The Blind Date

Story Info
He meets her for a blind date and gets a suprise.
1.1k words
3.88
22k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doxx
Doxx
3 Followers

His eyes darted across the room scanning for her. Who was he really looking for? All he really had was a name and a description to go on. A very brief description at that. All that was known to him was to look for a women in a short black cocktail dress with a small pearl choker.

“Great idea, I should have just stayed home.” He thought to himself as the fourth girl fitting that description walked past.

His eyes scanned the room again. Looking for any clue that his blind date was in the room. Every single girl that matched the description he was given was with someone else. Something out of the corner of his eye caught his attention and straining his neck he leaned over the tall gate that separated the restaurant from the lobby. There sitting at a back booth sat a woman that matched the description he was given. He caught her eye and she waved him over.

“Hi, you must be Bryce, Have a seat.” She spoke. “My name is Cara.” As she held out her hand to shake his.

Gallantly he reached for her hand and placed a soft kiss on it before speaking.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you.” He said as he sat down into the soft vinyl of the booth seat. He looked at her for a moment, studying the face of this stranger whose beauty was almost enchanting. She looked almost angelic as she smiled at him. Surely she was studying him to. She was so beautiful, almost doll like. A strange feeling began to overcome him when he caught her eyes and looked deep into the blue ocean he saw in front of him. Her eyes seemed almost not real. It was like he was looking into some gates to another world, another realm or something magical. He felt as if he was being drawn into another world. Those eyes, they were just so beautiful, so magical that he could look forever at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryce leaned back on the leather sofa trying to regain some control. Still unsure how he had arrived at this point. The night so far had been a blur to him. Vaguely he could remember having dinner, and a few drinks. Somehow they had ended up at his place and now he was unsure of what would come next. This angelic woman Cara had excused herself for a moment to make a phone call from his office. She was just so beautiful that every time he would look at her, he began to lose himself in the beauty that was her.

He heard a door close to his office and looked up to see her enter the room. Gracefully she walked over to him and slowly sat down on his lap. She felt almost as light as air to him.

“Did you make the call you needed to make?” Bryce asked as he looked deep into her eyes.

“Yes, thank you very much for letting me use you’re phone.” She answered as she leaned down to kiss him.

Her lips felt so soft as she began to kiss him. Each moment that passed her kisses became so much more intense. Bryce felt as he was floating. Her kisses were almost blissful. His hands began to roam over her back as she struggled to free his shirt from his pants. Her hands felt as if they were burning as the roamed over Bryce’s chest. He struggled to remove her dress as she began to lick and tease his neck with her tongue.

Her dress fell into a pile on the floor as he finally removed it. Her skin was soft under his touch that he longed to feel more of it. A fire began to burn in his stomach as he strained to get as close as possible to her. She pushed him back and ran her fingers slowly over his chest. Every time she touched his skin it was like a match to the fire that burned inside him. Inside his pants he hard cock strained to be released from the confines of his jeans. She kissed his neck again, the tip of her tongue teasing the flesh. Straddling his hard cock she began to rub against him causing the fire to burn even brighter inside of him.

Her hands began to roam over his body. Over his chest and stomach kissing his burning skin over and over. She moaned slightly as his hands traveled over her back to her soft firm ass. He looked down when he felt her hands at the top of his pants. Her hands grabbed at the button to his jeans. She finally freed the button and unzipped his pants, releasing his hard cock. Her hands traveled up and down the shaft of his cock as Bryce leaned back to let her have her way with him.

He felt her move off his lap and saw her on the floor between his legs. She smiled at him as she moved her head to his throbbing member. Taking the head in her mouth she swirled her tongue around the tip. Bryce felt the fire inside of him begin to burn even more as she teased his hard cock with her tongue. Smiling softly he ran his fingers lightly through her hair. His body yearned for a release. His body yearned for her touch. He wanted to be inside of her. He needed to be.

She looked up at him. He looked at her and looked deep into those eyes. Those gates to another world. She released his cock from her mouth and kissed him passionately on the lips while straddling his hard cock. Slowly she rubbed the head of his cock over her wet pussy before positioning it and slowly slid on to his hard cock. She began kissing his neck and she lifted her body slowly off his cock and slammed back down on his throbbing hard cock. It felt so good to be inside of her. She was so warm and soft. It was pure ecstasy.

The fire began to burn even deeper inside of him. He could feel the ultimate release building up inside of him. The time was close now as she began to slide him in and out of her faster and faster. Bryce began to moan deeply as he tongue began to tease his skin again. He felt him self rising to every motion trying to thrust himself deeper and deeper into her. The fire began to burn. The flames began to touch every inch of his body as he yearned for release. Her tongue still teasing his skin adding to fire inside of him. He felt her teeth brush against his skin. He was getting close. The fire burnt, it raged inside of him. With an explosion that forced him to almost see stars his release came just as he felt something sharp sink into his neck.

“Now we will be together forever,” she spoke as with her nail she cut her arm for him to drink the blood of eternal life.

Doxx
Doxx
3 Followers