The Blue Life Ch. 31: Granny's Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," Sunny said, "What do you want him to do with the Gimp Mask, Sally?"

Sally made a face. "It's pretty gross. I don't want to do it. I'm afraid if I put it on him, sometime he would suggest I try it. Or worse, something like that might just bring out the bully in me."

"OK. We'll ask him to cut up the Gimp Mask. They are pretty expensive. So, we'll see where his loyalties lie." There was a wicked grin on Sondra's face too. She offered Sally her arm and together they walked out of the shop. They met my father and Adele Gunty at the door. Dad kissed both Sally and Sunny and introduced Mrs. Gunty to Mrs. Whitehall. Sally shook her hand. Sunny kissed Adele's cheek. Then, Sunny and Sally were off down the street toward Dennis Browne's bookshop.

I walked over toward Dad and Granny Adele. Dad shook my hand and I kissed Adele's cheek. I asked them where they had been. I had been getting worried. Dad said they were just cleaning up, but he began to blush, so I knew sex was involved.

Adele said, "It's actually a funny story. But I don't want you thinking that I'm a hussy, Robert."

I smiled. "You're a shipoopi, Adele." Sometimes the stuff that comes of my mouth surprises even me.

"Well," Adele said, " you called earlier and said that a young gentleman would be coming by the house, and you suggested that I find some pretext to spank him, because he would enjoy that. Well, I thought that was an odd suggestion. So I was just going to let the young man escort me over to Miss Gutierrez's shop. But, as the hours ticked by, I kept imagining what it would be like to have a young man's bare bottom as I had him over my lap. I became unusually excited. So, I took a shower to cool down. But then, I started picturing that scene from last night, Robert, where you were making love to both Miss Gutierrez, Miss Winters, and then, well, I imagined that you had been trying to seduce me and make love with me as well, Robert."

"Well, that wasn't my initial intention, Missy Adele. But I certainly enjoyed the kiss we shared. And I look forward to many more like it."

"You have a silver tongue, Robert, just like your father! What am I going to do with two of you?"

Red said, "I have a few suggestions, Granny."

Adele playfully slapped his arm. "You scamp!"

I said, "So you two shared a moment."

"Oh, it was more than that. But I'm getting there. So, I was very excited and I decided to cool down with a shower. Well, the shower didn't help me to cool down, partly because...well, I have this hand-held shower massager. It feels very nice. And, well, I was just getting lost in the sensations from the water when I heard the doorbell ring. Normally, I wouldn't answer it. I would just tell Frank to get it, and then he would ignore it." Frank is Adele's deceased husband. She talks to him and about him as if he is still alive. I guess it has helped her deal with her loneliness. Adele continued, "But, since you told me to expect a caller, I rushed to answer the door. I just threw on some underclothes and my housecoat, and I got to the door just as the young man was walking away from the door. He was a very handsome young man. And you had told me that he would enjoy a spanking. So, I told him I was cross with him for being early, and that I hadn't had time to get ready. He apologized, but I said that wasn't good enough. And he asked how he could make it up to me, so I said that I thought a spanking was in order. He argued with me, so I told him that it would be a bare-bottomed spanking for sassing his Granny. Well, that idea seemed to excite him. And he asked if I would be spanking him right there in my living room. And I told him that the bedroom was more private. So we went back into the bedroom and he undid the buckle on his jeans and lowers his pants and his drawers so that his bare bottom was sticking out."

I looked at my father, who was giggling. Dad was wearing his dark blue business suit with a red paisley tie. Something seemed strange about Granny Adele's story, but I couldn't place it. Dad said, "The story is just getting good."

Adele kissed my father's cheek. "It is pretty exciting. So, when I sat down, my house coat came open, showing my bare legs. And when the young man lay across my lap, I could feel his stiffy right through his boxers on my legs. He was even more excited than I was. So, I started to spank him, and he started to say, 'Harder! Harder!' So, I said if he wanted to be spanked harder, he needed to tell me all the reasons he deserved to be spanked. And he said that he was addicted to porn, and that he masturbated too much. He said that he was too shy and skinny. He said that he took money out of his parent's wallet. And I spanked him for all those things!"

Suddenly, I figured it out. My eyes went wide and I blurted out, "Oh my god, Mrs. Gunty! That wasn't my father!"

My father burst out laughing. Adele was blushing bright red, but she was still smiling. Dad said, "We were wondering how long it would take you to figure out!"

I was incredibly flustered. I said, "Oh, Jesus. Adele! I'm so sorry. It's my fault. I should have described my father over the phone. I should have told you his name at least. It just amused me to think that you might give my father a spanking without ever having met him before. It didn't even occur to me that someone else would come to the door! Oh, I'm so stupid." I slapped myself in the forehead.

Adele grabbed my arm. "Robert! It was not your fault," she insisted, "Tony is a very nice boy."

"His name is Tony," I repeated. "How old is he?"

"He's in his early twenties. I thought he was a friend of yours. He lives with his parents. He's awkward with women. And he's still a virgin."

"You learned all of that?" I was very surprised.

"It's amazing how much a boy will tell you when you are spanking his bare behind," Granny Adele laughed.

"What happened? How did you find out that he wasn't the man I sent to meet you?"

"Well, Tony was sort of humping my leg as I was spanking him. I could feel a damp spot on his shorts. So I demanded that he stand up and show me his stiffy. He argued for a bit, but I told him that I was tired of feeling him humping my leg like a dog. So, he stood up and pulled his pants down to his knees. He was covering his johnson with his hands, so I told him that Granny wanted to watch him beat his meat. He asked me if I had any hand lotion. So, I got him some of my beauty cream. Then he said that he wanted to see my bazoombas. He said, bazoombas! I told him he would stay a virgin until he learned to say, 'breasts,' or at least, 'titties." He asked to see my titties, so I took off my house coat and I took off my bra. He jerked his winky. And I put a hand down in my undies and played with my secret garden too. Oh, it was exciting. He said he had never seen titties as big and round as mine. I told him they used to be even bigger when I was younger. He asked if he could kiss me. He was very shy about that. So I let him. He doesn't know how to kiss. But that got him very excited. He wanted some tissues to shoot his juice into, but I told him he could shoot his juice right on my titties. Dale Jr. loved to do that when he was alive. And he did. It wasn't very much, but I was flattered that I could excite the boy so much."

"So how did you find out that he was the wrong boy?"

"Oh, that's when your father knocked on the front door. I told Tony that we could just ignore it and he could escort me to the Lace Boudoir as planned. Tony said he didn't know anything about that. He was canvassing the neighborhood to ask about home insulation for a local contractor. And that's when I realized I had made a mistake. I told Tony that he should leave out the back door, because there was a gentleman caller at the front door that I was expecting. Tony thanked me. He said that it was the best day of his life. He asked if he could see me again."

"You told him, no. RIght?" I said.

"I told him he could call about the same time next Tuesday. But that we would practice kissing before we did anything else."

I argued, "Mrs. Gunty, you can't just go kissing strangers!"

Mrs. Gunty squinted and looked at me sideways. "Robert? That's exactly what I did with you last night. I don't mean to upset you. But I didn't think you would be jealous. You have so many girlfriends already."

I stumbled over my tongue, "Yes, but-but-"

Adele looked bemused. "But what, Robert?"

I was about to say, "But, I am the Master," but I wasn't Adele's Master. I wasn't even her boyfriend. So I settled on saying, "I just want you to be safe, Adele."

"Thank you. Tony is awkward, but I think he's a nice boy," Adele assured me, "Sure. He's no Casanova like you and your father. I just think he needs a good teacher." And Adele kissed me on the lips and then turned and kissed my father on the lips. She said, "Yes. You are both much better kissers than Tony."

I looked to my father, "And how do you come into this story?"

"Well, I found Mrs. Gunty's house without any difficulty. And I was right on time at four-forty-five. I knocked on the door and I waited. I knocked again and waited. It seemed like nobody was home. I turned around and walked to the edge of her screen porch, then decided to give it one more try. Maybe Mrs. Gunty was napping. So, I went back to the door and just as I was about to knock for the third time, Adele opened the door. She looked flushed."

Adele added, "Well, I had just shown Tony the back door and run from the kitchen. I was afraid you were going to leave, and that I would disappoint Robert."

"Yes. Well, I'm glad I didn't. Because Adele opened the door and she was just wearing her glasses and housecoat. Her housecoat wasn't buttoned. It was just pulled around her like a robe and tied at the waist."

"Like I said, I was in a rush, Andrew," Adele said.

"Well, her housecoat was gapped in the front, and showing quite a bit of her ample cleavage. And I thought she had been sweating, because the top of her breasts were wet. Then I realized that it was ejaculate. I was embarrassed at first. So I asked if I was interrupting something."

Adele looked agast. "Oh, no! I didn't know that you could see the semen on my breasts, Andrew! You must have thought I was a complete hussy!" Adele laughed and hugged my father's arm. "Well, I knew that you and your friends lead a more openly sexual lifestyle. So, I confessed to Andrew about my confusion, and how I had spanked the wrong man. Then...well, I really shouldn't say."

Red smiled, raised Adele's hand to his lips and kissed the back of her hand. He said, "Then I won't say either."

I look back and forth between the two of them. They were smiling at each other, sharing a secret. I said, "What? What? Come on. Spill it."

"Bobby, a gentleman never kisses and tells," Dad admonished me. Then he winked at Mrs. Gunty.

Adele said, "Thank you, Andrew" Then she looked at me. "Bobby, you said that my gentleman caller was a younger man, so I expected someone more your age, like Tony."

I said, "Age is a relative thing, Adele. My Dad is probably close to half your age."

Adele looked back and forth from my Dad to me. Finally she said, "You've made things very difficult for this Old Lady, Robert. How am I ever going to choose between the two of you?"

I took Granny Adele's hands in mine. I stepped very close to her and wrapped her arms around me. I whispered in her ear, "You don't have to choose, Princess Adelaide. You can have us both and more. My father can serve you, and cater to your desires. I think he has already serviced you today. And you will serve me, and cater to my desires."

Adele whispered, "Is this a game to you, Robert? Because I'm not young enough or strong enough to be toyed with."

I kissed her nose. I said, "This is a way of life for me. And I'm not fooling with you, Princess. Do you know why I had you come here?"

"No."

"I want you to feel as pretty and sexy as possible. I think you need some new underthings for that. My father will help you pick out a new bra, and some skimpy panties. And have you ever worn a garter belt and stockings, Princess?"

Adele shook her head. "Not since my wedding night over sixty years ago, Robert."

"Then we get a garter and stockings for you too."

From across shop, Gina waved and shouted, "Daddy, Terri and I found some nice things. I'm going into a dressing room! Will you come in to see if you approve?"

I shouted back, "Yes, Kitten!" I turned back to Adele. Her face was ashen, all the color had dropped out of it. And her eyes were narrow and angry.

She said through gritted, "Is that of your 'girlfriends,' Robert? Do you bring all your playthings here to get fancy underwear?"

I nodded. "Yes, Princess. Gina is one of my submissive kittens. And I would think the Lace Boudoir is the best lingerie shop in town, even if my girlfriend didn't own it. Are you jealous, Adele?" I was confused.

Adele just said, "And have you had SEX with that girl?"

I said, "A gentleman shouldn't kiss and tell, Adele."

Granny Adele turned on her heels and started making her way to the door as fast as she could, which wasn't very fast at all. I heard her say, "I knew you were a scamp, Robert, but I didn't think you were an absolute scoundrel! Oh my god! I should call the police! I should call the police!"

I called, "Adele! Adelaide! Mrs. Gunty, stop! Please, stop. What's going on?"

Adele turned toward me. "Don't you touch me! If I had my cane, I would swing it at your head."

I turned my hands palms out to show that I wasn't fighting. I said, "I know you're upset, Mrs. Gunty. And you think something is horribly, criminally wrong. But, I don't know what it is?"

Mrs. Gunty pointed a finger at me. "What's that girl's name? And do her parents know she is here?"

I said, "Her name is Regina Coulson, and I think her parents died a long time ago."

"Taking advantage of orphans! You disgust me, Robert!" Suddenly it dawned on me what this was about. A smile came to my face, and I tried not to laugh. Mrs. Gunty noticed. She said, "Oh, you think this is funny! Let's see you laughing when you're talking to the Police!"

I said, "Mrs. Gunty, I think I know why you are angry. But, it's not like what you think."

"You're having sex with a child! That's beyond perverted. That's evil!" Granny Adele's finger was right in my face.

"How old do you think Regina is, Mrs. Gunty?"

Mrs. Gunty said, "She looked like she was seven, maybe ten years old!"

I turned to my Dad, and said, "Red, could you go get Terri and Gina. They need to meet Mrs. Gunty." Dad nodded and hustled back toward the dressing rooms. I looked back at Mrs. Gunty. "Adele, when you meet Gina, please don't say anything about mistaking her for a child. I think she is sensitive about the subject."

Adele looked confused. "What do you mean, Robert?"

"Adele, Gina is a little person. She's not a child. She's probably twelve, maybe sixteen years older than me. I don't know her age, but I think she's in her mid-thirties. She's a lawyer."

"What! Wha-wha-you're lying!" The color was returning to the old woman's face, but she was beginning to blush.

"You'll meet her in a few seconds, Princess. She's a lovely...ADULT... woman," I reassured her.

Red came back out of the dressing rooms with Gina and Terri behind him. He introduced the ladies all around. Adele was clearly relieved and embarrassed when she realized that Gina was indeed a fully grown adult. By this time Sophie came over and joined us. We were the only people in the shop.

Then Terri said something intentionally provocative. She turned to Mrs. Gunty and said, "So, are you another one of Daddy's fuck-sluts?"

Sophie slugged her arm, saying, "Terri, if Robbie doesn't spank your ass for that later, I will. You don't know Mrs. Gunty. She's a sweet woman!"

Adele touched Sophie's arm. She said, "Thank you, Miss Winters. But I can handle this." Then Adele looked right at Terri and sweetly said, "Yes, dearie. I believe I am one of Daddy's little sluts. But Daddy hasn't decided if he's going to fuck my pussy, my ass or shove his cock in this little old lady's mouth first." Adele sauntered over to me with her slow, rolling gait, and hugged me around the waist. "It's up to him. But, I don't know if I can handle all three without passing out. And you?"

Terri pouted. "I'm still a virgin. Daddy hasn't fucked me yet at all. He's saving that for the night of my School Dance."

Adele asked, "How old are you, Sweety?"

"I'm a high school senior, but I'm eighteen."

"Well, I'm a senior citizen. And I'm eighty-five. Terri, can you help me find something sexy to wear for Robert?"

Terri took Adele's arm. "Sure, Mrs. Gunty. Can I call you, Adele."

"Call me, Granny or Granny Adele. I think we are going to be friends, Terri!"

Terri and Adele walked off to another corner of the shop. Sophie took Gina back to the dressing rooms to check on her bra fitting.

I was left standing next to my father. Red said, "Mrs. Gunty handled that very well. Is it true that she is another one of your kitten-sluts, Sir?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I've only kissed her one time. You had sex with her, Red."

"I didn't have sex with her, Bobby. I just noticed that her breasts were covered with cum. I thought that was very exciting. And so I told Mrs. Gunty that in the lifestyle of Dominance and submission, it's a subbie's duty to clean the Mistress with his tongue. And she asked if I thought of her as a Domme. So, I told her that I had come to her door expecting that I might get spanked, if that would please her. So, yes."

"Then what happened?"

"We kissed. And I removed her housecoat as we kissed. She was just wearing white, giant, granny-panties. They are ugly, but I also found them very exciting. She said she had not been naked with a man in the daylight for nearly twenty years. I told her not to think of me as a man, but just as her servant. I couldn't judge her looks or actions, because she was the Mistress and I am the subbie. So she took me into her bedroom and climbed on the bed."

"Then what happened?" I asked.

"Then she commanded that I clean her with my tongue. So, I did. I cleaned her chest and breasts. I cleaned her neck. I cleaned down to her large, soft belly."

"Did you eat her pussy?"

"Yes, Sir. I eased her panties down and I made sure she had an orgasm."

"Then what happened?" I repeated.

"Then she asked me to fuck her. But I had forgotten to bring a condom."

"We need to remember to always carry condoms, just in case," I told myself as much as Red.

"Yes, Sir. We do. So, Mrs. Gunty was disappointed. But, I told her that we needed to come over here anyway."

"Does her pussy need trimming?"

"Definitely. Although it was very exciting, parting her wild jungle of gray hair, and exploring it with my tongue. Her legs were freshly shaved. She said she had done that just today for you. It's the first time she's shaved her legs since her husband died."

Just then, my cell phone rang. It was Blix. I answered with, "What's the news?"

The voice on the other end was Nurse Nancy Stockton. She said, "Bobby, Sir?"

I responded, "Yes, Kitten."

Around choked sobs on the other end of the phone, "He's-he's-he's dead, Sir. My husband. He's gone. There was an accident at work. He fell from the cherry-picker and his leg touched a high power line. He may have passed out or had a heart attack. But, for some reason, he wasn't clipped into the picker. The heart attack, the electricity or the fall killed him. He was dead before the ambulance arrived."

I said, "I-I'm sorry, Nancy." I didn't know what to say.

Nancy was crying, "I-I-I don't know what I should feel. I don't know why I am crying. I've wished him dead a thousand times, Bobby. Maybe I did this? Maybe one of my wishes got to him? But-but-I'm sorry, Sir. I don't know what I'm saying."