The Blue Life Ch. 09: Big Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother ignored me. "Andrew, I think Bobby should start dating again. Don't you?"

My father smiled. "I don't think Bobby is sex-starved, Marjorie."

"No. He's not. But he shouldn't be doing all his socializing and sex-play with just his parents. It's not healthy. He should be dating girls, or boys even, of his own generation. Someday, I hope you get married, Bobby. And can have a family of your own. Now, Bobby and I have talked about this, Andrew. And, if he's going to get a serious girlfriend, I don't think that's possible with him living in a room upstairs from his parents. It just doesn't look good."

"What are you suggesting, Marjorie?"

"I think we need to do a major addition onto the house, giving Bobby a separate entrance and a modicum of privacy. I also want to build a home Pilates Studio that could double as a Party Room for when we are entertaining, and having orgies and whatnot."

I sputtered. "Orgies? Mom! What are you talking about?"

"Bobby, if we are going to find you a partner who will be satisfied with you fucking your parents, and maybe with them fucking your parents as well, we will have to start socializing with a more hedonistic crowd."

My Dad's eyes were wide. His pupils were dilated. He was either angry or excited or both. But my Dad didn't explode. He took the pad and pen from me and said, "Alright, Marjorie. Let's make a wish list of upgrades you want to see for the house."

My mother smiled. I think she was glad that her idea was being taken seriously. She said, "I would like a privacy fence around the backyard. I want to be able to have sex outside or sunbathe nude. I would like something in the back to socialize around. Maybe a grill and swimming pool."

"How about a large, party hot-tub?" I suggested, "We could get into swimsuits and socialize. It would be cheaper and less maintenance than a larger pool. And we couldn't use a pool year round, but a heated hot tub would work outside, except for the coldest of Winter days. We could have hot-tub parties. Maybe even hot-tub orgies!"

My Dad waved a finger at me, "Hold your horses, Bobby. Nobody is having an orgy in this house yet. But, I think we could get a nice, six to ten person swim spa. That would help me stay in shape."

I asked, "What's a swim spa?"

"Your mother and I saw one at the Home and Garden Show a few years ago. It's like a water treadmill. It's just a small pool, but deep enough to swim in. It's got an adjustable jet in the front, so you can constantly swim in one direction. It's a great aerobic workout. I could do that, even when it gets too cold or snowy to bike. And they make combination Hot Tub and Swim Spas, so it could serve double duty as both an exercise piece and a something to socialize around."

"Alrighty then," my mother concluded, "pool is out, and swim spa is in! But there's more on my wishlist."

"What's that?"

"I want a much larger Master bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and a steam shower, with multiple shower heads, big enough for four to six people."

"Marjorie, we might as well buy a new house." My father was shaking his head. "There's no way to add that much room onto our bathroom without tearing off the wall of our house! That would mean major renovations. And that would have us moving out for weeks or months."

I held up my hand, like I was in grade school, waiting for a turn to speak. "I think I've got a solution for that."

My father looked at me, "I told you this was going to cost a lot of money."

I laughed. My Mom looked at us both. "What's so funny?", she asked.

"Nothing, Blue. It's just, Dad could tell you wanted to spend a lot of money. He's got a sixth sense or something."

My father proudly smiled. "I love you, Marjorie." He kissed my mother lightly on the mouth.

My mother looked at me. "OK, Pony-Boy, what's your solution?"

I looked to my mother and father. "We can add a combination pool house and guesthouse in back. That can have a large party shower and party tub, in the back, near the hot tub. It would be a changing room for people to get into their suits for hot-tub parties. We could even put in a row of gym lockers. That could all be at the back of the guesthouse. The front could be a small apartment for me. We can excavate a basement and put Mom's Pilates Room, Party Room and/or Bondage Dungeon down there. Both homes can have access to the party room, and we can use that as a passageway between the houses on very cold days. We could look at prefab, modular homes. That might save on cost and construction time."

Mom's eyes lit up. "That sounds wonderful, Bobby! You would have your own place, with an added level of privacy and autonomy. But..."

I butted in, "I'd still be close enough to home to regularly fuck my mother and father silly!"

"Exactly!" My mother leaned forward in her chair. This gapped her pink robe and gave me a peek at her black bra with pink polka dots, and her ample cleavage. Dang, my Mom has nice tits! She kissed me deeply, her tongue probing my mouth. My cock began to stir again.

"How do you expect we will pay for all this?" My father's voice was like a wet blanket on my rising passion.

"Well," Mom began, "like you said, the house is fully paid for. We could take out a home equity loan. Plus, we had saved up nearly a hundred thousand dollars for Bobby's college fund. With Bobby being on an almost full scholarship and with him living at home, that money has hardly been touched, the principal has actually grown over the last three years."

My father objected, "We talked about this, Marjorie. We had decided that money would be used as a wedding gift to Bobby, or to help him put a down payment on his first home."

"Dad, this would be my first home. And I didn't know you two had that much money saved."

"But, if you get married and have children, you'll want a larger house, Bobby." My Dad was thinking of reasons why this wouldn't work.

"When that happens, Andrew, we can swap homes. We can live in the guesthouse, and Bobby and his family will live in the main house." My mother said this like it was obvious. Maybe it was.

"I have some clients who might be able to help us out with estimates and maybe even construction," Dad said. "But we don't have enough money saved for this."

"Dad, you've got friends on the Town Council. If we got the Guesthouse listed as a separate mailing address, I could claim a homeowners tax credit. And I would be paying the mortgage come next year, not you guys. Do Junior Executives in training rate a signing bonus with your firm? We can negotiate that. But that could immediately go toward paying off the mortgage."

My Dad had a huge smile on his face. "You're going to work for my firm?"

"That depends on the salary, benefits package and the signing bonus. But, I will need a job, if I'm going to be paying a mortgage on my own place."

"If the guesthouse was a separate residence, it would also qualify for a lower rate First Mortgage too," Dad was thinking like an accountant now.

"Wonderful," my mother enthused, "Then it's all settled. And Bobby, your solution is much simpler and better than mine."

My father took my mother's hand. "I'm glad you're happy, Mistress Blue. But nothing is settled. Tell me about the orgies."

"I was half kidding about orgies. But I would like to start socializing, and having some sexy parties."

"And Dad, if I'm going to get serious about a girl, eventually she is going to have to be told that I fuck my parents too."

My Dad said, "Why can't we just keep that private, like we are now?"

"Because I'm not going to have an affair behind my potential girlfriend's back, especially not with my parents. So she will know. And if she is open to the idea, I hope that she might join us. Wouldn't you like to fuck my hot girlfriend, Dad?"

My father shook his head, "You don't even have a girlfriend, Bobby. And who says I'm going to think she's hot?"

"There's me," Mom said, "I'm his girlfriend."

"And you are smoking hot, Marjorie. But you're mine," my Dad staked his claim. "OK, I know I'm just the subbie here. But I'm going to make some rules."

My mother turned to him with a serious expression. "We're listening, Andrew."

"Nobody fucks anybody outside the family without a condom, until we are certain that they are drug and disease free. That means knowing them well enough to know their habits. And that means they need to have been to a Doctor and actually been checked. I will Redcard anyone who isn't drug and disease free."

Mom thought for a second. "That seems reasonable. I will make appointments for us to all to get tested. Our partners should have the same assurance about us. Bobby?"

"Yeah, that seems fair. But, Mistress Blue, there's more to this that just my girlfriends? Am I right?"

My mother took my father's hand and mine and brought them together in the center of the table. She sighed, like she had something big to confess. "Boys, I love you very much. But this year has been an awakening for me. I've learned that I really love sex a lot. I've also learned that I love being both Dominant and submissive, but especially Dominant. I love experimenting. I love expanding my horizons. Recently, I have found myself fantasizing more and more about seducing another woman, and taking them as my submissive."

"Are there specific women you are thinking about?", my father asked.

"There are many women I find attractive. Women at the gym. Women in the neighborhood. Angie, for instance, your secretary is adorable. And I've noticed her noticing me recently."

My Dad thought for another second, "I'm going to have to make another rule. You can't seduce anyone within my company, Marjorie. Not even my close business associates. Especially not my investors, or anyone on the Board of Directors."

"Andrew, that's a large percentage of our friends! That's a large part of our social circle."

"Yes, but if things went South, I could get sued for sexual harassment on the job. Or it could mess up my business dealings. Marjorie, it will take me getting used to the idea of you even trying to seduce other women."

"And men," my mother added, "And I wouldn't be doing it just for myself. If I took a new submissive, I would make sure to share them with my other submissives. Even if I just seduced or was seduced by someone, I would see if they wanted to play with my husband."

"No, Marjorie. If you are going to have sex with anyone else, they have to know that you are married first, and they have to at least be open to the idea of having sex with your husband too."

"And Mom, I would not tell anyone about me, about fucking your son, not until you had established a solid relationship and knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that they could be trusted. Swinging Couples, that's legal; Incest, technically is not."

My Dad added, "There will be no secrets. If you dominate or have sex with someone else, Mistress Blue, you will give me as much detail as I can possibly stand."

"I think I can do that, Baby Boy. No secrets. That's a promise."

I asked, "Mom, are you more interested in taking on male or female submissives?"

"Female, for now. For one, I've only explored my bisexual side in fantasy. Making love with Jillian came close to my fantasies. And," my mother began to blush, "well, if I might one day have the opportunity to make love with your girlfriend, Pony-Boy, I would like to know what I'm doing. I need to learn how to please a woman and how to seduce a woman properly. But, to be clear, not everyone who I take on as a submissive will I be having sex with. And not everyone I have sex with will I want to take on in a position of Dominant or submissive."

"Mommy," and that how my father often refers to my mother, "how many people have you ever had sex with?"

My mother smiled and kissed my father's cheek. "Just two, Baby Boy. I was a virgin when I married you. And then Bobby, just this year. So, just you two. I've never even kissed a girl, other than Jillian. So, if we count Jillian, three."

My father said, "For me, it's just three too. There's you and Bobby, and my brother, Nick. But that's over for good."

Mom and Dad both looked at me. "What! Don't look at me," I said, "You're going to think I'm a slut."

"How many, Bobby?" My mother wasn't going to let it slide.

"It depends on what you count as sex," I hedged.

My father said, "You're right. So let's just count partners who have either been brought to orgasm by you, or who have given you an orgasm."

"Then does virtual sex count? Phone sex? Sexting? Mutual masturbation? Online stuff?"

My mother's eyes went wide. I guess she thought she was the first person I had ever had phone sex with. "For now," she said, "let's just count intimate physical contact to orgasm. Masturbation, Oral, Intercourse."

"Then I would guess about eight to twelve, depending on what counts as sex."

"You're such a slut, Pony-Boy!" My mother laughed and kissed me on the cheek. "How many women have you actually fucked?"

"Six, counting you, Mistress."

"See? That's not that many," My Dad said. "Are there any that you would want to pursue again?"

"No, Dad. I'm ready to move on."

"Do you really want to share your girlfriends with your mother and me?"

"Dad, it's all just theoretical. I don't have a girlfriend. But, if I get one, I'm not going to give up having sex with you two, not without letting her know what the situation is. And the idea of maybe bringing a girlfriend in as part of our sexplay is kind of exciting."

"Do you think she'll be Dominant or submissive?" My Dad was full of questions.

"I don't know, Dad. She might be neither. I don't think I've met her yet."

My father turned to Mom, "What sort of women are you going to try to seduce, Marjorie?"

"I haven't given the specifics much thought. There are some women in my Pilates class who are very attractive. My instructor is gorgeous. But she seems very Dominant. Bobby, would you like me to try to Dominate a young woman, to see if you like her too?"

"Mom!" I was exasperated. "You are NOT going to set me up on blind dates with your submissives. You are my mother, and you are my Domme for now. But you won't be playing my matchmaker."

Mom was giggling. "OK, Bobby. I just want you to be happy. How about a divorcee. My best friend, Sally Whitehall is pretty."

"She's not as pretty as you, Marjorie," my Dad added.

"It's not a competition, Andrew. And I've seen you notice Sally's big tits."

"Mom, it would hard not to notice Mrs. Whitehall's cannons. They are like the Grand Tetons. Did she have surgery of something?"

"No, Bobby. They are natural."

"Natural Wonders," my Dad joked. Mom socked his arm. "Marjorie, you probably shouldn't try to seduce your Best Friend. That could mess up your relationship."

"Or add to it! But, you're probably right, Andrew. Maybe I should focus on a much older woman, a widow. Someone who would like being with a fresh young girl like me."

"Oh my," my father gasped.

"Does that idea excite you, Baby Boy? The thought of seeing me dominating and being pleasured by an older woman? Maybe I would share her with you boys? Maybe you would come home from work one day to find an older woman bound and blindfolded, being teased with nipple clips and a clip on her clit. Would you fuck her, Baby Boy? What if I commanded you to?"

"I would have to put on a condom and try to fuck her, Mistress. What you say is the the Law."

"What if I made her suck your cock? Or take you in her ass?"

"Would you offer me those pleasures, Mommy?"

"I might, if I was pleased with you. If not, I might bind you to a chair and force you to watch as I ate this older woman's cunt to orgasm, or she ate me."

"Yes!"

"You've touched a nerve. I think you've hit on a fantasy of Dad's, Mom."

"Andrew? Is Bobby right? Do you find this scenario exciting, me with an older woman, and older submissive?"

My father closed his eyes and bit his lip. "Yes, Mommy."

"Stand up, Red," I commanded my father. "Blue, I would like to conduct an experiment."

My father scooted his chair back and stood up. My mother said, "By all means, Pony-Boy, go right ahead."

"Red, spread your legs. Hands behind your back. I want a submissive posture of attention. Focus on what I'm saying."

Dad obeyed my instructions. He stood with an "At Ease" posture, and replied, "Yes, Sir."

"Red, close your eyes, and picture the woman that Mistress Blue has seduced and bound for your pleasure." My Dad did that. "Blue, will you lower Red's shorts and thong and show us his beautiful cock again?"

"It would be my pleasure, Pony-Boy."

"Now, grab his cock. Don't stroke it, please, Mistress. But just indicate when it pulses, throbs, or twitches."

"Yes, Bobby."

"Keep your eyes closed, Red. Focus on my words. You've come home from work and Mistress Blue calls you into the bedroom. There's an older woman, bound to the bed, wearing a hood that hides her face, but you can see the color of her hair. You can see her naked body and exposed tits. You can smell that she's excited."

"Yes, Sir," my Dad replied.

"OK, open your eyes and look at me, Red. Was her hair red?"

"No, Sir."

"She has grey hair, nearly white."

My mother raised her hand, indicated Dad's cock had throbbed. I could see a reaction in his pupils too. "Yes, Sir. She does." And Dad nodded.

"And she's older than Mom. In her fifties? Early sixties? Her late sixties?" Mom raised her hand again.

"You can smell her cunt, Dad. And it's the smell of desire." My Mom touched her nose and winked at me.

"Yes, Sir. I can smell her pussy. She smells of warmth and desire." My Dad's eyes were closing again, as he concentrated on the imagined scent.

"It's a scent your familiar with, but haven't smelled in a long time."

My mother gave me a thumbs up. But I could see the precum dripping from my father's cock.

"Yes, Sir."

"Your Mistress instructs you to fuck her. Do you put on a condom?"

"No, Sir. I know it's safe."

"I thought so." My father opened his eyes and looked at me. There was a bit of fear in his eyes. "Your cock is buried deep in this older woman's cunt. It feels so alive. It feels like home. Your Mistress pulls off her hood, revealing who your lover really is."

My father's pupils were like black marbles. His eyes were wide and his throat was dry. My mother was stroking my Dad's cock now. My mother was smiling. I think she had figured out Dad's secret too.

"Red, tell us who the woman is," I said.

"She's a fantasy, Sir. I don't know."

My mother licked the tip of my Dad's weeping cock. He groaned. "You know who you want it to be, Baby Boy," Mom said,. "It's safe. You can tell us." My mother took my Dad's cock in her mouth.

"I can't say, Mommy. Please don't make me, Sir."

"Yes, you can. You can picture her in your mind. When you say, who it is, you can come in your Mommy's mouth. She wants that. She wants your spunk in her mouth. Just tell me who the fantasy woman is, and you have your Master's permission to shoot your cum down your Mommy's throat. It's OK, Red. It's just a fantasy. It's safe. You can tell us."

My mother was jacking my Dad's shaft with her right hand. Bobbing her head and sucking her cheeks. She was sneaking her left hand up the back of Dad's thigh. She was probably going to snake her index finger into his ass to get him to come and tell us his secret.

"Tell us, Red, and you have my permission to cum. Who is the woman that Mistress Blue has dominated and let you fuck? Who is the woman that you desperately want to fuck?"

My father looked at me with a pained expression on his face. He started repeating over and over, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

"You can't hold it back any longer, Red. You've spent a lifetime holding this back. It's time to say it out loud and cum. I know your secret. Mistress Blue has figured it out too. You can't keep secrets from us. And we love you anyway. I certainly understand, Dad. Nobody more than me. Just say it and come in Mistress Blue's mouth. Who is your fantasy woman?"