The Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Isabella stalked back into the bedroom, Jenna quickly pulled her hand free of her underwear. Isabella angrily pulled her hair up to tie it back before she joined her partner in the bed. The thick air around Isabella was not lost on Jenna, colouring her thoughts with a tinge of guilt.

Isabella lay on her right side, her back hunched angrily in defiance at Jenna. Jenna looked across at her back; Isabella had slipped into a tight black tank top. Jenna moved onto her right side and watched quietly as Isabella tried to get comfortable.

After a few minutes of fidgeting, Isabella let out an exasperated sigh and kicked the duvet away. She twisted out of the bed angrily and stormed out of the room. Her black thong left nothing to Jenna's imagination. Jenna sighed, and after a few moments of empty thought she abandoned the bed. As she made her way to the doorway in the semi-darkness, she considered whether she had pushed Isabella's buttons too hard. Jenna's heart sunk at the sight of her partner's silhouette in the window.

Isabella stood stiffly, her arms crossed against her chest as she looked out onto the quiet street. She reached up to tuck a lock of her hair away and her body heaved gently in a woeful sigh. Questions flooded her mind about their relationship, Why does Jenna refuse to tell anyone? Surely it can't just be because of Rachel? Her icy blue eyes flooded with salty tears as she considered all the possible answers to the questions working through her mind. She reached up to backhand her cheek- wiping up the glistening trail left by the first falling tear. Is she ashamed of us? Isabella couldn't keep the tears from spilling onto her cheeks, letting them dribble down without caring to wipe them away.

Jenna had stood watching from the doorway but now stepped carefully into the living room, desperately trying not to draw attention to her presence. Isabella sensed her partner's approach before feeling the tentative hand against her arm. She raised her hand to wipe her cheeks as the negative thoughts faded from her mind like a lifting fog at the interruption.

Isabella's gaze remained fixed on the street outside as she pulled away from her partner, but Jenna clasped her hand around the smaller woman's wrist- restraining her. Jenna pulled her lover against her tight, their eyes meeting. A flash of anger appeared in Isabella's teary eyes as she fought back for a moment and then all she could feel was Jenna's lips press against hers forcefully. Relaxing in Jenna's grasp, she allowed Jenna to lead.

"I'm sorry, sweet, I was only playing with you." Jenna whispered as she pulled away, moving her fingers to mop up her partner's tears- tears for which she was to blame.

"It wasn't funny, Jenna." Isabella sighed and nuzzled her face into the crook of the taller woman's neck, her cheeks sticky and damp against Jenna's skin.

"I know that now, I'm sorry." Jenna leaned down to kiss each of her eyelids before she took Isabella's hand inside her own, walking backwards to the bedroom as she kissed her softly.

~~

Isabella pressed her lips against the blonde's in excitement, Jenna grinned against her as she kissed her back.

"I'm glad you like it, I was kind of worried that it wouldn't be your taste." Jenna smiled and took the necklace from Isabella's hand and moved behind her to clasp it together around her neck.

The gold rested perfectly against Isabella's tanned skin, the pendant falling just above the curve of her breasts. Isabella smiled at their reflection in the vanity mirror as she fingered the thin chain and brushed over the amber-set pendant.

"Grazia, cara mia, it's beautiful." Her hand went to her shoulder and lay over Jenna's.

"So are you, especially when you speak Italian." She smiled as she leaned down to kiss the top of her head.

Isabella tilted her head as Jenna's kisses moved down the side of her face, along her jaw. Isabella's small fingers found Jenna's mass of hair and burrowed into it as Jenna pressed her lips hungrily against Isabella's neck.

"Baciami amore." Isabella whispered.

Jenna smiled and kissed Isabella softly, the smaller woman reciprocated tenderly, their lips sliding against each other. Somehow managing to stumble to the bed, the two women melted together in a heated embrace. Isabella pressed her mouth against Jenna's as she straddled her lover's naked waist. The brunette gently eased her soaked thong against the blonde's stomach. Jenna's hips bucked at the sensation.

"My god..." Jenna groaned against Isabella's tongue.

Isabella's fingers ran lazy circles against the blonde's sides as their tongues slid languidly against each other. Soft moans echoed in the room as light licks and nibbles played against skin. Isabella moved her fingers down slowly, lifting to allow her hand to slip between their bodies. Her thumb moved against the soft cotton of Jenna's briefs, teasing her partner's lower lip between her teeth. Jenna jumped as Isabella bit into her lip whilst brushing over her vulva.

Isabella's lips curved into a smile as she continued to nibble Jenna's lip, pressing down when she felt her partner's undeniable arousal. She moved her fingers in light circles against the white fabric, pulling her lips from Jenna's; she looked down at her lover's face. Jenna's lips remained parted as she gasped in reaction to Isabella's fingers. Jenna's eyes flew open as Isabella moved her fingers in circles against her engorged clit through the fabric.

"Izzy," she panted as Isabella's hand moved against the tall woman, the rhythm coaxing her into a frenzy, "I need...now!" she groaned.

Isabella slowly dragged her tongue along Jenna's collarbone and up her neck, ending just below her ear. She sucked her partner's earlobe into her mouth and harassed it relentlessly as she continued her torment of the woman, attacking her earlobe and her clit at the same time. Isabella's hair came loose from the scrunchy, a thick tress sticking to her cheek, her breathing shallow as she brought Jenna closer to the edge.

The smaller woman varied the pressure and motions of her fingers, finally falling into a fast pace that brought breathless moans. Pressing a thumb against Jenna's clit and stroking fingers over her lips, Isabella released her partner's earlobe and whispered in her ear.

"Open your eyes, let me see your thirst."

Isabella peeled her upper body from the blonde's, removing her hand from her vulva. With a desperate groan Jenna's eyes opened- raw lust blazing from within them. Isabella fell into the gaze, her guard dropping as the image of Jenna's desire etched into her memory. A familiar ripple passed between her legs as she stared deep into her lover's hungry eyes. Isabella's breath returned to her as she struggled to gather herself. She breathed heavily as she crushed the tips of her fingers against Jenna's sensitive clit making the blonde's hips buck wildly against her in need. Isabella pressed down with her weight restraining the blonde as an animalistic groan filled the room and Jenna's orgasm overcame her.

Jenna's fingers clawed at Isabella's thighs as she arched her back. Her hips rose off the bed, her body reaching for the heavens as she panted heavily. Isabella's own sexual centre pulsed against Jenna's leg, and a small satisfying orgasm rippled through her at the sight of her lover's pleasure-contorted body beneath her own. As the vibrations ran through her, Isabella collapsed against Jenna's shuddering body.

~~

Jenna lay still, spooned by a pensive Isabella. The smaller woman's head swirled with thoughts and memories mixed with scatterings of emotions. Her mind returned to the thoughts troubling her, and she had begun voicing her concerns to the wary blonde.

"How long do you think we can keep this up?" Isabella urged gently, brushing the blonde's stomach with her fingers.

Her words remained suspended in the air. Jenna sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. When it seemed like she had drifted off to sleep Isabella shifted from behind her, rising up on her elbow to look down at her.

"Jen?"

"I don't think we need to tell them." Jenna whispered after an extended pause, opening her eyes and looking up at Isabella. "You said so yourself, Sophia is too protective of you, no one is good enough for you, what makes you think she'll approve of me?" she pulled her gaze from Isabella's.

"Hey, what matters is what I think, not what she approves of. If I make a decision then she has to put up with it. It's not for her to choose who I let in," she said as she pulled gently on Jenna's shoulder to make her lay on her back.

"And then there's Lou, do you know what she said before you arrived at dinner?"

Isabella shook her head gently as she regarded her partner. "No, what?"

"She said she was 'worried' about me, and didn't think it was good for me to pour myself into my work, and some such bullshit." Jenna huffed softly.

"It's not bullshit, she's your best friend- she's allowed to be worried for you."

"And then, she had the nerve to bring up Rachel. Can you imagine how she'll react when she finds out I was with you before Rachel and I ended? I don't want to go there."

"Darling," Isabella sighed at the mention of Jenna's ex. "I know you don't want to explain how we started out, but think about the sneaking around you have to do- hiding our relationship like it were some dirty little secret. We're not teenagers anymore- is it worth it?"

Jenna's eyes widened as a flash of panic shot through her, she searched her partner's eyes desperately. What is that supposed to mean?

"What are you saying Isabella? There's no point in us staying together if it's going to be like this?" Jenna's voice was louder now, a tinge of panic in every word.

"Oh! No, no baby that's not what I meant! Oh, god, no!" Isabella sighed softly and pressed her lips to Jenna's forehead. "I meant, is all the secrecy worth the stress of having to keep up the charade?"

Jenna let out a relieved sigh and closed her eyes for a moment to centre herself.

"I don't know, Izzy, it just feels too early to come clean. Like I said, Rachel and I only broke up four months ago after a two year relationship. You and I have been together for nearly five months. I just know Lou will blame you for the break up with Rachel, even though we were well and truly on the rocks already." She sighed and moved closer to Isabella, burying her face against her neck, seeking reassurance.

"I know, Jenna, I know. We'll figure something out." She whispered comfortingly as she stroked Jenna's hair away from her face.

Isabella positioned herself against Jenna again, pressing herself against the blonde's back gently. They lay for some moments, thinking about the consequences of telling their friends of their relationship- would Louise understand or would she blame Isabella for breaking up the relationship? They didn't know, and as they lay together in a silence that filled every crevice of the bedroom, they started to realise just how important it was to admit their relationship if they were to have much hope of lasting.

"You knew I was going to be your date didn't you?" Jenna broke the silence with a whisper through her soft smile.

"Yes, I did." Isabella kissed Jenna's outer ear playfully.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to surprise you, see how you would react."

"I nearly fainted! I thought you were going to be in Istanbul 'til tomorrow!"

"Well," Isabella responded tenderly, "I didn't want to spend our first Valentine's away from you." She responded softly.

~~

"Fuck! Izzy, goddamnit! That had better not leave a fucking mark!" Jenna screamed into the semi darkness as Isabella sucked mercilessly on the skin of Jenna's collarbone.

Jenna tried desperately to push her off as Isabella pinned her down. Getting a hand free of Isabella's tight grasp, she pushed the brunette away from her skin. Isabella's laugh rang out as she sat back on her haunches and regarded her partner. Jenna's fingers shot to her collarbone as she wiped away traces of Isabella with her fingers. The skin felt raw as she brushed over it tentatively.

"Isabella! You know I bruise easy!"

Isabella's laugh filled the room again as she leaned down to press her lips against the spot lovingly.

The blonde grabbed her partner's wrists and wrapped her legs around her waist, grunting softly as she used all her strength to pull her weight off the mattress and flip Isabella onto her back. A triumphant grin spread across Jenna's lips as she looked down at Isabella surprised and confused underneath her.

"Now, say 'sorry'," Jenna whispered as she pressed the smaller woman's wrists into the pillows either side of her head.

Isabella strained to push Jenna off, trying to raise her hips only to find them trapped as Jenna straddled her.

"No," Isabella responded daringly.

"Say it, Izzy..." Jenna whispered, offering her lover a second chance.

Isabella shook her head in defiance as she leaned up to try and capture her partner's lips between her own. Jenna pulled back quickly and laughed as Isabella collapsed into the pillows in frustration.

"You won't say it?" Jenna whispered. Isabella shook her head.

"Oh, ok, no sex for you then" Jenna teased.

"Oh alright! Sorry! But I love leaving my mark on you!" Isabella laughed as Jenna leant down to kiss her hard.

Their lips met in a steamy embrace as Jenna continued to pin her partner down. She began a slow rocking movement- grinding purposefully against Isabella's soaked thong. A low moan escaped Isabella's lips as the blonde moved against her in a sensual dance. Isabella struggled to roll her own hips in time to Jenna's rocking.

"You're too easy..." Jenna mumbled against her as she released her wrists and pushed both her hands into Isabella's thick hair, gliding her tongue against Isabella's.

"I want you to strap up for me." Isabella whispered as their lips parted. Her eyes sparkled in the little light penetrating the room.

"You seem to think you're in charge here." Jenna replied in a firm whisper.

Isabella's answer came as a gentle tug from behind her neck, pulling her closer for a sensual kiss. The kiss was gentle, neither wanting to cause the other to submit. Isabella's fingers wandered around Jenna's waist slowly, idly tracing the path that the straps of the harness would occupy. Her tongue teased against Jenna's as she moved her fingers in light circles in Jenna's hair at the base of her skull, eliciting a soft moan from the taller woman.

"Let me put it on you?" was all that Isabella whispered as their lips parted reluctantly.

Jenna smiled knowingly and moved off her partner to retrieve the Ann Summers bag from the dressing table. She began emptying it on the bed, her fingers tingling with excitement as Isabella approached on her hands and knees. As Jenna stood at the foot of the bed, Isabella moved to a kneeling position facing Jenna- the toys on the bed, dividing them.

Isabella reached out and picked up the black harness in her hands- examining it, a smile on her lips.. She looked back towards the toys piled at the end of the bed, her attention drawn to another box.

"Now this looks like it could be fun to try," she grinned as she tossed the harness aside and reached out to pick up the box.

Her hand stopped in midair at the feel of Jenna's hand around her wrist. A sultry smile curled on Jenna's lips as she reached down and picked up the box that Isabella had set her sights on. She slowly slid the toy out of its wrapping. Jenna set the empty box down as Isabella shuffled closer to the edge of the bed reaching out to pull Jenna close to her. Their lips locked passionately as Isabella removed the silicone object from Jenna's hand. One of Isabella's hands found the back of Jenna's neck, the other idly running up and down her spine.

"Mmmm, stop delaying things..." Jenna moaned softly against Isabella's lips before Isabella began her southbound journey.

She began to lay a blazing trail of kisses, licks and bites down her neck, haphazardly over her chest and slowly moving against her stomach. After swirling the tip of her tongue around Jenna's navel she hooked her fingers into the sides of Jenna's briefs and slid them down her legs. She smiled at the feel of Jenna's hand on her shoulder as she steadied herself to step out of them and kick them aside.

"I'm looking forward to this." Isabella whispered as she gripped the double dildo in her hand, looking up into Jenna's eyes.

Their lips met in a flurry of passion, the brunette's left hand grasping the taller woman's blonde hair. As her tongue pressed against Jenna's, she brushed her fingers against her partner's vulva, feeling her heat as Jenna jerked against her. Feeling how ready she was, Isabella teased the 'pony' end of the toy against her wet lips, and then slowly inside her. Jenna moaned in surprise as it entered her, her muscles gripping the toy. Isabella nibbled her lover's lower lip.

"Sexy bitch..." Jenna muttered against Isabella.

Isabella winked softly, pulling away and moving up to the headboard beckoning for Jenna. Jenna tilted her head and raised her eyebrow at the seductive sight before her. Her girlfriend was supine on the bed, spread for the taking. Jenna realised she had been gawking and smiled seductively.

"Lube?" Jenna asked as she held up the bottle.

Isabella raised her eyebrow in question, allowed her gaze to rove down her own body, and then lifted her face to look Jenna in the eyes. "What do you think?"

"Still, it might help." Jenna said climbing onto the bed.

With every movement, she felt the dildo move, sending a shudder through her. She hovered over Isabella as she squeezed some of the gel into her lover's palm. Leaning in to kiss Isabella, she threw the bottle over her shoulder dramatically. The brunette welcomed her embrace as one hand slipped down Jenna's body to the attachment between her legs. Her fingers roamed over the tip and then down the shaft, spreading the gel slowly all over the toy. She gave a light tug and smiled wickedly at the smothered gasp the blonde let out.

"I repeat...sexy bitch." Jenna whispered as she moved her hand to the edge of her lover's black thong.

Gently sliding her fingers inside the meagre waistband, she pulled the sodden underwear down the smaller woman's legs, reaching to unhook them from her feet and dropping them to the floor. Her eyes widened at the smooth sight she had uncovered and she pressed her lips against Isabella's hip before continuing her journey up the Italian woman's body, pausing to plant suggestive kisses on her skin.

Isabella looked into Jenna's eyes as she parted her thighs beneath her. Jenna smiled softly and pushed herself back onto her arms, looking down between their bodies as the tip of the dildo gently nudged against Isabella's wet lips. Entwining her fingers with the blonde's, Isabella let out a soft gasp at the sudden sensation. Jenna eased into her lover inch by inch, pausing to make sure she wasn't hurting her partner. Isabella's eyes closed and fingers gripped the blonde's shoulder in reaction as the phallus slid in.

Straining to reach Jenna's lips, Isabella lifted from the pillows, only to be pressed down as Jenna's lips met her own and the last inch of the dildo thrust into her. Isabella gasped at the feel of the novel object inside her, gripping Jenna's shoulders tighter as the blonde began to use all her strength to work the dildo in and out. As the strokes became longer and harder the toy slid easily- slick from Isabella's arousal.

"Non fermarti!" Isabella called out breathlessly, "Don't stop!"

Isabella's moans spurred Jenna on and her hips began to move again. The rocking stimulated the toy inside Jenna with each heavy thrust. As Jenna plunged in deeper and longer, she revelled in the sensations. Jenna leaned in and pressed her lips against the exposed skin of her lover's neck, nipping at it playfully, enjoying the feel of her lover's hot skin in her mouth.