The Blue Life Ch. 07: Mistress Blue

Story Info
Dad's discipline climaxes with a butt fucking.
8k words
4.61
45.4k
32

Part 7 of the 40 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are 18+ years old. This story contains themes of Incest, BDSM, Dominance and submission, and bisexuality. If those subjects are a turn off, just move on to another story. If you have read all six previous chapters, thank you. Favorites, Comments and Ratings are appreciated.

**************************

"I have a list of demands, and these are all negotiable. But, then again, you are not any position to negotiate. And I'm warning you now, your ass is going to get fucked, Worm!" My mother was right. My father was at a disadvantage. He was naked, on his hands and knees on the dining room table. His wrists and ankles were bound by Velcro cuffs with D-rings. And those were tied with cotton rope to the four legs of the table. I had improvised the set up quickly, on orders from my Mistress, my Mom. Mom continued, "All of these things are going to happen. The order in which they happen is negotiable. Some of these things will happen this afternoon. Some of these things will happen over the next few months and even years, but they will be agreed to today. Do you understand, Worm?"

My father looked at her with an expression of confusion and anger, bordering on defiance. "No, Mommy. I don't understand."

My mother nodded at me. I was dressed in a Fantasy Warrior get-up, like off the cover of a Romance Novel. I had on modified tartan kilt. It was armored in front and back with a rough leather loincloth and a chain-mail "V" at the crotch in front. I looked like an extra from a cross between Braveheart and Conan the Barbarian. The warrior's kilt was belted high on my waist with a wide leather belt. Mistress explained that she wanted me to be able to be fully erect without having to raise my belt, and without tenting the kilt. That's also why I had on a black, spandex thong underneath the kilt.. I was also wearing leather bracers a my wrists, and a black Executioner's Hood. I could see through the hood, but it completely hid my face. It's simple, classic, and very ominous looking. Mistress instructed me to never speak when wearing the hood, and to never don or remove the hood where anyone could see me. I am supposed to remain anonymous, even though it's obvious "The Executioner" is me. My mother's idea of what Bondage and Discipline should be about is a lot more costumed, ritualized, darker and scarier than mine. I looked damned scary.

I also felt like I needed to work on my abs. I'm in good shape. I'm 6'2" tall and 21 years old. I have broad shoulders, muscular arms and legs, and a flat, toned stomach. But this outfit deserves bigger guns and six pack abs. I'm going to have to put in some serious gym time before I really fill out this outfit the way it demands, and the way my Mistress deserves. If I'm going to be my Mistress's Henchman and Executioner, then she deserves me to be the best that I can be.

I drew a flogging paddle from a scabbard on my belt, like a sword. I looked at my Mistress, and she held up two fingers, so that both my father and I could see them, indicating two swats. I swung the paddle and connected at the line between my father's upper thighs and his ass. Crack!

"Hrnf!" My father grunted. "Thank you, Mistress, may I have one more?" My mother nodded, and I paddled Red's ass again. "Red" is my father's submissive nickname. I had to be very careful to not hit a butt plug with a "Pig's Tail," sticking out of his ass crack. I think Mistress intended this as a form of humiliation. But I also think my mother has a fetish for Beast-Men. The one time I saw my mother cum the hardest, multiple times, was when she was being ravaged by "Foxxy Redd," a fantasy role-play character of my father's, who has pointed ears, long canine-like teeth, and an amazingly lifelike fox-tail! Also, I was also wearing a butt-plug with a long horse-tail! I was wearing mine, under my kilt, like a badge of honor. It went with my submissive name, "Pony-Boy." And, Mistress has called me, "Stud," several times since giving me my tail. I'm eager to prove to her just how much of a stud I can be!

"Thank you, Mistress. Is that all for now?" The Red Pig asked.

"It will be, if you can tell me why you received this correction," my mother said.

"I was sassing my Mistress?" Red was guessing, he didn't know. I readied myself to smack him again.

"And...?" Mistress prompted.

A light dawned for my father, "I called you, 'Mommy,' Mistress."

"And like I told you, your Mommy is not here. Marjorie is gone. Margie won't help you. Only your Mistress is here. Your Dark Mistress, your Mistress Blue, or your Dark Blue Mistress. Call me anything else, and you risk being disciplined."

And she was right. My mother had been my sexual submissive for less than a year. Today, I had switched, and at least for now, offered Blue (that's her sexual submissive name) my own service and submission. We switched roles in an instant! I thought Mom was going to be making a power play with my father. And I wanted to support whatever direction she took that fully. I didn't think that was possible, if she was constantly second-guessing herself, asking me, "If that's alright with you, Master?" Mom needed to know that I trust her judgement implicitly. So I made her my Mistress too! It was a spur of the moment choice for me, but my mother was holding me to that promise.

What I didn't know was just how prepared Blue was to take on the role of Dominatrix! She had been secretly shopping online BDSM stores, and had a large, purple Suitcase of Wonders hidden in her closet. In it are toys and tools I had never seen before, and that included the Warrior/Executioner get up I was given to wear.

But my costume wasn't half as intimidating as the Dark Blue Mistress! She was wearing thigh-high, black, Pirate Boots that cuff at the top in a bold, cherry-red accent color. They have a five inch, spiked heel, with a two inch platform at the sole! The sole, heel, and platform of the boots are also cherry red. She was wearing a black, leather corset, that cinches her 24 inch waist down to 22 or maybe even 20 inches! That accentuates her 34C breasts and her full, round 34 inch hips and ass. The corset cups her breasts, but doesn't cover them, and has a halter that comes up and buckles behind her neck. Her breasts and pussy were covered with a cherry-red polyvinyl, leatherette bikini, a triangle top, and a tiny thong bottom that barely covers her bare shaven pussy. The final piece of her ensemble was a red leather domino mask. It made her look fierce, and über-sexy, like a superhero or supervillain.

"Worm! I have a list of disciplines, corrections, and lifestyle changes that we are going to settle today."

"Yes, Mistress."

"First, there's Jillian. How long has she been protecting you from Nick?" My mother and I had just met Jillian the night before. I thought she was a role-play character of my father's, just my father in drag. Although, he was stunningly graceful, feminine and sexy. My mother convinced me that Jillian is actually a separate personality, that my father has multiple personalities, or Dissociative Identity Disorder.

"I--I don't know what you mean, Mistress." My father may have been genuinely confused, but my mother wasn't having any of that.

My mother signaled me with one finger. Crack! The paddle snapped across Red's ass.

"Ah! Thank you, Mistress. But I--"

The Dark Mistress cut him off, "How long have you been losing days to Jillian? How long since you started waking up groggy and confused, feeling hurt and not knowing how you got the bruises, Piggie-Boy?"

"I don't know. About 20 years, maybe more. I didn't know it was Jillian until 15 or 16 years ago. I didn't know where the time was going. I thought I was just blanking out the pain."

The Dark Mistress strode over to my father. It was amazing how confidently she walked in those towering heels, when she had been tottering in heels shorter than those the day before. I chalked it up to attitude, and a sense of purpose. She held up the palm of her hand to me and made a small circular motion. This indicated I should caress the Piggie-Boy with the paddle, soothe him, but also remind him what was to come.

My father gasped.

The Dark Mistress picked up a pair of white panties that she had made sure had been permeated with her juices and her scent. She held them in front of my father's face. "You may smell them." My father's nose was instantly buried in the fabric.

"You love my dirty panties."

"Yes, Mistress. I love the smell of you."

"You used to steal Marjorie's panties, and take them to work with you. Why? Would you wear them?"

"No. I would smell them. It reminded me of my wife, and how much I love her."

The Dark Mistress began to caress her subbie with the panties, across his face, shoulders, and back. "And what else would you do with the panties, Worm?"

"Just that. I liked to smell them."

Mistress held up one finger, followed by a pinching sign. I gave our subbie a small swat.

"Don't lie to me, Worm, or you'll get paddled. I know what you did. Tell me!"

My father looked over his shoulder at my mother in a mask and then me in my dark hood. He swallowed. "I would jack-off, masturbate in Marjorie's panties. I would sniff them, and rub the silky material on my boner until I would cum."

My mother took the panties and stroked my father's cock with them. He was very excited, and wearing a silicone cock-ring. "Good! Doesn't telling your Mistress the truth feel good, subbie?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And what would you think about when you would masturbate?"

"All the perverted things I wanted to do with Marjorie."

"Like..."

"Fuck her from behind. Or have her on top. Or fuck your titties, Mommy." I prepared to swat my father, but Mistress shook her head, "No." She was stroking my father faster.

"Did you dream of eating Marjorie's cunt?"

"Yes."

"Did you dream of her sucking your cock?"

"Yes!"

"Then why didn't you do any of those things?"

"Because they're perverted and I didn't want Marjorie to know that I'm sick. I wanted Marjorie to love me."

Mistress stopped jacking my father. "Marjorie loves you. And she loves all those perverted things too. And you get to do all those perverted things now and more."

"Yes. Master has given me a great gift. I can can never repay you both."

"We will find ways of making you pay, subbie. Does it feel good having your Mommy's panties rubbing against your cock again, Worm?" She began to stroke my father again.

"Yes, Mistress. If you keep stroking me, I might cum."

"You only get to cum with permission, Piggie. And even though you are getting all the perverted sex at home. You miss stealing Mommy's panties and taking them to work."

"How did you know?"

"You can't hide things from your Dark Blue Mistress. We are going to make a trade, Worm. I will make sure you have a pair of soiled panties for each day you go to work. You can smell Marjorie all day there, and show your love for her by jacking-off in her panties. Does that sound good, Piggie?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I might call even you on the phone and instruct you how and where to wank at work. Or you could call Marjorie and tell her how much you love her as you cum in her panties. That would be very romantic."

"Do you think she would like that?" My father asked. The question was confusing to me, since my mother, Marjorie, is The Dark Blue Mistress. But sometimes, when you are talking through masks, and using different personas, things can get muddled.

"I think she would love that, subbie. Do you want me to pack them in a special box in your briefcase? Like a boxed lunch every day?"

My father thought for a second. "No, Mistress. I would rather steal them from the laundry hamper like before. That part is exciting too. But--but--"

"But Master has not been allowing Marjorie to wear panties, so there has often been nothing to steal."

"Yes."

"That will change," my mother said. I nodded, "Yes."

My father sighed, as if he was relieved of some great burdon.

"There are two things I want in return, subbie. This is a trade, remember?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You will not wash out the panties in the sink at your office like you used to do. You will bring the soiled panties home, filled with your spunk, your essence, and you will present them as a tribute to your Mistress, or a romantic gift to your wife."

"You would like that?"

"That would please me greatly. The other part of this trade is Jillian."

"Jillian?"

"Jillian is going to come live with us. Or maybe I should say, she will come visit us regularly."

"I don't know," my father said.

Mistress made the motion, and I began to caress the Piggie-Boy's ass with the paddle, reminding him it was there.

"You don't have to know, Worm. Your Mistress knows. You lose track of time when you're Jillian. Yes?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You're afraid that someday you might become Jillian and never be Andrew again."

"Yes, Mistress. How did you kno-"

She cut him off again, "What is the longest stretch of time you've gone missing to Jillian?"

"I think I was gone for twelve days once."

"That must have been very scary, Andrew," my mother used my father's real name.

"It was. I didn't want to be Jillian again after that. But Nick makes me. He says Jillian is his girlfriend."

"Nick is a liar!" My mother spat out the phrase in disgust. "But Nick can make you become Jillian. There are triggers now."

"Yes. Yes, when I put on the wig and the bra, then I start to leave. By the time the panties and dress are on, I'm gone."

"OK, Andrew. I understand. And I'm going to make you a promise now."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Nick will never force you to become Jillian ever again."

"You can't promise that!"

"Who is the most powerful Mistress in the Universe?"

"My Dark Blue Mistress," my father said it with pride and awe in his voice.

"I can make that promise. And I promise you, I will never force you to become Jillian either. And you will never be gone for more than three days without giving your permission. But, Jillian has spent a lifetime protecting you from Nick. It's time to let Jillian have some fun too. So, from Friday Night when you get home from work until Sunday Night or Monday Morning, before you go back to work, Jillian will come to visit. She can keep her clothes in the guest room. And when Bobby moves out, she can have his room."

"Can this be negotiated, Mistress?"

"What are you offering, Piggie?"

"My Aikido class is on Saturdays. I could take an evening class some other day of the week. But the best students train and spar on Saturdays. Belt testing and tournaments are also on Saturdays."

"And that is important to you. I see. So what are you offering?"

"One other regular night a week. Not Wednesdays. I work late on Wednesdays. And Jillian can have other occasional nights when Marjorie or Bobby, have something special planned with Jillian, like a date, outing, or concert."

"That pleases your Mistress, Piggie," my mother said. And she went back to stroking her husband's cock with her panties.

"Please don't make me cum, Mistress. I'm not finished. Jillian can also have my two weeks of vacation, since I won't be 'fishing' with Nick anymore."

"You won't be seeing Nick at all," my mother was emphatic, "No corresponding with Nick or even talking on the phone with Nick without a chaperone, your Mistress or your Master. Is that understood, Andrew? If you do, you will be severely disciplined. "

My father sighed. I couldn't tell if it was sadness or relief, or both. "Yes, Mistress. It will be safer that way. Nick knows how to control me. I think he's even drugged me sometimes."

"Jesus," I said, under my mask, forgetting to remain silent.

"But, Mistress, you need to promise me some things."

"Don't try to dominate your Mistress, Pig-Boy."

"It's not like that. I just want you to take Jillian someplace nice, like Florida or Hawaii, on Vacations. She should get to see the world."

My mother kissed my father's cheek. "That's very sweet, Andrew. I'll make sure that happens."

"And you need to promise not to play these Mistress and Master games with Jillian. I think they might really scare her."

My mother took off her mask, leaned down and tenderly kissed my father's lips. "Andrew, this is Marjorie. I can make you that promise. I've already had Bobby make that promise. I'm glad that you are looking out for Jillian now. I wish you had been looking out for her and kept her safe long before this."

My father was weeping, "I'm sorry, Mommy. I should have. But I can't stand up to Nick!"

My mother turned her back on my father. She put on the mask and turned back. There were tears in her eyes, but she held up three fingers. I cracked the paddle across the lower part of Dad's ass.

"Thank you, Mistress! Please may I have more!"

"That is for not keeping Jillian safe," Mistress Blue shouted!

I reached down and grabbed the base of my father's Piggie-tail butt-plug. I was tired of swinging to miss it each time. I pulled on it, but my father clamped his muscles tighter, grabbing it with his ass.

My Mistress didn't know what I was doing, and I couldn't tell her. Rules of the Executioner's Hood, the Executioner doesn't talk! So I started working the butt plug, pushing in and pulling out, trying to get my father to let go. I held the plug with my right hand and swatted hard with the paddle.

"Thank you, Mistress! Please, may I have another!" My father gasped, "Oh, Mistress! Tell him to stop. He's fucking my ass with my Piggie-tail!"

"You love having your ass filled, Worm! Admit it!"

"I love having my ass filled, Mistress!"

"Are you ready to have my Henchman take your ass?"

"Yes, Mistress! Whatever will please you," my father bellowed, "Would you like to see that?"

I furiously shook my head, "No." My father relaxed his sphincter, and the butt plug popped out. I cracked his ass hard with the paddle, aiming for right above his asshole.

"Oh, thank you, Mistress! I will welcome whatever you want for me."

"Yes, you will, Piggie! And you're about to get your ass fucked, Red! Ponder that, while we prepare. Henchman, follow me!"

I followed my mother into the Master Bedroom. She closed the door and in a harsh whisper said, "What are you doing, shaking your head, 'No,' to me?"

I shook my head, and gestured to the hood.

Mistress Blue turned her back to me and took off her mask. "Turn away from me and take off your hood." I turned around, pulled off the hood, and turned back. I was staring straight into my mother's narrowed eyes. With her five inch heels on she was my height. I had to admit that the effect was intimidating. She was angry. "What the hell were you doing, telling me, no, subbie? You and your father are MY submissives! If I want to see you fuck his ass, you had better do your DAMNED best to fuck his ass!"

I swallowed hard. This was an entirely new dynamic in our sexual relationship. I dropped my head, and dropped the hood on the floor. "I'm sorry, Mistress. But I'm not ready, and I don't think Dad is ready either. I trained your ass for months. And you were begging me to fuck you. I'm afraid I'm too big, that I might hurt Dad, and besides..."

"Besides what?" My Mistress and mother asked.

"I sort of wanted my first time with Dad...to be...to be with Jillian."

"You really like her, don't you? As much as I do. Will you let me watch? Can I join in?" My mother's anger was gone, replaced with kinky curiosity and voyeurism.

"Mistress, this might seem strange. But I plan to date and court Jillian for a while before we make love. It will be up to Jillian."

"You never courted me," my mother was jealous.

"I did too! I courted and corresponded with you for months before we ever had sex. I tamed you. We even went out on many dates as mother and son. And by the time I revealed myself as your Master, I knew that if you could accept that, there would be nothing withheld between us."