The Blonde and the Brunette Pt. 02

Story Info
Zack has fun with Amy, and a moment with Eliza.
6.3k words
4.74
14.4k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--Zack--

I awoke to a very soft and pleasurable sensation around my shaft. I was certainly hard with a morning wood, and as I tried to figure out what was happening, I also tried to remember what had transpired last night. Slowly my memories came back to me, and I would have thought them a dream had I not opened my eyes to see Eliza's hair wrapped around my dick being massaged by Amy.

My eyes focused on her and she brought a finger to her mouth to indicate I should stay silent. She then pointed to Eliza and motioned that she was still asleep. Amy then gave me a wink and kept masturbating my dick with Eliza's smooth, thick, dark Middle Eastern hair. Eventually I was brought to climax and released my sperm into Eliza's silky mane.

The deed having been done, Amy helped me strategically maneuver so that she and I could get off the couch without waking up Eliza. Amy then grabbed my hand and led me to my room. Once we were in she closed and locked the door behind us, then locked her lips with mine.

We kissed passionately and I let my hands wander her body, going up and down her chest, giving her breasts a good squeeze. I then reached one hand to her thigh and lifted it up. Amy moaned into me and I brought us over to the bed. I laid on top of her and began grinding my rod into her as our tongues began to dance. One of my hands went to her beautiful blonde hair, unable to wait any longer to play with its silky softness.

Amy giggled and said, "Wanna get freaky with my hair?"

"Hell yes!"

"First you gotta get freaky with my pussy. Fuck me baby!"

I hesitated.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I will please your pussy with my mouth, my fingers, anything you want, but-"

"but you want to have sex with Eliza first because you still have feelings for her," Amy finished.

"Don't get me wrong, I want to nail you into the wall as I drive my cock deep into your cunt, but I want my second time to be with Eliza. Part of me regrets not trying to have her be my first."

"Okay. I can get behind that, but if you want to do anything else with my hair, you have to please my pussy. Last night we let it be all about you, but if you want anything else, you're gonna have to earn it."

I smiled. "That works for me." I then started kissing her neck, my hands working her thighs close to her pussy. My kisses trailed down her body, making a momentary detour at her breasts. I took each nipple in my mouth and had my tongue dance around it. I then let my hands replace my mouth and continued working my way down Amy's amazing slim body. I arrived at her shaven mound and flicked her clit lightly with the tip of my tongue.

Amy let out a moan. "Fuck that's right, Eliza said you like to tease." I smiled, a little proud that Eliza had shared that about me and felt it worthwhile noting. My smile of pride then turned into a devious one as I moved my tongue to trace her pussy lips.

"Oh god you're going to be the death of me!" Amy complained. I would have stopped the teasing and gone straight for pleasing her, but I could tell the teasing was building up pleasurable tension. Though part of her may not like it, another part clearly did.

I continued my work, giving kisses to her thighs just near her dripping sex. Sometimes my lips would graze hers, and she'd quiver with lustful tension. I just smiled and continued kissing around her nether region until finally I dove my face in. She gave a loud satisfied groan and gripped the back of my head with her hand. I wrapped my lips around her swollen clit and sucked, enjoying the taste.

Deciding I want to taste her more, I take my tongue and push it as deep as I can inside her pussy. I thrust my tongue, thanking the number of years I played trumpet in band for giving me tongue strength (I know it sounds weird, but really it helped). She gripped my head harder as she begged for my cock.

"Oh shit Zack! Dammit I need the real thing! Fuck Eliza soon so I can feel your rod inside me! If your tongue feels this incredible I can't imagine what your dick will feel like!"

I then started lapping up her pussy and she added her second hand to my head as she began screaming in ecstasy. She then basically started fucking my face with her cunt. I didn't mind. She had a delicious taste to her sex, and plus if things played in my favor, I'd be fucking her face plenty of times.

Finally Amy gave one loud scream at the top of her lungs. "OH FUCK ZACK!" and then she gushed. And I don't mean she just simply orgasmed, I mean she literally gushed. Her cum juice flowed onto my face and I did my best to drink them up. A memory of a conversation with Eliza and Amy then came to mind in where Amy shared that she sometimes gushed. I consumed as much of her sex nectar as I could as it drained out of her. Once I got as much as I could, I lifted my face to look at hers and gave her a sexy smile. She looked back at me like she wanted to fuck my brains out. It was so hot.

"Holy shit," Amy said. "After that, you can fuck my hair or do whatever the hell you want with it. If you do that consistently you can do whatever you want with my hair absolutely any time you want. Sound good?"

"Hell yeah that sounds good!" I said.

"Told you he was good with his tongue," said a new voice. Amy and I turned to see Eliza standing there, wearing one of my sweatshirts over her otherwise naked body. My heart fluttered for a moment because it was a sweatshirt she had "borrowed" before we even started dating. I didn't realize that she still wore it. Or maybe she was just wearing it for this special occasion? Regardless, she looked absolutely beautiful, even with her messy cum soaked hair from when Amy used it to jack off my cock this morning.

Even better was her smile. Now that I was more awake and not as wrapped up in the moment as I had been last night, I realized that there was a lot of potential for jealousy between these two. Whether or not they had romantic feelings for me, we each shared a connection, and if one of them felt like the other had a better connection, then there was room for jealousy. Jealousy is okay, until it gets out of hand, and it almost always gets out of hand when sex is involved. I was glad that she was wearing what I knew to be her sincere smile. Right now she wasn't angry or even jealous that I had just fooled around with Amy. I hoped that that smile would never fade.

"I see you all started without me," Eliza said, moving over to the bed. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my neck. Clearly though she was fine with me doing things with Amy, she still had her restraints with other women. Had I not just had my faced drenched in Amy's cum, I had the feeling she would have kissed me on the lips. I wondered whether the connection of the three of us fooling around and Amy's bisexual nature would slowly loosen up Eliza's mind about lesbian action. Part of me selfishly hoped so.

"Cumming in to join?" Amy asked, and I wondered if she said the version of the word that I thought.

"No, just wanted to say good morning to the both of you before I go take a shower," Eliza replied. "I figure Zack would enjoy some fresh hair to fuck since he's already used mine twice, one time from a secret helper I assume."

"I wonder who that could be," Amy said sarcastically, knowing that Eliza knew Amy had used Eliza's hair to jack me off. "You know what, I think some fresh hair might be a good idea actually. Want me to wash up before you have your fun with my hair?"

"Sounds good to me!" I agreed.

Amy smiled and leaned over and kissed my lips. "Mmmm," she said. "I like the taste of me on you." She then looked at Eliza seductively and said, "Maybe you should try it some time." The simple thought of that got the blood pumping through my cock and I couldn't wait for them both to shower and get their hair all clean and perfect for me to fuck up!

Both of them then gave me a hug and left for the bathroom to clean up. They went into my parent's bathroom while I went ahead and used mine, wondering what they might talk about to each other.

--Eliza and Amy--

It was obvious to Amy that Eliza wanted to talk about something. As soon as they closed the bathroom door, she asked her friend, "What's up?"

Eliza should have known she couldn't hide anything from her best friend. They knew each other in and out. Nothing could be kept secret.

"I think I'm falling for Zack," Eliza said as she undressed and turned on the shower.

"Really? I thought you got over him?" Amy asked.

Eliza hopped in under the water and started washing herself as she continued, "I thought I did too. I thought when we broke up that I had no more feelings for him, but every day we were apart I missed his company. I was always jealous when he couldn't talk because he was with Katie. Now that he's home, I feel so relieved and safe with him. I think that I'm falling for him."

"Well I hope you don't mind me getting a little more fun out of him before you two start dating again, because I know he has feelings for you, and I want to enjoy some of that scrumptious body before it's only yours."

Eliza blushed. "Well, that's the thing. I don't want to date him yet."

"What do you mean?" Amy asked.

Eliza hesitated for a moment as she stepped out of the shower and began to dry off, allowing Amy to hop in and start washing herself. "I dated several guys during high school and so far in college. Zack hasn't been with more than one or two girls. I think there's an honest chance that he and I can last forever, but if that's the case and we start now then he'll be robbed of getting to experience other people. Especially since he's finally admitted to his hair fetish-"

"Which he sucked at keeping as a secret from us," Amy added.

"-He should have the chance to enjoy other women and enjoy his fetish with them."

Amy was surprised by her friend. Eliza had always been so territorial over her guy. She never really expressed it to anyone other than Amy and sometimes Zack, but she could get really jealous when a guy she was dating would even just look at another girl. She was proud that she was being so selfless in regards to their third musketeer. However, there was one test she had to pass first.

"You know he wants to have sex with you and refuses to have sex with anyone else until he does," Amy pointed out. "I tried to fuck him this morning and he wouldn't let me because of you. You have the power to not have sex with him and he will stay loyal and not have sex with anyone else, which I'm sure is one of the qualities that appeals to you. However, if you do that then you still technically have a chain around his neck. You should give him the option and freedom to enjoy other women to the fullest capacity. In order for that to happen, you two have to have sex." Amy then finished showering and turned off the water, hopping out and grabbing a towel.

"You don't think I can just tell him that it's okay if he has sex with other women before he does so with me?" Eliza asked, knowing the answer already. Zack was stubborn as an ass. He wouldn't budge on the matter, especially since he was basically trying to get a do-over of his first time, but with someone he loved.

"You could try," Amy said, "but we both know he won't listen. He cares about you too much."

"Yeah, you're right," Eliza agreed.

"Now as much as you should give him that total freedom, it would be your real first time. You should only do it if you're ready for it and can honestly be okay with it. Plus, when you have sex with him and therefor allowing him to have sex with other women, you too get the right to be able to have sex with any other guy you want since you two won't be in an official relationship yet."

"That's true, but honestly I don't think I want to do that. I think I'm ready to lose my virginity to him, but I couldn't open myself up like that to just any guy. I'd have to feel completely safe with them, and the only guy I feel that way with is Zack."

"It's your call," Amy said. "I'm just hoping you'll have sex with him so I can fuck him. He's so hot!"

The two girls laughed and finished drying off and left the bathroom to go meet back up with Zack.

--Zack--

I was waiting in the music room playing the piano as the girls took their showers. As my fingers stroked the ivory keys, I played songs that reminded myself of specific memories of the three of us. There was one I played that recalled when I tried out to be the Mr. Bulldog of our high school (our mascot was a bull dog) and both girls helped cheer me on as I did my performance. There was another where the choir had a showcase of all the talented singers, and though I wasn't technically in choir, I was cool enough with the teacher that she let me play and sing a song for it.

Finally, I played a song that I had been working on ever since the first day of college. It was a song I was writing for Eliza to express our friendship. The words hadn't come to me yet, but the instrumentation was ingrained into my muscle memory. I played my heart and soul out, losing touch with reality and getting lost in my own world. Every single memory I had with Eliza went through my head in chronological order, and I watched as we grew up together in my head. It was beautiful; she was beautiful. When I hit the final chord, I hit it perfectly and the tones echoed through the air.

"What do you call that one?" said a voice behind me. The question brought me back to the real world and I turned to see Eliza standing there looking absolutely gorgeous. Instantly I became erect as she had indeed done something special for me.

Her hair was straightened. Almost always she had it wavy or even curly, but on rare occasions she'd straighten it, and although I liked her wavy hair better it always excited me to see it straight. I guess somehow she knew that because I never told her. Then again, I never told her about my fetish either and somehow both she and Amy knew about it.

"Eliza," I said finally answering her question. "I named it after you because it's what I feel anytime I think about you. I always pour my heart into every time I play it."

"It was beautiful," she said as she sat next to me on the bench.

"So are y-" I was stopped short as her lips pressed to mine. Instinctively I wrapped one arm around her waist and slid the other into her hair. My breathing got deeper as I became more aroused and I pulled Eliza closer to me as we kissed more passionately. I had forgotten these kisses. We shared them so many times when we were together. It had been years since our last one, but we were able to jump right as if we had done it on a daily basis.

When I grabbed her hair, I ended up grabbing the perfect hold full of hair and softness. It was so good that I didn't want to let it go. I just simply loosened and tightened my grip ever so slightly so I could feel movement, but not lose it.

It was probably only a few minutes but it felt like an hour had passed before we stopped kissing. That was another thing about our kisses. We could share them for literally a half hour to an hour and it'd feel like years had gone by. I lost all track of time anytime we got lost in each other.

As we pulled away I finished my sentence, "-ou."

She smiled. "I knew you were going to say that. You always tell me every day how I'm beautiful. Even when we weren't dating you made a habit of that."

"I wanted you to always know," I said. "Both you and Amy are the most precious people in my life."

As I said that, Amy happened to be walking by the room and chipped in, "She's more precious to you than I am, I know. No need for political correctness here. I'll still suck your dick either way."

Eliza and I both laughed at her remark. I stopped laughing before she did, and for the remaining moments I listened to that beautiful sound. It was glorious hearing her laugh, seeing her smile. When she stopped laughing she looked at me and she was just so beautiful that I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss.

"What was that for?" she asked. After we broke up, I had revealed to her that anytime I gave her a quick kiss, it was always because of something. The long ones we shared I just simply got lost in her touch, but the short ones I gave her were always inspired by something.

"Because I-" Once again I got cut short as she quickly pressed her lips to mine. I thought we were going to get into another passionate kiss, but this time she stopped much earlier and said,

"I know what you're going to say, but please, don't say it yet. I'll let you know when it's okay."

I nodded in compliance. "Okay, well what do we do until I can say it?"

She got this beautiful bright smile and grabbed my hand as she stood up, which I interpreted as I should follow her. So I did, and we ended up going into my room where she closed and then locked the door. Next she came over to me and started kissing my neck as her hands went down to my shorts (which I strategically put on after my shower) and slipped them off along with my underwear. She then knelt down and took me into her mouth.

I wanted to touch her hair and play with it but she held my hands to my side and I got the message I wasn't supposed to touch it yet. So I just enjoyed the sensation she was giving me with her warm mouth. It felt amazing and honest I think it might have been better that I wasn't playing with her hair. This way I could just entirely focus on the experience of her tongue gliding up and down my rod as she bobbed her head on my cock. Watching that silky head give me head was an amazing sight to watch.

Slowly I started to feel the familiar sensation of my balls beginning to burst and I was going to warn her, but she had my hands at my sides. Normally I'd pat her on the head twice when I was about to cum as she never wanted me to cum in her mouth. I couldn't do that this time and I didn't want to ruin the magic of this moment by talking. I weighed the consequences, though, and decided to vocally warn her that she was going to get a mouth full of cum

"Eliza, I'm going to cum."

She didn't stop. She just kept going. I repeated my message, thinking she might not have heard me. She definitely did hear me, though, because she looked up at me and with just her eyes I could tell she was going to take my cum in her mouth this time. That was all it took and I started pumping my cum in her mouth. She let go of my hands and happily I put both of them on the back of her head as I held her in place, rocketing my seed down her throat.

As I finished she kept licking and sucking me up. I released her head after the last spurt and when she was done cleaning my cock, she opened up her mouth, showing me she had swallowed it all. I couldn't believe it! A girl who had never let me cum in her mouth had not only just done so, but also swallowed it. She was so hot!

"Holy shit, Eliza. What was that for?"

"Like I said, this is special," she said guiding me over to the bed. "Now I know I just drank your cum so you probably don't want to-" This time I cut her short with my lips as I kissed her. She had just drank my cum. Sure I'd be kissing the same mouth, but it was the least I could do to repay her for something that I knew had to be hard for her to be comfortable with.

The kiss that I had intended on doing for only a moment or so to prove a point, turned into a full make out. During our passionate lip dance, we stripped of all our clothes. I grinded my hard erection against her sopping pussy, so desperately wanting it to go in. However, we had been here before and this was as far as we'd get. She'd never let me put it in, and she wasn't going to now; or so I thought.

Eliza broke this kiss for a moment to say, "Zack, I stopped you from completing your sentence earlier because I wanted to say it first."

I didn't exactly comprehend what she had said. I thought I knew, but I figured I had heard her wrong as there was no way she meant what I thought she meant, but then she proved me wrong.

12