Breaking and Entering

Story Info
Three young adults break into a popstar's house just for fun.
7.8k words
4.34
45.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

It was another scorching hot day in the City of Los Ninfas, which was going through the second week of a record heat-wave. The heat was oppressive enough to keep most of the city indoors, but it wasn't enough to keep Sydney Downing, her twin brother Caden Downing, and her best friend Sue Nami away from the skate-park, especially since they'd have most of it to themselves. Sydney and Caden had just turned eighteen, but they were both fairly small for their age, Caden especially. If it hasn't been for her pretty face and recently developed bustline, Sydney could have probably passed for a boy herself. She had always acted like a boy, talked like a boy, and dressed like a boy, but after puberty had gotten its way with her Sydney would never be able to pass for a boy again. Although her she kept her messy brown hair cut short, it was unintentional stylish. Although she never wore makeup, she didn't need to. She had naturally puffy lips that were just a shade darker than her warmly tanned skin. She never wore mascara, but her eyelashes were natural thick and long. She did her best to constrain her swelling breasts with a tight sports bras and baggy t-shirts, but her breasts were too perky and full to hide. All the sports she played had done amazing things for her figure, giving her a narrow toned waist, round accentuated hips, and a solid butt that you could bounce a quarter off of. Sydney Downing was—despite her every intention—one of the hottest girls at Los Ninfa High School.

She didn't hate being hot. She liked the attention it got her from the cool sexy boys at school, like 'Dreamy' Dante Hollande, who she'd give a blowjob to once in awhile even though he was dating Sadie Wetwood, the most popular girl in school. Sydney wasn't trying to steal Dante or anything. She didn't want a boyfriend. She just wanted to suck a nice big cock once in awhile, and it helped that it was attached to the boyfriend of a blond bimbo cheerleader bitch-queen who she absolutely hated. Sydney like causing problems. She liked being a troublemaker.

The heat had caused Sydney to dress a bit skimpier than she usually preferred. As she rolled around the skatepark on her favorite skateboard (it had an explicitly pornographic print on the bottom of a Japanese school-girl being raped by tentacles), all she had one was a small sports-bra, a pair of skimpy running shorts which kept bunching up in her ass, becoming a thong, a pair of mismatched sneakers, fingerless gloves, and a backwards baseball cap on her head. Her toned body glistened with sweat, and although she was only vaguely aware of it, the expression on her naturally perfect face was sensual to the point of almost being orgasmic. Sydney was a little horny, as she skated around the park. Skating made her horny for some reason, as did the heat. She had spent the entire night before masturbating to random porn GIFs on the internet, but she was still horny today.

"I'm bored," Sydney said to her Caden and Sue as she stopped and kicked her skateboard up into her hands. "I want to do something bad. Do we have any fireworks?"

"We used the last of them blowing up my old dolls last weekend," said Sue Nami, who was rolling around the park on her roller-skates.

Sue Nami was a cute eighteen year old Japanese-American girl, and one of Sydney's oldest friends. Sue was one of the cuter nerds in school, and was borderline popular, not that she cared. She had perfect grades, was admired by her teachers, and was the school's champion spelling bee contender, but she was also a bit of a hellion. Sue had a penchant for blowing things up or setting them on fire, and not always in the name of science. She had been on the FBI's watch list since she was thirteen because of a mishap with an exploding birthday cake that nearly tore a house down. Most people wouldn't expect her to be dangerous though. She was too cute, with her round face, big black eyes, and long black hair. She usually dressed like a sugary pink Disney princess, but the heat had forced her into a tiny yellow crop-top and a frilly white mini-skirt. She looked a bit childish in all her padding, wearing a helmet, elbow-pads, and kneepads, but Sue didn't mind looking childish. Sue actually cared very little what anyone thought of her. She excelled at school because it was easy. She was nice to people because she was nice. She dressed like a dork because she enjoyed dressing like a dork. She masturbated frequently because she was always horny. She was as much a creature of 'id' as Sydney was, even though they expressed their baser desires differently.

Sydney grumbled. "Okay. No fireworks. What about some cans of spray-paint? We go any of those? I want to paint a huge black cock on that wall over there."

"Mom confiscated them all after you painted that big black cock on the neighbor's' garage, remember?" said Caden Downing, Sydney's twin brother, who was sitting in the shade of a tree and playing a game on his smartphone.

Caden was Sydney's younger brother (younger by only a few minutes), and he was very much her mirror image. If Sydney was a girl with all the qualities of a badass boy, then Caden was a boy with all the most feminine qualities of a girl. He was pretty, as she was, but the same features which made Sydney gorgeous made her brother into a twink. He had big green eyes, a button-nose, pouty lips, and a slender physique that made him look like a ballerina. He was cute, but not in the way that made girls wet their panties. He was cute in the way that made girls pat him on the head and treat him like a gay puppy. Caden had all the qualities of a gay best friend, which every girl in school wanted, but Caden insisted that he wasn't gay. In truth, he wasn't. Caden was a desperately horny little eighteen year old boy who had to masturbate his little three-inch dick several times a day just to get by, but what he really needed was some hot pussy. No girl at school would fuck him though. Most thought he was gay, and even if they hadn't, none of them wanted to waste their time fucking a three-inch stub-dick that wouldn't get them off, not when Los Ninfas High School had plenty of six-foot tall beefy studs with big donkey-dicks the size of a girl's forearm.

At his lowest moment, Caden had even begged Sue for a pity-fuck. Sue laughed at him the first time, mocked him the second time, and spat on him the third time. Sue had standards. She didn't have any pity either. She wasn't really into hooking up with guys anyway. She really did prefer masterbation, or sometimes having some lesbian playtime with Sydney or the other girls in school. Sue only hooked up with boys if it was to have a three-way with Sydney, and even then all Sue would do was suck the boy's cock and lick his balls. She wouldn't kiss the boy, and she'd never let a dick inside her pussy. The closest she ever let Caden get to her was when they masturbated together, or one time when she let him hide in the closet while she and Sydney had a three-way with Dante.

"Lame," Sydney groaned. "Lame. Bored. Hot. Horny. Frustrated." She sat down on her skateboard and rolled around the tree where her brother was sitting.

"Want to give Dante a call?" Sue suggested with a feline smile on her cute face. "I'm horny too. We could entice him with a threeway. Caden, you can watch from the closet again, if you're a good boy," Sue giggled, and winked at him.

"Sadie's family took him to their beach house upstate for the weekend," Sydney grumbled. "He's probably fucking her brains out right now, and I bet her parents are cool with it because they're so fucking liberal or whatever."

"Lame," Sue shrugged, and went back to roller-skating without a care in the world.

"Do you have a joint?" Sydney asked, laying down on the grass next to her brother.

Caden shook his head "no," but Sue nodded "yes." She looked around to make sure they were alone—they were—and with a sweet giggle she lifted up her frilly white mini-skirt, flashing her cute pink panties to Sydney and Caden. Caden blushed. Sydney bit her lip and smiled. Sue pulled her panties down to her knees and produced from the sweaty crotch a little plastic bag with two short blunts in them. She skated over without pulling her panties up or her skirt down. Her air felt good against her naked pussy, which was totally hairless and swollen like a peach. Caden had seen Sue naked plenty of times, but each time was like the first time for the horny little virgin boy, and his three-inch dick sprang up like a light-switch.

"You're cute," Sydney said to Sue. She took the blunts, lit one with a lighter, took a deep drag, and offered the blunt up to Sue, but that's not what Sue wanted. Sue got on her knees between Sydney's legs and leaned in for a kiss. Sue sucked the weed smoke from Sydney's mouth and she blew it out at Caden, giggling. Caden's little penis grew so stiff it nearly snapped.

"Wow, you are horny," Sydney laughed, and she gave Sue's pasty white ass a spank. Sue laughed and began rubbing her body against Sydney. She knew that no one was around, but even if someone had been, she wasn't really that shy about being naughty in public. Sue would shamelessly masturbated on the school-bus during field trips, just because she knew that no one would stop her.

"Finger me?" Sue asked, almost pleadingly.

"Of course, sweetie," Sydney said.

Sue rolled on he back between Caden and Sydney, and Sydney leaned on top of her to get a good angle. She planted her hand on Sue's hairless pussy and and began gently working it with two fingers. Sue began to moan immediately. Her cunt was already wet and nearly swollen shut. Sydney knew she could make her friend cum with two flicks of her finger, but Sydney wanted to toy with Sue a bit longer than that, so she just teased her friend's clit and kept the horny Asian girl on the edge. Sue began to whine and thrust her pussy up into Sydney's hand, but Sydney knew Sue's body as well as her own, and she kept the girl hanging. Sydney wanted to makes Sue beg for it.

"You two are so gay," Caden mumbled, looking away and trying not to feel jealous or awkward.

Sydney and Sue were not gay, not in their minds. They were just two friends who helped each other get off. One girl giving another a finger-bang was no different than giving her a backrub. This was just how friends acted, which Caden would know, if he had any male friends. Sydney was certain that all the boys at school were circlejerking over the weekends, just like the girls were.

"Sydney," Sue whimpered. "Stop playing around and make me cum! I'm starting to feel faint."

Sydney was about to hit Sue's g-spot and pop her friend's pussy like a pineapple piñata, but she got distracted by a car driving by. It wasn't any regular car, but a decked out ivory white BMW, top of the line, with platinum rims, a silver hood ornament of a naked woman, and gold trim on the license plates which read "SEX."

"Holy shit," Sydney gasped. "That's Beverly Hilton's car!"

Beverly Hilton was the hottest and most controversial popstar at the moment, and probably one of the sexiest social-media celebrities who had ever lived. Even Sydney kind of liked her, but only because Beverly Hilton was a badass bitch who used men like they were disposable sex-toys, and never apologized for anything. Her hottest single at the moment was "Rape Me Harder," which was a remix of last year's summer hit, "Rape Me Softly." Everything Beverly Hilton did was explicitly pornographic and unarguably exploitative. She used pornstars in her music videos, got in violent fights with other popstars, and loudly bragged about how she only dated drug-dealers and gangster with twelve-inch cocks. She was so controversial that she was banned from performing in several countries, but she could still rake in a hundred million for doing a private show for some Saudi prince. She was very much a paragon of the zeitgeist.

Beverly Hilton's car rolled by and drove up the onramp for the airport. Beverly was probably on her way to some show in New York, or London, who the moon, or wherever. That realization tickled Sydney's naughty-nerve. She looked up to the mesa where all the rich people in Los Ninfas lived, all the celebrities and high-powered lawyers and shit, and she got an idea.

Sydney stood up, got on her skateboard, and kicked herself forward.

"Come on, losers," Sydney said to Sue and Caden. "I've got a fun idea."

"B-b-but what about me?" Sue cried. "I was just about cum! Don't blue-ball me, Sydney! SYDNEY!"

"Gonna have to follow me if you want to get off, baby," Sydney laughed. "That, or have Caden finish you off."

Caden perked up with hope in his eyes. "Um . . . Yeah! I could help you out, Sue. If you want."

Sue pouted angrily, took the lit blunt, and put it out against Caden's bare thigh. Caden whimpered like a kicked puppy but didn't resist. He was too much of a bitch to fight back, and they both knew it.

Sue got back onto her skates, pulled her panties up, and raced after Sydney. Caden poured some water on the burn on his thigh, and then got on his bike to follow.

#

"Have you ever heard of a movie called 'The Bling Ring?'" Sydney asked Sue and Caden as they rolled into the wealthiest neighborhood in town. It couldn't technically be gated because of a local ordinance, but there were definitely some rent-a-cops patrolling the streets.

"No," Sue said, and Caden shook his head.

"Well, that's where I got my idea from," Sydney said, "'The Bling Ring' is this awesome story about a bunch of really smart cool kids who break into the houses of celebrities while the celebrities aren't around, and they get to play with all kinds of awesome shit, and have cool parties, and cool shit like all that shit."

"Do they ever get caught?" Caden asked.

"I don't know," Sydney shrugged. "I never finished it."

"So . . . Are we—"

"Breaking into Beverly Hilton's mansion?" Sydney finished. "Fuck yeah!"

#

Caden protested at first—because he was a whiny little fag-bitch—but Sydney and Sue were both ecstatic over the idea, and he followed them despite his misgivings—because he was a whiny little fag-bitch. Beverly Hilton's mansion wasn't hard to find. It was the one with giant gold statues of people having sex in the front yard, and all three of the teens recognized it. Over a hundred different pornos had been filmed at Beverly's mansion, some of them featuring a young eighteen year old Beverly Hilton herself, which had been quite a controversial career move, considering she had once been a child actor on a family show.

Despite all expectation to the contrary, getting over the front gate took less than a second, and once they were over, the three intruders felt comfortably out of sight. Beverly's mansion was a sprawling estate of Californian decadence, with palm trees and oleander hedges ringing the property. They were high enough up the mesa that they could see most of the town, the beach, and an endless stretch of ocean. The front yard was bigger than the Downing and Nakamura houses combined, and it was divided into several sections by rosebushes and erotic statuary.

"Oh shit, look at this stud," Sue giggled as she ran over to a big marble statue of a naked African male. His muscles were bulging, his posture was seated, and his foot-long marble cock was totally erect. "Take my picture with him!"

Sydney pulled out her phone and snapped some pictures of Sue playing with the stud statue. She sat on his lap and held his big dig between her legs like it was her own. She knelt before it and kissed the heavy marble balls. She pulled up her shirt and pressed her small breasts up against the shaft. Then she licked the marble cock, and she spat.

"Gross!" Sue spat. "I think I just tasted someone's old pussy-juice."

"Oh! Maybe it's Beverly's!" Sydney exclaimed. "You just tasted Beverly's old pussy-juice! That's so cool!"

"Guys," Caden whined. "I really don't think we should be doing this."

"Shut up, pussy," Sydney snapped at her brother.

"Yeah," Sue agreed. "Grow a dick, you pussy!"

"Hey!" Sydney laughed. "Let's go see if the house is unlocked!"

"Totally!" Sue agreed.

The girls scampered off, laughing and prancing like gay little faeries, and Caden followed—because he was a whiny little fag-bitch.

#

Caden hoped that his sister's little excursion on the wild-side would end when the discovered that the front door was locked, but as the gods would have it, the front door was not locked. It swung open, revealing a massive foyer dominated by a large staircase leading up to the second floor, one hallway leading into what looked like a dining room, and another that lead into a large living room. Sydney and Sue screamed and ran in separate directions, intentionally knocking shit over, including an expensive locking vase that was inexplicably filled with condoms.

"Holy shit!" Sydney laughed. "What does Beverly Hilton have a vase full of condoms for?"

"I don't know, but it's awesome!" Sue responded, kicking over an umbrella stand that was stuffed with pimp-canes and large dildos. "This place looks just like it does in the music videos!"

"Let's go find her bedroom!" Sydney suggested, and ran up the stairs.

"Wait for me!" Sue ran after her, but not before picking up one of the larger dildos and throwing it at another vase, shattering it.

" . . . Guys. This is illegal." Caden whined, and followed.

#

Beverly's bedroom looked like something from an alternate dimension in which the Queen of England was also a pornstar. There was a massive bed that looked large enough to host a dozen people, and the ceiling above it was made of mirrors. There were stripper-poles installed in every corner of the room, and the floor was littered with literally hundreds of pieces of clothing, ranging from leather jackets, to fuck-me pumps, to lingerie, to skimpy swimsuits. There was a huge flat-screen television dominating the wall across from the bed, and it was turned on, but muted. The video it was showing looked like a homemade porno, and the focus of the shot was none other that Beverly Hilton herself. She was naked, sweaty, and a total mess as she gagged herself on the huge white cock which filled half the screen. This was clearly not a professional production, but just a regular old sex-tape.

"Fuck," Sue gasped. "Who's dick is that?"

"Damn," Sydney chuckled. "I don't know, but it looks big enough to kill a girl. That's got to be the biggest white dick I've ever seen."

"Yeah," Sue said, comparing her forearm to Beverly's, and determining from that triangulation that the penis on screen must have been thirteen inches or more in real life. Sue's legs shook. It wasn't just the length that frightened the little Asian girl, but the girth as well. That great white cock was as thick around as a soda-can, and Sue was quite certain that something the size of a soda-can would destroy her little Japanese cunt. She saw herself being impaled on it like a marshmallow on a machete, and the thought nearly made her cry

"You guys, we should go," Caden whined. "No one leaves the house with the T.V. on unless they're coming back. We're going to get caught."

"*We're going to get caught,*" Sydney mimicked her brother in an exaggerated tone of obnoxiousness. She found the remote's mute button and pressed it, turning the noise on, and filling the room with the sounds of Beverly Hilton asphyxiating herself on big dick, filling the whole house with an echoing 'Gluck, Gluck, Gluck, Gluck!'

"Chill out," Sydney told her brother. "Just think about how cool this is. We're in Beverly Hilton's house, in her bedroom, watching one of her private sex-tapes. This is badass! Don't you want to just get naked and go wild?

"I do," Sue said, breathing heavily. She was already pulling her frilly white skirt up and sliding her panties down to her knees. She still had her kneepads on.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers