The Blob Woman

Story Info
Megan moves into a new house, something already living there.
5.3k words
4.5
53.4k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: Hey everyone, hope you all had a good and scary Halloween! I was planning on getting this story out on Hallow's Eve but it ended up being a lot longer than I had originally planned, hope everyone enjoys it and be sure to tell me in the comments what you thought of it ;)

*****

"This is an amazing house; I can't believe you're renting it for so cheap!" Megan's best friend Jennifer exclaimed as she wandered around the new house to the kitchen where she started to open and examine the inside of the cupboards. "Who did you say you were renting from?"

"My mom's friend, they inherited this house but they live in Japan, and aren't planning on coming back any time soon." Megan said with a shrug as she leaned against the fridge, twirling her long chestnut hair around one finger absently.

"Well I'm jealous." Jennifer said, adjusting her glasses with a sigh. "I'm going to miss you as a roommate you know, my parents refused to let me live off campus." The young blonde was a year younger than Megan, and it was going to be her first year entering college. The two met in junior high when they had saw that they both had Star Wars stickers on their binders, and the two had been best friends ever since.

Megan shook her head, "Oh man, one year on res was enough, I mean the parties were great, but no one ever stopped partying. Imagine trying to study when there's Katy Perry just blasting a few dorms away. I like this neighborhood. It's nice and quiet. Feel free to stop by any time though." Megan added. "I'll keep the spare key in the shed."

"Awesome." Jennifer said, "Come on, I'm hungry. Be a good host and make me some food."

Megan rolled her eyes. "Okay okay, let me check the freezer." She had bought a few things from the grocery store a few days ago so she had plenty of food. "Frozen pizza?" She asked Jennifer, who was already busy doing something with her Iphone.

"Yeah sure." Jennifer said without looking up, thumbs flying fast across the tiny keyboard on the screen.

****

Half an hour later and they were eating pepperoni pizza and sitting on the couch watching Netflix from Megan's laptop. "This is the part where she dies." Jennifer commented as Megan groaned.

"What? I'm serious!" Jennifer insisted, completely oblivious.

"You know, there's no point in us watching a movie if you're going to sit there and tell me the entire plot."

"Nonsense. Oh here is the part where we find out that the guy was working for the mafia all along."

"Alright, I think I'm done with this movie." Megan said with a chuckle. "Want me to walk you home?"

"Nah it's like ten minutes to the dorm on my bike." Jennifer said, hopping up. "Night." She said, giving Megan a hug before running out into the hallway. "See you tomorrow!"

Megan walked over to the front door as Jennifer was leaving. As she locked the door, she sighed to herself. "Right, tomorrow." She walked past the packing boxes, pizza in hand. It was strange to have a large house all to herself, and without Jennifer it felt a little lonely. She wandered down a hallway she had never been before, and opened a door. She turned on the light and she couldn't believe her eyes.

The lights shone off the bright tile flooring, and in the center of it all was a pool. She couldn't believe it, her thoughts were already running with the thought of how much easier it would be to a get a good swim in after school, in the comfort of her own home, or pump up an inflatable raft and just relax on a lazy Saturday afternoon, mai tai in hand.

She looked down at the pool and frowned. But what was inside the pool wasn't water, it was in fact a thick looking white substance that looked like paint or maybe school glue. She knelt down to look a little closer, almost tempted to touch the smooth surface. A bubble erupted over the surface and with a cry, she dropped the pizza. It felt into the pool, staying afloat only for a moment before disappearing.

Megan backed away from the pool, confused. Perhaps it was some sort of cleaning agent for the pool? Either way, she wasn't going to be able to get rid of it any time soon, so she figured she would leave it until tomorrow. She went back through the hallway back to the house and headed upstairs to get ready for bed.

It was Megan's first night in her new house, and come to think of it, the first time she had ever lived alone. She was glad that they were able to bring her own bed in, the soft, familiar feel of the mattress helped make the bedroom seem more like home. She surfed on her laptop until midnight when her eyes started to droop. Now it was really time for bed. She switched off her bedside light and crawled underneath the covers, closing her eyes.

***

For many years, the thing living in the swimming pool had been sleeping peacefully, almost in a comatose state. When Megan had accidentally dropped the slice of pizza onto it, she had felt the ripples on its outer surface, and had awoken. Once she had determined that it was in fact, food, she had quickly broken down the pizza slice, taking in the nutrients to fuel her body. Nothing was wasted, and yet, the food only seemed to awaken a hunger in her that gnawed at her. She stirred impatiently, reaching out of the pool to feel around for more food. But there was nothing, just cold tile and concrete walls and eventually she slid back into the pool, waiting.

***

Megan tossed and turned in bed, her eyes felt so tired but her mind just kept making her think. "Ok, we'll do this just for tonight, but tomorrow we're going to adjust to our school sleep schedule." She muttered to herself as she went downstairs to get a glass of water.

The night was hot, and despite the windows being wide open it was still hot that she could feel sweat appear down the front of her black tank top. She was already wearing the smallest pair of short shorts she owned, the hems of the deep blue shorts barely covered her panties. If they were any shorter she might as well just walk around the house in her undergarments. She thought longingly of the pool, of cool blue waters that would be like heaven in this heat. Without thinking she realized she had walked to the hallway again and was standing at the door. She opened it and walked back into the room.

It was already a lot cooler in the room than anywhere else in the house, and she sat down on one of the white plastic lounging chairs with a grateful sigh. If only there was a way to get rid of all this gunk. She grabbed the leaf skimmer from the corner, sticking it into the stuff in the pool. It was so thick, it felt like it was pulling against the leaf skimmer, sucking it in.

Something was jabbing her! Now this was a far cry from the treat that came earlier, the blob known as Olena was getting more and more angry with the pole that was being stuck into her. She summoned all of her energy to push the pole out.

Megan pushed the substance around, trying to find the bottom of the pool using the stick. To her horror, the substance pushed back. She was standing near the edge and when it pushed back, with such force that she lost her balance. She felt forward, right into the pool and into the white glue like substance.

It was so thick that she was actually lying on top of the surface before she sank into the pool. She gasped, kicking her legs, trying to get to the side but her hands were just out of reach of the edge and the stuff was like quicksand, she couldn't move forward, she was held fast by the goo. She let out a horrified cry, panicking.

It seemed like there was no end to the injustice happening to her today, Olena was furious as the girl fell into her, kicking around inside of her. She stiffened her body, stopping the girl from struggling. Huh, interesting. She could feel the human, the feeling of her heated skin and the heartbeat that traveled through the arteries in her thighs.

Megan was stuck up to her neck in the substance, and now it was feeling less like glue and more like cement. She couldn't move a muscle and although she was trying to calm herself, telling herself that at least she was no longer sinking, dread was creeping up from the back of her mind.

That's when she felt the finger like projections touching her legs, at first they seemed like just her imagination, but soon the light touches became harder, until it felt like there were many hands touching her calves, moving their way up her legs. She clenched her hands into fists, pushing against the substance to no avail. The feelings of hands touching her continued up her legs, and she shuddered as they touched her hips. She started feeling them on her stomach, counting her ribs before reaching her breasts. The hands paused there, as if uncertain with the new, softer composition there, but then resumed touching, exploring her hardened peaks, the sensitive areas underneath her breasts. It would have been erotic had it not been so creepy. Megan continued to try and wriggle free, her mind was telling her that this must be a dream, or just her own mind, breaking down from being helplessly trapped in the pool.

The hands were almost everywhere now, on her breasts, her legs, and now there were even some squeezing her buttocks. She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to calm down.

Then all of a sudden she could feel movement underneath her feet as the substance pushed up against her, moving her upwards. Megan gasped in relief when the pressure was taken off her chest; finally her upper body was up above the liquid and it didn't feel like she was trapped. And now the multiple hands had stopped touching too. Megan sighed in relief, closing her eyes for a moment. When she opened her eyes, there was a new horror.

A large, bulbous amount of the white substance was rising up out of the muck, and parts of it were trickling down, creating a more recognizable shape, a human head. Actually, now that the hair and face was being formed, Megan realized it looked a lot like her. She screamed, jerking back to try and get as far away from her doppelganger self. Her fake self-grinned, changing again, this time the face changed enough so that it was no longer her. Now they were both waist high in the goo, and the blob woman had formed her own body now, with voluptuous round breasts and a tiny waist with a narrow frame.

The blob-woman moved forward, bringing a blob hand out to touch her cheek. Megan gritted her teeth, moving her face away, but the hand moved forward to rub against her cheek, it was wet and cold, and it left a trail of wetness down her cheek. How could this be real? She thought to herself as she felt the blob woman's hands on her tank top straps, pulling them down to expose her breasts to the cold air. She shivered as the wetness touched her now exposed skin; the blob woman cupped her breasts in her hands, fondling them.

This can't be happening, it's impossible! Megan thought as the blob woman took her hands and put them on her own breasts, as if showing her that they felt as real as hers. And indeed, they did feel real, despite them being liquid just a few moments before. She didn't have much time to think about this as the blob woman suddenly moved forward, putting her lips on Megan's.

"Bleerch!" She turned her head away, disgusted, but then hands were suddenly on her face, and the blob woman had moved with her so that they were again, face to face. She kissed Megan on the lips again with a smirk before moving down to her neck to suck and tease at her skin there.

"No, don't." Megan moaned, trying to push away creeping feelings of arousal as she physically used her hands to push the blob woman away. She did not like that. Almost instantly the substance beneath Megan's feet became liquid again, and with a cry she was neck high in the pool again, her feet touching the bottom.

Her arms were trapped in the thick gunk again, but thankfully not her chest, but that was probably because now the blob woman was fondling her breasts again, squeezing the mounds and using her thumbs-did she have thumbs? Well now she did- using her thumbs to pinch and massage her sensitive nipples.

Megan could feel those ghostly hands all over her body again, they must have been all controlled by the blob woman, Megan realized. The entire pool must be controlled by her, and when I fell, I actually fell inside her. She was brought abruptly out of her thoughts by fingers edging underneath the waistband of her shorts, and now that her arms were trapped again, she was helpless to stop her as the blob woman pulled down her shorts, letting them drift down to Megan's feet. She touched the previously unexplored area excitedly; a grin on her face as she felt the lace panties, the way they clung to Megan's hips, then without warning she stroked between Megan's legs, inadvertently almost brushing Megan's aroused clit in the process.

Megan let out an unintentional moan of pleasure, and then quickly stopped herself. Why was she turned on by this? But it was too late, the blob woman had heard her and smiled, looking pleased. The hand returned to stroke between Megan's legs, moving up and down the fabric to stroke Megan's pussy. Megan gritted her teeth, unwilling to show any more signs of arousal despite the fact that in her mind with every stroke she was constantly waiting for that moment when the hand would rub near her clit and give her a moment's pleasure.

"Fuck." Megan cursed. As if the blob woman could read her mind, now she was purposely just rubbing the bottom of Megan's panties, no longer using the up and down strokes that were stimulating her clit.

Stubbornly, Megan turned her head away, and only turned back when she could feel that now the blob woman was pulling down her panties, also letting them drop onto the floor of the pool. Now she was completely exposed, she tried to cover herself with her hands and pull her thighs together but almost lazily the blob woman made it so that the area around her hands and ankles was almost solid again, and she even pulled Megan's legs apart a few more inches. Megan squirmed as the hands returned to stroke her pussy lips for a moment before circling her clit once.

Megan was now spread-eagled in the pool and could feel the fluid pressing against her most intimate places. The blob woman moved in to kiss her on the lips again, at the same time the hands continued to do that good stroke that Megan liked, the one where it gently grazed her clit at the end of every stroke. The blob woman was kissing Megan still, but not giving her break to breath. Megan opened her mouth to gasp for air and suddenly the blob woman's tongue was in her mouth, exploring once again, massaging Megan's tongue with hers. She didn't taste like anything, only wetness.

Speaking of wetness, the hands that continued to touch all over her body were starting to get Megan really turned on, she realized that she was actually grinding down on the hand to put more pressure on her clit. Ashamed, she stopped herself, but now the hand had become a tongue, lapping at her outer folds and then at her sensitive clit. She moaned into the blob woman's mouth, who continued to French kiss her, so now there was the feeling of two tongues on her for her mind to comprehend. The tongue down underneath danced around her sensitive areas before finding her entrance, and then decided to lick there, entering her about half an inch or so.

God, she was getting eaten out by the blob woman, and she couldn't help but admit to herself that it actually felt good. Really good in fact, the blob woman was taking more time to please her than most of her previous boyfriends. The tongue was being bolder now, darting into her entrance, going a little deeper each time. Megan could feel the heat rising in her cheeks, it felt so good that now she was egging the blob woman on. "Come on, that can't be all you got, what else you got?" The blob woman made a face at her, accepting the challenge. Megan felt fingers on her pussy again, the two fingers made a v shape as they swept the perimeter of her entrance before slowly pushing inside of her.

"Oh god, yes." Megan groaned as the fingers started to thrust into her, there was no point in disguising the fact that she enjoyed them, she wasn't sure that she could've anyways, she was so wet from the blob woman fondling her and eating her out. As the fingers pumped their way in and out of her the blob woman kissed at Megan's neck, and Megan rested her head on the blob woman's shoulder as the fingers continued to work her. In and out, in and out. She closed her eyes as she panted, she could feel herself about to orgasm, and she was so close, close...

The tongue returned to lick at her clit gently and she exploded, clenching hard against the fingers as she orgasm. She forgot all about being scared as she came, she clenched her hands too, grateful for the cool fluid against her heated skin. She gasped for air, for a moment aware of every touch, the feeling of the substance against her body, the cool air cooling her heated cheeks.

Now the hands had stopped touching and Megan could finally think, she opened her eyes and realized that the blob woman had stopped kissing her and moved back. She looked very pleased about something.

"What is it?" Megan asked as it beamed. Hands took hers and pulled them towards the blob woman. For a moment she thought she knew what was coming, the blob woman must have made her own pussy and wanted Megan to feel how real it was. She was shocked when she felt the hardness on the blob woman's crotch, when the blob woman guided her to her veiny shaft and her large, round tip. The blob woman had made herself a cock.

Megan was at a loss for words as the blob woman used her hands to stroke her large cock. Large was an understatement, it was huge, the blob woman had made herself a cock that was long and thick and was now forcing Megan to give her a hand job, letting her feel exactly how enormous the cock was. It was as thick as a wine bottle, and almost just as long too.

"That's not going to fit inside of me, you know." Megan said weakly as the blob woman surged forward, pressing the large shaft up between Megan's breasts. She made Megan push her breasts together, thrusting up between them with that huge phallus. A few thrusts and it was back to wanting a hand job again, the blob woman left Megan to do so as she continued to squeeze Megan's breasts, and kiss her on the lips, all the while thrusting into Megan's hands.

Megan did a good a job as she could, the cock was much like a man's cock, it did indeed feel practically real, the softness of the flesh with the hardness underneath, it was veiny and muscular with a very pronounced tip. She stroked the cockhead as well and the blob woman closed her eyes in pleasure. Megan devoted one hand entirely to cup the head, the other stoking up and down the lengthy shaft. She was hoping she could get the blob woman off with just her hands, but although the blob woman seemed to enjoy it quite a lot, soon she pushed Megan's hands away.

Immediately Megan tried to swim away, and this time she must have took the blob woman by surprise, because she was actually able to reach the side of the pool and grab the edge before she could feel the blob woman on her, pulling her back. "No!" She screamed, kicking her legs. She heard an 'ooff' from behind her as she hit something solid, but then she felt the pulling on her legs again, and to her horror, she could feel hands spreading her butt cheeks.

Defeated, she quickly flipped herself over and let herself be pulled back into the pool. This time the blob woman pulled her right to the center of the pool, and this time she knew that there would be no escape.

"Please." She begged helplessly as the blob woman started fondling her again, this time going straight for her breasts and pussy with her hands, at the same time, only this time the blob woman had her arms around Megan's neck too and was kissing her greedily. It seemed like the blob woman liked doing everything at once, and was perfectly capable of doing so as well, Megan thought as the tongue came to lap at her clit once again. She could feel herself getting aroused again, but this time she was frightened by the thought of that massive cock that the blob woman would surely want to enter her with.

12