The Bloody Meinsheen

Story Info
A girl learns of her bloody past the hard way.
4.1k words
3.92
9.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kileka
Kileka
30 Followers

Hey everyone...add this to my growing list. Italics is flashbacks as a note. There is a sequel coming. Kileka

*

The night always smells different than the day, even in the middle of the city. It has a rainy smell to it, very similar to the winter. The day is dry and arid like mild spice. Walking up to a pasty beige low-class apartment building, a younger girl took a moment to fill her lungs with that night air. She walked up the sky blue painted steps to the third floor, something she's repeated for the past two years. She took a moment to look at the outline of the city. The street next to the complex led down a hill to the freeway. The city lay beyond, casting a spectrum of pink and green neon casino lights on the cloudy sky. A crescent moon shone a silvery white through the clouds. She could see the roof of the complex, though she had never had the bravery to get on it and soak up the view. She was getting home from her Saturday night nerd-dom ritual with her friends. A male friend had dropped her off like usual. Keys in hand, she made it to the third floor and walked toward the door to her apartment.

She stopped with a look on her face like she just realized something dreadful. Her forehead creased and her lips thinned as she paused on the walkway. She was obviously a college student by appearance. She had a black and silver star studded bag on her arm. A flouncy skirt surrounded her curves, betraying them. Knee high slouchy boots covered striped socks. A tee with a "heartagram" covered her breasts, which were just about handful in size. Her black long hair was messy due to a night of yelling, jumping and groping, giving the impression of an overall good time. She shook the awkward feeling off and proceeded to the door.

A semi-loud thunk came from behind her as she headed to the door. She paused as her heart-rate tripled. A tall man quickly grabbed her from behind, causing her to drop her keys and bag. He clamped a hand down on her mouth, keeping her from screaming.. As much as she struggled, his arm holding her were like iron. A wide grin appeared on the man's face as he bent down and whispered in her ear, "I finally found you." His voice was venomous and full of arrogance, causing a cringe to overcome her. He quickly spun her around. Overwhelming fear was painfully obvious on her face as he spoke, "What has become of you, my Bloody Meinsheen? Why have you allowed yourself to become nothing but another sheep?" She didn't respond as her eyes filled with salty tears. She struggled again as he drew her in closer. He wrapped his arms around her waist and waved his right hand over her eyes. Her eyelids began to feel as heavy as bricks and as much as she struggled to keep them open, she could not. She fell limp in his arms and he lifted her. He carried her down the stairs.

________________________

She awoke in a strange room. Her mouth had the cottony feeling of having slept for a while. She was wearing the same thing as before. She looked around, soaking up the amazing room she was in. She was on cotton dirt-brown and beige comforters. She realized that much of the room was the same color scheme. The upper halves of the walls were beige and the lower halves was the darker brown. There were two surveillance cameras in the corners of the room. There was a bed and one set of person size windows with beige drapes.

She didn't get much time to look as the man who had kidnapped her walked in. He had a tray in hand and looked astronomically different from the last time she had seen him. It had been too dark to get a good look at him when he kidnapped her. He set the tray upon the bed and stood to analyze her with his maroon eyes. She got squeamish under his stare, shuffling a few times and making sure her skirt covered her ass. Violent thoughts like 'Why the hell are you staring at me?' and 'What the hell do you want?' crossed her mind as she avoided looking at his face. She did, however, look at his odd clothing. He wore a suit and slack set with coattails. The loafers were glossy and the same midnight-sky black as the suit. The cuffs were diamonds in silver from what she could tell. His collar was a gray bundle of silk she could only describe as puffy. His arms were crossed in an annoyed expression as he sized her up. She finally got brave enough to look at his face. He had sharp angular features with a long thin nose and small eyes. His hair caught her off guard, it was a black mess on top of his head, not matching his pristine clothing.

She got off the bed, standing before him. It made her realize how tall he was towering over her. His expression was passionately angry, though his body language was annoyed.

He said finally, "You disappoint me again, Meinsheen. You have become abhorrently human."

She, deciding she didn't like him, said impatiently "You say that like it's a bad thing. My name is Veronica, so stop calling whatever that weird name is."

His expression changed to flaring anger as did his pose,"You should learn respect for your superiors, bitch. Meinsheen is your real name, regardless of what the sheep call you."

"I don't even know who you are. What do you want with me, anyway?" with those words he grabbed her hair and made her to face him.

She yelped as tendrils of pain shot to her temples. He said with poison in his voice, "Your naivety is angering, Meinsheen. You truly do not remember anything, do you?" He continued to insult her as he dragged her to the only door in the room, "I intend to torture into remembering the monster you were. I will break the seal holding the other you inside. Unfortunately for you, that means I get to be exceptionally cruel."

As he moved through the door into a new room, he tossed her onto the floor. She landed so hard, it bruised her knees and ripped a clump of hair from her head. She winced from the pain as tears flooded her eyes. Once the blur of the floor became white tile, she stood. The man was to her right beside a room with a single door and glass window. He had a wide grin and what looked like an elaborate sword in his hands. All around her were eight floor to ceiling gates. The sounds coming from behind those gates made fear cramp her empty stomach and her hairs stand on end. He said "Let's play a game. Prove that you still have a killer in you or die. Defend yourself or they'll eat you alive." He threw the blade to her feet. She gingerly picked it up and analyzed it. It had a curved outline and a thin evenly-weighted blade. It had a grip with a curved hilt like a rapier. The butt under the handle had strange symbols engraved in the dark metal. It was a sadistic weapon, sharp as hell with spikes on both sides of the metal. She didn't get long before the red-eyed man entered the glass room. She tensed and put the sword before her.

She heard a click and a long buzz as the gates started to open. Tears ran down her face and snot began to clog her nose as she saw the first of the monsters. They were large humanoids with mottled grayish skin. Their skin was pulled against their bones and claws protruded from their fingers. The skulls were more animalistic, with large round red eyes and no lips, revealing long sharp teeth. They moved out warily and hesitantly, revealing some presence of intelligence until they realized she was there. Her heart rate was inhumanly fast and she was breathing heavy. She counted eight of them in the room with her. They circled her like hungry lions snapping and getting ever closer.

After a few seconds, the first one lunged with claws forward. She used the flat edge of her sword to push it back while one behind her dug its claws into the top of her shoulder. She shook it off and elbowed it back. Pain shot through her arm as she sank her blade into one's fleshy stomach. Blood flooded out as she pulled out the sword, tearing flesh open. Another clamped on to her shoulder, ragged teeth tearing at muscle. Tears flowed down her face as pain flooded her brain. She felt another clamp onto her side and yet another bite onto her forearm. The pain was excruciating as they chewed on her flesh. A flash of anger struck her, widening her eyes and giving her murderous resolve. She pushed out, slashing the one on her neck. It flew back in two pieces. She flipped the sword in her hand, plunging it into the one on her side. The thing died as the sharp blade crushed ribs and punctured organs. She slid the blade out of it and flipped it to face her. She pushed the blade into the spinal column of the one on her forearm killing it instantly.

The last four circled her. Her body shook with anger and shock. Pain wracked her innards and black spots threatened her vision. She knew she was running on survival instinct and adrenaline alone. She looked at the smug expression of the man behind the glass and another wave of destructive fury ran through her. She went on the offensive. She charged the one in front of her, cleaving into it's ribs. She had enough strength to push the blade into lung, killing it. She pulled the blade out, spraying everything in blood. The one on her right was on top of her before she could ready her blade. It gouged her cheek, cramming sharp claws into her face. She cut off its forearm as she screamed. In a fit of rage, she put the sword in the thing's skull. It flopped to the ground as she claimed the blade again. She turned to face the other two. The last two charged her at the same time and she cleaved them in two. After they fell, so did she.

She landed on her knees, using the all too familiar sword to prop herself up. A loud buzz sounded and the gates closed. She counted the damage. She had deep ragged gouges in her neck, hip and forearm, two holes in her shoulder and a hole in her cheek. Her clothes were shredded, revealing most of her legs and lower torso. She felt ice cold as the red-eyed man approached her. He knelt down and grasped her chin. He said, "Nothing compared to your usual. You will die if I don't heal you." She barely heard him, let alone could respond. He held her and took the sword from her. He picked her up and took her to the room. She was gone before he even set her on the bed. He bit his tongue and licked all of her wounds. Vampire blood seeped into the mars on her flesh, stitching muscle and skin back together. He looked at her adoringly as he finished, remorse striking him. He shook his head and anger reclaimed his expression. He whispered as though to himself, "A part of me wishes it could remain this way," as he left the room.

__________________________

The scent of blood was thick and coppery in the air. Smoke from the surrounding fire filled the nose and lungs. Corpses of soldiers litter the ground. Amidst the flames and corpses, a women in red stood. Wielding the Meinsheen's blade and covered in blood, she cackled wildly. No one is alive to witness her madness. She screamed one word over and over again. War.

The same woman stood in pitch black. She was silent, and wearing black. Her crimson eyes could see the lumbering creatures around her. She had a look of fear on her face and no weapon in her hands. She clenched her jaw as the first one charges. A tall, romanian man stepped in front of her. He was beautiful, like out of a painting. She looked aghast as he effortlessly cleaved the ghoul in two with an ornate blade the size of her arm. Another creature charged. In the blink of an eye, the man was behind it and it was bloody chunks on the floor. The mahogany-haired man growled intimidatingly at the other creatures and they fled in fear of him. The woman was shaking as the man sheaths his blade. He went to her and wrapped her into himself. He stroked her black hair lightly as he whispered, "Do not tell me you are so harmless that you would not slay mindless ghouls."

She peeped, "I swore to never kill again, no matter the circumstance."

The tall man gets a sour look on his face as he says, "An eternity of right-doing cannot undo the wrongs you have committed. You have killed thousands, tortured, plundered and worst of all, consumed souls. I mean she has."

She retorts quickly, "Than why haven't you killed us yet?"

He sighs, "It is not my place. And though it means nothing, I am quite fond of you."

"It is funny. The only man who can defeat my other self cares for me..." She whispers. He leans down to kiss her but she turns away. He was cold and had no heartbeat.

She awoke some unknown time from when she fell asleep. The dream had disturbed her deeply. She shook it off, realizing she was in the brown room. She was wearing the same tattered clothing and her hair was a mess. Her arms and legs ached, especially in her biceps and calves. Her stomach was in knots, having the hollow feeling of being starved. Realizing suddenly she was injured, she patted herself down. All the wounds had closed and there were no apparent scars. There wasn't any pain either, which only worked to confuse her more. Her memory came flooding back and she shuddered, putting her head between her knees. She immediately felt sick and angry. 'What right did that sick fuck have doing that to me?! What were those things? What is going on?' Thoughts filled her with uncertainty.

She sat there for what seemed like hours, resting and thinking. She heard the door open eventually with a click and a creak. Soft soled feet brushed at the carpet toward the bed. She jolted up into the face of the red-eyed man. He was wearing the same suit, but it was in white this time. Anger filled her suddenly, tears flooding her eyes. She lunged at him but before she reached him, he was gone. He reappeared inches from her face and he threw her back onto the bed. She lay there in shock for a moment as he spoke, "It seems your memory of me has not returned."

After a moment of silence she spoke quietly, "Like I would want to remember a snake like you anyway. Fuck off."

"Still defiant, I see." He grabbed her by the front of the shirt, jerking her up, and tossed her against the nearest wall. He was on her a split second later.

She went stiff and deja-vu hit her hard.

She had him pinned against a stone wall. She felt blood lust in herself, and fear emanating from him.

Refocusing on the present, she said a single word, "Charles." A smirk came across his face, confirming that was indeed his name.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back. "The next time you say my name, you will be begging or screaming, whichever comes first," he whispered.

His mouth descended on hers. It was a kiss, but not the emotionally charged kiss of a lover. It was the hunger filled one of a monster. His lips crushed hers against her teeth and his tongue invaded her mouth. His other hand took it's place on her jaw as he ground into her face. She put her arms on his in a futile attempt to push him off. He didn't budge, just as she suspected he wouldn't. Charles had a mischievous grin as he invaded her space. She didn't look at him. He gripped one of her breasts and taunted her, "Do you remember anything else about me, Meinsheen?" She didn't respond. Her mind felt like it was tearing itself in half.

His dirty tear-streaked face peered at her as she kicked him again and again. He laid in the nude as she tore out chunks of his skin with her teeth. She whipped him as he was bound.

All were images that came to mind. She closed her tear-filled eyes so the monster wouldn't see her weakness. The desire to kill him came in swift suit along with the thought of what he did to her.

She leaned forward and yelled, "I don't remember anything!"

He responded, "Than, allow me to refresh your memory. You killed me. You defiled me in every way possible. You took away my pride, my joy and my ability to feel." His voice got angrier with every sentence, until he was almost screaming in her face.

She rebutted, "This body did, but not this mind. I don't remember!"

He slapped her face, enough to crush the flesh of her cheek against her teeth. Blood came from her lips. He licked that blood away as his hand went into her hair again. Another feral kiss followed. He tore off the front of her shirt mercilessly. Using one extended claw he cut her bra off her tits. She gritted her teeth but withstood. Two clawed hands cupped each breast, gripping and pulling. A blush formed on her cheeks as her nipples hardened under his icy touch. Finally her anger flooded through, "Stop. Don't fucking touch me!" He slapped her again, this time hard enough to split her lip. More blood escaped her lips and he lapped that up as well. He kissed a line from her cheek to her ear as he pinched her nipples between his fingers. Her head went back as he persisted. She could not desire him, he wasn't doing this out of lust. He licked the lobe of her ear and proceeded down her neck with small pecks. His mouth ended on a nipple, licking and sucking. It was becoming much more difficult for her to ignore the moisture between her legs. As his tongue circled one nipple, a hand worked the other breast. Nos escaped her mouth as he cupped her fabric covered mound with his other hand. He stopped all for a moment as he tore off the tattered skirt and panties off. Scraps of her shirt and bra as well as her boots and socks were all that kept her covered.

He ran his icy clawed hands down her nude body. One hand went back between her legs, caressing the front of her mound. The other hand held up a leg. She blushed as her building heat and moisture became apparent. "Will you actually admit you want me to fuck you or am I going to have to force it out of you?" She said nothing. "Fine then," he whispered. He touched the hood of her clit with his index finger. A hiss emanated from her. She could barely control her lust. She wanted him to take her. It was a sad but boldly apparent truth.

She said out loud, as though also trying to convince herself, "I would rather die than admit anything but hatred for you." He continued with the worst torture, flicking her clit and tracing her crevice with his fingers. She was heaving air and leaking more fluid. He tasted her on his fingers. Spreading her pussy lips, he delved two fingers into her cunt. Her brow furrowed in pain, pleasure and frustration. Those fingers wiggled as he sucked at her clit again. Her breaths became laced with voice as the build up to an orgasm escalated. He continued his activities with vigor and she moaned louder. When her body couldn't take anymore, she came. The orgasm wracked her, sending goosebumps across her flesh, producing more fluid and clenching her pussy.

He let her go. She slumped over, trying to recover from the orgasm. Slowly, deliberately, he pulled his pale, rock hard cock out of his pants. She eyed the thing, realizing she wanted him to fuck her. Moisture built up between her legs again as she watched him stroke himself. He had a smirk on his face as he lifted her feet up from the floor. She wanted to scream in rage at him, she wanted to bite him, scratch him, and mostly wanted to kill him. She hatefully thought of what he was going to do to her, producing more tears in her eyes. He placed his hips between her legs. Not hesitating, he thrust deep into her. She cried out in surprise and pain as he held her still. The chilled flesh of his cock slid along the moist walls of her pussy as he withdrew slowly. He was cold and relentless, as he pounded into her again at full force. Her pussy made sloshing sounds in response to the force. She could not stop herself from moaning. There was obvious pleasure on his face. She arched her back, trying to ease some of the pain of his blows. Claws dug into her legs as his dick pulsated inside her. She curled her leg around his hip as he took her jaw again.

He kissed her softly, keeping his hand on her chin as he stopped. He took his cock out of her and released her leg. He put his hand on her shoulder and pushed her to her knees. She grimaced as she knew what was coming. She was eye-level with his cock, now slick and wet with her fluids. He held her head still as he shoved his thumb and middle fingers into her mouth. They held her jaw down. Again, his grip was like iron. She couldn't move her head. He placed his dick in her mouth and slowly coerced it in between her teeth. He then slammed his dick into her throat. She gagged, producing saliva. She tasted her salty fluids as he withdrew slowly. She drew in breath quickly, filling her lungs. He pounded into her mouth again, choking her. He held it there longer there, waiting for her her to deflate her lungs, before coming out again. Saliva coated his dick and ran down her chin. He repeated that procedure a few more times, just enough to start tears flowing down her cheeks again.

Kileka
Kileka
30 Followers
12