The Blowjob Chronicles Ep. 02

Story Info
Trisha the coworker.
1.9k words
4.32
35.5k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Dave,

I just read the email you sent last week. I would've responded sooner, but I've been working double shifts at UPS most of the week, and couldn't find the time. I've been sleeping three hours a day. If I can stay awake long enough to heat something in the microwave, I eat. Between working the night sort at UPS and working full-time at Best Buy, I'm physically exhausted.

Back to the email.

I want to apologize for the inconvenience my last email caused. I didn't realize you shared the email account with your wife. She never liked me, but I imagine her dislike has turned to hatred and disgust. I swear to God that all the emails I send you in the future will go to your brand new secret email address.

Anyway-

Amber's nephew and two friends repainted my apartment a couple days ago. I paid them twenty bucks each for a job poorly done. Speaking of my lovely ex-wife, I got a letter from her the other day. She's three months pregnant, and a newlywed. The groom's an English teacher at a high school somewhere in Ohio. I wrote back, wished her good luck, asked her to go fuck herself.

The usual.

I stopped collecting porn. I threw most of the DVDs, tapes, and CDs in the trash right before Amber's nephew and his friends painted the apartment. I'd rather watch the movie I made with Rochelle. There's nothing as gratifying as watching oneself receive a blowjob from a stripper on a forty inch television.

I did a second shoot last night.

Her name is Trisha.

She can sure suck a dick.

This is how it happened.

I work with Trisha at UPS. She's a thirty year old black woman with big tits, and a fat, bubbly ass. The woman's a complete pervert. She loves flashing her tits. According to the rumors, she also enjoys sex with coworkers.

No strings attached.

She's involved in a serious relationship. They're living together on the east side of Chicago, and they have a son. I think it's a woman, but nobody knows for sure.

Since I've starting working at UPS eight months ago, I've had a few sexually vivid conversations with Trisha. She's bisexual, and doesn't judge race, weight, height or age. Trisha once said she'd fuck a 75 year old overweight Japanese midget. The comment made me laugh hysterically for over a minute.

A few months ago, I told Trisha about my divorce. To cheer me up, she invited me upstairs to the lady's bathroom for a quick blowjob. I thought she was joking. She was laughing when she squeezed my crotch. I turned down the invitation. Our friendship wasn't affected.

Since the shoot with Rochelle, I thought about Trisha often. Convincing Trisha to do some amateur pornography didn't seem like a challenge. I've listened to her sexually deprived stories while unloading trucks for the last eight months. I've listened carefully. I know her likes and dislikes.

I made my proposition on Thursday night. I cut the part involving the camcorder from the conversation. Trisha agreed to a meeting after work.

At work last night, I was unusually happy. I chatted with everybody. While unloading a truck with Trisha, she shoved her left hand down my pants, and tugged on my cock. She gave me the world's quickest hand-job. Smiling, she explained how badly she wanted to suck my dick. The five hours I spent at UPS went by quickly. I'd slap Trisha's ass or squeeze her tits when nobody was looking, and we'd giggle like teenagers in love.

But there was no love; just lust, and the building anticipation.

At quitting time, Trisha and I left together. Some guys stared. They knew our little secret. How many men have taken the same walk to the parking lot with Trisha? I don't mean to gossip, but I'm positive forty percent of the men staring have been in my position at some point.

Very little was said while we walked. I found the silence comforting. Mindless conversation could ruin the sexual tension.

We reached my blue Corolla in fifteen minutes. I was more nervous about Trisha's reaction to the camcorder than the blowjob.

In the end, my worries proved pointless. Checking out my car, Trisha noticed the camcorder in the backseat. A mischievous smile came upon her face. I hid my delight. I told Trisha I forgot the camcorder was there. Trisha said she'd always wanted to see herself on camera. I grabbed the camcorder from the backseat, made sure everything was ready, and started the second shoot.

Trisha smiled, revealing perfect white teeth. Acting without instruction, Trisha pulled off her shirt. Like small basketballs, her breasts bounced. Her thick, dark nipples were already hard.

"You like," Trisha asked.

"Very nice." When horny, I'm not a good conversationalist.

She had her long black hair fixed in a pony tail. Her tummy was a little flabby, but years of unloading trucks had kept her in good condition. Her brown eyes glimmered. I noticed her perfectly oval face, and the purple streaks in her hair. While I admired her, Trisha caressed her breasts.

Trisha and I spoke for a few minutes. She talked about random sexual experiences. She admitted to love sucking dick, but she didn't like to swallow cum. When I asked if I could cum on her face, she said maybe.

Done talking, Trisha advanced toward me. She pulled down my zipper, and start stroking my cock. I held the camcorder, Trisha held my cock. Her hands were surprisingly soft. She smelled like coconuts even after five hours of intense labor. I could smell peppermint on her breath.

She tugged on my cock. I told Trisha to stop for two reasons. The first, I was dangerously close to ejaculating. Second, the lighting in the car was ruining a perfect second shoot.

A little dejected, but still in good spirits, Trisha asked me what I wanted to do. I made a recommendation.

Trisha started laughing. "Let's go," she said.

We headed for the gas station down the block.

Gas World was empty at 4 AM. Because of the outrageous prices, most UPS workers avoid this gas station. There are two entrances into Gas World. I parked my car by the back entrance, behind the clerk. We carefully closed the doors behind us, and headed inside. Trisha dashed into the Men's bathroom, and I followed. The clerk behind the counter didn't notice us.

We locked ourselves in a stall.

The scent of pin-sol lingered in the air.

My hands immediately found Trisha tits. I pulled her shirt off. While I sucked her nipples, Trisha removed my pants and boxers. I sat on the toilet, and turned on the camera, quickly explaining the situation.

Trisha slid her tongue up my inner thighs, teasing me by coming up to my balls, and leaving the feeling of her hot breath against the wetness. While executing the teasing, her right hand stroked my cock. I tried to keep my mind occupied. I didn't want to spoil the moment by ejaculating in Trisha's hand.

She sucked and nibbled on my balls, then moved her tongue from the base of my cock to the head. All at once, she took my entire cock inside her mouth, distending her chubby cheeks.

The movement of her head cast a shadow on the stall door. Trisha licked and tasted the head of my cock, moaning with satisfaction. She ran her fingers up and over my cock, then pushed it against her cheek.

Eyes focused on the camcorder, Trisha bobbed her head up and down frantically while bracing herself against my inner thigh. I watched my cock vanish between her pretty lips. She spit my cock from her mouth, licked up and down the shaft, moved up, stopped at the head, and licked the V-shaped ridge beneath the head.

"Lick my balls," I said.

Trisha sucked and nibbled on my balls. She slurped on each testicle individually, moving her tongue all around. While she worked on my balls, her hand stroked my cock.

Taking my cock back in her mouth, Trisha sucked with more vigor while stroking at the bottom half. She licked the underside of my shaft as my dick probed deeper and deeper inside her mouth.

Trisha easily swallowed the entire length of my cock, and halted. My pubic hair stuffed her nostrils, and my balls pushed against her chin. She held my cock in her throat for ten seconds before coming back up.

She repeated the action several more times, and each time, she would hold my cock in her throat a little longer. I started thrusting into her mouth slowly, and Trisha matched my rhythm. I told Trisha to caress her tits while she sucked my dick. No hands, on her knees between my legs while I sat on the toilet, Trisha's devoured every inch of my cock as I matched her pace. I was breathing heavier, and felt ready to burst. I fought the sensation, trying desperately to hold out.

I pulled my cock from her greedy mouth, and told Trisha I wanted to fuck her tits. She wrapped her melons around my cock. I fucked her tits at a nice pace for a few minutes. Every time my head poked through, Trisha would lick it. I picked up the pace. Trisha worked her chest up and down.

A few moments later, I lost my fight against ejaculation.

I warned Trisha, but didn't wait for a response. I guided my cock a few inches from her face, and let it rip.

The first jet of cum landed across her lips. The second left a perfect line from her mouth to her forehead. The third and fourth jets connected in identical spots, about an inch apart. The fifth jet caught her across the left eye, and found her hair. The sixth missed her eye by two inches, and caught more hair than face. The seventh and eight were depleting in volume, and landed weakly at the center of her forehead.

Trisha guided my cock back inside her mouth. She deep-throated me one more time with her face covered in cum, and held my cock until it deflated. I got dressed. Trisha admired her reflection in a dirty mirror.

"I don't let guys cum on my face all the time," she said.

The camcorder was still recording.

"Are you mad," I asked.

She shook her head. No.

The thick white cum seemed to sparkle on her dark skin. It pooled in some area, and leaked onto her breasts.

"Our fun isn't over," she said. "I want to do one more thing."

With her face covered in cum and her tits bouncing, we left the bathroom. Trisha attempted to buy a bag of potato chips, but the clerk refused. Trisha was persistent. Semen fell from her face, and splattered on the counter. The clerk threatened to call the police, and finally we left Gas World. In the car, Trisha and I couldn't stop giggling. She wiped her face clean with my shirt. I dropped Trisha off in the parking lot. She waved good-bye before closing the door.

I turned off the camcorder.

Well Dave, that's the story. I really enjoyed my second shoot, but I also can't stop thinking of a third. A fourth.

And a fifth.

I have the next girl lined up. She works at the strip club where I met Rochelle. I hear she's really desperate for some extra money.

If anything happens, I'll give you all the details.

Until next time, Phil.