The Blind Date Ch. 04

Story Info
Homely teacher has sex in classroom and tempts principal.
3.1k words
4.4
35.7k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers

I woke up early on that Sunday morning. Beverly was in bed next to me sound asleep. I was thinking that after the way she fucked me the night before, I may walk with a limp. She was an awesome fuck.

Most of her Amazon body was out of the covers and I was looking at it in amazement. I laughed to myself as I compared her to this guy with whom I played college football named Rod. Rod's nickname was Brickhouse or Brick for short.

Brick was a Black guy who played linebacker and had never lifted a weight in his entire life. However, just naturally, he had a body like a professional bodybuilder. He had muscles on top of muscles. He had big muscles in his stomach and on his back and shoulders that other people just don't have. His waist was tiny and his legs, arms and shoulders were huge. It was all genetic because Brick did not work out hard at all and never had.

I was thinking that Beverly was like Brick. She had a body that other women just did not have. Her tits were huge(DD at least), but did not sag like other women. Her body somehow supported the weight of her heavy breasts. She had a huge, strong body with long legs and a small ass. She was 5'10" tall and was born to fuck. I decided that it was just genetic.

Beverly was a natural when it came to fucking. Her super genes did not extend to a beautiful face. However, the more I thought about it, the more I thought that Beverly's rather plain, homely face probably contributed to her being a great fuck.

A pretty girl with a body like Beverly would have an unrealistic view of life because she would have everything that a man could ever want. Beverly loved to fuck and was so good at it because that was the one thing she could do like nobody else because she had a body like nobody else. She tried to make up for her lack of looks by fucking like a wild animal.

My dick was hard looking at Beverly's body, but I did not want to have sex before we went to the high school where Beverly was a young teacher. Instead, we had breakfast, drank coffee and read the paper.

Beverly was nervous about dealing with her principal, Mr. Holt. On a camping trip for some of the high school students, Holt had come into Beverly's tent in the middle of the night, pulled up her shirt and fondled her tits while she was asleep. Beverly had barely managed to get him out of her tent.

Now, Beverly was afraid he was going to rape her or threaten to fire her if she did not have sex with him. He had made several suggestive remarks that made her sure that he was going to continue on this course.

Beverly and I had gone out of our way the night before to get Holt aroused by Beverly and to suggest to him that Beverly was a slut. The fact that Beverly was sexy and pretty much a slut made that simple.

I gathered everything I needed for our meeting at the school as Beverly went to her apartment to change into the new dress I had bought for her. I picked up Beverly about an hour before we were supposed to meet Mr. Holt at the school.

We went to the school and entered the building using Beverly's key. We went to Beverly's classroom. I quickly set up a video camera in the hall outside of her classroom with a view of the door to her classroom and another camera inside her classroom. Both cameras were hidden.

Beverly was nervous and excited. Several times she tried to bail out, but I managed to calm her down. The time seemed to pass very slowly as we waited for Holt to arrive for our meeting. Finally, we saw his car pull up in the parking lot.

Beverly took me to Holt's office. We knocked and entered. Holt was sitting behind his desk in a fairly small, but nice, office. Three chairs were available for visitors to use. Beverly and I sat down.

I explained, "As I mentioned last night, I bought Beverly this new dress. She wants to make sure she can wear it to work, but she is worried that it is too short and too low cut on top for work. So, we thought we would check with you to see whether you think it complies with the dress code for the teachers. If not, we can take it back and get something else."

Holt said, "Sure, I am happy to take a look. Beverly, why don't you show me the dress?"

Beverly stood up from her chair. She was wearing her new red dress I had picked out for her. It was short. It hit her long legs about half way up her thighs. The skirt was tight. Beverly was wearing high heels which showed off her long legs.

The top of the dress had a low scoop top that showed some cleavage even when Beverly was standing straight up. The top was pretty low cut for work.

Beverly seemed embarrassed to have Holt looking at her body. But, she modeled the dress for him.

Holt complimented her on the dress and was about to say what he thought about it, but I cut him off and said, "Before you decide, we should really show you the dress when Beverly is sitting down like she would be at her desk in the classroom."

Beverly sat down in one of the chairs and crossed her long, bare legs. The dress rode up high on her legs. Beverly made no effort to pull it down.

I put my hand on Beverly's thigh and said, "As you can see it is pretty short. Her legs look great, but young guys are going to be seeing a lot of leg."

I had Beverly uncross her legs and show Holt how her legs looked when they were not crossed. Holt was bending over trying to see up her dress. He wasn't very subtle about it.

Next, I had Holt stand up and come around in front of Beverly. We stood right in front of her and looked down at her.

I said, "This is the view a student will have if he comes up to Beverly's desk when she is seated."

Beverly leaned forward slightly and Holt and I were treated to a view of all of her cleavage and a good deal of her sexy white lace bra. You could see the entire top portion of her big tits.

Holt said, "Oh, I see what you mean. A student would be able to see a little bit of cleavage."

I reached down and ran my finger along the top of her bra causing her to jump slightly at the touch and said, "They would also be able to see a little bit of Beverly's big bra."

Holt took a closer look and said, "I believe you are right."

I said, "Maybe Beverly should wear the dress without a bra. Why don't we try that?

Holt agreed. Beverly looked doubtful that this was a good idea but went to the restroom to take off her bra.

While she was gone, I said to Holt, "Mr. Holt are we the only people at the school today?"

"I think so. Why?"

"Remember I told you about my fantasy of having sex with a teacher in her classroom. I was wondering if you would mind if I played out that fantasy with Beverly today?"

Holt had a strange look on his face, but said, "I don't see any harm in that. It is just me here."

I said, "Thanks. Don't be surprised if you hear a lot of noise. Beverly is a screamer."

He laughed and said, "Thanks for the warning."

Beverly returned with her white bra in her hand. She had a worried look on her face and said, "I don't know if this will be any better."

Beverly sat down in her chair and leaned forward. The view was magnificent. Holt and I could see both of her large boobs inside her top and they looked great. We could not see her nipples but it was close.

Holt stammered and stuttered and finally said, "I think this dress is fine if you leave off the bra. We wouldn't want the bra to show when the students are around."

Holt looked like a man who might cum in his pants.

We thanked Holt and got up to go. I winked at Holt and told Beverly that I had a surprise for her back at her classroom.

When we returned to Beverly's classroom, I turned on the cameras and wirelessly connected the cameras to my laptop that was sitting on Beverly's desk. We could see a split screen of the hallway outside and the two of us in the classroom.

I pointed to the laptop and said to Beverly, "We will be able to tell when you have an audience."

Beverly looked worried. "I have never done anything like this before. I am so nervous."

I replied, "All you have to do is get fucked. I happen to know you are good at that."

"Never in my classroom. Never with someone watching. I am scared."

I said, "Don't be afraid," as I kissed her passionately.

Beverly immediately responded to the kiss. I could feel her hard body press against me. She was really nervous.

I started squeezing her boobs through her dress and Beverly started to moan. I then pulled her skirt up and started massaging her ass. She was hot and excited almost as soon as we started. I told her to get naked. The busty teacher started to strip. She looked anxious.

As we were stripping, I saw Holt coming quietly down the hall to the door of the classroom on the screen of my computer. Beverly removed her dress and her panties. I had her keep her high heels on.

My cock was hard as a rock as I looked at the naked school teacher. She looked like a fucking Amazon. A rather homely Amazon, but an Amazon nonetheless.

I kissed her and felt her firm giant boobs against my chest. Then, I whispered that her principal was watching her. She started to cover up, but I stopped her.

"Bend over the desk so I can fuck the hot teacher!"

Beverly laughed a nervous laugh, turned around, bent over at the waist and spread her legs a little. She looked awesome bent over like that wearing only her sexy shoes.

I moved her around a little so Holt would have a perfect side view of Beverly being fucked from the little window at the door.

Beverly was the horniest woman I had ever met. Her pussy was soaking wet when I touched her. She moaned at the slightest touch. Then, I entered her from behind.

The instant my cock penetrated her pussy, she let out a scream that could be heard a block away. It actually hurt my ears in the empty classroom. She was totally uninhibited when she was being fucked.

With her principal watching and with her being nervous about fucking at the school, I really did not think she would let go with her loudest screams. However, it seems that the more nervous she is, the louder she is. The screaming was amazing.

The loud screaming made me fuck her harder. Within seconds, I was pounding her from behind as hard as I could. She loved to be fucked hard. She could not control the screaming when a dick was in her.

I leaned over and whispered to her, "Mr. Holt is watching you get fucked at school. He is rubbing his cock watching your naked body."

As soon as I said that, Beverly screamed, "Oh, my God! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! I love this!"

From behind, I could see Beverly's big jugs bouncing as she was fucked. They were beautiful. I knew Holt was getting and even better show.

The screaming continued without interruption. I loved it.

Then, I started helping Beverly with her screaming. I said, "Tell me you love to be a slut."

"I am a slut! Fuck me like a slut!"

I said, "Tell me you are a nasty whore!"

"I am a nasty whore!"

"Tell me you were born to take cock."

"I am a nasty girl who was born to take cock!"

"I want to hear you say you are the nastiest teacher at this school."

"I am the nastiest teacher at this school!"

Then without prompting she said, "Oh, Luke, I love it when you fuck me! Stick your fingers up my ass! I love that."

I stuck three of my fingers up her ass as I continued to fuck her from behind. She shrieked like something from a horror film. "Yes!!" she yelled.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Take me!" she panted.

I could tell she was getting close to cumming and I was too. I flipped her over onto her back on the top of her desk. I reached around her and stuck my fingers in her ass as I penetrated her with my hard cock. This was her favorite position and she loved having things up her ass as she was fucked. She let loose with the loudest scream yet.

I couldn't hold off any longer and told her I was cumming. Before I came, Beverly screamed that she was cumming loud enough to be heard anywhere on the school grounds. I then pulled out of her pussy and shot cum all over her big tits. Some got on her desk.

She lay there covered in sweat and cum in the plain sight of her principal. She no longer seemed to care that the perverted principal could see her.

I fed her some cum from off of her tits. She gobbled it up.

I checked the video feed and saw that Holt was still rubbing his cock in the hall.

I wiped some cum on Beverly's face and told her to leave it. We then slowly got dressed and I kissed Beverly goodbye as she pulled out some work from her file drawers. I made sure the camera in the classroom was recording and then left the classroom.

I went by Holt's office. He was back at his desk. I thanked him for meeting us and told him that I had some errands to run for a couple hours, but Beverly was going to stay to catch up on some paperwork. I then left the building, got in my car and drove away. As soon as I was out of sight of the school, I pulled off the road and parked. I started back to the building on foot with Beverly's key to the school building in my pocket.

Beverly sat at her desk trying to concentrate on her work. We weren't certain this key part of the plan would work. Holt might sexually harass Beverly another time. However, I had quite a bit of confidence it would happen that day.

Holt was completely horny for Beverly and knew he was alone with her at the school. He also knew that she loved to fuck. I thought he would go for it.

I was running back to the school so that I could get back to the classroom in the event Beverly needed me. If Holt came to the classroom before I got back, I hoped that the practice I had done with Beverly about what to say to him would pay off.

While I was on my way back, Holt entered Beverly's classroom. He said, "Hi, Beverly! Catching up on your work?"

"Yes, sir."

Looking down her top as she worked, Holt said, "Beverly, I can see you are wearing a bra again."

Beverly pulled up the top of her dress and said, "Yes, sir."

Holt tried to rub her shoulders, but Beverly pulled away. He then said, "Beverly, how about you suck my cock. Nobody will know and it could help you around evaluation time. I know you like to suck cocks, you nasty girl."

"Mr. Holt! I am not interested in that type of thing with you. We are just professional colleagues."

"Come on Beverly, if you like this job, you need to at least let me play with those big, ripe tits of yours!"

"No, Mr. Holt! No!"

Beverly tried to move away from him, but he grabbed her and started groping at her big tits. Beverly did not like anything about Holt and she hit him in the face hard. Beverly was big and strong for a woman. The punch hurt, but it mostly made the big fat man mad. He grabbed her and pushed her down on top of her desk and started feeling her up again.

About that time, I arrived at the classroom. As I barged in, Holt jumped back from Beverly and tried to act like he wasn't doing anything.

Beverly said, "Thank goodness you are here. He tried to force himself on me."

Holt sneered at her and said, "That is such a lie. I did not do a thing except tell her she was about to lose her job."

I looked at him and said, "I don't believe you, Holt, based on your past conduct, but you better leave now."

He stormed out.

We studied the video recording and delivered a copy to Holt the next day with a message that he had until the end of the day to resign as principal.

He resigned.

Beverly and a couple of other women at the school were relieved to be rid of Holt. Beverly decided not to take any legal action against Holt as long as he went away and left her alone. She did not want to go through the legal process and deal with the accusations that we set him up(which of course we did).

Beverly and I settled into a occasional late night fuck buddy relationship. We never went on a date, but she would come over to have wild sex. It was great.

I admit that I had twinges of guilt about never taking her out in public, but the truth is she loved it too. She was sometimes the person who made the call about getting together to fuck. The sex was always awesome and she never seemed to care that I was taking prettier girls out on dates. We sometimes even hooked up after one of my dates. It was fun.

ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers