The Blue Life Ch. 25: Amethyst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sophie," I told her, "you don't have to be my sex-slave, if you just want to fuck me. Being owned by me is also a responsibility that extends beyond just sex. There will be service, complete obedience, and sometimes painful discipline. It's a very distinct, strict, demanding, kinky lifestyle and family you will be entering."

Amethyst swallowed hard. She licked her upper lip and bit her lower one. The gesture made me need to kiss her...or fuck her. Kiss and fuck her, especially her mouth! Damn, my cock was rock hard, and my balls ached. "I have some idea of what I'm in for, Master. Mistress Sunny has already begun training me for your service and pleasure. I want...no, I need to fuck you, Daddy. I need to learn to take your cock. And I want your cock, Sir. I want you to..." She paused. "I want you to use all my..." She swallowed. "...all my holes for your pleasure. I want nothing to be off limits, Sir. But...you will have to train me. I may need to be broken before you build me back up, Daddy. I want to be your Cat-Girl. I want to be your Kitten, Master. Please, don't reject me. Please?"

I lightly kissed Amethyst's lips. "I don't reject you, Kitten. I can't reject you. You are mine now. You belong to me and with my family." I groaned as my hands explored under the hem of Amethyst's latex dress. Her ass was full and hot in my hands. Perfectly smooth. And she wasn't wearing any panties. "You look so fucking, sexy, Amethyst. It makes my balls ache."

Amethyst giggled. "Really, Robbie?" I mean...Daddy. Can I see? Can I see your hard cock? Can I see your balls?"

I reached up and pulled the velcro straps of the blindfold. It came off, and Amethyst blinked her purple eyes at me. What the fuck! I said, "Your eyes! They're...they're..."

Sophie grinned. "They're colored contacts. I got them just today. We were working on a theme here. Do you like them, Sir?"

"My God, Sophie...I mean, Amethyst. I don't think I've ever seen anything, I mean, anyone lovelier. You did this all for me?"

Sophie bit her lip. "I wanted to make myself into your fantasy, Daddy. I think I will wear these eyes just for you, Sir. When you see me with purple eyes, you will know, I especially need to be on my knees, serving you." Then she leaned forward and kissed me. Her tongue entered my mouth with a wild passion that I returned. My hands came up to the cuffs on her wrists behind her back. They weren't police-issue. They were gel-foam padded, and didn't lock with a key, just a release. I fumbled with the release with my fingers and got it undone.

Amethyst's hands were on me in less than a second. Her right hand, which still had the cuff hanging from it, grabbed the hair at the back of my head. The cuff swung and clipped me in the ear. I was lucky the things were padded all the way around the cuff, not just the inside. Her left hand grabbed my ass and pulled me against her, forcing me to press my hard cock against her pelvis. She flinched. I could feel it in her kiss, and her body momentarily tensed up in my hands. But then she relaxed and kissed me harder. I muttered, "Oh, fuck."

Amethyst said, "Master, can I see it? Can I see your cock, Daddy?" I could actually feel her heart start to hammer in her chest as she said the words. But she reached down and started fumbling with my belt.

I helped her with the belt. And then I eased the band of my boxers down over my stiff shaft. There was a large pre-cum stain already on my shorts. Amethyst gasped. He eyes went wide. "It's the biggest cock I've ever seen, Sir."

I laughed. "Then you don't watch much porn. I have a six and a half inch long cock. It's on the upper side of average, I guess. But it's not huge, Kitten."

Amethyst was staring right at my cock. Her eyes were wide with fear or maybe lust, or some combination. "Can I-can I touch it, Robbie-Sir?"

"Of course, Sweetie. My cock would love that. I would love that too, Kitten." Her purple finger-nailed right hand, the one with the cuff still on the wrist, caressed my cock from the head, down the shaft and then back up to the head. I spurted a white glob of pre-cum into her palm, and moaned.

"Did you just cum, Sir?" She asked.

"No. But I need to soon. That was pre-cum, natural lube. My balls are aching, Kitten. And seeing you like this hasn't helped the situation." Sophie looked at the bit of pre-cum ejaculate in her hand like she didn't know what to do with it. "Taste it," I told her.

She made a face. "Really, Sir?"

I chuckled. "Yes, Kitten. Lick your palm. Taste it? That's right. You'll eventually be drinking from the source."

Sophie looked at me like she didn't know what I meant at first. Then she giggled and her eyes got wide. "Oh," she said, "I've never done that. But, you'll teach me?" I smiled and nodded. She tentatively licked at her palm, just the tip of her tongue. But then, when she wasn't repulsed, she licked her palm clean. She shrugged. "No bad. It's saltier than I was expecting. But I could get used to it,"

"It doesn't always taste the same. Not from man to man. Not even from the same man on different days. But, I hope it's a flavor you come to crave, Kitten."

Amethyst smiled. "Kittens love cream, Sir," she joked. "Daddy? Can I watch you fuck Mistress Sunny?"

I looked at my girlfriend, waiting with her hands on the back of my car, her bare ass pointing toward us. "Here? In the alley?" I thought about how I needed to get Sophie and Sondra to Mrs. Bahl's house. I also thought about how much I needed to cum. And I thought about how naughty fucking my girlfriend behind her shop would be.

Sophie's purple eyes sparkled. "Yes, Sir. I want to see that. I want to see you fuck my Mistress really hard."

I smiled and kissed her nose. I said, "Hold that thought." Then I knelt and undid the chain between Amethyst's boots, and I picked up the crop. I caught sent of her pussy. It smelled warm, heady, and clean, like jasmine and excitement. I spread her legs. "Hold still," I instructed. Then, I looked up under her skirt. I was right. She wasn't wearing panties! Something sparkly caught my eye. So I lifted her skirt, so I could see better.

The sight made me catch my breath. Her pubic hair was a full bush, but neatly trimmed. It had been dyed a similar purple shade as her hair. Around her clit was a silver clip with dangling crystal stones on either side. It pinched her clit and made it stick out from the hood. Her labia were large and swollen. So was her clit. Not huge, like Sally's, but probably larger than average, and I could tell she was very excited. I gently blew across her sex.

"Oh, FUCK!" she moaned. My tongue flicked along her lips and up to her clit. It danced like a butterfly, just barely teasing her. "Jesus Christ, Daddy! No boy has ever kissed me there.! Oh, God! Master, you're so fucking good! Shit! Why did you stop?"

I quickly stood and kissed Sophie's lips. She licked her lips again, tasting herself. I said, "Because I want to leave you hanging for now. And you said you wanted to watch me fuck your Mistress." I took her by the hand over by the car, to stand next to Sunny. Sophie stood to the right side of Sunny. I was on the left. I placed Sophie's left hand on Sunny's ass. "Feel her ass!" I commanded. "It's so fucking high and tight."

Sophie stroked and groped Sunny's right butt-cheek, mimicking how I was fondling my girlfriend's left cheek. "I wish my butt were half as nice," Amethyst mused.

"I think your butt is perfect, Amethyst. But let Blue know what you feel needs work. She will be in charge of your physical conditioning, Kitten."

"You don't think my ass it too fat, Sir?"

"Don't go begging for compliments, Kitten. I just said your butt is perfect. Flip your skirt up, so I can see it. Show Daddy your ass, Little Girl."

Amethyst blushed and hesitated. "Here, in the alleyway?"

"Don't question your Master again, Kitten."

Her eyes cast down. She said, "Yes, Sir," and lifted her latex skirt above her ass. She had to tuck the hem of the skirt up under the waist to keep it from falling back down. Amethyst's butt was beautiful. Fuller, and rounder than Sunny's and curving into thicker thighs. But still, absolutely perfect in its own way. I could clearly see that the cat-tail Amethyst was wearing curved up and out of a black butt-plug. She wiggled her tail back and forth. "Do you like my tail, Daddy? I've worn butt plugs before. I like ass-play. Although, I've never worn one with a tail before. But, Master Red said it was sexy when we were shopping at Fantasy Dreams, that sex shop up on Highway 6? He said that he thought I would make a sexy cat-girl, so we got the ears and tail. He said you would like them, and I love the way it feels inside, when I shake my tail like this." And Amethyst did a few subtle ticks of her hips that sent the cat-tail bobbing up and down, and then side to side. I had to admit, the effect was almost hypnotic.

"Good girl," I encouraged her, "Now, touch your Mistress' pussy."

Sophie did as she was told. "She's very wet, Sir. I think she's ready for a good, hard, fucking." She emphasized the last three words, as if they were hard for her to spit out.

"We'll see, Ametyst. Press two fingers inside her." Sunny groaned and shifted her legs, spreading them even more, as Amethyst probed inside her. I whispered into Sunny's ear. "Sweety, because you interrupted your Daddy, and because this will please me in some dark way I don't quite understand. I'm going to discipline you now."

Sunny nodded and hummed her consent into the ball gag. So I raised my hand up and spanked her left cheek and her right butt-cheek hard, two times each.

"Oh my god, Robbie!" Sophie exclaimed. "Every time you spanked her, her pussy clamped down on my fingers and she got even wetter."

I smiled. "Let me feel. I slid my hand down, and as Sophie withdrew her fingers, I inserted my middle and ring fingers as deep as I could. Sunny squirmed and her cunt squeezed my fingers. Then I commanded, "Now, spank your Mistress as hard as you can, twice, Amethyst!"

Amethyst went wide-eyed. The purple of her irises flashed in the moonlight, and the light of a street lamp, and a yellow porch light on someone's back deck. She stammered. "Robbie-I-I-I don't think I should. I-I mean, I don't think I can! She's my Mistress!"

"And I'm your Master, Kitten," I said, "Bend over. And put your palms flat on the back of the car, just like Sunny." Amethyst bit her upper lip, but followed my instructions. I pulled Sunny, so she was standing up. Then I handed her the crop with the dildo handle. I told her, "Four with the crop, on the upper thighs and ass, just below the tail. I want to see red marks, but no bruises tomorrow, Sunny."

Sunny took the crop, but held up one finger from her left hand, indicating I should give her a second. She reached behind her head and unbuckled the ball-gag, and took it out of her mouth. Then she said, " Master, respectfully, this is a Yellow Card. Amethyst is very green. And I don't want you to scare her."

I said, "You taught Amethyst the rules. You taught her the safe-words." It was a statement. I knew she had. "Amethyst understands she needs discipline."

"Can I assume her punishment, Sir?" Sunny asked.

Amethyst turned, taking her hands off the car. She interrupted, "No, Mistress, you can't!"

I'm perverse. Because I was thinking exactly the same thing, "No, Sunny can't assume Amethyst's punishment!" that is, right up until Amethyst said it. And then, I immediately changed my mind!

"Here's how this will work," I explained, "Sunny is going to demonstrate how to use the crop, two times on Amethyst's thighs and ass. Then Amethyst will immediately demonstrate what she has learned on Sunny's ass. If I think you are taking it too lightly on each other, I will spank you both and leave you here. If I think you've done a good job, I will make sure you both cum before we go to our Family Meeting."

"Will everyone be there?" Amethyst asked.

"I haven't been able to get through to Sally," I said, "But the rest will be there, including another potential submissive slut."

Sunny and Amethyst grinned at each other, and said simultaneously, "Stephanie Bahl!"

I shook my head. "If I am supposedly The Master of this clan of naughty sex-monkeys, why am I the last person to find out about what you are all up to?"

Amethyst and Sunny both shrugged. "You've been busy this week, Daddy," Sunny explained, "And we've wanted to surprise you." She leaned and kissed my cheek. And I handed her the crop. "You need to pull out Amethyst's tail, Sir. I don't think you should spank or crop someone wearing a plug. I don't think it's worth even the slight risk."

I kissed Sunny, and said, "I love you, Kitten. Thanks for taking such great care of our family. And for thinking of their safety first."

Sunny smiled. "You're most welcome, Daddy." She looked down at my hard and leaking cock. "I'm glad you like your present so much."

"I love her," I whispered. Then I turned to Amethyst and whispered to her. "And I really do love you, Kitten."

She gasped, and whispered. "Oh, Robbie. You can't mean it."

I grabbed the base of her cat-tail butt-plug. "Of course, I mean it, Sophie. You belong to me. And I love you. You are family. And we are lovers. That's more than an emotion. That's a commitment. For now, and for always."

"For now and for always," Amethyst repeated.

"Now, relax," I instructed, "This butt-plug needs to come out." And I eased and twisted the anal plug out. It was fairly wide, and it left an inviting opening for a moment, as Amethyst sphincter gaped before it contracted. If my cock had been lubed...if I wasn't worried that it would spook Amethyst, I would have eased my cock deep inside her open asshole right then. But, I could wait. All of this submissive's holes would be mine, and fairly soon. "You know why you are getting disciplined, Kitten."

"Yes, Daddy."

"I need you to count. And I need you to thank me after each stroke."

Amethyst closed her eyes and nodded. And then said, "Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." She turned her head away, and her whole body started to tense.

I handed the crop to Sunny. She looked at me and said, "Are you sure, Sir?"

I answered, "Don't bring me a new submissive slut and a crop and expect her ass not to get whipped a little."

Sunny laughed and said, "I think I brought you the crop more for me, Daddy."

"Well, your ass is going to get whipped a little too, Kitten." I chided, "And then you're pussy is going to get fucked hard!"

"Bareback, Daddy?"

"Your tests came back clean, I assume."

"Yes, and so did yours and Amethyst's. The whole family is clean, except for Nurse Nancy. And she won't be infectious in a few days. Dr. Shapiro is taking precautions for himself as well."

"Then you're going to be taking this cock bareback into all your holes tonight, Sweetheart."

"Even my ass, Sir?"

"Especially your ass, Slut!"

"Oh, God! Daddy! How are you going to do it? Right, here? In the alley?"

"I haven't decided yet. But, you need to discipline Amethyst now, so she can discipline you. And so I can fuck you, hard, and cum. My nuts are about to explode!"

Sunny kissed my lips and then pushed me aside. "We can't have that, Daddy." Then she tapped Sophie's ass twice with the crop.

Sophie asked, "Was that it? One, two, Daddy? Uhm...Thank you? I mean-"

Sunny cut her off. "That was not it, Slut! I was just lining up. Trust me. You will know when you get whipped by me. There will be no guessing." With that, she began to press the crop against Amethyst's butt, rubbing, almost sawing vigorously. Then she swung hard and connected with the shaft right across the middle of Amethyst's butt, at its meatiest spot.

Sunny caught her by surprise, because Amethyst cried out, "Oh, FUCK! Oh, Jesus! That was one. Thank you, Mistress."

"Start counting again, Slut. This discipline is coming from your Master, not me!" Sunny shouted.

"Oh, no! Oh, God! I'm sorry, Sir. That was one, Sir? Thank you?" Sophie said it like a question.

"That was nothing, Slut," Sunny corrected her, "You've got two more coming, unless you screw it up again," and this time the crop came down across the crease where Amethyst's butt meets her thighs.

Amethyst was biting her lip, but groaned as the crop connected. "Thank you, Sir. That was one." The crop landed again, on the upper half of her butt. "Thank you, Master. That was two." She sighed, but then added, "May I have another?" She braced herself for another strike.

I bent down and kissed each strike on Amethyst's ass. I lingered and let my tongue trace along the line of the center-strike, across the valley of her butt-cheeks, very close to her still slightly parted sphincter. Sunny tapped Amethyst on the forearm with the crop and handed it to her. Then she lowered her yoga pants a bit more and hiked up her sweatshirt, so her keister was fully exposed. Then she placed her hands back on the back of my car, and waited.

Amethyst held the crop out to me, dangling in her fingers, with an expression like, "You do it!" on her face. I just shook my head and said, "The sooner you get this over, the sooner you can tell me where to put my cock, Amethyst."

Amethyst looked sideways, like she didn't quite understand what she was hearing. "I will tell you, Robbie? I mean, Daddy-Sir."

"I will do whatever you want with my cock, Kitten. I will be yours to command."

The crop came down with a mighty whoosh and whap! Sunny squealed out a high pitched yelp. She hadn't been braced for the blow. But she said, "Fuck! Thank you, Amethyst-Kitten, and thank you, Daddy. That was one. May I have another?" WHAP! "YES! FUCK! SO LONG! FUCK!" Sunny seemed ready for that blow, and took more pleasure out of the second one. "Thank you, Sophie. Thank you, Master. That was two. Please, may I have one more, Sir?" I nodded. And, WHAP, the crop came down on Sunny's thighs, just above where she had pulled her yoga pants. "YES! FUCK ME! That was three! Thank you, Sir. Thank you! I've waited so long. May I have another?"

I shook my head. "Fuck her, Amethyst. Fuck her with that dildo! Make sure she is open and ready for her Daddy's hard cock!"

Amethyst grinned broadly. "Yes, Sir!" she said, like a soldier. Then she lined up the dildo handle of the crop and eased seven inches of it inside of Sunny in one long, steady push. Sunny groaned. "That's right, Bitch! Take Daddy's cock into your gaping cunt!" Sophie taunted. She was giving the dildo a half twist, every time she would thrust it inside. She also reached under and started masturbating Sunny's clit hard.

Sunny started to rhythmically gasp. Then she begged, "Oh, fuck! Fuck, no, Sophie, no. Daddy, Amethyst is going to make me cum! May I cum, Sir? May I-Oh, God! Daddy! Please, Sir? May I cum?"

"STOP!" I yelled. Amethyst stopped. Sunny panted, trying to hold back her orgasm. "Pull it out, Amethyst."

Amethyst eased the dildo out of Sunny's pussy. "I could have made her cum, you know. She's right on the edge."

"That's the way I like my sluts, right on the edge," I told her. "Now clean Daddy's big black cock, Kitten. Use your mouth. That's right. That's good practice. Because good kittens always clean their Master's cock after a good hard fuck." Amethyst licked around the head of the dildo, and then, showing off, she tipped her head back and lowered it back into her throat like a sword swallower! It was impressive. She did it without gagging. So, she had some experience, probably sucking on strap-ons. "Oh my, yes. Good girl. Very sexy, Kitten. Now, line up right next to Sunny behind the car, and ease Daddy's big black cock into your own pussy. And here's what I will do. I will fuck your Mistress Sunny, and I will try to match the depth and rhythm you are using on your own cunt. So that I will be fucking both my beautiful sluts in as close to the same way as possible. Understand, Sweetie?"