okay? How are you feeling?"

I stopped chugging the milkshake just long enough to quickly answer; "Hips and legs hurt."

She started pulling out various trays of different foods where they'd been keeping warm in the oven. "That's normal, Jason. Your pelvis is changing shape, and your leg bones are growing... We should probably start thinking of a new name for you, shouldn't we?"

I didn't care at the moment, trying to stuff my face as fast as I could. Mom started to chuckle and ran a loving hand over my damp hair. "Good thing Yuna stretched out your tummy, sweetie, or you'd be in pain by now. Probably awake earlier from an empty stomach, too."

I blushed, not willing to discuss the details of Yuna and myself, or the fact that she filled my stomach to the bursting point with her cum. My silence somehow sent both of my parents into laughter.

I paused with the fork halfway to my mouth as a wave of exhaustion hit me. I had demolished more food in one sitting than I normally ate over the course of two entire days. The fork slipped clumsily from my fingers, and I was having trouble keeping my eyes open.

"Hup! Time to go back to bed, I think."

I turned bleary eyes to Ma as she turned to shout up the stairwell. "Sarah! Did you finish changing the bed? She's fading fast!"

I hadn't even noticed Mom leaving the room while I was eating, but couldn't bring myself to worry about it. Maybe I could just rest my head on the table while I waited...

******

I woke up in my bed, and the sun still hadn't risen yet. My hips hurt worse than the last time, and I could feel unfamiliar weights shifting on my chest as I struggled to sit up.

I levered myself up, and sucked in a sharp breath as I put pressure on the bottom of my pelvis, the area between my butt and my balls was extremely tender.

I noticed the baby monitor light up with my noise this time, and croaked "Mom?" at it, just in case they didn't hear me.

I stared down at my bust line through the flannel, part of me horrified and part of me bursting with curiosity. My tits seemed to have grown much larger than before, but I couldn't really tell in the dark and through the shapeless nightgown. All I knew for sure was that they were heavy.

I really needed to use the toilet, to the point where I just couldn't wait any longer. Painfully, I made my way to my feet, and shuffled into the bathroom.

My legs felt weird, like they were angled wrong and I should have been hitting my knees together with every step, but they didn't make contact with each other at all.

I managed to bunch up my nightgown enough to sit on the toilet, and immediately started to relieve myself as I slowly tugged the soaking wet garment up and over my head. I let it drop to the linoleum with a wet, heavy smack.

My tits were bigger. I hefted the right one, and the heavy firm globe mostly kept its shape as I manipulated it. Last time I was awake, they almost filled my hand. Now, this breast sat inside of my cupped hand, almost a perfect sphere, half in and half out of my grasp.

I wiped, which was a challenge with boobs getting in the way, flushed, and started the water in the tub from where I sat. I was starving again, but I felt too gross to eat and if I could get out of even one naked wipe down from Mom I was going to take it. I wondered how the first blended managed to take care of themselves while they changed. Did they order food when the fridge went empty, stomach eating itself while they waited for delivery? Maybe they did as I was doing now, just painfully going through the motions in the hope that it would all be over soon.

I levered myself into the cool bath water, and used my hands to wash myself with the clean liquid. Having to get into the folds underneath my two new puppies was a new experience. I wasn't brave enough to touch where I knew my pussy was developing.

Mom stumbled into the bathroom, half asleep and half worried as I was trying to get some of the grime out of my hair.

"I'm sorry we didn't wake up, Jas... I can't call you that anymore, I'm sorry. Given any thought to a name?"

I shrugged lethargically. The now dirty bath water was looking too tasty, I needed to get some food and liquid, stat. "Yuna calls me Jace. Help me out, please?" My voice cracked embarrassingly as it hadn't done for years.

Mom helped me out and dried me gently with a towel like I was six years old again. "How about Jacie?"

My hair was in my eyes, and I pushed it back. I looked in the tub as it drained, and saw a lot of short orange-red hair in the water and strainer. "Fine, whatever, is my hair falling out?" I asked hysterically, frantically patting the crown of my head.

Mom looked where I was looking. "Just your body hair, Jacie. Now c'mon, up we go! Time to feed the bottomless pit!"

******

When I woke again the sun was out. The weight on my chest was heavier, and I had red hair obscuring my eyes. I pulled it away to examine it, and there was about an inch of my old tight, curly orange hair on the ends, gradually darkening to red and getting less curly as it traveled to my scalp.

I was starving again, and already sick of being hungry. My phone said the time was 11:34 a.m., and I decided to fire off a quick text to Yuna before feeding myself again.

-Hey. Awake for a minute here. Just wanted to say hi.-

I got a reply back immediately, despite the fact that she was in class.

*How's it all going?*

-It's going fast, I think. Judging by boobs, anyway.-

*Do you hate me now?*

I had to rack my memory to figure out why in the hell she could ever think I hated her.

-I don't hate you, I gave permission and my asshole is the one part of my body that doesn't hurt.-

*Kk. Good to hear. I'll stop by after school.*

I put my phone back on the charging pad and heaved myself upright. My developing pussy area hurt with a burning, raw nerve feeling, and even though the thick flannel gown I could see how far my hips had expanded and my bust swelled.

I called out weakly for help, I didn't have the call of nature motivating me to do it on my own this time.

I got to see myself in the mirror while Mom wiped me down again, and the changes were drastic now.

My hair was growing in as dark red loose curls, and my chin, nose, and cheekbones were pointed, giving me an elven look. When I looked closer my eyes were turning a vibrant green from the dull blue they were before, and my lips were plumper. My freckles, unfortunately, were exactly the same.

My waist had lost some fat, cannibalized for elsewhere and didn't really get much smaller, but the explosion of my hips and breasts made it look like it did.

I tried to gauge the size of my juggs, and couldn't come up with a size. Bigger than cantaloupes, smaller than volleyballs was the best I could do. My areola had expanded again to reach the size of drink coasters, and the cold of the bathroom made my nipples harden into nuggets that were comparable to the last section of my pinkies. I wasn't that enthused about having long nipples.

My body hair was reduced to a patchwork of bare and not, and my legs felt even more awkwardly bent inward than before.

I turned, and my ass stuck out behind me just as far as my tits stuck out in front of me. "Jesus, my ass is huge," I crackled in my changing voice.

"It's fine, sweetie. Let's get a new gown on you and get you fed, okay?"

******

My eyes opened to see the TV on, muted, and Yuna sitting on the floor by my bed quietly playing Death Match in silence.

I rolled to the side, and my now gigantic tits rolled over too. I was stretching out the chest of the gown, and my damp hair was annoyingly in my face. I reached out and ran my hand down Yuna's silky locks.

She didn't even pause the game, just dropped the control and turned to me, her face lighting up in a smile.

"Hey," I whispered, not willing to embarrass myself with my changing voice in front of her.

"Hey!" Yuna got up on her knees to put her face closer to mine, but thankfully not on my wet pillow. "How's it going?"

"My tits and my ass are too big. How much of that do I get to blame on you?" I teased weakly.

She huffed, entertained. "None of it. Matter of fact, I'm the last girl in the world you get to complain about that to."

I wheezed a laugh out. "Help me get this gown off and to the bathroom?"

"Uh, maybe I should get your mom?"

I rolled my eyes. "Don't be stupid. You've had your dick in my asshole, you get to see me naked."

She shook her head, sending her chin length hair flying. "No, your moms are immune, but I'm not. You're soaked in sweat and you smell really good."

I groaned. "I thought that shit would be over by now."

Yuna helped me to sit up. "Yeah, you don't smell like a guy anymore. You smell mostly like a Uni-girl."

"Fuck!" I squeaked. I heaved myself to my feet, and promptly lost my balance because of the extra weight in front and in back, and fell back to sitting on my bed.

"Help me to the toilet before I shit myself and you can give me a tongue bath, for all I care right now," I whispered.

Yuna dutifully helped me to my feet, and we shuffled to the bathroom. "Jesus you fight dirty, Jace."

Yuna helped me get my gown off, and I was right, my tits were gigantic. Definite volleyball size now. My body hair was gone except for a tiny patch just over my cock, and my hips had somehow gotten even wider. Actual hourglasses wept in jealousy over my silhouette. My areolas had gained territory, my nipples were thicker and a little longer, but the disturbing thing was the trickle of blood running down the inside of one thigh.

I turned panicked eyes to Yuna. "Am I supposed to be bleeding?"

"Yeah, it's cool. Your pussy's opened up, that's all."

"Okay... Okay. I can deal. Look, you're my best friend and all, but I don't want you in here while I use the toilet, understand?"

Yuna quickly backed away. "Right, I'll just tell your mom that you're up. Yep! That's what this girl's doing!" I watched as Yuna shuffled sideways through the door, closing it behind her.

I sat on the toilet and emptied out while I tried to wipe up the blood on my leg. I was going to need a quick bath before tending to my hunger. Hopefully I was almost done with the change. Judging by the tiny patch of pubic hair I had left, one more sleep ought to do it.

******

I stopped my car outside of Yuna's house, ready to pick her up to head to school. I got out to meet her, causing her to stop where she stood and stare.

My shoulder length dark red hair blew in the breeze, the loose curls snaking around each other. My boobs sat on my chest encased in a G cup bra, the tight tank top showing both cleavage and my bare midriff, a feminine shaped nearly flat belly that I really wanted to get pierced. My jeans were skin-tight and low on my hips, and I put my hands in my back pockets, emphasizing both the curve of my hips and thrusting my chest out.

Ma had helped me with my makeup, and I was still unfamiliar enough with my new face and body to know just how good I looked.

Yuna eventually got over her shock, and stumbled to me.

"What do you think?" I asked her. My parents thought my voice sounded musical now. I didn't know about that, but getting used to the new sound I had was taking time.

"Jesus, Jace. You look amazing! Lindsey is a lucky girl."

"Yeah, about that," I said, before grabbing the back of her head and shoving my tongue into her mouth. To her credit, Yuna didn't hesitate to wrap her thick, pudgy arms around me and squeeze me into her boobs.

I finally broke the kiss, but left my arms around her neck and smiled brilliantly into her stunned eyes. "Fuck Lindsey. Metaphorically, though, not literally."

"I-I don't understand..."

I smiled into her eyes, and reached down to grab up two of the biggest handfuls of ass I could manage. "I've been having fun with you my whole life so far," I parroted at her. "Don't see any reason we can't have fun with the rest of it."

"R-really?" she stuttered, her eyes beginning to water.

"Mmm-hm! And after school, I'll prove it to you by sucking your cock until I know what your thoughts taste like."

******

I jumped and cheered, waving my pom-poms as the football team lined up for hopefully the last play of the game. My boobs, as usual, were lagging a second behind the rest of me.

Yuna crouched over the ball, and on queue hiked it to Lindsey before keeping not one, but two of the opposing linewomen from breaking the line.

I screamed my heart out at her, encouraging her to hold out. Another player tried to squeeze by her, and she lifted one massive leg high, planting it down in a wider stance, and stopped all three of the opposing players from getting to the quarterback.

Seeing her move, I quickly counted out, "One, two, three, SU-MO!" The rest of the cheerleaders and most of the crowd screamed it with me.

Lindsey connected with her pass, winning the game for us, 27-21. Well, in my not completely unbiased opinion, Yuna won us the game by giving her enough time to throw.

I charged the field as soon as I could, dodging around Lindsey's outstretched arms, and jumping on top of Yuna, who had only just removed her helmet.

I grabbed her by her head, ignoring the sweat buildup, and wrapped my legs as far around her as I could, kissing her with all of my might. She put her free hand under my ass to help hold me up and kissed me back, feeling every inch the heroine. Which was just what I'd intended.

"Shower quick, babe. You have such a reward coming, you don't even know," I told her.

"I do, do I?" she asked, clearly getting excited.

"Mmm-hm!" I nodded. "Guess who's birth control is effective now?"

Yuna's eyes became the size of dinner plates. "Please tell me you're not fucking with me."

I grinned devilishly at her. "You stopped three defenders in their tracks to win the game. I think you deserve at least three holes as a reward, don't you? Who wants to go around the world, baby?"

She abruptly let me down to my own feet. "I have a shower to hurry through, right now," she stated, then took off to the locker room at a trot without a backward glance.

I turned around to find Lindsey almost in my personal space. She smelled and looked amazing, but I had someone she couldn't compete with on multiple other levels. "What does Sumo have that I don't?" she complained.

"Double-Z boobs, an ass that I can literally hide my entire head in, and twelve years of being my best friend. Sorry, Lindsey."

I walked away to warm up my car. I had a heroine to let use me in any way she wanted, and I wasn't going to make her wait an instant longer than she had to.

******

I was waiting for Yuna by the driver's side door when she finally came out to the parking lot, hair still wet from her shower. She walked right up to me, and I leaned in for a kiss, using the move to surreptitiously palm both of her massive tits. It wasn't like she minded me doing it.

In response she palmed two handfuls of my big ass through my cheer briefs, and stuck her tongue in my mouth. I sucked on her tongue for a minute, before breaking the kiss. "You're driving," I told her, and made my way around the car to the passenger seat, my uniform skirt swishing with the sway of my wide hips, emphasized by my comparatively small, slim waist.

Yuna started the car moving, and I started stage one of her reward. I pulled my cheer briefs off, and dug my fingers underneath the lining of my panty, scooping up a couple finger-fulls of my pussy juice. I was so wet, and so hard.

I put my wet, drippy fingers into Yuna's mouth, and the reaction was instantaneous. Her nipples bulged against the restraints of her bra cups and a flush worked its way across the tops of her round cheeks.

We'd found it out by accident. Because I was leaning so far to the girl side of being blended, not only did I still smell seriously arousing, but my pussy juice was this huge aphrodisiac to other Futa.

My dirty panties were going to pay my way through college.

I went back for another couple finger-fulls, and fed that to Yuna too. She sucked and slurped my fingers ravenously, and I reveled in the sensation of her wet tongue gliding around my digits, scouring them clean.

I fed her my wetness all the way to her home. Yuna's parents stayed clear of the house on Friday nights, mostly I suppose, because she was dating me. They didn't understand that Yuna had to do nothing to keep me, but they had the idea that if I didn't get laid enough she'd lose me. I hadn't bothered to correct them.

I raced inside, leaving my cheer briefs in my car. Yuna scooped me up once I'd shut the front door and carried me to her bedroom.

As quickly as I could, I pulled off the rest of my clothes, enjoying the way she froze when my sports bra came off, like she always does. No matter how many times she's seen them, my tits still cause her brain to lock up. Come to think of it, so does the cheer squad in the locker room.

I massaged my breasts, as they'd been seriously compressed for the entirety of the football game, and Yuna couldn't take her eyes away, blindly pulling at her clothes. I didn't get why she was so fascinated, considering that her own pair dwarfed my own more than twice over.

I scooped them up, pointing my long nipples at her, and she attacked, sucking both of them into her mouth at the same time by turning my tits into each other a bit. My nips were my worst feature, in my mind, but they were Yuna's favorite. Similar to how I loved her ass and belly and she hated them, I suppose, so it was fair.

I clutched her tight as the suction on my nipples sent electric currents down to my crotch. I felt a trickle of my wetness start to run down my leg.

I had to push Yuna off of my tits and cajole her onto the bed. This wasn't supposed to be about me, this was all about her.

I pushed her belly upward until I had clearance, and in one motion took the length of her hard cock into my mouth, pressing far enough into her that I got the hiding length as well. I sucked hard, pulling back until just the head was in my mouth, before going just as deep on my next bob.

Yuna reached down to take over belly holding duties for me, freeing my hands for more interesting things. After a month of near-daily fooling around with me, she wasn't quite as embarrassed about her body as she used to be, but it was still an uphill struggle.

Near-daily fooling around, except for those four days when our periods synced up. Those days sucked.

I gently squeezed her balls with one hand, and fingered her pussy with the other. It didn't take much more time after that, as turned on as she was.

Her cock started its long pulsing, unloading so much cum into my mouth that I was only able to keep up with swallowing through virtue of practice, and her cunt started the heavy, creamy flow, spilling out over my hand and wrist.

It was my fault, of course. My pheromones told Yuna's body that I was a Uni-girl, and she came bucket loads accordingly. If I had a problem with a huge amount of cum, it would be irritating, but for Yuna I was her total cum-slut.