The Blow-up Doll

Story Info
She tries to spice things up by being his blow-up doll.
833 words
3.32
11.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoeyz
zoeyz
2 Followers

A couple enters the bedroom, holding hands. Their bodies are closely touching as their lips meet every few seconds in brief kissing. Smiles are plastered to their faces, and they occasionally laugh as their hands fumble underneath clothing, hoping to touch flesh.

When the door finally closes, the girl breaks away from him and walks over to the bed, clumsily slipping out of her clothes. She bites her lip contemplatively when staring over the bed and, then, smiles as a strange idea pops in her head. Almost laughing out loud, she looks over at the closed door of the bathroom where her boyfriend had went before quickly climbing into the bed. She positions herself on her back over the covers, facing the ceiling, and giggles slightly to herself as she opens her mouth, keeping it that way.

It isn't long before the bathroom door opens, shedding its light onto the bed. His shadow stretches out, keeping the light from shining on parts of her stomach.

"What are you doing?" He asks, tilting his head to the side in confusion and smiling with silent laughter.

She turns her head to face him and matter-of-factly states, "Pretending to be a blow-up doll," before turning her face back up towards the ceiling and reopening her mouth.

"Uh...Why?"

She rolls her eyes in fake annoyance, like she couldn't believe he didn't know. "You'll like it." She promised confidently.

"And why do you think that?" He chuckles while standing beside the bed now. He moves one of his hands across her side, feeling as her skin tenses underneath his palm.

She looks at him with slightly glossy eyes. "Because, you'll get to do whatever you want with me."

"Don't I get to do what I want normally?" His lips trail on the base of her neck as a finger strokes her thigh.

"Of course not."

"Oh really?" He says skeptically, raising an eyebrow slightly as his body hovers over hers.

She nods, verifying what she had just said. "Yeah because then, I am to busy doing what I want to do."

"And you don't consider this what you want to do?" He questions, mocking her.

She looks off to the side guiltily. "Okay. Maybe I want to do this a little."

He grins down at her, enjoying at what he had succeeded in getting her to admit. "So much for being selfless." He pulls away from her and leaves her on the bed alone.

She reaches out for him protesting, "I'm really only wanting to do this for your enjoyment."

He reassuringly nudges her back on her back. "Just relax for a sec."

She watches him remove his clothing out of the corner of her eye, before quickly resuming her blow-up doll face.

He looks down at her in amusement. "Has anyone ever called you weird before?"

"Oh, plenty of times." Her eyes flick over to him and then dart back up.

He stands there unsure of what to do. Should I kiss her?

Wondering what he is doing, she irritatingly glances at him and sighs, leaving her pose and rolling on her side.

"What am I not appealing enough for you?"

"Huh?" He says, snapping out of his absentmindedness. "No, you're rather appealing actually." His eyes quickly skim over her body before meeting hers again.

"Well, you do happen to know that it is very cold down here when you are being left all alone."

"Is it?"

"Very."

"Then I guess, I should join you then."

"You should." She lays back down on her back.

"Who uses blow-up dolls anyway?" He asks, while climbing onto the bed to join her.

"Very lonely men," she states, looking down at his hand as he thrummed the tips of his fingers against her knuckles.

"So, you have now reduced me to lonely?" He questions as he pushes a strand of her hair aside.

"I guess so."

"Aren't you supposed to make me feel less lonely?" He begins to trace swirling patterns on the skin of her shoulders.

"Well, that is the exact purpose of a blow-up doll."

"No, I mean as a person."

She gives him an irritated look. "I'm not a person right now."

He smiles. "You know, you make a terrible blow-up doll." He lightly kisses her forehead, her nose, and her cheeks.

"Hmm? I thought I wasn't doing so bad." She seems distracted as he is touching her stomach.

"Well first of all, blow-up dolls don't talk."

"They do to really really lonely men."

"So, I'm now a really really lonely man?" His voice teases her.

"No, I'll stop talking. You're just lonely."

He laughs to himself, musing over his observations. "You really like having the last word in anything. You know, I don't think a blow-up doll's eyes move like yours do."

She glares at him and pointedly moves her eyes towards the ceiling again.

He laughs even more. "I think I am going to have fun seeing how long you can stay in this role."

zoeyz
zoeyz
2 Followers