The Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and let it rest on my soft cheek. "Mmm baby, you haven't felt anything yet."

His cock twitched when I took the tip of my tongue and licked the opening of his cock and milked out more of his sweet precum. Steve reached with his other hand and softly grabbed the side of my head, while the one hand that had been on the back of my head also slid to the other side of my head. His hips began to rock back and forth slowly letting his cock rub against my cheek.

"Do you want to fuck my face?" I asked teasingly. "Yes," he hissed.

"You are going to have to wait until I'm done with you," I said with a devious smile then I parted my lips again and took his massive cock completely into my mouth. I grabbed his tight ass and pushed my head as hard as I could until I felt the tip of his thick cock hit the back of my throat and then push further down. My lips touched the base of his cock and he whimpered loudly from the pleasure coursing through his body from his cock. My throat made primal sound, thick and guttural, as his cock push deep into my face and I could feel him grow harder.

While I deep throated Steve, I could feel my pussy getting even wetter and more sensitive. I closed my legs and used my inner thighs to pleasure myself as I sucked on his cock. I hadn't been so turned on in years and it felt wonderful. "Oh fuck!" Steve shouted as his cock pushed deeper into my throat.

I held his cock as long as I could then I broke free when I needed to gulp for air. A long sticky stream of spit dangled from his cock to my lips, which I quickly grabbed up with my hand and started to use on Steve's cock. "Did... you ... like that?" I ask between gasping breaths as I looked up at him and my hand jerked him off.

Steve looked back down at me and smiled. "Oh yeah, that was very nice baby!"

"Good, I'm glad you liked it," I said then slowly eased the tip of his cock back into my mouth. I sucked hard on it, letting the soft inner skin of my cheeks engulf his tip. I knew he liked it because I could feel his cock twitch in my mouth and his knees began to shake.

My pussy was on fire, and I slid my left hand down my body and between my legs, while the fingers of my right hand wrapped around the shaft of Steve's cock again. With my lips wrapped around the tip, I began to pump his cock, letting the tip rub against my lips and inner cheeks. It made my mouth tingle and my pussy ache for him but I wanted to give him the best blow job of his life.

As I stroked his cock I could feel and taste more of his precum spilling into my mouth and I liked it. I let the head of his cock pop out of my mouth. "You want to face fuck me baby?"

"Yeah," Steve replied as he stared into my eyes. His eyes were filled with lust unlike I'd ever seen before. I'd never seen another person look like that and it only served to deepen my hunger for him.

I let go off his cock and opened my mouth as wide as I could and looked up at him. He caressed my cheek with one hand as the other rested against the back of my head, holding it in place as he guided his cock to my lips. Steve traced my lips with the tip, spreading his precum around them to lube them for when they would be wrapped around his cock, then slowly pushed the tip into my mouth.

At first, he was slow and deliberate as he fucked my mouth with just the tip and I could feel it swell with each stroke. Then he gradually filled my mouth and throat with more and more of his cock. Steve moved slowly in and out as he enjoyed the sensations on his cock, but as the minutes passed he began to push deeper into my mouth and his thrusts became faster. It wasn't long before he was going as fast as his hip would allow him.

Loud slurping and, sometimes, gagging sounds filled my living room as Steve fucked my mouth and throat. I tried to breathe as large amounts of spit spilled from my chin, onto my breasts and new corset.

"Oh fuck!" Steve cried out as he pounded my face. He suddenly pulled his cock out, letting a large stream of stick spit dangle from my chin and his cock.

Gasping for air I asked, "Why... did... you stop?"

"Lie down on your back," he demanded.

I liked how forceful his tone was and quickly got onto the floor. Steve finished stepping out of his pants and kicked his pants across the room. He squatted down as he mounted my face and guided his cock towards my mouth.

I opened my mouth wide and immediately felt him drive his massive cock down my throat and press his tight abs against my nose. With the thickness of his cock and his belly pushing on my nose I couldn't breathe, but he quickly pulled back up allowing a precious few seconds to catch a breath of air.

Steve quickly got into a rhythmic cycle and I could regulate my breathing. While he was busy fucking my mouth, I slid my hand down to my aching pussy and began to play with my clit. I was in heaven, I had a big cock in my throat and I was playing with my pussy. I didn't think it could get any better than this.

I could feel every vein in Steve's cock throbbing against the soft skin of my mouth and taste his precum on my tongue. I knew it wouldn't be much longer before he would cum. Sticky saliva ran down the side of my face and my pussy oozed its own stick sweetness onto my living room floor when I heard Steve's breathing suddenly become more erratic. His cock was twitching as it swelled even thicker.

"Oh my god, I'm... going... to fucking cum!" Steve moaned out.

I forgot all about my need to cum as I wrapped my arms around his hips, resting my hands on his ass, so he couldn't pull out of my mouth. I wanted to taste every sweet drop of his cum gushing down my throat and I wasn't going to allow him to deprive me of that.

"Oh...fuck..." was all he could say as his cock began to twitch more. I could feel his cum travel down his urethra and spill out the hole at the end of the tip. It was thick, hot and sticky-sweet as if filled my mouth. I made loud gulping sounds as I swallowed his load and his body shook violently above me as stream after stream of cum filled my mouth.

He came so much that some of it had oozed out between his cock and my lips and it ran down the side of my face and onto the floor. When he finished cumming, he rolled off my face and laid beside me gasping for air. I took my fingers and scooped up the cum that spilled out of my mouth and fed it to myself.

"Mmm! You taste so sweet," I said as I licked my fingers clean.

"Oh my gawd, that was intense! I didn't know you could be so wild!" he said while still shaking from his intense orgasm.

I rolled onto my side and flicked his nipple with my tongue, causing him to shiver. I kissed my way up the rest of his body and whispered into his ear, "Wait until I get you into the bedroom and show you my collection of handcuffs and toys."

Steve grinned and leaned down to kiss the tip of my nose. I moved my hand behind his head and forced his mouth lower then kissed him deeply, letting some of his cum that was still in my mouth mix with his saliva. We kissed for several minutes, enjoying the closeness, and then I reached down and felt his cock growing again.

"Cum with me," I said with a giggle as I stood up. I led him to my bedroom where we spent the rest of the night exploring each other's body and trying out several fantasies as we tried to have as many orgasms as humanly possible before collapsing against the pillows in exhaustion.

It has been just over a year since that night. Steve and I are still dating and there has even been talk about marriage, but in the mean time we are still enjoying the long walks on the beach, our nice dinners at restaurants or home, and the wild sex we have with each other, and sometimes others. That, however, is a different story for a different time.

The End

12