The Blond Con

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My jeans. Right. Slowly, lethargically, I brought my hands forward and released the snap on my pants. With how relaxed I was, it was easy to act brainwashed. I lowered my zipper, treating the mark to a flash of bright red from over my mound. Then, I hooked my thumbs in the belt loops at my hips, gave a shimmy, and in one smooth motion shucked my pants down to my ankles.

As I stood up, a cool breeze washed over my exposed buttcheeks, reminding me just how exposed I now was.

"Fuck, you're hot. Turn around and bend over."

At this I glanced at Conner, who from his position behind the mark gave me a slight grimace and a brief nod. Not that I really expected anything else. Damn. This was not exactly how I planned to give Conner his first proper look at my goodies. I kinda thought he might get a little action later tonight, a little post-con success celebration, but this was just humiliating.

Still, I had a job to do.

I obeyed. First, I turned around, giving the mark an unobstructed view of my bare and beautiful booty, in all its glory. Then, I gave him an even better view as I bent at the waist. I could even feel the tension in my thong, stretched tight over my slit and anus. Sure enough-

"Fuck, man, I can see her asshole!" The mark exclaimed. "That shit looks tight as hell."

Without warning, I felt his large hands grab my cheeks and spread them, followed by the mark's breath on my butthole. At this point, my skinny little thong was riding so high in my privates that it wasn't really hiding anything anymore. I stood there, bent at the waist with my bare butt spread in a stranger's hands, for what felt like forever. Finally, he took his hands off me. I breathed a small sigh of relief.

"You've got yourself a deal." The mark stated.

Yes! I can taste the steak already.

"First, though, I'm about to bust out of these pants. You mind if I get a quick blowjob from your blonde friend here?" The mark asked.

It's a good thing I was bent over, my ass between the mark and me; otherwise, there's no way he would have missed the shocked expression I'm sure flashed across my face. I looked at Conner, eyes wide. He looked back at me, then back at the mark.

"Uh," he started, "I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"What? Why?" cried the mark. "Don't tell me the pills aren't good for actually nailing her?"

"No, of course they're good for that. It's just, uh, we're in public, you know? Don't want to get caught."

"Shit, man, we're in the middle of the woods in the middle of the workday. Ain't nobody coming. I need to get off, or I'm going to bust a nut in my pants."

He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans.

"Hey, Goldie, was it? Get that bra off, get on your knees, and start sucking."

I looked at Conner, my eyes pleading with him to find a way out of this. He looked at me, gave a small shrug, and flashed me three fingers.

Shit. Never break character.

When this is over, Conner and I are going to have a long talk about the story behind our next con.

I stood up and turned to face the mark, who of course was standing there looking like a fat kid in a candy store, huge stupid grin and all. Of course, by the time he bothered to look at my face, I had my blank expression back in place. For some reason, I was still totally chill, and I found it surprisingly easy to stay calm and obey instructions that just a few weeks ago would have made me freak the fuck out.

I reached behind my back, and with a quick flick of the wrist released my bra. It fell to the ground, and the girls bounced freely in the cool autumn air. It might have even felt liberating, if not for what came next.

"Mmm," said the mark. "Nice nipples. Now get on your knees and get to work."

He slid his jeans and briefs down to his thighs, and his cock sprung free. Honestly, it could have been worse. Average length, average girth, and it seemed like this guy at least showered regularly.

I couldn't delay any longer. I lowered myself to my knees, took a deep breath, leaned forward, and slid his hot, throbbing cock into my mouth.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed. I felt his dick flex on my tongue. "This bitch's mouth is as hot as she is. Well? Don't just sit there, Goldie. Suck it!"

Hmph. Jerk. Having my mouth on his cock shouldn't give him the right to get all bossy. I didn't even let my exes order me around on the rare occasion they earned a blowie. Man, this guy really lucked out. Any doubts I had left about taking this sucker's money vanished as I started bobbing back and forth along his shaft.

"Good girl," he crooned. Asshole.

"That's it. Nice and slow. Back and forth. Slobber all over my cock, you obedient little slut. You should see yourself, gorgeous. Look at those beautiful lips sliding up and down my cock. I love watching those perfect tits bounce while you suck me off, seeing that juicy ass sticking out behind you, begging to be spanked."

Naturally, he chose that moment to lean over, incidentally forcing his cock further down my throat and making me gag, and smacked my ass. Hard. Then he slapped the other cheek. Both times made me squeal just a little bit into his crotch. Apparently he liked that, because he kept spanking me. At this point, he was practically humping my face, timing each spank with the small thrusts that he managed from his hunched position.

Finally, after at least a dozen strikes (I could feel my ass burning red already), he stood up straight again. I didn't get much relief, though, because he laced his fingers through my curls, got a good grip, and started fucking my face.

Well, there went the last of my dignity, At least before I was in control of the blowjob. Now he fucked my face like a fleshlight. Drool spilled out of my mouth and ran down my chin to fall and splatter on my tits. My eyes started watering, and a few of the tears trickled down my cheeks to mix with my spit. I couldn't even stop myself from gagging now with each thrust down my throat.

"Guk. Guk. Guk. Guk. Guk."

It sounded like something right out of a porno. Hell, it could've even been hot, maybe if it had been a hot alpha-male (like Conner) asserting his dominance over me in my own bed, instead of some asshole stranger abusing my mouth for his own sick amusement in the middle of the woods.

Gawd, I can't believe Conner was seeing me like this. I was even thinking of sucking him off after dinner tonight. My little way of saying, "Thanks for turning my life around." Maybe he would have even gotten to go all the way. God knows it had been a while since I had a good fuck. A man like my mentor would have been just what the doctor ordered.

Instead, here I was, on my knees in the dirt, with only my skimpiest thong protecting me from the morning sun, and with a totally-not-doctor-ordered dick in my mouth.

Finally, just as I was starting to get light-headed, he pulled his cock out of my throat, although he left the damn thing draped across my face, smearing my makeup with my own spit.

"Lick my balls." he ordered.

Jerk. It's not enough to get me to blow you; you want me to service your nuts, too?

At least this is almost over. A few more strokes and sucks, and he'd probably be done. Then Conner and I could have a very long conversation about future con schemes.

I lifted his cock and went to work, swirling my tongue around his nuts. I even stroked his shaft while gently sucking his balls into my mouth, first one, then the other. At this point, I just wanted to get him off, so we could take this fool's money and leave.

"Mmm, she's still got a little initiative left in her. I like that," he commented. "You like those nuts, don't you? That's it. Nice, long licks. Swirl those balls around in your mouth. Good girl."

When he'd apparently had enough, he pulled his balls free from my lips with a soft pop and slid his shaft back into my mouth.

"You know what?" he said to Conner as he used my mouth. "I think I'm gonna have to have some of that hot pussy."

Say what now?

"Shit, I can smell her juices from here. It'd be a shame to let that go to waste."

Yeah, okay, I was wet. So what? You try stripping naked in public and giving a porn-worthy blowjob, then see if you aren't a little worked up.

At this point, I was done caring. At least this way my jaw would get a break, and I might even get some much-needed relief of my own.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, slapped it a few times against my cheek (jerk), then pushed me down on all fours. With no warning and no ceremony, he grabbed my thong, my last shred of modesty, and peeled it down my legs, around my knees, and off the end of my ankles. He tossed it off to the side, where I noticed that Conner was at least gathering my clothes together into a neat pile rather than leaving them all over the ground.

At least he's trying to help.

Meanwhile, the mark grabbed one of my cheeks in each hand and spread them. My pussy-lips were so wet that they stuck together for a second before splitting, letting him stare deep into my insides.

I also felt the cool breeze on my tiny little butthole.

I thought it couldn't get any worse, but I was wrong. I had never felt so completely and totally exposed as I did in that moment.

"Don't mind if I do," he said to nobody in particular. I heard him shuffling around a little behind me and felt him get on his knees, straddling my lower legs. Then he lined himself up, found my hot wet entrance, and pushed.

I was far past offering any resistance, mentally or physically or biologically. At this point, I just needed to get fucked. He slid inside me in one slow, powerful thrust, his cock throbbing. He buried himself to the hilt, paused, then began stroking into me. It had been long enough that, despite how thoroughly lubricated I was, I was tight enough to feel every inch go by over and over. For once in this whole crazy situation, I didn't mind. It was still surprisingly easy to just relax, zone out, and let the amazing sensations wash over me.

So I did.

A few minutes of fucking later, I realized he'd said something. I managed to refocus, even while his hips kept smacking my ass and he continued to plow me.

"I said: do you want a turn in her mouth? I don't mind. Hell, I've always wanted to spit-roast a hot blond."

Oh shit.

"Uh, I'm not sure that's a great idea," Conner replied.

"What are you, gay?" retorted the mark. "What kind of man would pass up a go in this babe's mouth? Didn't anyone ever tell you: the customer is always right? Well, I'm the customer, and I'm telling you we should spit-roast this bitch."

I couldn't say anything without breaking character, but I desperately locked gazes Conner, eyes wide. He looked back, eyes equally round for a moment, before he got his facial expression back under control. He gave me a tiny shrug, almost as if to say, "Sorry, nothing I can do."

Then he unzipped his slacks, and his cock sprang free.

Damn, nice dick. Seven inches, clean, well groomed, standing proudly at attention like a military salute.

Without further delay, my mentor stepped forward and fed his cock (gently, like the gentleman he is) into my mouth.

Well, this was not how I imagined my day going. I certainly did not picture myself naked in public, on all fours in the dirt, Conner's cock gently thrusting in and out of my mouth, and some stranger plowing me from behind.

"Ah, yes," Conner moaned.

"Good girl." He murmured.

Despite everything, Conner's approval, apparently for both my warm mouth and my commitment to the con, gave me the warm fuzzies. At least, I think it was Conner's approval. That jackass in back was still having his way with me. Just for Conner's sake, I applied a little extra suction and swirled my tongue around the head. He seemed to approve.

"Hey man," the mark said to Conner. "Got any lube?"

"Uh, sure," he replied, fishing a small bottle out of his lab coat pocket. "Help yourself."

Wait. Why the hell did Conner have lube? I know a good con is always prepared. It's a rule. But lube?

Also, why did the mark need lube? Not that I was the most willing of participants here, but you wouldn't have known from the river flowing between my legs.

I got my answer. I heard the bottle's cap pop. Then I felt the cold liquid on my anus.

"Mmph!" I squealed into Conner's cock, eyes wide with horror.

Even with his cock pumping my mouth, Conner had the presence of mind to grab me by the chin, gently but firmly, and tilt my head up so I could see him mouth, "Don't break character."

Shit.

With no other options, I tried to relax as the mark smeared the lube on and around my butthole. Then he pressed, and his thumb popped inside the ring. Even that little penetration stung like hell. I couldn't imagine what it would feel like when he used his cock. I'm not a total prude; I've tried anal a few times. Given past experience, I wasn't exactly planning on trying again.

The mark didn't let me worry very long. Satisfied with his minimal prepwork, he finally stopped plowing my pussy, lined himself up behind my rosebud, and started to push.

I didn't resist. What good would it do?

For a few seconds I felt the pressure on my asshole build. Then, suddenly, the tip was in, and I felt very tight and very full.

To this guy's credit, he didn't just shove it up my ass. He just leaned forward and slowly, steadily, inevitably invaded my ass. Then, just as slowly, he pulled out to the tip and did it again. Over and over this stranger sodomized me, building up a steady pace until he was buttfucking me almost as fast as he nailed my pussy.

It could've been worse. I was still blowing Conner, so I couldn't fully focus on the feelings coming from my ass, but it wasn't as bad as I feared. It hurt, the stretching and the friction and the burning, but not in an entirely bad way. I could even see how, under the right circumstances, it could be pleasurable. These were not the right circumstances, but at least I'd somehow managed to stay pretty relaxed in spite of everything.

For a few minutes, the two men fucked me just like that. One in my mouth, one in my ass. They even got in sync for a bit. Conner got a bit more enthusiastic, but I couldn't really blame him with a hot mouth like mine on his member. I figured this couldn't go on much longer. They guy in my ass had to be getting close. I could feel him starting to get faster and more frantic. Trust me; when a guy's drilling your ass, you notice.

I was right.

"Hey man," the mark said. "I'm almost done. Mind if we switch so I can finish in her mouth?"

Oh no.

Conner didn't even try to come up with an excuse this time. I'm not really sure what he could have said. He just pulled out of my mouth and walked around behind me. At the same time, the mark finally pulled out of my ass and stepped around to my front. Without another word, he slid his spit-, lube-, pussy-, and ass-covered cock back into my mouth.

It was salty, musty, spunky, and just plain gross.

He laced his fingers in my hair again and resumed using my face like a fleshlight.

Meanwhile, Conner buried himself in my pussy. That, at least, felt good. Warm and strong and filling. Whereas the mark had clearly been fucking my pussy purely for his own pleasure, Conner's strokes were long and deep and aimed at exactly the right spot to make my knees wobble.

It was almost enough to forget about the taste of ass in my mouth.

In fact, it turns out that Conner's thrusts, on top of all the morning's other activities, were just too much for me. A low heat started building, deep in my abdomen, building and building until it spread to my entire torso. As Conner continued to pound me, each beat sent tremors through my body, each more powerful than the last, until finally the damn broke.

"Nnnnggghh," I moaned around the mark's cock as my orgasm washed over me. My knees gave out, and I think Conner had to actually hold me up until I could support my own weight again. I don't really know. I just remember the most intense waves of pleasure and relief and release I'd ever felt cascading through me, one after the other, obliterating all other sensations and leaving me floating in a sea of ecstasy.

When I came back to earth, I was covered in sweat. I was still breathing hard, and I was still getting fucked from both ends.

Then I felt another glob of lube on my anus.

I suppose re-lubing me was Conner's way of being polite, but some part of me couldn't help thinking that NOT giving me a second ass-fucking would have been much nicer.

Apparently, the same thought didn't occur to Conner. He took a few more wonderful thrusts in my well-fucked pussy, then pulled out, realigned, and buried himself balls deep in my ass.

Did I mention that Conner had a few extra inches on the mark? Those extra inches make a big difference with how thoroughly a guy can penetrate your pussy, or how deeply he can plunder your ass. It seemed like the day's activities had gotten to my mentor as well; he spared no effort as he reamed my ass, balls slapping my achingly empty pussy, as if he wanted to make sure I fully appreciate all the extra size and extra skill he had to offer.

As Conner settled into his rhythmic sodomy, the mark started to speed up again. Faster and faster he slammed his musty-tasting cock down my throat, balls slapping my drool-soaked chin over and over again until finally, mercifully, I felt his dick turn to hardened steel and start pumping semen into my mouth.

I thought the taste in my mouth couldn't get any worse. Really, his cum didn't taste worse than my ass, so much as fresher and more intense. I wasn't sure what to do, since I'd never let a guy oral creampie me before. A little of it leaked out, but for the most part I just sat there, still getting sodomized, while he filled my mouth with spunk.

Finally, his spasms subsided, and he pulled his now half-mast cock from my mouth.

"Swallow," he ordered, "then clean me off."

Not like it made any sense to disobey now. His semen slithered its way down my throat before settling in my stomach. Then I bathed his cock and balls one last time with my tongue. I left that man's genitals sparkling clean, damn it, if thoroughly soaked.

Then, apparently, it was Conner's turn. While I'd been swallowing spunk, he'd been fucking my ass faster and faster until he was going at a pace that would have impressed me if it hadn't been my poor butthole taking the abuse.

He didn't last much longer. With a low, guttural growl, he buried himself to the hilt for the final time and emptied his balls into my ass.

With a satisfied sigh, he withdrew himself from my rectum and stepped around front, presenting his half-hard member for me to clean. I didn't question it. It's not like the taste in my mouth could get any worse. A few long sucks on the shaft, a few swirls of my tongue around his balls, and he was satisfied.

The guys tucked their cocks back into their pants and started fixing their clothes. I reached for my clothes where Conner had piled them earlier, but the mark interrupted me.

"That was amazing, babe. Now be a good girl and go take a look around the corner. Make sure nobody's coming while Don and I finish the deal. Then you can get dressed and go home."

Even if I'd had a good excuse to get dressed first, I was too tired to argue. Naked and barefoot, I padded my way a few dozen steps down the path, then tiptoed slowly up to the corner. After all, if somebody was coming, there was no sense in treating anyone else to a free show.

Fortunately, the coast was clear. I breathed a sigh of relief and turned back to let the men know it was safe.

They were gone.

So were my clothes.

12