The Blue Life Ch. 06: Red's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. We are not fighting," my father snapped. I don’t think my father even noticed my mother was naked. I don’t understand him. He can be a complete idiot sometimes.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Yeah. Dad’s mad at me. Good morning, Blue. C'mere and give me some sugar." I stayed seated, but raised my arms over my head and behind me to give her a reverse hug.

My mother hugged me from behind. Her beautiful, full breasts pressed into my shoulders. "Good morning, Master," her voice was cheery. She leaned down and kissed the top of my head. "I'm sorry, Sir. This is all the sugar you get until I brush my teeth. It feels like some small animal decided to crawl into my mouth and died there in the night."

I laughed. My Dad made a sour face. Mother walked over to him. "And good morning, my foxy Red fox!" She took his head in her hands and kissed the top of his head. She made a point of pushing her naked breasts in his face. He smiled a little, but said, "Marjorie," in a tone that seemed to say he was embarrassed.

Mom looked back to me, "Master? Instructions?"

"Go. Brush your teeth and hair, Blue. Freshen up a bit. Are you cold now?"

"No, Sir."

"Then come right back, naked. Oh, and no shower."

My mother made a face. "Sir, I've had a workout. I smell."

"I like it when you smell like sex. Besides, I need a shower too. We'll shower together and conserve water."

"Oh, goodie! You're so environmentally conscious, Sir! Oh, that reminds me, Andrew," my mother scampered off, and said over her shoulder, "I have plans we need to talk about."

I looked at Dad. "Do you know about the plans?"

My Dad shook his head. "No. But when your mother talks like that, I know it's going to cost me money."

I laughed. "Are we doing all right money-wise? I'm practically on a full boat scholarship. We pay for books. And by living at home, I'm saving money on housing."

My Dad finished his coffee. "And you get to have sex with your mother."

"I get to have great sex with both of you." I smiled.

"Did you have sex with Jillian, last night?" My Dad asked.

I scratched my head. "I honestly don't know how to answer that question," I said.

"Well, did you fuck her?" Dad is rarely that crude. I guess he was angry, maybe because he wasn't sure what had been done with his body last night.

"No, Dad!"

"Did you make her suck your cock?"

"No, Dad." I didn't mention that I had sucked Jillian's cock. I didn't know if Dad would feel violated or jealous.

"Well then, I guess you didn't have sex with her. Besides, you can't. She's your Uncle Nicky's girlfriend."

I stopped. And I did a slow motion double-take. I looked at my father. I looked away. I blinked. I slowly turned my head and looked back at Dad. I couldn't believe what he had just said. I slammed my hand on the table, and my coffee spilled. "That is such utter bullshit!" I was shouting!

My mother came back in the room. She had brushed her hair, and was wearing light lip gloss. She wasn't wearing anything else. "Bobby? Andrew? What are you two fighting about?"

I threw my hands in the air. "Nothing, Mom. Andrew here is just nuts is all! Completely fucked in the brain!" I waved a hand at Dad, and went into the kitchen to find a towel.

"Bobby! He's your father!” My mom said, standing behind my Dad. She had her arms on his shoulders. She was taking his side already.

"It's all right, Marjorie," my Dad said, "Bobby has this crazy idea that he and Jillian are going to be dating. I told him that could never happen, because Jillian is my brother Nick's girlfriend."

"Oh my God." The words fell out of my mother's mouth. She took a breath and then something changed. She stepped away from my Dad as if he had just become toxic. She looked at him and her eyes narrowed. She looked at me. "Robert, I am going need your assistance with a deep training. I'm sorry, Sir. Our shower will be postponed indefinitely. Red here needs correction, discipline and training. Badly."

I looked at Mom as I was mopping up my coffee spill. I recognized her shift in tone, and with it a shift in power. I walked up next to her and dropped to my knees. "You are the Captain of this ship, Mistress. Your word is Law. I am here to assist you, serve you, and please you if you'll let me."

My mother looked at me with eyes wide. "I accept your service," she stated boldly. She bent down and kissed me, and whispered, "Master? Do you know what you're doing?"

"I've just got a feeling that you are about to make an important power-play," I whispered in return, "so, for now," and I spoke this last part in full voice for my father to hear, "you have all the power, Mistress. I am yours to command! I am your submissive!"

My mother turned to my father. "Andrew, do you have any business appointments for today?"

My father looked confused. "No, Marjorie. But I --"

She cut him off, "I didn't ask for the long answer, Worm. Do you have any Social Appointments? Are you meeting anyone for drinks or golf?"

"I have an Aikido Class at 2 PM. I usually stay after class to spar, until some time between 4 and 5 o'clock."

"Will you be missed at class if you're not there? Is it vital for you to attend?"

"No, Mistress. I would like to attend. But your needs come first."

My mother grabbed my father's chin. "Remember that, Worm! Your Mistress’s needs come first! You are about to enter into your first session of deep training, Worm. We've just played games before. But this one will be serious. I don't know how long this will last. But I’m guessing, it will involve some pain, restraint, humiliation, and considerable discomfort."

My father swallowed hard and looked a little scared. "Are the Yellowcard and Redcard available to me?" These are our safe words, meaning "slow down" and "stop entirely."

"Yes, but...," My mother closed her eyes, making sure of her words. "Normally a Redcard means the scene ends without recrimination, judgement, or regret. No harm. No foul. We could both better learn where each other's boundaries are, and we would move on from there come the next time. Today is different. If you pull a Redcard on me today, Worm, there will be no next time. You will no longer serve me as a sub. I will just walk away, forever. I will move out of our bedroom and into our son's, if he will have me. I will also be contacting our lawyers and having them draw up Divorce Papers. I will use evidence of your decades long affair with your brother Nick to publicly humiliate you, ruin you, take the house, the cars, and most of the assets in our company. Do you understand how serious I am being?"

"Bu-buh, Margie, nuh." My father wanted to argue. He struggled with himself for the words. He settled for resignation. "Yes, Mistress." He looked down.

Mom turned towards me. "Pony-Boy, I need you to run upstairs. Get your laptop. And get the measuring tape from my sewing kit."

"Yes, Mistress." I turned to immediately follow orders.

"WAIT! Hold your horses, Pony-Boy!" She turned back to my father. "Worm, you will strip out of your shirt and pants, and be waiting, naked, on your hands and knees on the dining table for your Mistress. Pony-Boy, if the Worm disobeys, bring me the phone and we will call the lawyer. Bring the cordless phone in here anyway. We will be using it. After that, I will need your help in the bedroom, when you get back downstairs."

And she strode purposefully out of the room. I had no clue what she had planned. But I ran upstairs and came back with my laptop, a measuring tape and the cordless phone from the landing at the top of the steps.

My father was still fully dressed. He was still sitting in the same seat, right where he was when I left. My father gripped the armrests of his chair. His knuckles were white. "I knew it,” he muttered, “When I woke up alone in our bed, and Marjorie was in yours, I knew she hated Jillian."

"Holy shit, Dad. How did a guy as stupid as you end up with a woman as smart and great as Mom?"

"I honestly don't know," he said.

"Dad, Mom loves you. She loves Jillian. But, Red,” I used his submissive name, “you had better get out of that shirt and pants and get up on the table. Or you will not just get your ass spanked, you will get your ass handed to you by a divorce lawyer.”

“She hates Jillian. And so she wants to punish me,” my Dad said blankly.

“Is that what you think is happening here, Red? Because you are wrong! Mom loves Jillian too. But you threatened the safety of Mom's family. And that has brought out the mama bear. Mom will hurt whoever threatens her family. She is absolutely serious. And your ass is going to pay for that."

"But I didn't threaten you!" My Dad was confused and defiant.

"No, Dad. You didn't threaten me. You threatened Jillian. She's family. You threatened Jillian with Nick. Jillian hates Nick. She's scared of Nick. And Mom loves Jillian. Right now, I bet she loves Jillian more than you. We made a promise to Jillian that she would never have to see Nick again."

My father stood and said, “You can’t make that sort of promise! I AM Jillian! And I can say where she goes!”

I wanted to hit my Dad. I was seething. I walked up to him and got in his face. “Red! Listen and obey!”

Dad’s demeanor immediately changed. He recognized that he was being dominated, that I was speaking to him as his Master. He cast his eyes down and said, “Yes, Sir.”

“Strip! And get up on all fours on the table, Worm. I would rather you and Mom stay married."

My father started pulling off his shirt. And I walked into my parent’s bedroom.

My mother had a large purple suitcase on the bed. I wondered if she was packing already. But she seemed to be pulling more sex toys than I knew she had out of this Suitcase of Wonder. I couldn’t see into the case, but was curious about what it held. But already I noticed that there were several dildos that we had not purchased together, or had ever used together.

My mother was wearing a pair of plain white silky panties. If I was more observant, I would have recognized them as the same style of panties that Jillian (my father) had worn last night. I was about to correct her. Blue is only allowed to wear panties during her period. Otherwise, her bare shaved pussy should be without panties under her dress or other clothing. Or she should be naked. It was a symbol of her submission. But then I remembered, Blue was my Mistress now, at least for the moment. I was in no position to make demands.

“Where’s your father? Wait…” My mother paused. “I mean, where is the Worm?”

“He’s getting undressed. He’s confused, but he knows you’re serious.”

“Good. Strip off your shirt, Pony-Boy. I love seeing your pecs and your hairy chest.” I pulled off my shirt. “On your knees, subbie,” my mother said.

I fell to my knees. My Mistress came over and pressed her panty-covered sex into my face. “Smell me. Describe the scent.”

I inhaled deeply. "I can smell the fabric softener we use, and there is a mild hint of your musky arousal,” I said.

“Damn. I need more. Lick me, Pony-Boy. Eat my cunt!” I began pulling her panties to one side with my finger, so my tongue and lips could please my Mistress. “No! Eat my pussy right through my panties. Yes! Like that, savage my clit with your tongue and teeth through the fabric. Now, jam your fingers in my cunt. But through the fabric! Jam the crotch of these panties right up in my cunt, Pony-Boy! Mmm. Good. I wish we had more time to play. Are you hard yet, Pony-Boy?”

“No, Mistress. But, I’m starting to get hard.”

“Good Boy. Pull off those sweatpants and come rub your cock on my panty-covered ass.” My mother leaned forward, placed her hands on the bed and arched her back. She spread her legs. “Rub yourself on me and tell me what you feel and what you’re thinking.”

I pressed my semi-erect penis along the valley of my mother’s ass. “Oh, Mistress. The fabric of your panties feels cool and smooth on my cock. You have a perfect ass. The curves makes my mouth water. Your Master is an idiot for not letting you wear panties more often. Because your backside looks so tasty right now. And these panties feel so good slipping along my cock, I’m fully erect now, and leaking pre-cum.”

“Good. Press your cock between my legs, wipe the head of your cock along the fabric.”

“Oh, the feeling is intense. Do you plan to make me cum this way?” I asked.

“No, Pony-Boy, don’t cum.” She told me that, but then reached down and played with the head of my cock. Whatever pre-cum leaked onto her fingers, she smeared on her panties, until the front was damp with her juices, my saliva and my pre-ejaculate.

Then, she stopped, abruptly. “On your knees Pony-Boy!” I dropped to my knees, a little disappointed, but more curious as to what my Mistress had planned. My mother grabbed the panties at the hips and pulled them up, giving herself a major wedgie in her pussy and butt-crack. Then she pulled the panties off and handed them to me. I sniffed them again. Now, the scent of her sex overpowered any other scents. It was a heady aroma.

“Mistress, may I rub my cock with your panties?”

“Thank you for asking, subbie. You may, but take care not to cum. Here, take these out to the Worm and have him select one of them to wear. This is a silicone, spiked cock-cage called, “The Tormentor.” It is designed to be painful, and to make getting erections painful. Understand?” I nodded. “This is a cock-ring. It’s silicone as well. Slip this on over his shaft and around and under his balls. get it?" I nodded. I had never used a cock-ring. But I knew about them in theory, from stories and erotic catalogs. My mother continued, "It will take a bit of work getting his balls through the ring. You will have to do that for him. He’s not allowed to touch himself at all during this training. Then, there are my soiled panties. Oh! And ask him if he thinks he needs to be cuffed and bound. Did you get all that?”

“He’s supposed to put on the cock-cage, the cock-ring and the panties?”

“No. He gets to pick his poison. Show him, the cage and the ring first. Keep the panties behind your back. Ask him which one he wants to wear. Then, when he makes noises like he doesn't want to wear either. Tell him that his Mistress said he can wear her panties instead. I’m guessing he will flinch and ask for the cock-ring.”

“How do you know what Dad will pick?”

“Because I know what scares him. Pain and Jillian. He’ll try to avoid both. You may have to arouse the Worm to get on the cockring. You can touch him however you want. You can use your mouth or hands. But a few rules. You can’t kiss him on the mouth. And he is not allowed to cum. And you are not allowed to cum either, not without permission. If either of you climaxes...I will be very displeased.”

“I understand. And Mistress? You’re very good at this. I’m enjoying serving you.”

“Thank you, Sweetie. I’m honored by your submission. Now go.”

I popped up on my feet. Took the cage and ring in my left hand and held the panties behind my back in my right, and walked back into the the dining room. My father was naked and on his hands and knees, up in the table. He had finished wiping up my spill and moved all the things on the table over to the bar. My dad looked up and was surprised that I was naked as well. His eyes went wide. “You’re hard,” he stated the obvious.

“Our Mistress was wearing a pair of white, silky panties when I went in there. She had me sniff them, lick them and eventually rub my cock on them.” My Dad’s eyes closed and his breathing got shallow. “So, I got excited,“ I said, “Mistress has a gift for you,” I said, “something she would like you to wear. She called this one a cock-cage. It’s the Tormentor. Your willy goes in this end. And then it’s secured with this lock here. I don’t have the key. I’m pretty sure Mistress might have it somewhere. There are spikes on the inside. My guess is that stops you from getting fully hard, because the harder you get, the more it would hurt. Then there’s this. It’s a cock-ring. This will help you maintain a really firm stiffy for the pleasure of your Mistress. Oh, yeah. Mistress said, you can’t touch yourself. So I guess I’ll have to put the cock-ring on for you. So what will it be? Do you want the torment of the cage?”

My father's face was turning red. I thought it was anger at first, then I realized he was blushing. He shook his head. "Please, no."

"Then you want the cock-ring?"

My father nodded.

"You'll have to say what you want, Worm. Oh wait! There's a third option. It's a gift!" I took the panties from behind my back. "They're the pretty white panties that got me so excited. Mistress said, you could wear these instead."

My father's eyes went wide, and his pupils dilated. But he said, "No, the cock-ring. Please?"

"These panties aren't clean." I brought them to my nose and smelled them. "Mistress wanted to make sure they smelled of her sex and her excitement. I don't know if that's meant to tease you, or is meant as an appetizer of pleasures to come." I held the panties in front of his face. My father pressed his face into them and inhaled deeply.

He groaned.

"It's Mom's pheromones or something," I said. "That pussy smell just makes my dick hard." I took the panties and stroked my cock with them. "Mistress gave me permission to do this. She just said I can't make myself cum. Maybe you could put the panties on, Dad, and then we could rub our cocks against each other through the panties!"

"Oh God," my father blurted. I couldn't tell if he liked that idea or not. "Please. Just the cock-ring, Sir?”

I put the ring over his cock. It dangled there.

“I’m sorry it’s too big, Sir,” my father said, “My cock’s not as big as yours.”

“It goes around the base of your cock, Red. Over the root of your cock and around behind your balls. Let me grab some lube.” Our family had begun to keep bottles and tubes of lube handy all over the house. In the bathroom, in the kitchen. On the bookshelf in the den. In the drawer on the bar in the dining room. We even kept it handy in the bedrooms! I slicked up the ring and my father’s balls. I stretched the ring and popped one of my Dad’s balls through the ring.


"Ow! Jesus! Is it supposed to mash my balls?" My Dad complained.

"Sorry, I went a little fast there, Red. I'll be a little more careful with your other nut."
I stretched the ring and eased my father's testicle through. "There. How does that feel?"

"Weird. It feels like the blood flow to my cock is being cut off."

"Not to you cock, but more from your cock. I think it's supposed to make your cock feel larger. And the feelings in your cock more intense." I casually wiped the excess lube from my hands on my Dad's cock, masturbating him.

"It's damned uncomfortable."

"If you want, you can put on the panties instead." I gently stroked my father's cock with the white panties.

My father gasped, "Bobby! Sir! Master! Please, you'll make me cum!"

"Oops, can't have that, Pops." I dropped the panties, and I pinched his penis, just below the head of his uncircumcised cock. I licked my lips, remembering the night before. "You've got a nice cock, Red."

"It's not as long or as thick as yours."

"It's graceful and thin. Mom says that the curve of your cock makes it target her G-spot perfectly, especially when you pound her from behind."

"I don't know how. I don't even know what a G-spot is, Sir," my father blandly admitted.

"Ah, subbie! You need some Sex Ed 101. What sort of shitty Master do you have?" I was kidding.

"I have the best Master and Mistress, Sir."

I kissed my father's cheek. "I love you too, Red," I whispered. "But you should really know what a G-spot is. Oh, I nearly forgot. Our Mistress wants to know if you need to be bound."

"Will this hurt?"

"Worse than me crushing your ball," I said.

"And the Redcard is not an option." It was a statement of fact.