The Block Party

Story Info
Sara's accidental encounter.
2.7k words
4.47
56.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drunkwife
drunkwife
246 Followers

I had been excited all morning about the block party. We've had so many new neighbors move in to our court over the last year and I was looking forward to getting to know them.

Our little section of the neighborhood is unique, since we are separated from the rest of the subdivision. Most of the main development is on a loop, while ours branches off into its own little court. It's very secluded, which is one of the reasons we decided to move here.

One of the new neighbors offered their home as the base of the party since they were centrally located, and they had the most space. I could see their driveway from my upstairs windows and watched as Dave, the husband, was setting up chairs and the grill. His wife, Lisa, was helping as well, setting out paper plates and glassware for all the guests.

The party was scheduled to start at noon, and since it was mid July, everyone agreed that it would be casual and laid back. The heat had been pretty intense for the last week, so we were all just going to wear what we were comfortable in. Dave was wearing a pair of swim shorts and a Hawaiian shirt, while Lisa had what looked like a tennis skirt and tank top.

There are only three things I wear in the summer time, bikinis at home, sun dresses when I go out, and cocktail dresses when have to. I had just purchased a really cute little sun dress that I had been dying to wear. It was white with little cherries all over it, a bit 1950's looking with thin shoulder straps and flared out at the hem which was just above my knees. It reminded me of something a pin up girl would wear, especially after I slipped on my wedge heels.

The only problem with this dress was that the top half of it was apparently designed for smaller breasted women, so I wasn't able to button the top. I loved the way it looked but i was sure some of the wives would be scowling, especially since I would be attending alone. I didn't really care what they thought, especially in this heat. They're lucky I didn't decide to just wear my bikini.

It was only 12:15 when I finished getting ready, and I hate being the first guest at any social event so I decided to sit by the pool and have a glass of wine before leaving. Somehow time got away from me and before I knew it, it was 1:30 so I walked out the back gate and headed up the street to Dave and Lisa's home. It looked like everyone had already arrived as I approached. There were at least 20 people standing around the driveway, eating hamburgers and drinking.

I was happy to see Robert, my next door neighbor, when I arrived. He walked up and gave me a hug and proceeded to introduce me to everyone. Some of them I knew already but there were at least ten people whom I had only seen occasionally as I drove through. Everyone was very friendly and we all pretty much hit it off right away. It may have been the fact that there was plenty of wine and beer available but still, we were all having a good time.

After several hours, I had met and talked to everyone, which was a bit exhausting. I was growing tired of explaining, for the tenth time, why my husband wasn't here with me, but eventually everyone got it. Robert even joked that he was looking after me and all questions could be directed towards him. I think he saw my frustration, and was trying to keep my mind off of it.

The party continued into the evening with most of the guests staying around until almost sunset. I realized that I hadn't seen Robert in a while so I wandered around the back area and found him sitting with another older gentleman named Andy, who was Lisa's father. He was staying a couple weeks with them since he was widowed and retired. Andy was every bit as charming as Robert and I liked him immediately. The three of us chatted for a half an hour until Andy excused himself for the evening, explaining that he had been driving all day and was ready for bed, so Robert and I headed back out to the driveway to join the rest of the group.

All of the wine I had been drinking finally caught up with me so I asked Lisa to guide me to the bathroom. She told me that the door just left of the laundry room was for guests, so I headed inside. I found that it was occupied, so I stood there waiting, hoping not to pee myself. Dave happened to pass by and my pain must have been obvious because he told me there was another bathroom at the top of the stairs.

I didn't even wait for him to finish his sentence before quickly climbing the stairs and darting into the bathroom. When I finished, I checked my lipstick in the mirror and went to leave. The bathroom had a second door that confused me since I came in so quickly and I inadvertently went to leave through the wrong door. This door led to the guest bedroom where Andy was staying.

When I opened it, I realized that I was going the wrong way but curiosity got the best of me so I peeked inside. The lights were very dim and I didn't expect the room to be occupied but it was. There, naked on the bed, was Andy. He had a book in one hand, which covered his view of me, and his erection in the other hand. I froze in my tracks, unsure if I should slowly back out undetected or just apologize quickly and leave. I was like a squirrel in the street, trying to make a decision but frozen still.

I could feel my cheeks turning red as I attempted to slowly retreat without Andy noticing my intrusion. I took a small step backwards and my heel caught on the door stopper, which caused me to stumble sideways and further into Andy's room. As I tried to hurry to my feet, Andy sat up and set his book down and without even batting an eye, came over to help me.

"I'm so sorry," I stammered, "the bathroom downstairs was occupied so Dave sent me up here."

Andy had a grin on his face as he nodded his head.

"I'm just happy to see that I'm not the only one who can't remember which door I came through." He chuckled.

"I'm so embarrassed, I didn't see anything, I promise." I told Andy as I steadied myself, fixing one of my heels that had slipped to the side when I fell.

"Of course you did, dear, you wouldn't be too observant if you hadn't seen a naked man in the center of the room," he laughed.

"Don't worry," he said calmly, "I'm not embarrassed, or shy for that matter."

Andy was definitely not shy or embarrassed, because he had made no effort to cover himself as he stood there. When I realized this, I nervously stepped sideways and my heel slipped again, causing me to stumble. Andy quickly caught me by my shoulders and led me to the edge of the bed to sit.

"I hope your ankles not twisted," he said, "oh, I see, your strap has come undone."

I sat there on the edge of Andy's bed as he knelt down to tighten the ankle strap on my heel. I watched as his large rugged looking hands nimbly worked the tiny buckle while resting my foot on his thigh. His upper body was quite muscular and from this angle I was admiring his broad shoulders.

When he finished with my shoe, he lightly rubbed my ankle as he smiled up at me. I was slightly mesmerized by him and could only sit there as his hand gently massaged my flesh. Our eyes met and held their gaze for a moment and my heart began to race. As Andy looked down again at my foot, his eyes paused for a moment. From where he was kneeling, my short dress wasn't covering anything, and I hadn't worn panties.

I knew what he had seen but he didn't react except for a slight grin and an involuntary lick of his lips which made my stomach flutter. I watched his hands as they caressed my foot, and then upwards to my calf. I could also see that his erection was slowly returning as he occasionally glanced upwards under my dress.

"You have such lovely soft skin, Sara." He said, his voice calm and steady.

I moaned softly as I smiled down at him, loving every single stroke of his hands. Spending all day in heels is not easy so when someone massages your feet or calves, it's almost orgasmic.

"And so firm," he said, "just wonderful."

As he said that, he lifted my foot a little higher, bending my knee upwards, causing my short dress to slide further up my thighs. Andy looked under my dress again, but this time he wasn't trying to be sly about it. He held his gaze between my legs as he continued rubbing my calve and licked his lips again. The sight of his tongue as he knelt between my legs was feeding me dirty thoughts.

His confidence and brashness was making me wonder if he was as good with his tongue as he is with his hands. I couldn't help but wonder how far Andy would proceed if I didn't object to his actions. Was he just getting a quick peek before sending me on my way, so he could resume his playtime with the thoughts of me to help him along, or was he going to take advantage of the fact that he had a lady with no panties and a good wine buzz on his bed.

Andy began working his way up my leg, to the spot behind my knee, lifting and bending as he massaged. I wanted to see how far he would go so I let out a soft moan and laid myself back on his bed and closed my eyes. I heard him let out a very soft groan, as I laid myself back I gently tugged the hem of my dress just a bit higher. My thighs were completely exposed and I was certain that he could now see my pussy entirely.

This game we were playing was creating such sexual tension that it was almost unbearable. Was this charming handsome man the kind of guy who would seduce a tipsy lady with a foot massage? As his hands went higher, up over my thighs, he pushed both of my legs up so that my feet were resting on the edge of the bed. I was still giving him the benefit of the doubt at this point but he quickly changed that when I felt his hot breath between my legs.

He scooted closer and let my feet slip forward until my legs rested on his shoulders. He paused for a moment to see if I would object and then kissed my inner thigh while squeezing my calve. I laid there, envisioning his tongue as he kissed my skin, remembering the way it looked as he licked his lips. I could hear myself breathing as his kisses drew closer to my pussy, and my legs spread wider with each kiss. There was no denying that Andy was fully intent on more than just a massage, he was intentionally teasing me.

I heard him take a breath just a second before I felt his hot tongue run gently across my clit, swirling for a moment and then running it down between my lips. I involuntarily made a moaning noise as his tongue stole my breath. Andy wrapped his arms around my thighs and began furiously devouring my pussy with the longest tongue I've ever seen. I swore for a moment that Andy had slipped a finger or two inside me but when both of his hands began sliding up under my dress, I realized that what I was feeling was his tongue.

The sensations he was giving me were unreal as his tongue snaked its way deep inside me, curling and twisting as he closed his mouth down my smooth lips. His hands reached my nipples and he began lightly pulling on them as he buried his face between my legs, snapping them gently between his fingers. I wanted to cry out in ecstasy but had to hold back since there were others downstairs, so I buried my face in the blankets as I began to cum.

Andy began quickly shaking his head side to side, his nose stroking my clit with each movement of his head, as he flicked and spun his tongue. I couldn't help it, I cried out as I gripped my thighs and quivered on the edge of his bed. He didn't let up until my body stopped shaking and I had caught my breath, which felt like an eternity.

When Andy stopped, he released his grip on me and stood up, causing my limp body to slowly slide off the edge of the bed and onto the floor. I sat there on my butt, staring at his cock as he pulled my dress over my head. My body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, my thighs still shaking and all I could think of was returning the favor.

Andy watched me as I sat up, wrapped my arms around his legs and brought my mouth to his cock, sliding him down my throat in one swift motion. I held myself there for a moment, relishing the feeling of his shaft as his heartbeat thumped lightly on the back of my tongue.

"Oh god, Betty." He said, as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Betty?" I thought to myself. Maybe that was his wife's name, or maybe he just forgot my name. I didn't care, I could be Betty for him if that's what made him happy.

I began my slow steady blow job, gripping the base of his cock as he moaned and repeatedly called me Betty.

"Mmm hmm," was all I said as his cock filled my mouth.

After a minute or two, Andy stepped back and lifted me to my feet before placing me back on the edge of the bed. He leaned in and kissed me as he laid me back, pulling my legs up and around him as we kissed. The head of his cock was lined up perfectly and he pressed his hips forward until my pussy lips wrapped around it, guiding him in. Andy broke our kiss and stood straight up, gripping his cock as he pushed inside. He stood there between my legs, taking hold of them as he fed a little bit at a time into my pussy, until he was buried completely.

I think we both knew that we had to be quick so as to not raise suspicion. Andy thrust his cock inside me a dozen times or so before his body went rigid and he began to cum. His muscular cock swelled and then exploded inside of me as it tapped my cervix, sending me over the edge once again.

When his climax ended, he collapsed onto me, taking a nipple into his mouth and gently sucking before lifting himself to his feet. I sat up as he handed me my dress and raised my arms while he helped me back into it. He winked at me with a smile, kissed my cheek and patted my ass before turning and climbing back into bed. I headed towards the bathroom to make sure I was presentable before heading downstairs again.

"Sleep tight, Andy." I said as I closed the door behind me.

"Goodnight, darling Sara." He relied.

I grinned as I closed the door. I guess he knew my name after all.

drunkwife
drunkwife
246 Followers