The Blue Life Ch. 19: The Blur Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that's when you commanded her to shave her pussy, and buy sexier lingerie."

"Yes," I said. My hands came up and pinched Sondra's nipples through her knit top. "Wait. How did you know?"

"Mmm," Sondra moaned low, "I like the way you toy with my titties, Daddy. But, if you keep that up. I'm going to make you fuck me, or I'm going to swallow your cock whole. I know about your mother, Robbie, because that is where I come into this story. Marjorie came to me for lingerie first. But she complained of having stubble, razor burn and accidentally nicking her pussy shaving it. I suggested I wax her instead. She was very happy with the results, and began scheduling regular appointments. She would come in, at least once a month for new lingerie, a fresh wax, and advice on pleasing her Dominant. Sometimes she would just stop into the shop. She would say she was checking out the new lingerie lines or sales. But we would also chat about things. I heard about how her Master had revealed their relationship to her husband, and how he had taken her husband as his submissive as well. She never mentioned that her Master was her son. But that makes sense now."

"What makes sense?"

"How you were able to establish such a strong, intimate bond of Dominance so rapidly with both your mother and father. It didn't make sense that an online stranger would have that sort of sway over any woman, and then both cuckold her husband and get her husband to submit to him as well."

"Does that surprise you? Or shock you?"

"It surprises me. And it impresses me. Your mother was so sweet and innocent when she first came into my shop. She had never even worn thong underwear! She had never heard of nipple clips or butt plugs. So, I'm surprised that sweet, innocent woman took the leap into fucking her handsome son. But nothing shocks me, Robbie. I've seen a lot of freaky stuff. And participated in most of it."

"I need to ask you something, Sunny," I said.

Sondra reached behind her and fondled my hard cock and my balls through my pants. "Can I take this out?"

"Not right now, this is sort of serious."

Sondra turned around on the seat, so she was kneeling facing me. She quickly kissed my forehead, then touched her forehead to mine. "I'm listening," she said.

"Again. This is rushing things. This is not First Date sort of talk. But I would like for us to live together."

"I was thinking about that too. My place is too tiny. But, I can't afford anything bigger, not while I'm trying to save every penny to buy out my partner in the business, Clifton."

"And I love my Mom and Dad. And I want to stay close to them. But, I don't think it would be fair to move you into my bedroom. That's even less space than you have right now."

"I love your Dad. And I love your Mom, more than you know. But, I don't want to live with my boyfriend's parents, not under their roof. I want us to have a place of our own."

"That's what I need to ask you about. Mom and Dad and I came up with a solution. It's a way for me to stay close to them and maintain our unique and intimate relationship."

"Robbie, call it what it is: You fuck your Mom and Dad."

"Yeah. There's that too," I laughed and blushed a little. "Mom thought that I should have a place of my own, so that I could more easily find a girlfriend. Well, I found you. But, we had this plan to build a guesthouse, on this property. The house already sits on an oversized lot. And Mom wants to build a large Party Room, Pilates Studio and Bondage Dungeon in a connecting basement. We would have a Swim Spa Pool in the backyard, along with a deck and grill. And there would be large showers, and a dressing room, so we could have pool parties out back. But the guesthouse would also be it's own two bedroom house with a Kitchen and family area. We were going to be looking at prefab home designs, and then modifying those to suit our needs."

"Is any of this built already?"

"No. We still need to get permits and plans. And see if we could get the Guesthouse listed as a separate address for tax purposes. But, I would want you to live with me, Sunny. And if you were going to be living with me. I would want you to have a hand in designing the place. And, it would not be exactly living WITH my Mom and Dad. But...it wouldn't be exactly living on our own either. We would literally be in each other's back yards."

"Robbie, I can't afford any of that stuff."

"I'm not asking you to chip in. Mom and Dad had some money saved for my College. And because I got very good scholarships and lived at home, they ended up with a big chunk of money that they had planned to use to help buy me my first house anyway. Plus, I'll be working for my Dad after graduation. I think they'll be a signing bonus. And I will be able to afford the mortgage."

"Wow. You really don't have to ask me. I'm yours, Robbie. I know I haven't been collared yet. But, you already own me, Daddy."

"Oh, fuck, Sunny. You don't know how much those words make me want to just grab you and drive my cock deep inside you," I said between clenched teeth. "Look, I might not have to ask my submissive. But, Robbie, your vanilla boyfriend needs to ask his girlfriend. Will you please come live with me? Will you help me design the perfect space for the two of us, and maybe more?"

"Maybe more? Are you planning on having Sally and Terri live with us too?"

"There may be occasional sleepover dates with our other submissives and playmates. But I was thinking more along the lines of having children, once we are married."

"I already told you, Robbie. I can't have kids. It's just not in my future."

"We can adopt, Sunny. I have nothing against adoption."

Sondra began to cry. "This is a very painful topic for me, Robbie. It makes me feel very inadequate. Like I'm not a whole woman."

"Everything that you are right now is part of the whole woman that I love, Sunny. If you can't get pregnant, I will celebrate that and love you for that too. I don't want to say that you can't feel hurt about that. But, all of that stuff in your past brought you here to me right now. And right now, I feel like the luckiest guy on earth."

"You are about to get very lucky, that's for sure, Daddy." Sondra started reaching for my belt.

We made out like teenagers in the car. We didn't care that the garage door was open. The house isn't on a busy street. And there's a slope to the driveway, so nobody walking or driving past could see into the car anyway. Now, if a delivery man had come to the door, he might have gotten an eyeful. Because, by the time Dad texted to say we should come inside, Sondra had gotten my pants off and unbuttoned my shirt. I had left my underwear in Sondra's apartment, and was going Commando, so I was essentially naked. And I had stripped off Sondra's

red, knit, v-neck, cashmere sweater and her black leather skirt. She was down to her black Demi bra that framed her tiny 32A cup titties, completely exposing her delicious, stiff, half-inch long nipples. She also had on a black garter belt, red fishnet stockings, and a beautiful red lace thong. She kept on her black heels, with a three inch gold spiked heel, and a mass of pointed, golden studs surround the ball of the heel! God, she is so stunningly sexy!

Anyway, Dad simply texted me, "It's time."

Sondra said, "Do we get dressed?"

I hit the garage door remote clipped to the visor. The door came down, and suddenly the garage was pitch dark. The bulb has burnt out on the garage door opener two weeks ago. Dad had told me to change the bulb. I was planning on getting an LED bulb, so I wouldn't have to change it again for another twenty years, but I forgot.

"It's dark," I whispered, stating the obvious.

"I like The Dark," Sunny said. I reached inside my beautiful girlfriend's thong and eased two fingers into her pussy. Sondra moaned, "Daddy, you can't finger my pussy now! We have to get inside."

I laughed, "It's so dark, how do you even know those are my fingers?" Sondra grabbed my wrist and brought my hand up to her mouth. She kissed the fingers that had just been in her cunt. Then she licked them. Then she bit them hard! I shouted, "Ow! What the fuck! Why did you bite me?"

She giggled, "How do you even know those were my teeth?"

I turned on the dome light in the car. Sondra was smiling at me innocently, her eyes wide. She blinked at me, like she had done nothing wrong. My finger throbbed. I laughed, but I felt like I might need to ice my fingers.

Sondra opened the car door. And got out, she walked over to the door and flicked on the light switch. I pulled off my shirt and left it in the car, along with my cell phone and the rest of my clothes. I was totally naked, and Sondra was down to her lingerie and shoes. I flicked off the dome light, and got out of the car. Sondra stood at the door, waiting for me. She wanted us to go in together. Naked men with erections should not walk anywhere. You can only look pornographic or silly. There's no way to be casual with a massive hard-on bobbing between your legs.

"What's going to happen?", Sondra nervously asked.

"I think we are going to go inside and fuck my Mom and Dad," I said, "I hope you're OK with that."

Sondra took a deep breath. She kissed me lightly, and said, "Yes, Daddy. I'm ready."

12