The Blue Life Ch. 26: Mrs. Bahl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that means I get to have you just to myself sometimes, Andrew, then, yes," Mrs. Bahl replied.

"Then I need you to call me Master, or Sir, or Daddy, if you like, Baby Girl. And I want you to please my Master."

"Has your Master made love to Marjorie?"

"Yes, I love to watch him fuck my wife. He's such a good lover."

"Would you just watch while he," Mrs. Bahl swallowed hard, "while he took me."

"I would do more than watch, Kitten. I would help him take you."

"But what if I struggled?" I could tell Mrs. Bahl was fantasizing.

"Then I would hold you down."

"But what if I wanted to scream?"

"Then I would quiet you with kisses."

Mrs. Bahl laughed, "I couldn't scream with your cock in my mouth either, Andrew, I mean, uh, Sir."

Dad began taking off his clothes. "Baby girl, I would like us both to please my Master."

"I don't think I could Master Red. I'm too shy. I nearly died when those people came in the front door."

"Did you recognize them, Kitten?" Red asked.

"No. I was too shocked. There was a naked woman. And another woman on her knees in a cat costume. And a tall man. Who are those people, Sir?"

"They're all part of the family," Dad said as he peeled off his jacket and shirt. "The man is my Master. And the women belong to my Master, my Daddy, my Sir. And I want you to join us?"

"Is this like a Sex Club, Andrew?" Mrs. Bahl forgot to call my father, "Master," but he didn't correct her.

"It's more than that, Kitten. It's a-a lifestyle, I guess," Red said. And he kicked off his shoes and pants and knelt down next to Mrs. Bahl. They kissed for a while. And I undid my pants and unzipped them and started stroking myself watching them. I heard the whistle-slap of the crop. And my mother gave a muffled scream into the ball gag."

Mrs. Bahl broke the kiss. "What was that?"

Dad explained, "Blue lied to us, Baby. So she is being punished."

"Is she being spanked?" Mrs. Bahl asked.

"Something like that. Our Master can be very strict," Dad explained.

"That was really your Master at the door?"

"Yes, Kitten. Close your eyes. Close them and keep them closed." Dad gestured for me to come into the room. I pushed the door open and stepped inside. Mrs. Bahl sensed my presence.

"Andrew, who is there?"

"Eyes closed, Kitten. You're safe. It's just my Master."

"Andrew! I'm so ashamed. I'm naked and there's a strange man in the room!"

"You're safe, Stephanie. And you are so sexy, Baby," my father reassured his newest submissive, "Do you trust me?"

"I-I love you, Andrew, Master, Sir. Yes, of course, I trust you," Stephanie Bahl giggled.

I handed Dad the leather blindfold in my pocket. He put it on Stephanie Bahl. Then I kicked off my shoes, lowered my pants and kicked them off too. I stood in front of them both. I reached down and put one hand on Red's head and one on Mrs. Bahl's.

"Oh my," Mrs. Bahl said, "I don't know what to do."

I whispered, "Kiss my cock." Then, I was about to say, "Mrs. Bahl," but I caught myself. And I said, "Kiss my cock, Stephanie."

She said, "Can I touch you?"

I chuckled a little. "Of course, Steph. I would like that."

Stephanie's hands came to the back of my calves and caressed up my thighs to my ass.

"Mmm, you're hairy."

I chuckled, "I can't help it."

Stephanie reached with one hand and slid it down my father's chest to his cock. My father shaves his pubes as a symbol of his submission to me. She said, "It's makes a nice contrast with my Master Red, here. Even with the blindfold on, I can't get you two confused."

Dad leaned in and kissed her cheek. "Go on, take him in your mouth."

"Why don't you take me in your mouth, Red," I suggested.

Stephanie Bahl gasped, "Oh," in surprise.

Dad grinned. "Yes, Sir." And he took me in his mouth, deep to the back of his throat, until he started to gag a bit.

"Oh my, Andrew! Did you just suck your Master's cock?"

"Yes, Dear. I love it when Daddy makes me suck his cock."

"But you gagged on it. Here." Stephanie smiled a crooked smile, and she grabbed the base of my cock. "Let me show you how it's done." And she took my cock into her mouth and confidently all the way into the back of her throat. She bobbed on it a couple of times, before she also choked and sputtered. "You're bigger than I'm used to, Master."

"That was wonderful, Steph. If you had kept that up, you would have been drinking my load."

"No. Please. Sir. Andrew, I need to get fucked. It's been too long. Master Red doesn't think he can fuck me because of his new penis-jewel." My father had gotten a Prince Albert put in the end of his cock at the beginning of the week. "Please, Sir. I need this."

Red had a hand between Stephanie's thighs. He's said, "She very wet and ready, Daddy. Will you do me the honor and please fuck my Kitten, Sir?"

I leaned down and whispered so only Stephanie could hear, "May I make love with you, Kitten?" And I kissed Stephanie's lips. They were thin and dry, but her tongue slipped out and licked along my lips and teeth, indicating an excitement and desire.

Mrs. Bahl moaned into our kiss. She said, "Yes. Please, pull the quilt off the bed. That's handmade, and I don't want to get it soiled. Pull the blanket off too; it's too rough. Just the sheets."

Red quickly pulled the quilt and blanket onto the floor. And we both helped Stephanie onto her back on the queen-sized bed. She spread her legs, raised her knees, and put her feet flat on the mattress. I looked down at her. She wasn't tall, about 5'4". He hair is long, dark, wavy and shiny. Maybe it's too long. There isn't much style to it. But, I guess I had always seen Mrs. Bahl with her hair in a bun. Her legs are shapely, with a fine curve at the calf, leading up to thicker thighs and a generous butt. Her belly has a bit of a pooch, there are stretch marks from having given birth, and there is a scar from at least one caesarian section. Her breasts sag, are flat, like deflated balloons, and droop lower on her rib-cage. I thought about how they would be improved by the proper bra, and I wondered how Dr. Shapiro (a plastic surgeon) might lift or fill Mrs. Bahl's breasts to give them a more youthful appearance.

Then my father shamed me. He didn't mean to. He just said, "Daddy, don't you love her tits. They're so soft. And the nipples are so sensitive!" And to illustrate, he sucked one of her tits into his mouth and toyed with the nipple with his teeth and tongue.

Mrs. Bahl giggle like a little girl. She said, "Andrew! Stop! Too much. Too fast. Go slower. I'm too excited and my little titties are too sensitive."

"You're so fucking sexy, Kitten!" My father sounded like he was bragging. I guess he was.

I crawled up on the bed and knelt between Stephanie's thighs. "Crap!" I said, "I need a condom!"

My father scrambled. "I have one." He grabbed a string of three out of his inside jacket pocket. He tore one off. It read: "Ribbed and Lubed for Her Pleasure." Dad opened the packet with his teeth and rolled the condom onto my hard cock. It felt sexy having my father roll the condom down the length of my shaft. Dad grinned, like he was embarrassed. I quickly gave him a peck on the lips, and said, "Thanks."

Mrs. Bahl's pubic hair was a mass of long, wiry dark curls. I leaned over her and placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She said, "Go slowly. I have a very tight pussy. And it tends to get tighter when I'm nervous."

"Are you nervous, Kitten?" I asked.

"Very, Sir. I've never done anything like this. I've never been with two men at the same time, even though that's something I've fantasized about for years."

"Have you ever made love with a woman?"

Stephanie bit her lips. "The closest I've ever come to that was when Marjorie was spanking me, and then she put her fingers inside my coochie."

"Did that excite you?" And as I asked the question, I popped the head of my cock inside her pussy.

Mrs. Bahl gasped. "Oh Jesus! You're very big, Sir! I don't know if I will be able to handle you."

"Do you have lube?"

"No. I'm very wet. I'm just so nervous. And I don't think I've fucked a cock as big as yours in years and years."

I eased my cock in deeper, slowly deeper. "You let me know if I'm hurting you."

"No, you're filling me! Oh gods! It feels so good. I haven't had a cock in six months. That's a very long time for me."

Her pussy felt like a warm, tight-fisted glove on my cock. I had never felt a tighter pussy. Her body temperature seemed hotter too. Maybe that was an illusion brought on by the tightness of her cunt. I groaned, "You feel very good on my cock, Kitten. Yours is the tightest pussy I've ever felt."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Very." I said. And I leaned down and kissed her lips. I whispered, "Are you still nervous."

Stephanie laughed, "Very."

"Well, I hope you are nervous every time I get a chance to fuck you, Kitten. Because your tight pussy feels like Heaven on my cock."

"Mmm. Your cock," Stephanie moaned. Her legs came up to wrap around my ass and pull my cock in deeper. I obliged.

The doorbell rang.

Stephanie Bahl shook her head. "Oh shit! Do I need to get that?"

I looked at my Dad. I said, "Red, you go check on that, and check on Blue too. Stephanie and I are busy at the moment."

Dad got off the bed and left the room.

My humping became more vigorous. I said, "Can I ask you some questions, Kitten?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you enjoy oral sex?"

"I enjoy giving it, but I don't like swallowing. I would rather the man cum on my tits or save it for my pussy."

"Do you like having your pussy eaten?"

"Are you kidding, Sir. I L-O-V-E, LOVE it! And Roger, my husband would never do it. So-" And her voice trailed off.

"So?" I prompted.

"I shouldn't say. You'll think I'm such a slut."

"Kitten, tell me now, or I will stop fucking you, and take you over my lap and spank you," I joked.

Mrs. Bahl grinned. "I would sometimes hire a male escort to treat me the way I thought I should be treated."

"How long have you done that?" I asked.

"About twenty years. I would usually take the Christmas Bonus from work and buy an escort with that. Because my husband didn't know about that money. And then I would save up and get another one during the Summer."

"Well, if you are open to the possibility of women eating your pussy, you will have no shortage of partners if you join our...family."

"Like, Little Terri?"

"Yes. She's very sexy. And Nurse Nancy."

"Even Marjorie?"

"Yes, especially Marjorie. She loves to eat pussy."

"I don't know how I would feel about Marjorie. I'm in love with her husband, y'know." Mrs. Bahl said it so matter-of-factly.

"Is that so?"

"Oh, I've had a crush on Andrew for more than ten years," she said. Then her hands came up to my face. She touched it, feeling my features. "But I really think I love him now. I would steal him from Marjorie if I could. But there is no hope of that. Do I know you?"

"Yes, Kitten, you do. We've met, but you don't know me very well."

"I've never had sex with a man without seeing him," Stephanie said, "No, wait. I once went to a Glory Hole. Do you know what that is, Sir?"

"Yes," I laughed.

Stephanie laughed. "It was not very glorious, Sir."

"Have you ever had anal sex?" I asked.

"No, Sir. I don't find the idea very sexy, and it...well, it seems painful, gross and scary."

"Well, you don't have to do it if you don't like it, Steph-Kitten. But I would like you to try it sometime. The first time Red ever took Blue's ass, I was buried deep in her pussy."

Stephanie paused in her humping. She thought. "Oh. Well. Is-is Anal something Andrew loves?"

"Yes, very much," I answered.

"Then I will try it for him."

I looked down and Mrs. Bahl, I could feel my orgasm starting to churn in my balls. But I wanted her to cum too. I said, "Kitten, I'm getting close to cumming, but I want you to cum too."

She smiled. "Oh, I want you to cum, Sir. But I've never had an orgasm from intercourse. This feels very good, but I won't cum."

"Can you cum from oral sex?"

"That's the easiest way. And I can cum from masturbating. Sometimes I will watch porn and diddle my coochie. I even have a vibrator that I use sometimes."

"And you can cum from masturbating?"

"Oh, certainly."

"Then, Kitten, I want you to reach down and masturbate your clit, while I fuck your hot, tight pussy."

"But, won't you feel insulted?" Stephanie asked.

I smiled. "No. I won't feel insulted. We will both be working to get you off. And when you cum, my orgasm won't be far behind."

"I tried that once with my ex-husband. And he said that men don't like that, that it's an insult. That their penis should be enough."

I shook my head. "He didn't like to eat pussy? And he didn't want to do everything he could to help you cum? I'm sorry, but, you married a complete tool! Mrs. Bahl, that guy was an idiot!"

"He was an emotionally distant jerk." Stephanie reached in between us and began massaging her clitoris.

"Why did you stay married?"

"The kids," Mrs. Bahl admitted. "But my youngest is in college now. You really don't mind me playing with myself? I feel so dirty. Like you're watching me masturbate at the same time you're fucking me."

"Yes, I'm watching you. And you're so sexy. You are such a dirty girl, Kitten!"

"Yes!" Mrs. Bahl gasped, and I knew the direction she wanted me to take this.

"You're such a filthy, sexy slut. Letting me pound my long, fat cock in your tight coochie, while I watch you fucking diddle your clit."

"Yes!"

"Did you enjoy getting spanked, Kitten?"

"Yes! Marjorie spanked me and jammed her fingers in my mess! I was shocked, but it made me so excited to do something that-NASTY!" And she hissed last word, like she was savoring it.

I balanced myself on my elbows and began fondling Stephanie's tits with my hands. I rolled her thick nipples between my fingers. "You are a nasty girl, Kitten. You're in love with a married man, you dirty, filthy girl." I pinched her nipples hard.

Mrs. Bahl moaned, "It's a SIN!"

"Fucking a stranger is a SIN too, my little fuck-slut!"

"Oh god, you're the best fuck I've ever had, Sir! Is Andrew in the room?"

I double-checked. "No," I hissed.

"I can't imaging Andrew being a better fuck than you, Sir. You're such a young stud!"

"I am a stud, and I'm about to fill your cunt with my hot load, slut."

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I could tell she was working herself up to a big orgasm. "Oh, Sir. Please. Please. Can I take off the blindfold? Can I look in-in my Master's eyes while I'm cumming? I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum from you fucking me!"

"When you start to cum, Kitten, then you can take off the blindfold," I instructed her.

"I'm close, Sir."

"I can feel that."

"I've never cum this way before, with a cock in my pussy."

"Not even with your paid escort studs."

"I mostly wanted them to eat my pussy, Sir. I'm close. I'm close. Oh fuuuuuugh!" The last was just a gasp, and Stephanie Bahl reached up and began clawing at her blindfold. I pushed my way up on one arm and reached behind her head and pulled at the Velcro holding the blindfold in place. "I'm cumming!" Stephanie screamed. And the blindfold came off. At first Stephanie looked up at me with awe, lust, and love, as her body quaked with it's orgasm. Then a look of surprise and horror crossed her face. "Oh, gods! Bobby! Bobby! You're Andrew's son! What have I done! You're so young! Oh my God! I'm cumming! This is so nasty, so wrong! Oh Jesus! You're Marjorie and Andrew's boy! Oh, gods! I'm cumming so hard! You-you-you-?"

"Yes, Kitten. I'm my father and mother's Master."

"That is the nastiest, filthiest thing I've ever heard! Oh, fuuuuuuugh!" And she came again. "I-I-I-never-"

"You've never cum that hard?"

"I never would have made love with you if I had known. Oh, gods! This is so sick! And I'm cumming again just thinking about it. I'm so perverted!"

Just then my father popped his head back in the room. He said, "I'm sorry to interrupt. But, Sir, we have a situation out here that needs you right away."

"Oh, Andrew. I'm so ashamed," Stephanie said, "I just made love with your son! I just fucked your son!""

"And it looked so sexy," Red said.

I felt clumsy and awkward. I hadn't cum. But I withdrew from Stephanie Bahl's gripping, pulsing pussy. I said, "I'm sorry, Stephanie. I didn't mean to trick you or make you feel awkward."

Stephanie was near tears, "Oh Bobby. You made me feel wonderful. You made me feel like a whole woman. I've never cum like that. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I just need to process."

I look at my Dad. "What's the urgent problem, Red?"

He said, "Your mother's lawyer and private detective just arrived. Terri, Nancy and Dr. Eugene got here earlier. Anyway, the private detective is a very large, very intimidating black man. And he doesn't like seeing Blue tied up and gagged. He says that she is his client and he needs to protect her. But, we weren't going to untie Blue or un-gag her without your say-so, Sir."

I pulled off the condom and pulled on my pants, without my underwear. I had trouble getting my cock back in my pants, because I still had a raging hard-on. Fuck! I pulled on my polo shirt. "Dad, you stay here and help Mrs. Bahl calm down. Stephanie, again, I'm sorry. But, when you get calmed down, we will need you both out in the living room with the rest of us."

I then walked out of the bedroom and back into the chaos happening in the rest of the house.

12