The Blue Life Ch. 30: Moving Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swirled my tongue around Gina's puckered asshole. I pointed it, and probed. Then I looked up at Nancy. I said, "Nurse, sit in the chair where Gina's head is. Cradle her head in your lap."

Nancy smiled and said, "Yes, Doctor." The way she said that, like a purr, it made me want to change my major to pre-med! Nancy moved. She hiked up her dress all the way to her waist. She straddled Gina's face. Then gently lifted her head and placed it in her lap.

Gina didn't need to be told what to do. She started nuzzling and licking at Nancy's pussy. For her part, Nancy just stroked Gina's hair, layed her head back and began to moan.

I ducked my head underneath Gina and began to tongue her slit, working my way up toward her clit. And when my tongue found her clit, I toyed with it very lightly, teasing it. Then I spread her lips with my fingers, and without much light, I brought the tips of the third clamp to my Tiny Angel's clitoris.

Gina immediately began to complain. "No, Daddy! No! What did I do wrong? Master, please! No!"

I whispered, "You haven't done anything wrong, Baby." Click!

"It hurts, Bobby. Daddy, it hurts!" Gina whined. CLICK! Two clicks of the clamp.

"Are you giving me a Red Card, Kitten? Do you want me to take the clamp off, and you and Nancy can get dressed?"

"No, Sir. I want to eat her pussy. And I love you teasing me."

"Good Girl!" CLICK! I clicked it a third time, and let it dangle off of Regina's clit!

"Oh FUCK! Sir! FUCK! That thing is just hanging off my clit! Oh, Bobby!"

I got behind her again. "Where do you want my tongue, Tiny Angel? Pussy or Ass?"

"Daddy, don't make me choose! I can't choose!"

"Pussy or Ass, Baby Girl. Or I will take the clamp off and we will stop."

I reached between Regina's legs and grabbed the clamp. She immediately screamed, "My dirty hole, Daddy! Tongue-fuck my fucking DIRTY HOLE!" I spread her cheeks and began to toss Tiny Gina's salad again. She moaned, "You are both such nasty, nasty motherfuckers," into Nancy's pussy, while she lapped at it.

Just then, Blix came into the Waiting Room and said, "Dr. Shapiro is ready to see Regina now." Blix was holding his hands in front of his crotch and standing with his legs spread. It looked like a position of attention, like he was standing guard by the door. I thought something else was standing at attention too.

I said, "Dr. Shapiro has a closed circuit surveillance system in his office. Were the two of you spying on us from one one of the exam rooms?"

"We weren't spying," Blix said, in his stern, low, growly voice.

Regina stood up and said, "Zip it, Baby Clown! Move your hands from your crotch!" Blix moved his hands. You've got a hard-on the size of New Jersey, Mister! Don't lie to your Mistress!"

Blix was flustered at being called out by a Woman less than a third of his weight and almost half his height. He stammered, "It-it's a security camera!"

Regina wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Thanks for the spanking, Master. And the bunghole-tonguing! That was awesome. It distracted me from this procedure. What happens now?"

I reached and very gently undid the clamp on Gina's clit. I set it aside and kissed her. I reached into my pocket and handed her the bottle of India Ink we had found at her house, the one her brother/husband Ian had used to tattoo her lower back. I said, "Show this to Dr. Shapiro. We'll be waiting for you here."

Gina looked at Nancy and said, "I don't want to just leave her hanging. I thought I was getting close to making her cum."

I said, "We'll have your Baby Clown take over where you left off."

Gina made a surprised face. "EXACTLY where I left off? Even with you, Daddy?"

I looked to Blix who was looking confused. I looked to Gina who was smiling slyly. I shrugged. "Sure. Why not!"

Gina leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Oh, I wish I could be here to see you tonguing my Baby Clown's dirty hole, Daddy."

I whispered back, "Dr. Shapiro still has the room pulled up on his security camera. You can watch during your exam. It will take your mind off things, and help you pass the time!"

Gina clapped her hands, and pointed at Blix. "Get naked, Baby Clown. And start eating Nancy's pussy! Don't dawdle! That's an order from your Mistress."

"Hurry up, you little bitch," I said, "I've got a clamp I need to attach to your nutsack!"

"Like Hell you will," Blix growled. It was both a statement and a threat.

Gina looked at Blix and commanded, "Listen to Daddy, Baby Clown. Anything he says while I'm out of the room, you take that like it's an order from your Mistress! You understand? This will be the difference between you fucking Mistress Squeaky's tight, little, clown pussy tonight, or sleeping on the kitchen floor. You get to decide!"

Blix was whining in his bad-ass, gravelly, bass voice, "But, Mistress!" But he had stripped naked and on his hands and knees, before Tiny Gina walked out of the room.