The Blue Life Ch. 03: Foxxy Redd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mademoiselle Mercury, do you need to orgasm?"

"Y-ye-oh, yes, Doctor!"

"Do you need to get fucked, and fucked hard, Mademoiselle?"

"Yes, Doctor! Fuck this Spy Slut's cunt! Fuck this Mata Hari Madame's asshole! I need your cocks!"

"And your mouth? Do you offer your mouth?"

Mademoiselle Mercury just closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

"Pay attention, Miss Mercury. This is important. The drug you've been dosed with has raised your libido, your sexual hunger to almost superhuman levels."

My mother gasped as my father jack-hammered his fingers inside her and continued his assault with his teeth and tongue on her clit. "Yes! I can feel that. I'm on fire and I need to cum!" Her body tensed as if she was about to explode.

"STOP!" I yelled. My man-beast halted. The Super Spy gasped and whimpered, denied her release. "Unfortunately, the drug also inhibits your ability to orgasm. You, my poor dear, might never orgasm ever again."

My mother's eyes narrowed. "You evil fiend! There must be an antidote!"

"Oh, there is. But unfortunately for you, I've taken the only dose in existence. If you want that antidote..." My voice trailed off.

"You'll need to cum down my throat," Mademoiselle Mercury finished.

"Exactly. Very smart, Fräulein Mercury! In effect, my ejaculate becomes your permission to orgasm."

My mother pursed her lips, smiled and nodded. She said, "I understand, Doctor." And she leaned her head back and opened her mouth wide. We had often played games with orgasm delay and pleasure denial. Master Cums First. Cum On Command. This was just a new variation.

I placed the head of my cock in my mother's mouth, and she wrapped her lips around it. Foxxy turned his head to the side in that way that dogs have when confused. "Master? May I fuck her now?"

"You can, as soon as she and I both cum, Foxxy. So you had better get back to work and bring her to the edge again."

"Yes, Master." My father slipped his three sodden fingers out of my my mother's cunt. He sniffed them intently, memorizing her sent. The he took his wet index finger and began to circle and tease my mother's tight anal pucker. My mother moaned on my cock. My father smile and looked for approval. I nodded, and he pressed his finger deep into her ass.

"You're going to deep throat my cock now," I coldly, cruelly, and crudely stated. My father slid two fingers from his other hand into my mother's vagina. He began thrusting into her pussy and ass, sometimes alternating, sometimes moving together. My mother moaned and whimpered on my cock. It felt fabulous. But as I pressed deeper into her mouth, I could feel her tensing. My mother had been able to take my cock into her throat before, but never without choking or gagging, never without a struggle.

"Fräulein Mercury, the powerful drug you are under is a work of art. It not only increases your libido, and you can obviously feel that working." She moaned. "And it prevents you from achieving orgasm." She whimpered. "But it also increases your salivary production, while relaxing your throat and inhibiting your gag reflexes. Mademoiselle Mercury, you will find that you have been bio-engineered to become the perfect cock-sucking whore!"

I don't know if it was the power of suggestion, or the fact that my mother's head was inverted, lining up her mouth and throat perfectly. But my mother took a breath, visibly relaxed and swallowed several times. I eased myself to the back of her mouth, and was welcomed into her throat without any resistance or discomfort for my mother. No coughing, no gagging, no tears. It was a first for her! And it felt glorious for me. I could feel her swallowing muscles working the head of my cock and shaft, grabbing at me.

I pulled out to give my mother a chance to catch her breath. My mother was grinning, a look of pride and accomplishment on her face.

"How does my mouth feel, Doctor?" She asked.

"Exquisite." I drew the word out as long as I could.

"Then I want you to really fuck my face. Slide that cock back into my throat and fuck me hard. Force that hot load of jism into my bel-"

I cut her off by sliding my cock back into her mouth. My mother's dirty talk and total submission as a cock-sucking slut had the cum churning in my balls. I could feel my scrotum tighten. This bizarre and fantastic scene had really gotten to me too. I could feel the tension of an earthshaking cum building.

"Lick her, Foxxy!" I commanded. "Take her clit between your teeth and flick your tongue across it! Fuck her with your fingers!" I could sense that my mother was about to cum, whether she had permission to or not. But I didn't want her to cum before she felt me shoot my load into her mouth and down her throat. So I grabbed her face firmly and began to earnestly face-fuck this sultry Super Spy with deep, long, fast strokes. She would breath as I would withdraw. I could feel my balls slap her in the nose and eyes as I plunged in deep, and my mother accepted it's girth and length all the way to the base.

"Yes. Yes. Yes! YES! YEAAAHS! Cum now!" I was pounding my mother's face in time with the words. My voice had risen by about an octave and a half, as the tension coiled inside me. Waves of orgasm seemed to come from my clenched toes up my legs and simultaneously traveled down my spine from my head. It all exploded out my cock, deep in my mother's throat. My cock spurt four times, then five. And I began to withdraw. My father, sensing my orgasm, jammed his fingers deep into my mother's pussy and ass and held them there, knowing that drinking my cum really would trigger her orgasm. He sucked hard on her clit. And just as my cock left my mother's lips, her orgasm exploded.

"You fuckers! You animals! You monsters! You beasts! Oh god, what have you done to me? I'm cumming so hard!" Her body quivered and shook. I thought my orgasm was subsiding. But seeing my mother cum so hard and vocally set my cock off again. I came in her face, like a porn star. Then I raised up and came past her chin onto her tits. This seemed to set off further waves of orgasm in my mother!

My father moved his head up and greedily licked my cum off my mothers tits and chin, as he eased his fingers out of her spasming cunt and ass.

"What did you do to me?"

"You are our sex slave now, Mademoiselle Mercury! Only a woman with a will of iron could resist us now."

"Yes," my mother screamed. "But I need to get fucked too. Now!"

Foxxy looked up at me. "May I fuck her, Master? Please?"

"Yes, Foxxy. You may."

Foxxy ripped off his loincloth, and began to position himself above the bound and helpless spy.

Mademoiselle Mercury shook her head back and forth, as if coming to realize what was about to happen. "You aren't going to let that animal actually fuck me, Doctor?" She struggled, pulling at the cuffs at her wrists.

"You just begged to be fucked, like a bitch in heat, Miss, Mercury." I laughed villainously. "Beggars can't be choosers."

The Super Spy bit lip. "All right! I'm on fire. I'm your hot bitch now. But if I'm going to get fucked by your dog-man, I want to get fucked and rutted like an animal."

"Why, whatever do you mean, Miss Mercury?"

"I'm a bitch. So I need to be fucked and bred like a dog! From behind. Doggy-style!" She shouted.

I laughed and undid the Velcro straps at her wrists. Foxxy undid her feet. I slid the sex cushion into the middle of the bed and spun it around.

"Alright, Bitch! Get on all fours." I patted the pillow. "Pelvis at the high end. Head down here."

The sex-crazed spy assumed the position. She wiggled her ass at Foxxy. "Are you ready to get a little tail, Puppy?"

Foxxy panted enthusiastically and nodded. He stripped off his vest. And he crawled up and got on his knees. His "tail" swung back and forth.

"Do it! Fuck me, Fox-man! Make me your bitch!" My father positioned his cock at the entrance of her vagina! He began to slowly penetrate her. "No!" My mother yelled. "Take me. Make me yours! Like an animal! Fuck me! Hard! Now!"

My father grabbed her hips and slammed his cock inside her. He howled.

"Yes! Fuck me, you dog! You beast! You monster! Your cock is so powerful! I can feel it tear into me!" My father's cock is actually about an inch shorter and much thinner than mine. But my mother was behaving like she was getting impaled by some hugely hung animal.

I could see a look of surprise, pride and delight on my father's face. And with each scream and cry, Foxxy fucked faster and harder.

"Oh god! I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your monster dog-cock! Fuuuuuhck!"

My mother shuddered through a powerful orgasm. That was something she obviously could not be pretending. Her arms and legs gave out and she collapsed onto the pillow, her head on the bed, her ass still raised by the wedge.

But Foxxy was relentless. He raised one leg and put his foot flat on the bed. His cock was still buried deep. He raised his hand and spanked my mother's ass cheek. "I'm not done yet, Bitch!" He snarled. And he began violently pistoning her cunt again.

"Oh god!" My mother whimpered. But she had a look of ecstasy on her face. "Doctor, please?"

I just smiled, shook my head, and shrugged, like my beast was out of my control. I was glad that the round, mirrored sunglasses hid the look of the surprise in my eyes at seeing my father's bestial, sexually aggressive display.

Foxxy howled, "Scream and beg all you want. I'm going to fuck you like no HU-man ever could! Your MY vixen now! My sultry, slutty, vixen spy!"

"I can't stop coming on your monster fox-cock! Oh, I'm your bitch! Make me your bitch!"

She wasn't lying. I could see her shudder through orgasm after orgasm, like I had never seen before.

The display of raw, rough, rapid, animal fucking and the seemingly continuous stream of orgasms my mother was experiencing revived my cock.

"Mercy! I've never been fucked this hard! I can't take it. You're going to ruin my pussy for normal men."

Foxxy spanked her other ass cheek. "Shut up, Bitch! Every time you cum, your cunt grabs and pulls at my cock! I'm going to take my pleasure from you and empty my monster fox-jism deep inside your womb."

My mother groaned.

Foxxy stood up braced himself on Miss Mercury's hips, and he began jack-hammering her cunt. He was ferocious. Growling. Snarling. As his ass muscles clenched his tail wagged up and down. It was eerily lifelike. I was fascinated. I stood next to him and watched the tail move.

"Fuck her, Foxxy. Fuck her faster," I encouraged. I stroked his back, as if he was my pet. (I guess he is in a way.) I pet him from his head to his tail.

"Yes, Master! Gently tug on my tail! That feels so good."

I didn't get it at first. Then I remembered the tail was connected to a butt-plug in my father's ass! Playing with his tail was probably directly stimulating his prostate.

"Cum, Foxxy! Look at that vixen. You've practically fucked her into a coma."

"Doctor, she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"She is. It would be a lucky man or fox who could claim this bitch for life."

"Thank you, Master! I think I am lucky." And Foxxy howled and came, shooting deep. He grunted, howled, yipped and barked through his cum, as his pelvis spasms shot his semen and wagged his tail.

Feeling the fox-cock gush inside her set my mother off again. She raised up on her arms, arched her back and almost silently came again. She made small gasping sounds like, "Gah! Gah! Gah!"

My father's legs gave out, and he collapsed onto her back, licking, kissing, and nuzzling between her shoulder blades.

I had worked up a second erection, and was about to take my father's place, fucking my mother from behind. But Mademoiselle Mercury had other plans. She surreptitiously reached into her boot. She pulled out two stickers. She slapped one on my father's shoulder and the other on my chest. They read, "You've been drugged!"

I honestly had not expected that. But my father had equipped Mademoiselle Mercury with her own set of Spy Tricks. My father and I played along, struggling to fight off the effects of the drugs, but quickly succumbing.

Mademoiselle Mercury grabbed her hat and put it on. She draped her trench coat over her arm She leaned down and while I lay "unconscious" said, "It been a wonderful evening, Doctor Foxenstein. Thank you for that intense face-fucking. Your cock-cream is delicious. And I'm grateful for the antidote to your drug. You've left this spy-whore craving so much more." She stroked my still hard cock. She said, "I'm sorry I cannot stay and play with this longer." She bent and kissed the tip of my swollen cock, and licked a dribble of pre-cum there. I had trouble maintaining the illusion of my unconsciousness. Then she sighed, "But I've been instructed to steal Dr. Foxenstein's Secret Formulas and deliver them to the Allied Secret Command. And, yes, Doctor," she smiled and taunted, "I do have a will of iron."

She kissed Foxxy passionately. "Thank you, Foxxy. You are an animal! And I loved that. Your passion surprised me. I treasure the animal lust that you awoke inside me. I wish that I could stay and try to tame you, or perhaps have you draw more of the animal out from inside me. I have never been fucked so hard or come so much in my life. I would love to stay and be your vixen." She slipped on her trench coat. "But duty calls! Adieu, mes amours. Au revoir." Then, she took some pages labeled, "DOCTOR FOXENSTEIN'S SECRET FORMULAS," stuffed them in her pocket, and exited the scene, walking out of the room.

My father and I pretended to wake up. Both of us confessed a crush on Mademoiselle Mercury, that she was the sexiest woman we'd ever seen. And that maybe it would be worth defecting and joining the Allies, just to have the chance to taste her charms again.

At that point, my mother popped her head back in the room. She was grinning ear to ear. "I heard that," she said. "And I think I might enjoy another Spy Caper with you two."

My mother took off her fedora, and dropped out of character. I took off my lab coat, steel gauntlet and mirrored glasses. I rolled my mother onto her back, and entered her gently in the classic missionary position. We smiled and kissed tenderly.

My father refused to break character. He rarely will, when he's in costume, and his tail was all the costume he needed. He sniffed and whimpered like a puppy. My mother and I both laughed as we languidly made love. My cock was enjoying the extra lubrication of my father's semen in my mother's pussy. My mother and I both affectionately patted and kissed my dad, and said things like, "Good boy! Such a good puppy!"

My mother closed her eyes and focused herself. I whispered to her, "Go ahead, Blue. I want you to cum again." And she did. That's all it took. And that brought on my own second orgasm. It was a softer, quieter, gentler, more loving cum.

I kissed my Mom and slowly withdrew my cock. I asked my Dad if he needed help taking off his makeup. My mom volunteered to help him in a bit. So I excused myself to go to my bed. I told Dad that I would help him rearrange the furniture in the morning. I kissed them both again. My father put his head between my mother's legs and began to gently clean her, licking up the semen dripping from her cunt.

"Lightly, Foxxy. You gave my pussy a real pounding. I'm very tender there and will be sore tomorrow. But it was wonderful, Puppy. Wonderful." She lay back with her hands behind her head. Her hat on her head. She seemed to replaying the night in her head.

My father made a humming sound deep in his chest, and continued to care for Mom's tender, sore pussy with small kisses and long, slow licks. I think he was still being "Foxxy." Sometimes, I think Dad has lost the hang of just being himself. And thinking about that makes me sad.

I love my Mom and Dad. I love being their Master. Every time we fuck is not always that wild, creative or fantastic. But it's generally very good. I was tired. I closed their bedroom door. I walked through our "Bavarian Castle," blowing out candles. I went upstairs. And fell asleep.

12