The Blind Date

Story Info
My first time with giving/receiving oral.
1.8k words
4.29
68k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A buddy from our own small high school went to a dance with another school, some international mixer or something for Spanish or German students. He ended up with a girl's phone number but her parents wouldn't let her date unless it was a double-date. After begging me for an hour I agreed to be set up with a blind date so he could see her.

That Saturday we headed out to meet the girls and go to the movies. We got there around 4pm and walked inside to meet the girls. We didn't exchange names or much at first as the girls were still getting ready but I had already started plotting my buddy's fate from the look of the girl I assumed he was setting me up with. She was horse-faced, bitchy, and generally unattractive in a way I knew would lead to the night becoming sheer hell for me.

Fortunately, once they were ready I quickly found out that horse-face – named Natalie- was the one my buddy wanted and that the other girl – Kristi – was the one for me. Kristi was small about 5 foot tall – brown hair and eyes, and weighed probably around 100 pounds. She wasn't stacked but she was pretty cute.

We went and grabbed some burgers, then decided to go see a movie but couldn't all decide on which one to see. Finally Kristi suggested my bud and Natalie go see the one she wanted and take the car while she and I would take Kristi's car to see the other. I almost choked when I saw what she drove, a 1976 Pontiac which looked like she needed to sit on phone books to see over the steering wheel of the enormous old boat.

After being dropped off at Kristi's and in her car she turned to me and smiled.

"I hope you really don't mind if we don't go see a movie. I just wanted to give Natalie and your friend some time alone."

"It's ok." I told her, "I'd rather just go hang out and save some money."

From that point on we both relaxed considerably and decided to go waste time at a local park until it was time to meet the others.

We started out in the front seat just listening to her tape collection and chatting about nothing. Soon enough though we moved to the back seat to share a bottle of bourbon she had and to avoid being spotted as night began to fall.

From that point on the conversation drifted off and on as we sipped the bottle and choked the vile stuff down without any mixer and before I knew it we were kissing.

Kissing led to petting and then to my awkward attempts to remove her bra before she finally sat up and grinned in a way that told me she had the same thoughts I did at the moment.

"It snaps in the front." She said, and then quickly pulled off her shirt followed it with her bra. At her insistence my shirt followed quickly afterwards and I didn't bother taking off her miniskirt as I simply pulled her panties off from under them with her eager help.

At this point all the maneuvering to get her panties off left me in the floorboard of the back seat and looking right up her thighs to her sweet little pussy. Deciding to go for it, I started kissing the inside of one leg and then the other, working my way up slowly and starting to smell her excitement as her breathing started getting heavier.

I hadn't gone down on a girl before , but like most males of my age bracket I'd read about it in the pages of Penthouse, Hustler, High Society and Swank enough to have a good idea of what to do. I kissed her sex once, then started to use my tongue to explore and see what seemed to make Kristi hotter. When I found a spot she seemed to like I'd stay there for a bit, then move on and try something else.

After a few minutes, which started to seem like forever to my un-exercised neck and tongue, Kristi took the lead and used both hands to guide my head and tongue to the spot she wanted the most attention.

Kristi's breathing started becoming more shallow as time passed, her fingers in my hair tightening and relaxing with each lick of my tongue and her hips started swaying and bucking to meet me in a rhythm that only accelerated the longer we went.

When Kristi climaxed she left no doubt about it. Her fingernails raked along my scalp as her hands held me in place and she grunted quietly in urgent gasps until her climax subsided.

After a breather to allow Kristi to calm down and to give my sore neck a rest we started making out again, this time without as much awkward fumbling as her small hands found my belt and the buttons on my jeans. As she kissed her way down my chest I lifted my ass so that she could pull my jeans and underwear down, and I was now ready for some serious fucking.

Kristi, on the other hand, surprised me when she didn't even pause on her way down and grasped the shaft of my cock. She started kissing the head, running her tongue around it as she seemed to decide exactly how much she wanted to do.

I know now that she was no expert at this but she seemed very eager to return the favor I'd just given her as she opened her mouth and started to suck me in, bobbing her head up and down is short strokes that grew longer in passing as she got used to what she was doing and more confident.

Her hands found mine and placed them on her head, seeming to tell me what to do. Taking the hint, I ran my fingers through her hair and started steering her to what felt best.

Soon I felt things tightening up and I told her I was getting close to coming. She pulled her head back and started stroking the shaft, looking up and smiling for a second as she did so she returned to sucking me, but removing her mouth quickly when she seemed to think I was about to blow.

Finally the feeling hit, I managed to utter a quick "Now" to tell her but it was a second too late. Kristi had just taken my member into her mouth and didn't have time to pull it out before come came gushing out.

She pulled my cock out a second later, but then decided to continue with what she was doing as I continued to come and felt like my legs were going to break if she didn't stop soon.

After that we were both quiet as I caught my breath and Kristi evidently looked for a rag or something to spit my come into. She settled for her underwear and then took a large drink of bourbon before kissing me. By the time we knew we needed to get going to meet up with the others but we did drag our feet.

She insisted that I drive, telling me the alcohol was making her tipsy and I did so after pulling my clothes back on. As we wandered along the side streets across town to the theater she snuggled up beside me and placed my hand in her lap. My fingers found their way up her skirt again and soon she was sitting back with her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling.

At a stop-light a cop pulled up beside us, not bothering to give us more than a passing glance but I decided to stop until we weren't right beside each other.

Kristi opened her eyes to notice the cop, then simply pulled my arm around her shoulders and snuggled close until the light changed and we parted ways with the cop.

What happened next surprised me enough to almost send us into someone's yard. Without a word, Kristi simply lay down, her head in my lap, and I felt her hands starting to undo my belt and jeans again.

My dick was still soft from the last go round but she snuck her hand in and managed to pull the head out and started sucking just that. From there I could feel myself getting harder with each bob of her head and grow larger until I was fully erect. Kristi didn't miss a beat as I started turning down darker and slower side streets along residential neighborhoods to delay our progress as much as possible.

My free hand found its way up her skirt and to her pussy from behind. I managed to slide a finger inside and another found her clit as I started to rub it and she responded with more urgent sucking.

If she noticed when we pulled over again, she didn't show it, but she continued working on me, one hand exploring my balls through my shorts and the other holding herself up so that she could continue the blow job. I continued to rub her clit and slid another finger inside, sliding these in and out in time with my rubbing. Fingering her seemed to have a direct effect on how much she sucked on my cock and how deep she tried to take it as she went down. She didn't ever get very far but as we continued she started to experiment with different things like running her tongue around the base of the head and licking up the side.

This time I didn't tell her I was about to come but simply lay my head back and let it go. She seemed to know what was about to happen as she simply slowed down a little and kept my cock between her lips. I continued rubbing and she soon started to buck her hips and make muted grunting sounds as she neared orgasm as well.

That was enough and I felt my balls start pumping again. Kristi kept her mouth over my cock and started licking the head as I came, making the experience all the more intense! It took a few minutes to calm down again, but by the time I did, Kristi had managed to clean herself up and was sitting up, smile on her face and ready to go.

We were now really late to meet up with my buddy and Natalie, so we quit fooling around and go to the theater as soon as possible. We said goodbye there but Kristi gave me a kiss and her number as we parted. On the way home I simply relaxed and let my buddy bitch about Natalie slapping him during the movie for trying to feel her tits. He asked how my night went and I didn't have to really comment on anything as he was still mad enough to continue on with his own frustration.

Kristi and I did see each other a few more times after that, but that first time is the most memorable.