The Blindfold and the Table

Story Info
Sensual bondage with a Ds theme.
937 words
4
14k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_a_j_
_a_j_
1 Followers

I like the blindfold. I like it because it causes her to reach out with her other senses, hearing, touch, smell, and everything is heightened. Every touch is a surprise. Every dangerous whisper near her ear is unexpected. It puts her in a state of helpless anticipation and even a little fear, since she knows what I'm capable of. Even though she knew what to expect, she didn't know what was coming.

So I put the blindfold on first.

Then I admired her, following my gaze with my hands over her ass, her back, shoulders, legs, tits, neck. "Mine," I said, with my hand cupping and squeezing her ass. "This belongs to me." Her lips parted and she breathed in sharply.

Then I undressed her, pulling her shirt over her head and dropping it to the side. Her bra followed, and then her leggings and sexy little panties till she stood breathtakingly naked and beautiful, small and helpless in only her blindfold. I kissed her teasingly, soft brushes of lips and a light flick of my tongue. And then again, more deeply, letting my need for her take control just a little, devouring her mouth with growing hunger. I slipped out of my own shorts and pressed my hard cock between the cheeks of her ass. She moaned softly, as I took her hips and pulled her back against me. "You did this," I breathed into her ear, sliding my cock slowly in the valley of her ass. "You did this to me." She moaned softly.

I moved away from her, and I slipped a tshirt onto her slim body, a grey one of mine that covered her like an ill-fitting minidress. That done, I lifted her under the ass (resisting the urge to just lower her onto my cock), and set her on the edge of the dining room table.

My original plan was to tie her to the table by ankles and wrists, but on a whim I left her legs free. Her wrists I tied by a length of rope that ran unsecured under the table, so she could move her arms just a little side to side. Her head was tipped back off one side of the table, and her heels rested on the other side. The grey tshirt hugged her slim body, her curves and hard nipples clearly defined under the filmy material.

I moved between her legs, leaned in and kissed her pretty pussy softly...I refer to her pussy as #1, because it's my favorite hole. Her mouth is #2 and her ass is #3. She was already wet and puffy, and I licked and kissed her briefly, teasingly moving my tongue slowly in the way I know she likes. When I drew away she made a disappointed noise. "I like teasing you," I said. Maybe you'll get to cum later..."

I moved to her head and slid the shaft of my cock across her lips. She's a good girl and opened for me, and I pushed it into her mouth, fucking her face as she sucked. I'd never used her mouth from that angle, and it felt incredible...I could see her throat expanding as I pushed my cock in deep, making her gag, taking my pleasure from her body. I pulled out and let her catch her breath, and then opened a knife with an audible click. I lifted the hem of the shirt , pierced it with the blade and cut it, and then tore the shirt open with a violent yank. She jerked with surprise, the shirt now laid open in a vee whose corner stopped just shy of her left nipple. I resumed fucking her face, running my hands over her bare skin, pinching and pulling her nipples, rubbing her wet, open pussy, sliding my thick middle finger inside and curling it to touch her deep pleasure center.

I pulled out of her mouth abruptly. "I'm going to fuck your number one hole now," I said. I stepped quickly to the other side of the table, my cock glistening with her spit, and pulled her towards me till her ass was at the edge of the table. I lifted her legs and held her by the upper thighs, and pushed my cock into her, and started fucking her deep and hard.

I slid her sideways towards her hand. "Play for me," I commanded. "I like to see your little fingers on your clit..." With some wriggling she was able to comply, her fingers pressing and rubbing her clit as I used her tight little fuck hole. "I can feel it," I panted. "I can feel the squeeze..."

Grabbing the ends of the shirt, I tore it again, up to the collar this time, pinching and pulling her nipples, squeezing her firm tits as I fucked her hard. I moved my hands to her shoulders, then her thighs, pulling her back against me as I pushed forward. It felt unbelievable, the sensation compounded by the sense of power her submission gives me. I felt my orgasm build, and build.

"I'm going to cum in your ass," I growled. "Keep playing." I pulled my cock out of her #1 hole, and worked the head into #3, stroking my shaft as I did. As soon as the head pushed through her tight little pucker, my orgasm hit like a runaway train. I trembled and shook, growling as I sent my cum into her body.

My body eventually stopped trembling, and I pulled back a bit from her body. I leaned close and said, "Now you're going to cum for me..."

_a_j_
_a_j_
1 Followers